• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Her Driver: The Bodyguard

Her Driver: The Bodyguard

Chu walks out of her office with her bags & files it's 5 O'clock and she is heading home.

At 5"6, her smooth black hair falls down to her back halfway. Her breast are small and petite which made her too hardly wear a bra and her ass is a little bit expanded get curves smoothly to her long legs that makes her appear she a girl at her early teens 85lbs in weight.

Chu has always being afraid of the world because of how ugly she looks but has always succeeded with strong will and determination brought up in the old traditional custom which is ended getting married to a Chinese man who was also her first.

After dinner with her husband they both went to bed to make love and as usual he cums after about 5mins of sex. This has always being her norm. she knew nothing of sex and believes this is what it is all about. They've being trying to have a baby for 3yrs and nothing has come up. Her in-laws are no a rampage tells her that she's not doing her duties as a wife tomorrow is their second appointment to the doctor.

The news is bad due to an accident when he was young, he seems incapable of producing a child. This made them sad living them with the option to adopt Michael, her husband doesn't want to adopt. Chu cried to sleep that night.

Her company has now appointed a new driver to her. Who is also interested in her quarters to rent. During the break a 6" Black man in a blue suit and wearing a white turtle neck walked into her office after knocking.

He looks built and big as house and has a scar from his fore head that cross down to his left chick making him look mean and yet his a once handsome face. He could grab her and do what ever he wanted to her without problem but he seems disciple and bold. He called himself Dan.

Dan sees her as a fragile creature that needs to be cared with extreme care and yet feels a sense of submission coming from her. He begins to get hard on his cock and tries to hide it by sitting down. Chu already noticed.

They got along well, leant a bit of each other. As the break came to an end Dan leaves her office while jokingly said don't worry I'll protect you and the both laughed at it.

Chu felt attracted to Dan's physic and how he boldly and easily talked with her. She realizes that his badge was huge between his legs which made her pussy wet. She had never felt like this before to anyone not even her husband.

Dan got a reputation in the office as "The bodyguard" as he compared to Chu physic wherever she was, he was far behind. Even those who would try to take advantage of her would back off because of Chu's driver's scary eyes that promises hell on earth if anything happens to his boss.

They both went along well. Chu even found out that he was in prison for 4yrs. Dan promised himself to change his old life style when he got out. He used to be a club bouncer before he got a better offer as her driver. His only relative was his elder sister (now married). He has no one special in his life.

Chu's marriage unfortunately is fallen apart since Doctors meeting. Michael had started drinking soon after that Dan had brought Michael back to the house several times from barber in the city. Michael had sad things to Dan that where racial but Dan took if all in with control he wasn't going to waste his time on a stupid loser like him.

He couple pay Michael back by biting the neck out of him and no one would know or even fuck and knock Chu up easily since he knows she hasn't being getting any but there are two respectable reasons that he wouldn't do anything, first was a his oath of change when he left prison second he really likes Chu a lot that he felt he might be in love with her.

As he lay on his bed he heard the main door open and close then his bedroom door opens up its Chu standing at the entrance wearing an extra large poke man T-shirt Chu slowly climbs on the bed then on Dan's Abdomen. Dan wanted to speak but she crossed a finger on his lips she lower herself to kiss him and what a kiss he holds her tightly with his big strong arms making her feels secure.

Dan takes off her T-shirt to reveal what he had wanted to see. A smallish figure (naked) with a pair of e-cup breast having dang-pointy nipples he didn't resist to suck Chus small pussy coats his stomach with her juice as he plays with her small girly body making her moan in submission and release.

She pushes his shorts from his hips that reveals his 9" thick cock that's 4" round she feels the thirst veins as it layed between her ass checks without looking at it but feels it with a hand, she looks down to the scary dominant that possesses the monster size scary tool she's afraid that it won't fit in her little cunt and she knows without a word that she can't back out now he wouldn't let her even as he sensed her fear she doesn't want to leave without having what she had desired all these months.

Dan spins her around till her ass was in his view and pulls her up to his face to drink and lick that soaking wet pussy she automatically dived down to his fat dick and kisses his pee hole that looks like a blinking eye on his big fat cock head Chu lick the fat nub like an ice-cream cone then goes for his fat ball that promises a lot of baby makers she sucks them with passion before returning back to his cock.

