• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Open Marriage

My Open Marriage

12

I am writing this at the request of my husband, swinging sister and friendly admirers. To you critics that don't like my stories or experiences: why do you read them or why are you on this site? What did you expect from an adult site titled "Loving Wives" anyway? My stories and fantasies are based on actual experiences and their purpose is to share with open-minded people of similar desires or fantasies. I'm delighted others share these experiences with me or use them to experience their own. I also encourage other wives and girlfriends to experiment with their men in similar interludes if they choose. I am delighted that both men and women "get off" on my stories or read them together as a couple, and it doesn't bother me that hundreds of men jack-off while viewing my photo. I'm just being myself and pleased to have loving husband who shares my desires and fantasies with me.

Hello, my name is Donna, and I'm an uninhibited married woman. The strangest and most incredible thing happened to me today. I feel so wonderfully liberated! My mind is in a whirl of euphoria, and I am having a ton of fun! I feel so totally free and wildly wanton. I've finally admitted to myself who I really am and what I'm really like. It is absolutely incredibly exciting to throw off the shackles of prudish monogamy, so that I don't have to pretend not to lust for sex with other people I meet anymore. By fucking another man, I allowed myself the freedom to enjoy sex and nudity, and all their wonderful variations, as one of the things that make being human bearable. Today, I have finally entered into the swinging lifestyle by acknowledging my true nature.

Yes, I now freely admit that I am a woman who loves to be fucked, and needs to be fucked by lots and lots of sweet hard cocks. I am a wife and young mother, slightly overweight, but still pretty, married woman, with big married breasts, a round shapely married ass, and a juicy-wet married pussy, who just loves to fuck other men. Okay, just backing off a bit and keep things in perspective: I admit that it sounds like I'm going pretty wild and crazy, and most people would say that I am engaging in abnormal and risky behavior. Maybe I am going overboard with all the slut-whore stuff. But instead of being demeaning, the names sexy and sensual give me a sense of empowerment and liberation.

To me, a cock lover is just a strong, sexually self assured woman who is not afraid to go against societal norms and fully explore and express her sexuality in the same way that men have always expressed theirs. Who says we women can't be sexually assertive just like men are? Anyway, how can something that is so beautiful, that feels so good and right, that is so much fun and natural, be wrong or bad for me? Especially if my husband feels so positive and is so supportive about what I'm doing? So from now on, to help me maintain an even keel, to keep things sorted out and quiet down my whirling mind, I'm starting a sort of journal of my experiences with the help of my loving husband and my adorable sister.

As of today, I am a cock craver; a married woman who fucks other guys in addition to my husband. That makes me what everyone calls a slut or a whore, right? Well, I love it! It makes me finally free to be myself; a sexual being who is free to choose her own sexual behavior and partners. What makes everything even more fun and exciting, is that my sweet husband Scott loves the new me (or, as Scott says, the real me) even more than before. I can't believe I'm such a lucky girl! I knew I was especially lucky because Scott fucked me so sweetly after I came home today and told him how I had just fucked my new boyfriend, Gary. If Scott is going to keep fucking me like that whenever I have sex with someone else, I can't wait for every chance I can get to fuck Gary again!

I guess I should start at the beginning. I've always had a strong sex drive and loved to fuck. I've been strongly attracted to other people all my life, and I've always been especially fascinated with cocks and the men they're attached to. So many different shapes and sizes; so little time! I was a girl of the late '90's when I first started fucking, so I was pretty adventurous before I got married, and got to know a couple of dozen sweet penises very intimately. So, I guess I've always been a cock lover. But when I got married to Scott, I bought into the conventional morality that married people weren't supposed to fuck around. Nevertheless, I've always needed to have several orgasms every day, and even though Scott and I have always had great sex and he always makes me cum, I would fantasize about sucking and fucking other guys when I masturbated.

Today everything changed. For about a year now I've been flirting with this guy, Gary, a handsome man who works in another office in the same building as I do. I always thought I ought to feel guilty, but it was fun and exciting to flirt with him in the hallways at work and at a bar where Scott and I hang out with friends. He came on to me pretty strongly, making it obvious that he was attracted to me. He would always make little risqué comments about my tits and ass, what a sexy mouth I have, and what we would be like together. He made it very clear that he wanted to fuck me. However, even though it was tremendously exciting and made me feel so sexy and attractive, I would just laugh and teasingly remind him that I'm married. But, afterwards, I would always go back to my desk with my mind in a whirl and a dripping wet pussy. I would sit there and imagine what his cock looked like and how it would feel in my mouth or pussy, as I fingered my clit under my desk and quietly orgasm.

Then, right after work today I dropped in at our favorite bar for a quick drink. Scott and I had tickets to a D-Backs game, and I had a few minutes, so I was just going to have a quick drink to relax before going home to shower and change. I was laughing and kicking back with several of the regulars and about half way through my drink when Gary came in. Like I said, I've desperately wanted to fuck other guys, especially Gary, for a long time now. However, I've stubbornly resisted, inventing all kinds of stupid excuses to avoid it. I really don't know what changed tonight. I guess the dam holding back all my sexual repression just burst.

The fact is, everything did change and I just naturally started being a cock-craver. The moment I saw Gary I instantly threw all caution to the wind and started flirting with him shamelessly. A couple buttons on my blouse "mysteriously" came open, so Gary (and everyone else) could clearly see my full breasts jiggling in the lacy bra I was wearing. I enjoyed all the stares I was getting, as I gave him a big hug and started making lots of physical contact with him, touching his hand or resting my hand on his leg, finding opportunities to brush my tits against him, and leaning into him every time we shared a laugh. I let my hand rest higher and higher on his thigh, and I could feel whenever his hardening cock throbbed or twitched. I wanted it so badly, it was all I could do not to grab it right there. Finally, after a particularly funny moment, when I had collapsed on his chest in laughter, we found ourselves looking into each other's eyes and I impulsively just reached up and pulled his mouth down to mine.

There I stood, a married woman brazenly kissing a man who was not my husband. I pressed my tits against his chest and ground my pussy against his leg. I let his tongue explore my mouth, feeling his arms around me, inhaling his manly scent, so similar, yet different than my husband's. I suddenly felt so deliciously free to kiss him like that! I felt so beautifully warm and lovely and wanton! Everyone who hangs out there knows I'm married to Scott, and now it was obvious to all what a naughty slut I was. It just made me hotter and wetter to know that they were watching me and thinking what a slut I was making of myself. I knew they would never think the same way about me again, but I just didn't care. In fact, I loved it!

I knew that most of the men there (and some of the women!) now were thinking that they, too might have a chance to fuck me, and the thought was making my knees weak. It made my pussy ache for cock. I licked and nibbled Gary's ear, as I whispered to him that I wanted him to fuck me, that I needed his cock. I told him that I wanted him to make me cum. It was so incredibly easy to let go! The police didn't burst in to arrest me. I didn't turn into a toad. The sky didn't fall, the world didn't end. All that happened was that Gary immediately said that I should go home with him. However, I just gently squeezed his hard on and told him that I didn't want to wait that long for his cock. I said that I had a better idea that would allow him to fuck me right away. I grinned at everyone watching us, waved goodbye, took his hand and I led him out of the bar.

I don't know where I got the guts to do this. I was just so hot for him. I wanted to fuck him so badly that I used my office key and took him up to my deserted office, just a few blocks away. I was shaking with incredible excitement and anticipation. I had only had one drink, but I felt almost drunk with the euphoria of doing something so completely and shockingly naughty and different from anything I had ever done before. Of course, we were all over each other, feeling each other up in the elevator, and I stroked and tickled his hard cock which was straining for release.

Leaving the lights off in the outer office, we went into the executive suite. I told Gary to sit down and make him comfortable on the big leather sofa. Before he fucked me, I wanted to be fully exposed to him. I needed to completely cast away the last vestiges of respectability. I wanted for him to see exactly what kind of a woman he was about to have. Slowly, almost unconsciously, I began to undress for him, performing the most erotic dance that I could. In the light of the street lights and the office light, I showed him what a tease I really am. He just sat back and smiled, as he watched me display myself to him, pulled out his lovely cock and stroked his beautiful erection.

I looked deep into his eyes and physically showed him how much I wanted and needed to be fucked. I displayed every part of my body to him, until I stood before him completely naked. I pinched my nipples and fingered my dripping pussy. Deliciously, totally exposed, I stood with my legs wide apart before him and masturbated for my new lover, so he could see me cum. I collapsed on the carpet, as my first huge orgasm washed across me. Crawling across the floor to him, I whorishly licked my own juices from my fingers.

His beautiful hard cock was directly level with my face, as I crawled. Oh, My God! His cock! His balls! His lovely, hard penis!! I was transfixed; the first real live cock, other than Scott's, that I had seen in several years! I couldn't take my eyes off it. God, it was unbelievably gorgeous! I ached for it. I had to have it. Panting, drooling, shaking and trembling with lust, I knelt before him and worshipped this lovely new penis. I completely lost myself in a rush of lust as I closely examined every incredible inch of it, inhaling his wonderful manly smell. I rubbed its silky length and hardness all over my face, as I gave myself to this beautiful penis. Greedily, hungrily, I started licking and sucking this beautiful new cock, reveling in all the wonderful differences and similarities to Scott's. It was a bit thicker than Scott's, so I opened wide to get as much of his beautiful hardness as I could in my mouth.

I licked up and down the hard shaft, feeling the bulging veins with my lips and tongue. I tasted his pre-cum, sucking and nibbling on the helmet head, tonguing the sweet little hole at the tip. Gary quickly took control and held my head in his hands, as he began to fuck my mouth. I eagerly and completely submitted to his cock, as I sucked and squeezed with my lips, worshipped with my tongue, trying to swallow more and more of him every time he thrust his hardness against the back of my throat. It was just seconds before he filled my hungry mouth with his cum. God, it was delicious! I nearly fainted from the excitement of having another man's cum in my mouth, as I greedily swallowed as much as I could, and rubbed the rest into my face and breasts while he returned the favor and licked my sopping pussy.

By now, I was so hot that he hardly had to do more than breathe on my clit before I exploded into a mind bending orgasm, screaming incoherently: "FUUUUUCK!! Yes! Fuck me NOW! Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme!!! Fuck my pussy!! I need your cock in my pussy NOW!! Give me your cock! Fill me with your cum! FUCK ME!!!" I sucked him hard again, and he eagerly obliged me as I just went crazy, pushing him onto his back to ride his fat cock, bucking my pussy on his beautiful penis and fucking him on the office sofa. I can't tell how deliciously wanton and naughty it made me feel! I was screaming in orgasm after orgasm, shaking my tits, pinching my nipples and rubbing my clit, as I told Gary I was a married cock lover, his lover, his married whore to use and fuck completely with that gorgeous, beautiful, delicious fat cock!

If anybody was working late and had been paying attention in the office building across the street they would have seen quite a show! Gary eventually pushed me up against the floor-to-ceiling plate glass window overlooking Madison Street and fucked me hard and deep from behind, as I fingered my clit, slapping my ass and making me cum over and over before he came again deep in my pussy. In exhaustion we collapsed in each other's arms onto the plush carpet. Gary still wanted me to go home with him, but I told him that my husband was waiting. I said that I would love to fuck him again, but that would depend upon what happened when I got home to Scott. Gary walked me to the parking lot, and we shared a long and sweet goodnight kiss before I headed home.

Just a few hours earlier, I finally let myself become the woman that I have always wished I could be. I fucked my new lover Gary today, and I feel like a new woman! He walked me to the car afterwards, and we shared a lingering goodnight kiss. However, I decided I needed to be alone. I had just cheated on my husband for the first time and my mind was in turmoil. The night was warm, and I let my whirling mind drift to the memory of Gary's sweet penis, as the scent of his cum on my skin and the taste of it on my lips filled my senses. The images were so vivid that it was almost like Gary was in the car with me. I could almost feel the bulbous head of his sweet cock on my lips, the ridge of the big vein running the length of his penis, the way it pulsed as I slipped the tip of my tongue into the little slit at the end and tasted his precum. My God, his cock was so beautiful.

I hadn't put my thong back on after we fucked, so it was easy for me to let my hand drift down to my soaking pussy and bring the delicious taste of his cum up to my lips. I slouched in the seat and let my fingers play on my clit. I shuddered in a series of sweet orgasms, as I relived each episode with Gary. Time seemed to stop. The next thing I was aware of was pulling into our street and hitting the garage door opener. As I walked through the garage door into the house, the realization of what I had done flooded over me. Now I had to face the moment of truth. I knew that Scott was waiting for me to come home to change for the game.

He would be relaxing with a beer. He would be a little anxious, but there was still time for us to make the seven o'clock pitch. But, I had just fucked another man. How would he react? I was nervous, scared and excited. I was terrified, yet tremendously aroused at the thought of confessing to my dear husband that I had become a swinging wife and was covered in another man's cum. How would he react? What would he do? I paused in the hallway for a moment, hoping that he would be as excited as I was.

Scott was exactly where I knew he would be, nicely dressed in Levis and a D-Back's shirt, with a cold Molson. He glanced up from his newspaper as I walked in. As his gaze met mine, I dissolved into tears. Huge sobs racked my body, as I stood before my husband. Scott immediately sprang to my side and took me in his arms, stroking my hair, kissing me tenderly on the forehead.

"Oh my God, "I sobbed, "I just had sex with Gary. Do you still love me?"

Scott just held me tighter. "Yes my love, my sweet, sweet Donna. You are my dear, sweet wife and I love you. I know. Anyone who saw you would be able to tell you have just been fucked. I can smell the scent of his cum. It is very sexy. It is obvious that you are a cock craver, and I love you even more for it."

Scott kissed me, as my sobs subsided, tasting Gary's cum on my lips. "You are my delicious little swinging wife, and tonight is the beginning of a wonderful new life together."

Scott dried my tears and gently began to undress me. As he revealed each part of my body he took the time to kiss and caress it. By the time I stood completely naked, I was seething with lust for my wonderful, understanding and loving husband. Scott stepped back and looked at my naked body. I was frozen in anxiety and anticipation, but standing there completely revealed as a swinger was also wildly exciting. My pussy was dripping with the exhilaration of newfound freedom and adventure.

"My sweet baby, you stand before me, as the woman I always knew and hoped you could be." He stepped forward and took each nipple between thumb and forefinger. As he firmly pinched my jutting nipples, he said, "Look into my eyes, and remember what I'm about to tell you. Donna, you are my wife, you are a woman and you are insatiable. You need cock. You need many hard penises to be a truly happy and complete human being. You have my permission to fulfill your desires whenever you wish. I only ask that you always check with me first so I won't worry where you are, and that you only spend the night with a lover if I am there with you, or if I am away from home and can't fuck you myself. That is the courtesy I expect from my wife." Scott took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. "I love you, and I am proud that my wife is uninhibited. I am proud that you have the vitality and courage to live life to the fullest. I love you."

Scott gently pushed me to my knees. "Donna, you are kneeling before me naked, admittedly a cock lover. Take my cock in your mouth." I opened Scott's slacks, released his erect penis and took its length in my mouth. "There you are, the perfect picture of a woman, sucking cock. Just a few minutes ago, you sucked another man's cock and swallowed his cum. Now, you are kneeling there with my cock in your mouth. However, you must always remember that a woman in that position has all the power. You are in control now. You are the one who determines if and when I cum. You have what other people want, the freedom and ability to give and take pleasure. It is your responsibility and privilege."

I looked up into my husband's eyes. His loving and enthusiastic response to my revelation that I had just fucked another man was tremendously exciting. The familiar taste and feel of Scott's hard cock in my mouth was thrilling. After having just sucked Gary, the differences between the two made me love Scott's cock even more than before. The way it curves slightly to the left. The sharp ridge around the base of his head and the scent was more musky than Gary, yet not as sharp. His taste was sweeter but not as salty. The comfortable fullness in my mouth gave me courage and a newfound sense of adventure.

A twinkle came into my eye. "But, don't you think I was naughty?" I asked him, "Don't you think that a naughty wife like me should be punished for fucking another man without permission?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Open Marriage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds