• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Training Rebecca Ch. 09

Training Rebecca Ch. 09

12

Thanks to all the readers who have e-mailed me. This chapter has been a while in the making, and I wasn't sure if I should even include it. You can either take it as an out-of-this-world fantasy of a middle-aged man, or as something that can happen within an intense D/s relationship, depending on your level of experience. I would be interested in hearing from women who have experienced what Rebecca does here. And, please vote— for this story and for the other ones you read on this site. It is little enough thanks for the efforts of countless writers who contribute to our reading pleasure.

Rebecca was startled from her sleep by...well she didn't know just what. She shook the sleep from her head and listened intently. Her eyes scanned the room lit only by the incoming moonlight until she focused on the form at the end of the bed. Then she slipped from the bed and knelt on the floor, taking up position #1 and making sure to present her breasts as required. She was still amazed at her reaction, obeying him without even thinking, yet her obedience grated as she felt her sense of independence slipping. She could feel her body responding to his presence, even as she cursed herself for that response. She could have feigned sleep, she thought, instead of the humiliation of kneeling before him.

"Hello Rebecca," the deep voice finally intoned.

"Hello, Sir," she replied, a quiver in her voice at his unexpected presence.

"I see you survived your day with Maria."

"Please don't ever let that happen again, Sir. You have no idea what she made me do," the words tumbled out of her without thought. "It was horrible. And how am I going to put that bitch back into her place?" she spat. "She'll never respect me now that..."

"REBECCA!!" his voice was sharp.

"But Sir...."

He glared at her for a moment. "Will you question my judgment?"

"I...I...Of course, not, Sir," her voice lost the edge it had moments ago and took on a more submissive tone.

He chuckled. "Stand and let me look at you." He turned on a pencil flashlight and aimed it at her breasts. They were mottled and bruised. He touched them gingerly and she flinched, the pain intense even with his tenderness.

"You will not disobey Maria again, I imagine?"

"I...she...no, Sir," she didn't know what else to say.

He guided her to the bed and turned on a small lamp next to the bed. Then he undid her special locks and took them out. She was starting to leak.

"You haven't been trying to masturbate, have you? You look very wet."

"No, Sir," she said a little flustered. Damn! Why couldn't she control herself anymore. And HE always seemed to know.

"You look a little sore for that."

"Yes, Sir."

"So you aren't horny anymore?"

"I...I...." Her voice softened. "I'm always horny, it seems," she said ruefully, knowing that he was already aware of her condition. "I haven't thought about sex much the last few years," her voice trailed off. "Now I think about it all day, and some of the night too, if my dreams are any indication. It's a blessing and a curse at the same time." She sat thoughtfully in silence for a minute, feeling strange that she should volunteer something so personal. "Sir...?"

"Yes, Rebecca."

"Please don't leave me," she couldn't believe the words actually spilled from her mouth. It was like hearing it from someone else.

"Why? I thought you wanted to get rid of me?"

She sat thoughtfully for a long minute. "I don't understand it myself, although I get the impression that you do." She glanced upward into his eyes." I can't accept the way you forced me into a form of slavery. I do know that I have cum harder than I ever thought possible since you entered my life. But even more than the orgasms is the raw eroticism that permeates all aspects of my relationship with you-indeed all parts of my life now. Even though you try and hide it, I have the feeling that you care for me. You are too in tune with needs deep inside me for it to be otherwise."

He pondered what she was finally admitting to him and, more importantly, to herself. "I will be here as long as I am needed." He smiled, "But now, I have an itch that needs scratching," and he pulled her on top of himself. As she straddled him, she noted that he was already semi-hard and he filled her nostrils with his scent. He obviously wasn't interested in foreplay and she held him straight up with her hand and sat on him. As before, he filled her opening, and she could swear she could feel every crevice in the head...every vein. She moved up and down slowly, taking him in inch by inch. When she felt him bottom out, she held him there for a minute and then giving him rhythmic squeezes with her PC muscles, felt him grow in response.