Dan doesn't make it easy for her to concentrate due to his sucking of her pussy Chu cunt is small but sensitive as he rubs his tongue on it makes her spill out more of her cum juice all the while she moans and scrims at his touch Chu had never felt like this before or being treated like a sex tool up to this extent but she loves it.

Chu widens her mouth that seems so small to swallow his cock head. It took a while and effort for her to succeed then with 2" more of his shaft she's completely full that she began to gag tears of releaf and pain to her cock sucking talent and disappointment she can't take more.

Dan can't take much more of her sucking understandably her mouth is small but it feels at tight as a small pussy his cock swells up for the coming eruption Chu can feel it but her mouth is tighten to his cock head that she can't pull out so he came.

Dan keeps shooting out large of cum shots right into her through leaving Chu no other choice but to swallow or else she will suffocate some amount force its way out of her mouth unto Dans cock she cries throughout his release as it was scary and yet exiting where had she being when there was so much pleasure to know of? she see eyes covered in white then blackness as she recovered her focus her mind is light an feels her pussy has released so much cum juice than she ever had Dan's cock looses it's erection not completely but it freed her mouth that feels so stretched and torn at both ends she finishes her job cleaning up the rest of his cum from his cock and balls she was willing to wait the whole night for him to get hard again but alas it seems her sucking talent does the trick already she cums again into his never trying mouth.

Dan spins her again as she lay on his stomach. Now face to face, they both kiss with passion Chu then sits up swatting over him and with her hand she grabs the 9" pole aiming directly to her pussy she rubs the big fat cock head on her cunt enjoying the friction that make her cunt dripping on his dick.

Finally the moment comes she descends

First effort covers the top of Dan's nub wading her little cunt that makes her moan to the feeling.

Second effort covers half of the nub she feels pain afraid she will never make it Dan hands are now in place on her hips. She knows this would hurt a lot but she is desperate now all it takes is one force from him and it no return. Third effort she pushes down, he pulls her hard, he trust up quick and she screams to the highest pitch when the pain lashes into her body she collapse on him and went unconscious.

When she as wakes up still on top of Dan, she fills so full in her pussy feeling areas deep inside her that she never felt before he welcomes her back to the living by fucking her hard every stroke she feels goes straight into her womb and this makes her have a non-stop orgasmic marathon until he erupts inside her 45minutes later.

Dan came so much inside her right into her womb that there's no doubt in her mind that she'll be pregnant this night.

They stay like that to gain their strength but they never stopped kissing. Chu felt like paper that Dan can sow or rip. She felt him got hard again this got her amazed with his quick recovery not to mention his stamina and loving skills.

Dan now made her to knee on all four limbs on the bed while he knees behind her and aims his cock at her leaking pussy Chu moans with ecstasy as she feels Dan's cock fucking her tight and sloppy pussy deeper than before urging him to fuck her harder and make her his wore to use her however he wished, Dan increased his pace making her cum again and again.

Dan decides to finishes her and makes her completely his. He pulled out his cock and in one swift move drive into her virginal ass hole Chu scream so loud that she couldn't hear her voice she begs him to stop but he doesn't. A while later her ass had loosen and she builds up just as she explodes with her first anal orgasm and she keeps getting more and more her pussy keeps squirting out cum juice that has now turned the bed into a poodle of water.

Finally Dan came much harder and stronger than the last time they both roar their final climax as their minds went blank Dan pulls his soften cock from Chu's ass and they both collapse on their side with Dan behind her holding her close to him as they slept off their orgy.

TWO MONTHS LATER

Michael and Chu had gotten a divorce when Michael found out she was pregnant and she refuses to tell him who the father is Chu left the house and got herself a small but comfortable apartment with an extra room for her baby.

Dan moved in with Chu a week after she left Michael for good while Michael decided to hunt for whores and sluts to forget his no good ex-wife. He wasn't even concerned about Dan to him, he was a nobody.

At Chu's office everyone was happy for her and curious of who the father was only her secretary and close friends had a hint that it was Dan. Dan still remained her driver and they both keep their duties in order at work while at their home they make love like there's no tomorrow. Whatever the future that comes for them, this was definitely a good beginning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Her Driver: The Bodyguard

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 584 milliseconds