• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Our First Meeting

Our First Meeting

On the day that I first met my Mistress, my entire journey had passed in a constant state of nervous anticipation. I had received detailed instructions through the post, including a map of the harbour and details of how to find it. My Mistress would be waiting aboard her boat and I wasn't to meet her until I had been prepared. I read the letter repeatedly, only too aware of the obvious bulge in my jeans that I was trying vainly to conceal.

When I got to the harbour, I found that my Mistress's boat was the only one there and that the place was relatively secluded. I felt a huge sense of relief as I realised that one particular detail of my instructions was to be less traumatic than I had feared. I had been ordered to remove all my clothes before setting foot onto the boat and to leave them behind me. They were to be the last remnants of my previous identity and they were to be cast aside in preparation for the spiritual, actual and metaphorical journey I was about to undertake.

Making sure that there was no-one around to see me, I quickly stripped my clothes and dropped them at my feet, then hurried up the gangplank and onto the boat. I had done my best to remain unobserved, but could not quite be sure that I had succeeded. Was that a disdainful laugh I had heard as I boarded my Mistress' vessel? I did not dare look back to see, but hurried on.

I had been given details on how to find the bathroom on the boat and hurried directly there, where I found a collar, a tag and a blindfold waiting for me with another note. I was to shower, and then put the collar on and go looking for my Mistress. While I was reading the note, I heard the engine start up, and the unmistakable feeling of the boat leaving the harbour. I felt a fresh shiver of excitement, as I recognised that my journey had started.

I stepped into the shower and washed myself, feeling the grime of my journey falling away from me. I love travelling, but there's something about sitting on a bus or train for so long that just makes me feel dirty. I washed my hair and then combed it back from my forehead when I stepped from the shower again and towelled myself dry. I picked up my collar and studied the tag for the first time. It had today's date on it and proclaimed that this was the day I would fully become the property of Karen Logan. And the note had hinted at something else, yet to come. A final stamp to announce to the world that I was no longer my own, but someone else's.

Having fully freshened up, I put on the collar and tag and finally tied the blindfold around my eyes, then went in search of my Mistress, stumbling and fumbling all the way. Strangely, my cock had gone limp - perhaps in some unforeseen response to this latest thrill of combined anticipation and fear.

I heard a voice summon me and I realised that she was waiting for me above decks. I stumbled up to join her, wondering if we were out of sight of land yet. Could anyone on the shore see my collared, blindfolded, naked form and wonder at it? I didn't know and the not knowing tortured me further. I simply shambled forward in the direction of my Mistress' voice.

"Stop there!" she commanded, and I stood still - my head bowed in submission. There was a long silence, while she walked all round me, studying her possession. I felt a hand cup my balls, then another take hold of my cock and I flinched slightly in surprise. The hands explored them briefly, then let them go.

"Have you been taking care of my property?"

"Yes, Mistress. I have." I answered.

"I see where you pierced yourself. At least, I can see one hole - where is the other?"

"It is underneath my foreskin, close to my glans."

"Whose foreskin? Whose glans?" Her voice was sharp and I quailed in shock.

"...Um... yours, Mistress. I apologise." I stammered

Her hands gripped me again and she drew back my foreskin to take a look. She crouched down and studied the other sealed up hole for a moment, then let go and stood up again.

"You are lucky to have escaped without infection. I would have been displeased to see further damage to my property." she said, and I could tell by her voice that she was circling me. I didn't dare answer her.

She stepped up close behind me and for the first time, I could tell that she was naked as well. I felt her breasts press against my back, and her pussy press against my arse and my cock quivered in response. Her hands pressed my arms to my sides and I felt her lean aside to look down at it.

"That is good,” she said and my cock swelled still further at the approval that her voice suddenly had. "You are still capable of rising. There may well be hope for you, yet."

Suddenly, she pressed down on my shoulders and I sank to my knees in response. She moved round in front of me, grabbed my head and guided it into position and I knew what was required of me. I ran both my hands up her inner thighs, very lightly, then slid my thumbs towards her pussy. Gently I opened her up and slid my tongue inside her.

God, she tasted so good! I rejoiced in her taste and smell and delighted at every gasp that I heard her give. I felt her hands tighten their grip on my hair and her pelvis thrust at my face and I felt a wave of ecstasy that I was allowed to give my Mistress this pleasure. I felt my now completely rigid cock throbbing as the sensations flooding from my glans and into my body began to build in intensity. And with that throbbing came the fear that I would disgrace myself and orgasm without permission. That would be a first - I have never even had so much as a wet dream before. Never had an orgasm without some kind of contact against my cock.

I could feel her body quivering under the stimulation my tongue was giving her by now. I found her clitoris and flicked at it madly, and she gave a deep-throated cry of ecstasy. Her quivering got more and more frantic and then she suddenly shuddered all over, her hands spasmed at the side of my head and I found myself being shoved aside roughly.

I rolled to my knees and listened for my Mistress - I quickly located her by the sound of her quick panting and I turned my head in her direction. After a few moments, I heard her moving towards me and the blindfold was finally removed from my head. I looked directly into the flushed and approving face of my Mistress for the first time. She was beautiful and I felt a flood of warmth as I gazed into her eyes.

"You have potential, my slave." She told me, and I smiled in response. "But I detect a spark of rebellion within you. One that will need to be extinguished. You still have much to learn. Never forget that."

I bowed my head in shame and saw my cock shrivelling again in response to my chastisement. "I am sorry, Mistress. I will be a good student." I answered.

"Yes, you will. And if you are good enough, you will be rewarded. I might even let you come later, if you please me enough. Now stand up."

I stood and looked out across the water, noting with a feeling of awe that we were now out of sight of land. Another new experience to rack up - I had been sailing before, but never before had land been so far away that I could not see it.

Later that day, we berthed in another harbour and I was given clothes to wear. I had to keep my collar on, but was given a pair of flimsy shorts and a t-shirt. This barring some standard footwear was all I was allowed.

My Mistress led the way into an unfamiliar town and down a series of streets, then suddenly and without warning, she swung on me and pressed me against a wall. I saw her hand dip briefly under her short skirt, and then her fingers were pressing between my lips so that I could taste her again. Her other hand found my cock and quickly stroked it to a full erection and then just as suddenly as she had launched this assault, she broke away again. A group of people rounded the corner at that moment and I was suddenly aware that I was flushed and leaning against a wall with my shorts doing nothing at all to disguise the hardness of my cock - in fact, it was tenting the front of them. Crimson with embarrassment, I swung away and adjusted myself quickly, the giggling of the passers-by burning in my ears. I shifted my cock so that it was pointing up instead of outwards, before my Mistress grabbed my arm and started dragging me along once more.

We turned onto a main street and I was painfully aware of every second glance that my crotch provoked as we moved on towards our mysterious destination. My shorts were tight against my hardness and there was nothing I could do about it. And every so often, my Mistress would reach out and give it another rub to ensure that it remained erect.

Eventually, we reached a small shop - a piercing salon - and I finally knew what had been planned for me. I was led inside and into a back room, where I was made to sit in what looked like a dentist's chair. My t-shirt and shorts were taken from me and a strange woman stepped through. Without a word, she drew up a stool, sat down beside my and dabbed something onto my cock - instantly it started to go numb.

I started to say something, but my Mistress turned on me, her eyes flashing and I subsided into silence and stared in mute shock as the strange woman produced a large needle. I couldn't watch what happened next. Instead, I shut my eyes and gripped the arms of the chair hard. There was a sharp and sudden pain, and my fingers clenched deeper. Then, when I finally opened my eyes and looked again, there was a tiny ring through my frenulum that hadn't been there before. Attached to it was a larger ring that my Mistress stepped forward to adjust until it fit snugly behind my glans. I stared at it in fascination.

Another tag was produced and handed to me. I took it wordlessly and read the inscription on it. Like the one round my neck, it had today's date, but the rest was different. "This cock is now officially the property of Karen Logan" was the legend.

I felt tears of gratitude flooding down my face as my Mistress took back the tag and fixed it to the small ring through my frenulum. I had been stamped and my ownership was now complete and I had never before felt happier or more secure.

We returned to the boat and my Mistress commanded me to strip once more when we went below decks and out of sight of the harbour. I did so and she led me into a bedroom, then crouched and took my cock in her hands and studied it again. I looked down her blouse at her beautiful breasts. I could not see enough of this wonderful woman who had taken complete control of my life. And I wanted to express my gratitude to her.

I reached down and took her face in both of my hands and drew her to her feet. She looked at me in surprise and anger, but before she could say anything, I pressed my mouth against hers. She subsided and allowed my tongue to probe urgently past her lips, finding her own which responded and darted against mine. My cock probed into her midriff and I reached down to it, pressing it against my body so that it wasn't in our way, then pressed my other hand into the small of her back and pulled her against me.

I broke off the kiss for a few seconds and stared deep into her eyes to see my own building passion matched there. I pulled her against me once more. One hand gripping the back of her head to press her mouth against mine, and the other roaming up and down her back, tracing the contours of her spine under her t-shirt, then running back down again to lift her skirt and grip her beautiful arse.

Suddenly, she pushed me away and said, "You presume too much, my slave!" Momentarily mortified, I stared at her in mute shock. "But perhaps a bit of initiative is worth its reward." she continued, then grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head.

I only had a moment to savour the motion of those succulent breasts as her hands lifted over her head, before she cast her t-shirt aside and strode towards me. She planted a hand in the middle of my chest and I stepped back one pace, before I felt the foot of the bed against the back of my knees and fell backwards onto it. She climbed on top of me, then crouched down and kissed me again. My hands clenched the sides of the bed as her tongue darted past my lips.

I could feel my cock nudging at her arse and was astonished at the new wave of sensations brought about my the ring snug round the ridge of my glans. She straightened up; reached behind her, fumbled momentarily and suddenly the tag was brought round and dropped onto the pillow beside my head. I looked at it in confusion for a moment, then gasped out loud as her hand found my cock once more and lifted it so she could push herself back onto it.

The sudden, wet warmth that engulfed me without warning made me cry out and for a moment, I shuddered all over. It took all of my self-control to keep from orgasming at that precise moment and I panted loud and hard for several seconds as I waited for the sensations to subside.

When she saw that I had regained control of myself, my Mistress began rocking back and forth, very slowly. I tried to breathe very slowly and very deeply, but could soon feel myself losing control of that and simply start panting in short, shallow breaths. My hands closed on her hips and slowed her down.

"Mistress, please. May I have permission to orgasm?"

"Not yet."

I had expected that response, and clenched my teeth in an effort to keep my body from betraying me. I looked up at her and she raised her hands to cup her breasts and close her fingers round her nipples. I closed my eyes to deny the intensely erotic sight.

"Mistress, please."

"No! Not yet."

Despite my attempts to reign her in, she was moving faster all the time and I could hear her own breath becoming more ragged. I was amazed at the extent of my own self-control, but perhaps that was due as much to fear at the imagined repercussions of failure than it was to any real merit on my own part. But still, I could feel the moment building. It had to come soon.

"Please... Ple... Mist... Please, I..."

"No."

We were gasping the words out now, and I could tell that her own orgasm was building. She was rocking faster and I was keeping time with her - almost withdrawing from her completely, before I would bear up again and she would bear down and engulf me afresh. I could hear her crying out loud now, her approaching orgasm becoming impossible to conceal and the flush spreading out across her breasts.

"Please..."

"Yes!" she cried. "Now!"

And three more thrusts and I exploded within her. She gave a wail of ecstasy as she climaxed with me and we both spasmed together, violently. She continued to bounce up and down on my cock for a while, as we rode out the last clenches of our orgasms, and eventually we slowed down and relaxed.

I didn't withdraw right away, but we lay down together for a long time in each other’s arms, while my cock slowly went limp inside her. We lay on our sides and looked at each other, luxuriating in the closeness of each other’s bodies. I lay awake long after she fell asleep and listened to her breathing softly beside me, before I dared to roll over and place an arm over her body. And then, finally, I too fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Our First Meeting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 115 milliseconds