Kyle looked at her body in the soft light from the bedside lamp and smiled with satisfaction. His cock was ensheathed in liquid silk. It was time to carry things a bit further. "Make love to my cock," he ordered softly. With a devilish smile, Rebecca moved very slowly, up and down for a few strokes, then stopped and pivoted her pelvis forward and backward like a Latin dancer while keeping pressure on him for several more, and finally grinding her hips in a circular motion. It was meant to tease him, but the contact with her clit left her panting instead. She knew he had a lot of self-control and wanted more than anything to make him lose it. Her pussy was tender, but not sore anymore, and it made the contact delicious as she rubbed against his pubic hair. He looked into her determined eyes, then down to her breasts. She followed his glance. They swayed with the gentle motion as she moved back to riding up and down on him, and she was thankful the pain-killers she had taken during the day dulled the pain.

"Faster," he growled.

"Am I not making you hard, Sir," she smiled sweetly.

"If you wish, I can set the pace with your tits," an evil look crossed his eyes and his hands reached for them.

"No, Sir," she squalked, picking up the pace. "That won't be necessary. Just let me know how you like it." But she smiled to herself glad that she could get a reaction out of him.

The faster movement soon brought her up body to a boil and she bit her lip to keep from cumming. She threw her hair back and squeezed her eyes shut, concentrating on holding back. Kyle appreciated the way it made her breasts jut out farther and ran the back of his hand lightly over her sore nipples.

"Ahhhhhhhh," was the expected response. "Please, Sir. Please, I beg of you." When he didn't say anything, she continued, "Have mercy, Sir. I'm sooooo close," her thighs were shaking. He relaxed and held back, making her work for it and wanting to see her fight the desire to cum.

"Harder. Fuck me harder." She obliged, slamming her pelvis into him. Tears of frustration leaked from the corners of her eyes as she tried with almost superhuman effort not to cum. She wanted him to be proud of her, and she didn't want the discipline she knew would come from a disobedient cum. When he was ready, he grabbed her hips and drove her down onto him with fury, his seed boiling from deep within and spurting to mix with her juices.

When he had finished, he held her down on him for a minute, then rolled her over, balancing on his elbows. She was still shaking and panting like a track star after a race, the effects of her arousal evident on her neck and chest. After pulling out, he told her to raise her hips and reached for a tampon he had in his pants pocket. He slipped it in her and withdrew the applicator sealing his cum inside. "You will keep that in until I decide otherwise," he ordered.

"Yes, Sir," catching her breath but still shaking.

"You haven't cum?" it was really a statement.

"No, Sir. You...I didn't have permission," there was fire in her eyes.

"You have done well. I enjoyed watching you squirm a little." She blushed, hating how he made her feel, yet attracted to it at the same time, like a moth to a flame. "You may bring yourself off if you're that horny."

"I...thank you, Sir." What did he mean if she wanted to? "Are you ordering me to cum for you, Sir?" she asked, her right hand moving above her pussy as if of its own accord.

"No, Rebecca. You may masturbate yourself to orgasm if you want to."

She considered her desperate need and the fact that the padlocks were off. She knew he had seen her cum many times before, but always because of an order from him. "No, Sir. I don't need to cum now, thank you." Her shaking hand came to rest at her side.

He smiled to himself, "As you wish, Rebecca."

He stretched out beside her and pulled her into the crook of his arm, noting her gasp as her breasts connected with him. She settled in as the night before with her leg thrown over his and her head on his chest. The thought crossed her mind that if she just rubbed herself on his leg....

"Why didn't you bring yourself off when you had the chance?" he asked into her hair, "or maybe I don't arouse you at this late hour?"

"Huh" she said poking him. I'm dripping all over my sheets wanting to cum so bad. Maybe I can still get him to bring me off, she thought to herself. "You don't care, you've already gotten your rocks off."

He shrugged. "You could have brought yourself off."

"Yea, I know. But now that I can, it doesn't seem right," she toyed with the hair on his chest. "I don't understand it myself. I know that all my life, men would do my bidding. They wanted sex with me badly enough that they would do whatever I asked of them. But looking back, it was never enough, me being in control. With you, I'm never in control." She lifted herself on her elbow and looked at him. "I know you've touched a sexual part of me I could only dream about, but I would never have tried on my own. No one would ever willingly give up that part of them so deep inside. Yet you never made me feel like a freak for responding the way I have."

"So you don't want to go back to the way you were before?"

She thought for a minute. "As scary as it is being out of control, I could never go back. Normal sex pales by comparison. When you took away my ability to have orgasms whenever I wanted them, I thought you were a brute, intent on making my life hell. And there have been agonizing moments when you took me way out of my comfort zone," they both smiled, "but I found out that there is a kind of freedom in giving up control. Does that sound bizarre?"

"We are all walking contradictions," he looked into her dark eyes. "Society wouldn't understand what you are feeling, and certainly wouldn't understand your definition of freedom." She felt as though he could see her very soul and shivered before turning and laying back down on him.

"Sir?"

"Yes, Rebecca?"

"What will happen tomorrow when John, my husband, comes home?"

"He will see a beautiful wife, waiting for him at the airport."

"I know that. With the padlocks on, you will control if and when I have sex with him. But somehow I don't think I could do it anyway without your permission. I'm scared of what will happen when he finds out."

"We will have to play it by ear. You are innovative and can make up excuses as the need arises. And he is gone quite a bit of the time, I think. But at any rate, now you belong to me."

"Thank you, Sir."

He pulled the covers over them both before nodding off to sleep. For her part, Rebecca wasn't able to sleep. She could feel her puffy lips aching down below and the urge to clit off was almost overpowering. She could smell his scent as she lay in the crook of his arm and the odor of their lovemaking still hung in the air. "Damn him," she said over and over in her mind fighting against the hold he had over her. Unable to relax that part of herself demanding attention, she lay sprawled across him, feeling him relax but unable to go back to sleep herself.

Just as rosy-fingered dawn reared its head, Kyle felt himself drawn back into the world. The form next to him was motionless, hair splayed across shoulder and onto his chest. He moved, pulling her tighter into him and smelling her hair as she shifted looking up into his eyes.

"The morning beacons," he announced.

"Yes, Sir. May I pee, Sir? Please not with Maria-- I'll do it for you, Sir if you want."

"Very well. Get a glass from the bathroom."

She did as he requested, then stood with legs wide apart and held her lips open while he pushed the glass between her legs. She waited patiently for him, gravity working its magic on her stored up water. "You're all puffy there?" it was really a statement of the obvious. "You may go," he told her. She tried to let go, but it just wouldn't come. She didn't want to make him angry with her inability to follow his orders. she took a deep breath, tried to relax, and pushed. The pent up pressure was finally released and she shivered as the golden liquid gushed out. She filled the glass in no time, and the last few drops dripped onto the piss-filled glass. She took a Kleenex from the nightstand and dabbed at her crotch.

"Let me look at you from the back." He directed her to the bed with ass held high in the air. "She did a number on your backside as well." He scratched his fingernails down the darkened spots on her ass, eliciting a moan from its owner. "Open yourself up for me." Rebecca reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart to reveal the intricacies of the work of the master craftsman in creating human beauty. Kyle slipped his finger into her mouth then applied the liquid to her puckered hole, rubbing around and around the rim. Her moan sounded louder, but she maintained her grip on her cheeks.

Moving around, he knelt beside her on the bed. "Get me wet," he said. She pushed herself up on her hands and began to lick him starting at the base. She could taste both of them on his cock and couldn't figure out why it didn't make her gag. Pushing with her tongue on the underside of his cock, she made him bob up and down, the smell of sex pungent in her nostrils. The motion made him grow and when he stretched out straight, she was able to lick him underneath from top to bottom. She drooled spit on the length of him and took the head into her mouth. Holding the crown lightly in her teeth, she ran her tongue into his pee slit over and over, then around the head. He was rock hard now and she wanted to see if she could make him cum. She went in halfway until it hit the back of her throat and bobbed up and down. Then she held it in there and alternately sucked in hard and releasing the pressure. Now that she knew she had his attention, she pushed herself all the way down on him and held it there holding her breath. Her throat muscles spasmed around him, but she was able to control it so she didn't gag too much.

He pulled out of her saying, "Ass up in the air again with cheeks spread for me."

"Yes, Master," she said without thinking.

As she reached back to comply, he grabbed a fistful of hair. She was wide-eyed as he jerked her head up to look at him. "Did I give you permission to call me Master?" he said gruffly.

"No, Sir."

"That is a special word indicating a special relationship. You haven't earned the right to call me that." He softened, "Perhaps if you continue to progress...."

"I....Thank you, Sir," she felt confused and embarrassed at her mistake.

"Now prepare yourself for me."

She pulled herself apart with the right side of her face mashed into the bed. He picked up some lube from the bedside table and moved into position behind her, inserting the tube and applying the lotion. As she felt him push against her, she relaxed and pushed back against him. He pushed past the sphincter and held it there basking in the glorious feeling of being in the ass of a beautiful woman.

"Nothing like having an ass deep wake-up call."

"You feel yummy," she said pushing against him, taking him deeper into her. "Sir," she said almost forgetting.

"Are you sure you never had your husband sticking his pole in here?" he asked sliding a little farther before pulling back.

"Never, Sir. It seemed so, so nasty," he pushed in a little further, "and painful. He asked, even begged, but I would never let him try."

"Yet here you are taking it up the ass and liking it," he started a slow, steady rhythm.

"I would never have believed it, Sir," she said clutching down on her sphincter and smiling as he grunted. "But that's true about a lot of things the past couple of weeks."

Rebecca relaxed on her elbows, hands either side of her head, and luxuriated in the feelings of the moment. She found if she didn't move her breasts didn't ache too much—moving them across the bed sheets was hell, as was laying on them in any way. She closed her eyes and felt his power as he gripped her hips and held her in place for his use. Maybe he would allow her to cum this time, she thought hopefully. It would take away the knot in her lower stomach.

Kyle looked down the length of the well-formed body below him with satisfaction. His gaze settled on the rim of her anus, which was pushed in and pulled out with the motion of his cock. Things were going well. He was enjoying the fruits of her training, but it would be difficult for her when John came home. He tightened his grip on her and pushed in more forcefully, feeling his cock bottom out. The thud pushed her forward and she moaned in pain as her tits were forced forward into the mattress. Fortunately the eroticism of what he was doing dulled the pain, and pain and pleasure were held in the balance until the pleasure won. She could feel her engorged cunt lips split open, hanging down as her knees splayed outward. Please let me cum this time, she prayed silently. Her hand itched to slip under and stroke her clit, but she fought the urge. Please, God, she said as the bed rocked and she slid forward and back with his thrusts. He was so big now; she knew he was close. She didn't want to beg again after the last time. The humiliation of having to ask for permission to orgasm swept over her like an avalanche leaving her weak and panting.

"Sir?"

"No!" The shock went straight to her cunt which spasmed on the verge or orgasm. She clenched her fists, the urge to scream out at him so strong.

"Please, Sir?" she was begging now she knew and she hated it. "I don't think I can..."

"NO!" She felt his legs tense up against hers and pull her hard against him. His breathing was ragged as he slowed and, with great lunges, emptied himself into her. She was panting, trying with every fiber of her being to keep from cumming. He heard her growl in her anguish, imploring him. She could feel his cock contract again, once, twice with each forceful stroke until he stopped and held himself fully impaled for several seconds and relaxed.

Rebecca was crying now, as quietly as possible, but long sobs wracked her body. Kyle pulled out of her and wiped with a Kleenex pulled from the bed stand before reaching into his pants pocket, and pushing the butt plug he found there, home. He pushed her over onto her back and she turned her head and covered her face with her hands.

"You may clit off if you're horny," he said looking down at her, and inscrutable expression on his face.

"That's...that's not what I want," she said through her tears, "I want you."

"Yes, I know you do," his voice suddenly quiet. He lay on his hip and looked down into her eyes. "Give me your hands." He intertwined the fingers of his right hand with both of hers and raised them over her head, his weight resting on his elbow and the hairs on his chest just grazing the curve of her tender breast on that side. "You've done very well tonight and have pleased me." She didn't understand where this was going. Frowning, she looked up into his eyes, the tears now forgotten. "You now understand that I know you better than you do yourself. I know how close you were to cumming and how hard you had to fight yourself to keep from doing so. I understand how your clit throbs right now, how your cunt aches for my cock. You are fighting now not to reach down and rub your clit, even though it would embarrass you to do it in front of me. Yet even that humiliation would add to your arousal." He could feel her fingers dig into his as he spoke, her questioning eyes locked on his, knowing that what he said was true. Why did he torment her so, why did she want him more than any other man she had ever met?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Training Rebecca Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds