• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Gets Wild

Wife Gets Wild

My wife and I have been married for 15 years. Her name is Amy. She is a very hot and sexy woman. Men stop and stare at her everywhere we go. We have a great sex life but like a lot of men I have the fantasy of seeing her being fucked by another man while I watch and then joining in. We have discussed it and she says she would like to give it a try if the rite person came along.

I noticed Amy was spending a lot of time in an adult chat room at night. She told me she had met a guy named Tim. They were chatting almost every night and she had told him about my fantasy. He said he would love to help make my fantasy come true if we wanted him to. Each night when she came to bed her pussy would be soaked and she would fuck me while talking about how Tim was going to be fucking her soon. I think she was getting even more excited than I was.

The following Saturday evening my cell phone rang. It was Amy telling me to hurry home that we were having company. As I arrive home I see a strange truck in the drive. I enter the house but all the lights are off. As I move thru the house I see a light from under the bedroom door. I move closer and slowly open the door. My eyes almost pop out of my head as there's my wife, naked on the bed, legs spread wide with this strange man hungrily eating out her soaking wet pussy. She looks at me with lust in her eyes and tells me to sit and watch.

I sit and watch in amazement as she squirms all over the bed while Tim eats and sucks her soppy wet pussy. He slides his finger up into her pussy and she explodes all over his face but he keeps on sucking till all the juices are gone. He just can't get enough. She then slowly slides down Tim's body until she gets to his cock. It is hard as a rock and looks to be at least 8 inches long with a very large head. She opens her mouth and takes as much of his cock into her mouth as possible. I know Tim loves this because Amy is an expert at giving head. She sucks him all the way down to his heavy hanging nuts. She takes his nuts in her hand while pumping her mouth up and down his throbbing pole. That's about all he can stand.

Tim slowly slides up her body until his cock is at the entrance of her pussy. I just watch as the big head of his cock slowly starts to sink deep into her pussy. He stops for a second to let her get use to his size. Then with one big push Tim buries his cock all the way up to his nuts deep inside her hungry pussy. I watch her eyes roll back into her head as he starts to slide his cock in and out of her pussy. Tim withdraws his cock long enough to flip her over into the doggie position. I'm now so excited, here's my wife in our bed, on her hands and knees getting the fucking of her life by a man I've never met.

As I watch I quickly strip all my cloths off. My cock is throbbing in my hand and leaking pre cum as I slowly stroke myself. As Tim pounds her hot pussy I come around in front of her with my cock in hand. She opens up and takes me into her mouth sucking me like never before. This is all I can take and my cock erupts and fills her mouth with my hot load which she swallows and then licks her lips. When Tim sees this he to explodes and fills her pussy with hot sticky cum. He rolls to the side and I see her pussy. She has cum leaking out and dripping onto the bed. She then tells me to get between her legs and clean her up with my mouth. As I get closer to her pussy I can smell the strong aroma of cum and pussy. Slowly I put my tongue to her pussy and start licking away all their juices. I am surprised that I really enjoy the taste of doing something so dirty. As Tim watches me he gets hard again. He lies on his back and I watch again as my wife straddles his cock and lowers herself all the way onto his cock. We both take turns fucking and sucking her in every way we can think of till we're all exhausted and eventually fall asleep.

I awake to the sound of moaning and look over and see Tim pounding her pussy as hard as he can go. After all the sex we had last night I can't believe she's still horny but the look in her eyes tells the truth. I sit and watch as he fucks her in several positions as she scream for him to fuck her harder. Her pussy is so wet she is soaking the sheet. I see his cock going in deep with every thrust and his balls are slapping her ass. As he slows down a bit he asks her where she wants him to cum. She says deep in my pussy. That gets him going again and he starts going faster and faster. She gets loud yelling at him to cum in her pussy.I see his ass muscles tighten and I know he's filling her with his hot sticky cum. He roles off her and I see his cum leaking out of her red swollen pussy. He is out of breath but he brings his shrinking cock to her lips for her to clean for him. She takes him into her mouth and sucks both his and her cum from his softening cock. As he lies back to rest she sits up and we lock into a hot passionate kiss. We all finally get up and get dressed. Tim says he has a special surprise for us the next day and to meet him at the lake.

The next morning we head to the lake. Amy's wearing a sexy string thong bikini. We meet Tim on the dock and get into his boat with him. As we ride across the water we see a very large house boat over in the cove .We head straight towards it. We pull up beside it and Tim tell me to tie off the lines. As we climb onto the house boat Tim says he has it rented for the night. After touring the boat we head up to the top where there are big padded chairs on the deck. As Tim fixes us all a drink she strips down to her thong bikini and lies out on a chair to get some sun. We all sit around drinking and talking while soaking up the sun. Pretty soon her top is gone and her luscious tits are soaking up the rays. We can't keep our eyes off her sexy body. She then tells us that she don't want tan lines so she stands and turns from us bending over and slowly slide her bottoms down her long sexy legs. She turns back around and runs her hands over her freshly shaven pussy then she lies back down to catch some more rays. She tells us to loose the shorts and we all lie naked and drinking out in the sun.

As we sun our hot oily bodies we start talking about fantasies. Tim asks Amy what her ultimate fantasy would be. She acts shy but finally say that she'd like to have several men at the same time using her till they were all satisfied. Tim asks if she would like for him to make her fantasy come true. She looks at me and asks can I. I tell her that she can have anything she wants as long as I'm there with her and with lust in her eyes she tells him yes. He gets his cell phone and makes a call and about an hour later as we're laying around in the sun a boat pulls up and ties off to the side. We watch as 6 men come up the stairs. Tim introduces them as coworkers of his and that they would love to help her fulfill her fantasy. They all stare at your naked body as they start removing cloths and in a sec she has 8 horny men [ Tim and I Included ]standing around her stroking their cocks. She gets on her hands and knees and goes from guy to guy sucking their cocks till they're all nice and hard. One guy picks her up and carries her over to a large cushion on the center of the deck where he lays her down and before she knows what's happening she has hands all over her. They are sucking her hard nipples --licking her soaked pussy—and rubbing their hard cocks all over her body. She starts to shake as the guy eating her pussy brings her to orgasm. All these guys have large cocks and as the first one sinks all the way into her she scream as another orgasm hits her. Tim has a video camera and I have the camera as we get all the action. The guys fuck her in every way imaginable. Her pussy and mouth stay full of cock for the next 3 hours. She is sucked and fucked over and over and at one time she had 2 cocks in her pussy1 in her mouth and 1 in each hand. Tim then tells the guys that it time to go but first they lay her out on the cushion and all the guys jerk off and shoot their cum all over her body. As the last one cums they all get their shorts and leave.

Tim and I stand over her looking down at her body. She is covered with the cum of 6 men this makes both of our cocks rock hard. She look up at us with lust in her eyes and tell us to lick all the cum from her body. We both fall to our knees and lick her from head to toe and by the time she's clean she is begging us to fuck her some more. The sun is going down now so we carry her to the inside of the boat and spend the rest of the night fucking and eating her till she can't take it any more.

We all awake the next morning the bed soaked with sweat and cum. Amy says her pussy is to sore and swollen from all the fucking but she does suck us both off 1 last time before we leave. We all get dressed and Tim takes us back to the dock. On the way home I tell her how lucky I am to have her and how much I love her. She says that she feels the same way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Gets Wild

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds