• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 13

Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 13

12

My wife Mandy and I spent a two-week holiday in Cap d'Agde in the south of France in September. We stayed in the naturist section which has a reputation as a place for swingers. We had such a wild time that we just had to write down our holiday experiences so that you can enjoy them too.

During the afternoon of the sixth day of our holiday we'd met our French neighbours Marie and Pierre on the swingers beach (we described that encounter in chapter 12). After all the sun and sex on the sand we'd arranged to meet our new French friends for dinner.

On Thursday evening Mandy and I arrived early at the restaurant where we were due to meet Pierre and Marie. Pierre had told me he would reserve a table for four on the terrace, but since we didn't know his surname we couldn't ask which one it was. So we waited nearby, getting an eyeful of the barely-dressed women customers and passers-by.

As we waited, I watched two couples strolling past hand-in-hand. The men's clothes were pretty cool, but the women were totally hot. One woman, about 30, had on skin tight and incredibly low-slung satin trousers, high heels, and a black lace top with nothing at all under it so you could see her tits clearly. In those satin pants you could see the top of her bum cleft too. I don't know how they stayed up. The other woman wore a tiny black imitation leather dress with various-sized diamond-shaped panels cut out of it, and a pair of black knee-length boots. One breast was almost completely on show, as was most of the other. Her pussy was covered though there were diamond cut-outs showing plenty of flesh of either side of it. I turned to look after she'd gone past and saw that a strategically placed cut-out showed a large diamond-framed view of her naked bum.

Mandy saw my eyes follow the woman with the cut-out dress. "Shall I walk around a bit so you can watch me too?" Mandy asked me.

"Yes, why not," I answered. "You know I'm a dedicated voyeur."

"Oh I sure know that," said Mandy, "and since I'm turning into a dedicated exhibitionist we should get on well together." And with that she strode away from me.

Mandy was wearing an outfit she'd brought with her from England. I'd never seen it before and she said she bought it specially for the holiday. It certainly didn't look like she'd bought it to walk down the high street back home. Above her black stiletto-heeled shoes she wore a fishnet body stocking with two spaghetti straps over her shoulders. You could see all of Mandy through the black fishnet – and the holes were big enough so her erect nipples stuck right through. The body suit had an open crotch so my normally modest wife had chosen to wear a skirt. It was not a very long one, admittedly, but it was definitely a skirt – a little red tartan kilt that came together at the side and fastened with one button on the waistband.

However, my normally modest wife was now my newly exhibitionistic wife she had been a bit concerned that the skirt might be too long. I had measured it before she put it on, and it was a full nine inches, but since it hung from her waist rather than her hips I assured her that it didn't cover the bits she wanted to show. The bottom of her bum cheeks could be seen at the back, and at the front there were tantalizing glimpses of her open crotch. Since the skirt had so many pleats, it swung out and showed even more as she turned around – and she seemed to be doing a lot of turning as she walked up and down for me.

"Do you like the way this skirt swings?" she called to me as she spun round so that it swung right out and showed her naked pussy.

"I sure do," I called to her. And judging by the men's heads that turned, quite a few other guys liked it too.

"Look Dan, I can touch my toes," she shouted. So saying she turned her back to me and bent right over to touch them, which made her skirt ride up way above her bum and gave anyone who was looking a clear view of her pink pussy lips. And to Mandy's delight there were quite a few people looking.

"I think Mandy likes the atmosphere here," a woman's voice said to me. It was Marie, standing beside me with Pierre. I'd been so enthralled by my wife's exhibitionism that I hadn't noticed them arrive.

Marie kissed me on each cheek and I shook hands with Pierre. When Mandy eventually straightened up she walked over to us, kissing Pierre on the cheeks and kissing Marie full on the lips.

"I like your outfit," Marie said to her. "Fully dressed but showing everything."

"And I like yours too," Mandy said, stepping back to admire Marie's underwear – for that was all she had on.

"I thought it was rather warm to wear a dress," said Marie, clad in an expensive-looking burgundy lace push-up bra with matching suspender belt and transparent thong. Her stockings were a natural colour (with seams, I noticed) and her strappy sandals were brown with very high heels.

"I know I won't be needing the thong later on," Marie said, "but I don't think the set looks right without it."

The waiter showed us to our table and Marie advised Mandy to sit on her serviette. "The waiter will bring you another for your lap if you want," Marie said. "They're used to female customers with bare bums and pussies who want something to put on the seat."

After we'd ordered the food, Mandy asked about the young woman we'd seen in the dunes during the afternoon. "She must have had 19 or 20 men jerk off on her," Mandy said to Pierre and Marie. "Does that sort of thing happen often?"

"Every couple of days or so," Pierre answered. "When there are families here, it hardly happens at all. But in September when there are mainly couples without children it gets to be quite popular. Not during the day because the police chase people out of the dunes. The area is supposed to be a nature reserve, after all. But in the evening from six o'clock things warm up and you get the occasional gangbang or bukkake. Some women like it, their partners like to watch, and the crowd of guys seem to appreciate it."

"It seems a bit extreme," I said.

"But that's the attraction," Marie explained. "Bukkake is quite popular among swingers in France at the moment. Many women do it just to see how far they can go. Plenty of private clubs arrange bukkake evenings."

"It really turned me on," Mandy said. "My pussy got really hot as I watched her getting jizzed on."

"A lot of women try it to find out what it's like," Marie said. "Not all of them do it again, but you'd be surprised how many say they really like it. We have a friend in Paris who enjoys it so much that her husband organized a bukkake evening for her birthday. She had 30 guys come on her – including her husband and Pierre."

"And did you go to the party too?" Mandy asked.

"Yes I had to help get the guys ready," said Marie. "I spent the evening sucking cocks but wasn't allowed to let any of them come on me."

"In fact you'll probably see Annette and Paul – those are their names," Pierre said. "They're coming here at the weekend."

"Have you tried bukkake, then?" Mandy asked Marie who didn't seem at all to mind the personal question.

"I first tried it here a couple of years ago," Marie answered.

"Just once?" Mandy was keen to know the details. I could see from the look in her eyes that the conversation was turning her on.

"Just once that holiday," Marie said. "And I did it a couple of times last year too. Not this year so far."

"Do you enjoy it?" I put in.

"I don't mind it but it doesn't really turn me on just to get coated in sticky stuff."

"But she likes gangbangs," Pierre added.

"Yes," said Marie, "I love having a crowd of guys fuck me one after the other. And nowadays gangbangs often end up in a bukkake so I'm getting used to it."

"I have the impression that Mandy would like to try it," Pierre said to me.

"I think she would. She's developing quite a liking for cum," I said.

"You wouldn't mind if she tried a bukkake?" he asked. "Some men do."

"No I wouldn't," I answered. "I want her to get the most out of this holiday. We came here for sexual adventures and I love having a horny wife. I guess you do too."

"Absolutely," he answered, putting his arm round Marie's shoulder and slipping his hand inside her bra. She turned to him and kissed him, and he pushed the bra cup aside to reveal her left breast with its nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"You know, I really would like to try a gangbang and a bukkake," Mandy said.

Pierre moved his hand but Marie made no attempt to straighten her bra, leaving her left boob on show. "Well if you want we can do it together for your first time," Marie said. "And if you find you like the bukkake more than the gangbang, the guys can fuck me first and then come all over you. We'd make a good team."

"How many men do you gangbang at a time?" Marie asked. I was quite amazed at the personal nature of our conversation and how everyone was so open about their sex lives.

"Well for a gangbang you need at least six or seven," Marie explained. "But the most I've had at one time was here in the dunes at Cap d'Agde one evening last year."

"I counted 23 guys," Pierre said. "Marie was one all fours and they each fucked her from behind. About half of them came in their condoms as they fucked her, or shot their loads on her back, but the rest pulled out before they came and jizzed on her face or in her hair."

"Oh my god," Mandy said to Marie. "That must have been fantastic."

"Yes it was fun," Marie said. "I like being used like that by a bunch of strangers once in a while. But of course it's always more intimate to fuck with friends."

"This place makes me want to be really slutty," Mandy said.

"I think it just makes you more open about the things you enjoy sexually," Pierre said, "and it allows you to experience things that you probably would never dream of doing at home."

"Maybe that's it," Mandy said. "I just know that at the moment it turns me on to think of a crowd of guys coming all over me. I'm getting really hot inside just thinking about it."

I parted her legs and pushed a finger inside her pussy as she sat there. "She's right," I said. "She's dripping on her serviette." My finger was glistening with her cum as I pulled it out and licked it clean.

The waiter arrived with our meal and our conversation turned to more mundane topics – like where we all came from, what we did for a living, and what places near Cap d'Agde are worth a visit. Pierre and Mandy told us, for instance, that the hilltop town of Agde has a street market twice a week, as well as a red-hot swingers' club. They described the beautiful medieval cathedral in the ancient town of Narbonne – and how the sex cinema there has evenings for couples once a week where everyone watches everyone else wanking, frigging, sucking and fucking just like on the screen. They told us about the picturesque university town of Montpellier with its magnificent art gallery, and its sex shop which has a huge video cabin complex where couples openly fuck and let others – sometimes a lot of others – join in.

"Of course, the most interesting place is Carcassonne," Pierre said.

"And what can you do there? Fuck in the street?" I asked.

"Not at all," Pierre said seriously. "Carcassonne is a perfect example of a medieval walled city. It was a centre of the Cathars who were massacred as heretics, and of the Knights Templar who were wiped out too and who, so the legend has it, held the secret of the Holy Grail."

"Wow, I didn't know there was so much history around here," Mandy said.

"Plenty of it," said Marie as she finished her meal. "But don't let's talk about history just now. Let's decide where we're going next. Would you like to come with us to the "G" club?"

"What happens there?" I asked.

"Whatever you want to happen," was the reply. "There's a bar and a fairly large disco, and downstairs there are rooms with waterbeds to accommodate couples, foursomes, or larger groups – whatever you fancy."

"So all the sex takes place downstairs?" Mandy asked.

"Not at all," said Marie. "You'll see fucking on the bar stools and blowjobs on the dancefloor, but if you want an orgy it's usually best to do it where people aren't trying to dance around you."

So, after Pierre had paid the bill and we'd thanked him we all set off for the "G" club. Pierre and I walked together, while Mandy and Marie walked side-by-side with their arms around each other and their hands on each other's bums. The Montrose bar was in full swing as we walked past. Several bar-top dancers were in various stages of undress – and most of the female customers didn't have much on either.

The "G" club is right at the sea-front so we made our way there along a wide pedestrian pathway between rows of holiday apartments. We passed quite a few couples who seemed to be out for an evening stroll, though all the women were in erotic outfits – dresses without underwear, underwear without dresses, and one woman in only shoes, stockings and a couple of gold chains round her waist.

Four young women were laughing loudly and making a lot of noise as they walked along. They had no men with them and looked like they were out for a night of clubbing together. All their outfits were wildly sexy, and there wasn't one that had her pussy covered. Two had skirts so short their pussies showed, the third had a see-though dress with nothing under it, and the fourth had on a black vinyl blouson jacket, a pair of black thigh boots, and nothing round her middle at all.

Entrance to the "G" club was not cheap, but then the place was like an up-market night club. Male customers were required to dress tidily, and female customers had to be sexy to get in. There was even a sign saying that women in trousers were not allowed. Males without female partners had to pay double the price of a male-female couple so, while there were plenty of single males in the club, they were hardly riff-raff. The place was heaving with people. Most of the women and quite a few of the guys were wearing very little. Several women had nothing on at all apart from their shoes.

Pierre and I found our way to the bar while Marie and Mandy headed straight for the dancefloor. We downed our beers in record time since it was so hot in there. We looked for our wives on the dancefloor. There were a few couples dancing together, gradually undressing each other as they did so, but most of the dancers were women – showing themselves off for their partners or for anyone else who was watching. Mandy and Marie were dancing together – in a dance that seemed to involve a lot of contact. Marie was openly caressing Mandy's boobs – but that was fairly tame considering that not far away a woman in just her stockings was bending over as some guy shafted her from behind.

"I like it when Marie does a lesbian show for me," Pierre said. "I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," I said. "I like it too. Mandy's never been intimate with a woman before this holiday, so far as I know, but she's learning to enjoy it."

By this time Mandy had pulled Marie's bra off her shoulders and their dancing had slowed while she sucked on Marie's nipples. Marie noticed we were watched, said something to Mandy, and they both waved. Then, as if to make the point that this was for us too, they kissed each other full on the mouth, groping each others breasts as they did so.

Mandy unclasped Marie's bra, letting it fall to the floor. Then she unfastened the one button on her skirt, so that it joined the bra at their feet. Marie squatted in front of Mandy and started licking her pussy through the open crotch of her body stocking. Mandy was clearly having a good time because she peeled the narrow straps of her body stocking off her shoulders and bared her breasts completely, rolling her nipples between her fingers. As Marie stood up again, they kissed once more and Marie let Mandy have a taste of her own cum juice.

Then it was Mandy's turn to squat. As she did so, she pulled down Marie's see-through burgundy thong and put it on the little pile of garments on the floor. I watched fascinated as my wife set about licking the pussy of a woman she'd met only two days before in the middle of a crowded night club. As Mandy sucked on Marie's pussy lips, another woman dressed only in a brief vinyl skirt came over and licked Marie's nipples for a while before dancing off to a crowd of guys who were watching the exhibitionist dance show. She spoke to two of them and then led them to a door at the back of the club.

"Let's give our girls a bit of action, shall we?" Pierre said.

"Whatever you say," I replied. "What do you have in mind?"

"Just a little gangbang for the two of them – and maybe a bukkake for Mandy if she wants one. Nothing too extreme of course. Just something to let her experience what it's like."

Pierre didn't wait for my response. He was already on his way to Marie and Mandy. "Combien?" he asked Marie in French. "Trois ou quatre, plus Dan et toi," was her reply.

"Three or four what?" Mandy asked.

"Why men of course," said Marie. "I'll have that one in the black shirt and the one on the left in the leather pants, Pierre. You choose two as well Mandy. We'll share them of course."

"You mean we're really going to have a gangbang?" Mandy asked astonished.

"Why yes, and you can have a bukkake too if you want," was Marie's reply. "I think four guys plus Dan and Pierre is probably enough to get you started – till you know whether you like it or not."

"O my god," Mandy said, looking at the crowd of guys she was being asked to choose from. She was hesitant to begin with but then swallowed hard and decided to go through with it. "OK then, I'll have the tall one with long dark hair and the blue shirt open to his belly button, and I'll have the black guy in the white trousers too."

No sooner had Mandy spoken than Pierre went over to our ladies' four choices and spoke to them, pointing to our two ladies. Mandy and Marie picked up their cast-off clothes. And a moment later we were leading the four chosen guys through the door at the back, past a couple of security guards, and downstairs to a complex of various-sized rooms with large open doorways and with giant heavy-duty waterbeds in them at least three foot deep.

"Single guys can't come down here unless a couple invites them," Pierre explained. "As you can see, quite a lot get invited."

I glanced into one room with a large mass of bodies on the waterbed. There seemed to be three or four women and twice as many men, and all of the women had more than one hole occupied. In a smaller room two couples were having a modest foursome. In yet another room, the woman who had licked Marie's nipples was getting shafted fore and aft, while at the other end of the same waterbed another woman was getting the same treatment.

There were no small rooms left so we settled for a large one with two 12-foot waterbeds in it. One was already occupied by two women and four guys so Marie led Mandy to the other. They sat on the edge of the waterbed – Marie in just stockings and suspenders, and Mandy with her open-crotch body stocking pulled down to her waist – and their four chosen guys crowded round them, openly feeling their tits.

Marie told the guys to take off their shirts and then unzipped one of the guys she'd chosen, took out his cock and started to lick the full length of it. Seeing what was expected of her, Mandy unzipped one of her guys and proceeded to give him a blowjob too. The other guys unzipped themselves so that each woman had two cocks at her disposal – the first to suck and the second to wank, and then the first to wank and the second to suck.

Both the tall guy and the black guy spoke to Mandy but she didn't seem to understand their colloquial French. In any case, by this time she had both their cocks in her mouth at the same time so she was in no position to say much at all. But I could tell from her eyes that she was getting more and more excited.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds