• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandmother's Sacrifice Ch. 02

Grandmother's Sacrifice Ch. 02

123

I awakened a little after 9 a.m. to my mother crawling over me to get out of bed. She shuffled off to the bathroom, groggy, hand pressed to her belly. Mehmaw lay asleep on her belly, dead to the world.

Two or three hours later, all the men were up and demanding breakfast. I later found out Jared had had at two of them taking turns in shifts standing guard over us all night. I'd never seen the sneaky bastards.

Jared shook Mehmaw awake. She looked up at him, bleary-eyed, and then slowly forced herself out of bed. She appeared completely subdued, with no vestige of her former regal bearing. She pulled the coverlet around her like a shawl and went upstairs to shower and dress.

The instant she and Jared left the room, I hurried over to the bed to check out the sheets. It lookedlike the NFL had fucked in it for a week. There were several stiff-as-starch patches of dried cum, and some other patches still damp and sticky. In the right hand corner at the head of the bed was a mixture of what looked like dried cum and bile. They'd made Mehmaw swallow so much semen, I suppose, that it'd made her vomit. The odor of sex and sweat clung to the sheets. It was something I'd never smelled before; it made my head swim.

Mehmaw served my mother and me breakfast first. She avoided eye contact with us as she set the food in front of us, as though she were concealing a terrible, shameful secret -- which, of course, I knew she was. When my mother asked her how she'd slept, Mehmaw just sort of muttered, "Not so well", and quickly changed the subject.

I later watched from the living room as my grandmother went around the dining room table, dishing out eggs and sausage to the cons. Whenever one of them would squeeze her ass or try putting his hand up her skirt, she'd give him a vicious swat. They just sniggered. I couldn't get over the nerve of these guys: they were, like, twenty to forty years younger than she was, but they treated her so crudely, like she was their private whore. I'm ashamed now to admit that it both sickened and excited me.

In less than a day my whole world had been turned upside down.

I couldn't reconcile the grandmother I'd known for the past eighteen years with everything I'd witnessed during the night. Mehmaw was the family matriarch. She was the one who presided over all our family gatherings, all the holidays and special occasions. She was our Queen Mother. But while she could be imposing, formidable and reserved, she also had her warm side. I remembered how on weekends my cousins and I would beg our folks to let us sleep over at Mehmaw and Paw-Paw's. I remembered the big Sunday breakfasts she'd fix. Then we'd all go to church and listen to her play the organ for the choir. As far as we were concerned, she was the star, the main attraction. Then after Paw-Paw passed away, it was Mehmah who'd held us all together with her stoic grace.

Now these mental images of my grandmother were clashing chaotically with the images I now had of all that bestial tit pulling, cock jerking, sucking and fucking.

How could I ever look at Mehmaw the same way? The truth was, I never could.

The men spent most of the day flipping channels on the radio and television, checking for any news of their escape. By now, the authorities knew there'd been a breakout. A couple of times a lookout by the dining room window would report cop cars cruising the neighborhood, but none ever stopped. There were discussions among the men about when it would be safe for them to try to leave. Jared thought they wouldn't be able to budge for at least two or three more days.

They left my mother and me pretty much to ourselves. Mom wasn't used to taking so much pain medication, so she stayed pretty sedated. I spent my time reading and napping; after all, I'd been up all night, too. For her part, Mehmaw tried to keep her distance from the men, washing dishes, doing loads of wash, stuff like that.

After she'd gotten everyone their lunch, she headed upstairs to put away the fresh linen. I noticed three of the men look around for Jared, then slyly follow her upstairs. I looked over at my mother who was dosing on the sofa.

I was getting that nervous, excited feeling again. I went to the foot of the stairs. I couldn't see anything, so I went quietly as I could halfway up the stairs for a look.

Mehmaw had finished putting away the linen in the hall closet and turned around to find the three guys in a semi-circle around her. One of them was a tall, skinny black guy, one a medium-sized white guy with slicked back red hair, and the other was a short, stocky Mexican with a bunch of tattoos on his arms and neck.

The Mexican said, "Hey, we need to talk to you a minute, okay?" Before she could say anything, they herded Mehmaw into one of the guest bedrooms and closed the door. I took the stairs two at a time and put my ear against the door, but I could barely make out their voices. I went into the adjoining bedroom where I used to spend the night when I was younger. There was an old knothole in the closet wall, which looked into the next bedroom. When we were little kids I used to use it to spy on my cousins when we'd play hide-and-seek. Someone had wallpapered over the knothole from the other side, but I found a pen in the nightstand and used it to gently poke a hole through the paper, then ran it around and around to widen the hole. Fortunately, the closet door in the other bedroom was open. There was nothing hanging in the closet, so I had a mostly unobstructed view through the knothole of Mehmaw and the three men.

She was standing in the middle of the bedroom, trying to look stern and unafraid. The bed lay lengthwise against the wall behind her. The Mexican came up to her, real friendly like, and put a hand on her shoulder. I couldn't hear perfectly, but I make out most of what they were saying.

"That was some good shit you give us last night, Mama, y'know?" His hand caressed her throat. She started looking real nervous. "First time any of us had a woman in a long time." His fingers moved down to the sweeping curves of her breasts. He undid the top two buttons of her blouse and spread the collar, revealing her bosom overflowing her brassiere. She started breathing faster out of fear; you could see the quickening rise and fall of her voluminous tits.

"We'd like to sample a little more of that hospitality. Have us a little party, just the four of us." Mehmaw bolted for the door, but the other guys cut her off.

"No please," she begged. "I have things to do downstairs. I --"

"Later," the Mexican guy said. He unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and pushed it back, baring her shoulders. The white guy meanwhile had gotten behind her and was unzipping her skirt. She tried to twist around to stop him, but the Mexican and the black guy held her as the white guy pulled her skirt down around her ankles. Mehmaw was now standing in her bra, half-slip, shoes and stockings. The Mexican caressed her bra-covered tits with both hands. Mehmaw was stiff with fright.

"Let me go, please," she pleaded. "My daughter and grandson will be wondering where I am --"

"You ain't gotta go nowhere, Mehmaw-sita," the Mexican crooned, then started slowly kissing her neck, working his way to her shoulder. The white guy, meanwhile, unhooked her brassiere, and the Mexican yanked it away. My grandmother quickly tried covering herself with her arms, but the white guy jerked her arms back, her huge tits jutting out. The Mexican fastened his lips over a nipple and began to suck and lick. Mehmaw watched with an expression of sheer disgust.

The black guy pulled her slip down from around her waist to her feet. He knelt and lifted each foot clear, running his hands slowly up the inside of her hose-covered legs, then to the naked flesh of her plump thighs above the hose, then to her crotch. He slipped a couple of fingers inside the cut-outs of her panties to invade her thick, hairy cunt lips.

"Don't do that," she snapped, as he finger fucked her

The black guy looked up at her with a sneer, then kissed the inside of her thigh where it joined her belly. When he started tugging her panties down, she tried bringing her knees together, but he wedged himself between her thighs and finally worked her panties all the way off, leaving her standing now just in her stockings, garter belt and shoes. I could see her chubby mons, covered by a bush of silver and brown pubic hair.

"Everything's gonna be okay," the Mexican said, "but you gotta do us right. You gotta be a good -- whatchoo call it? -- hostess."

He pushed Mehmaw down on the bed, quickly unzipped his pants, and pulled out a long, thick, uncircumcised cock that had some sort of blue tattoo on the shaft.

"Now look what we got here," he said, as he moved closer to my grandmother. "You see that?" He held the tip of his cock near her tightly pursed lips. "Pancho wants to say hello. C'mon," he coaxed. She turned her head away. "Ain't no way to behave," he said. "C'mon. You gonna hurt Pancho's feelin's."

"We could always get the other lady," the white guy. "I mean, if you'd druther."

"Yeah," the black guy said, "Get us some younger pussy."

Mehmaw reluctantly gave in, and wound up blowing all of them. They made her do everything. The Mexican took his blowjob with Mehmaw seated at the edge of the bed, him standing in front of her.

I watched my grandmother's aristocratic face distort as the head of his cock distended the inside of her cheek. He made her slowly turn her head back and forth, then had her turn her face to the ceiling and run her lips and teeth up and down along his shaft, then kiss and suck the head. At one point he made her swirl her tongue around and around the tip as he sighed with pleasure. Then he made her suck him off with her hands down by her sides, guiding her head movements with his fingers entwined in her hair.

"Sacca la lingua, mama-sita. Stick out your tongue -- No, mas ... maaas... stick it out more," he instructed her. He rested the thick belly of his dick on her protruded tongue and started to slowly move his hips, his cock sliding back and forth across the surface of her tongue. He came in spastic waves. When it was over, she sat, retching, cum and frothy saliva pouring over her lips.

The black guy took his blowjob lying on the bed, his back propped up on pillows, while she knelt on the floor between his legs. After he came on her face, he wiped the tip of his cock back and forth over her spermy lips.

The white guy was next. He had her sit on the floor, her back against the mattress, while he fucked her face. At one point, he tilted her head all the way back, making her deep throat him. She grew bug-eyed, throat bulging with cock. He finally came deep in her mouth.

While she was giving the white guy his blowjob, I saw the Mexican whisper something to the black guy who then slipped out of the room. He came back a short time later with a collection of bathroom articles and a couple of towels. I didn't give it much notice at the time, but as soon as the white man shot his load, the other two grabbed hold of her.

"What are you doing?" she asked, scared.

"We gonna shave you, Mama" the Mexican said, chuckling, "Give you a nice close shave." While one guy held Mehmaw down, the other guy pulled off her shoes, stockings and garter belt. They then spread her legs wide apart. The Mexican lathered her twat with shaving cream, then took out Paw-Paw's old straight razor. Mehmaw cried out in fear as he came towards her.

"Hold still, you ol' bitch, or I'll carve you a new pussy."

He meticulously shaved off almost all her pubic hair, leaving just a small triangular beard above the mons. Pretty, delicate looking inner labia protruded from the thicker outer lips. It made her look strangely young and obscene -- like Audra. The Mexican toweled her off, then stood back to admire his handiwork.

"You look good enough to eat."

He wasted no further time in getting down on his knees and fastening his mouth to her pussy. He spread her labia with his fingers as he went to work on her clit.

"Get away from me!" Mehmaw said. "You're disgusting!"

The Mexican looked up with a grin. "Tangy," he said to the others, then continued working her over with his tongue, using it to penetrate her cunt. After a while, entirely I'm sure against her will, her pelvis begin making these small, agitated movements. She closed her eyes, her face gradually taking on a look of helpless surrender. At some point she gave a deep sigh. I don't know for sure if she had an orgasm; it's possible.

Finally, they forced Mehmaw to her knees.

"No, please, don't!" she pleaded.

The black guy got on the bed with her and started massaging the cheeks of her ass, then inserted first one, then two fingers into her vagina.

"You're hurting!" she cried out, looking back while supporting herself on her hands and knees.

"Spread yo' pussy fo' me," he ordered. She hesitated a moment before reaching back to expose herself, her face registering fear and contempt.

He notched the tip of his cock at the mouth of her vagina, then slowly penetrated her.

"Oho!" Mehmaw cried, as the black guy put half the length of his cock up her. Her top teeth bit into her bottom lip.

Making little back and forth movements, little by little he burrowed into her, until his belly was pressed flat against her backside. He placed his hands on her hips and began pumping. Her mammoth tits swayed back and forth and rhythmically collided.

Finally, she said, "Oh please, my arms and knees are aching. I need to lie down a moment."

They let her lie on her back. The black guy now got on top of her and reinserted himself, while the Mexican stood by the head of the bed and made her blow him. There was a lot of moaning and grunting. After about ten minutes, the black guy came, yelling, "Fuck!" The white dude had a thick cock with an upward bend to it. He turned Mehmaw onto her belly again and started fucking her doggy-style.

"You've got to let me rest," Mehmaw complained, "I'm not a young woman."

But the guy ignored her. Her whole body shook with his pounding.

A minute or so later, he spread the cheeks of her ass, exposing her anus. He wet his thumb with the overflow from her sloppy cunt, then started running it around the edge of her asshole, gradually working it inside.

Mehmaw lifted her head in horror. "No, no, don't do that! You can't have sex in my anus!"

"Been doin' it fer years, Granny," the white guy laughed. "Don't see no reason to quit now."

"Oh no!" she exclaimed.

The other men chuckled knowingly as the man increased his assault on her nether region with his thumb, plunging it deeper and deeper into her.

"Take it out!" "Why?" he asked innocently. "Don't you like it?"

"No-ho-ho!" she blubbered. "It's disgusting! Take it out!"

But this only egged him on. Within moments he was reaming her ass with two fingers while he continued pounding and grinding her pussy with his cock.

"I hear ya knockin' but ya can't come in! Whooo!" the black guy sang as he handed a jar of cold cream to the white guy who then slapped a thick glob over my grandmother's asshole, then quickly withdrew from her cunt and coated his cock with the rest. He positioned the head of his penis at her pouting brown hole. With a look of lustful determination, he pressed in about half an inch.

Mehmaw screamed.

The Mexican hastily covered her head with a pillow to muffle the noise. The white guy bore down on her now until the purple knob of his cock popped in. Mehmaw cried out like she'd just been stabbed. You could hear her under the pillow: "Uhh-haaar! Nuunnh! Take it out! Ow-wow-wow!"

Her rear-end assailant, meanwhile, kept on gradually working himself into her, stopping every so often to get a better purchase on her hips before shoving in deeper. She instinctively tried lowering herself to the mattress to try to escape the onslaught, but he followed her on down, eventually pinning her in place by planting his knees over the backs of her thighs.

Her hands grabbed hold of the sheets until her knuckles turned white. Then, with his cock swollen to its full gargantuan size, he clutched her around the waist and began tunneling into her ruthlessly.

Mehmaw commenced screaming in earnest. "OH GOD! AAAHHHH! OH PLEAAAASE! AAAAHH! AAAAAAAHH! HELP ME!" Then, as he pressed his full weight down on her, she loudly exhaled, "Ah-herrh!" He started giving her short, rapid ramming jabs intermixed with hard grinding accompanied by his swiveling his hips for some extra torque. By now, Mehmaw was snorting into the mattress and squealing, struggling to catch her breath under the pillow. The man held her thick waist in a vise-like grip and proceeded to give her a vicious, prison league butt fucking. She went limp and for a moment and I thought she'd passed out, but, unfortunately for her, she was still wide awake. He must have ripped her anus at some point, because I noticed bright red blood beginning to mingle with the stark whiteness of the cold cream coating his cock.

"Looks like you got you a cherry there, Bronco," the Mexican said.

"Muuhhh!" cried Mehmaw into the mattress, "Oooo -- muuhhh! Urrrhh!"

"She's a tight one," the guy called Bronco said admiringly, patting her on the butt. He rose up on his tiptoes to penetrate her deeper. "Fuck! Y'all need t'get yerself a piece of this shit -- unnh -- after I'm done bustin' her wide open for y'all."

"Don't have to invite us twice, man," the Mexican said with a laugh.

"Your husband ever fuck you in the ass?" Bronco asked Mehmaw.

"Nunh ... Nuunh!" Mehmaw protested.

"Bet he did - unnh. Bet he fucked in your shit more'n a few times. This's too good for anybody to pass up."

Mehmaw tried saying something, but her voice was too muffled to make out what it was. The Mexican lifted the pillow. Between her pained wincing, Mehmaw said, indignantly, "Never! He was a good man! Not a disgusting animal like you!" Rather than give her a verbal retort, Bronco just gave her a few brutal shots.

"Oh man!" said the black guy with mock sympathy, "She's in for some deep bruisin' now."

"Oh God! Unnh! Uunnnh!" she cried.

"But you like takin' it up the ass now, don'tcha, honey?" Bronco had his mouth by her ear, grunting, as he slammed her again and again. "Don'tcha? Don'tcha?" "Oh stop!" Mehmaw pleaded. "Oh! You're tearing me up!"

"Don't worry, Granny," said Bronco, "I'm gonna loosen you up real good fer these guys. They're all gonna bust you in the ass. Oh yeah, oh yeah, we're gonna fuck in your shit all day long, so better get used to it." "Gettin' down in the brown, mothafucka," the black guy laughed coarsely.

Bronco put his lips back to Mehmaw's ear. "Mmm! Oh, I'm gonna cum a bucket in you, honey. Ohh, feels fuckin' good. Oh yeah, oh yeah!"

"O-ho!" my grandmother sobbed, "Oh Jesus! Oh Gaaawd!"

"You got her prayin' now, boy," the black guy laughed.

"Yeah, she's gonna be seein' Jesus any minute," Bronco said.

And I thought to myself, Oh Mehmaw, if you could only see how big his cock looks in your ass right now.

About then, Bronco exclaimed, "Oh fuck!" and grasped Mehmaw by the waist and put it to her at the rate of about two strokes a second. "Unh-unh-unh-unh-unh-unh-unh! Fuck! Cum! Shit!" Then I saw his butt muscles tighten and he hugged Mehmaw around the waist, burying himself in her up to the hilt.

"OH!" she cried. "NUNHH!"

"Oh fuck, gonna cum!" Bronco murmured hoarsely.

"Ohhhh!" Mehmaw cried.

"Here, you old bitch! Take it --!"

The man's whole body was wracked by a series of spasms. Feeling his great weight on her back, and the seismic spurting in her rectum, Mehmaw groaned, "Heh-herrrh!" The guy sprawled heavily across Mehmaw's back, unmoving, letting the last of his sperm drain into her bowels.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandmother's Sacrifice Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds