• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hotel Room

Hotel Room

I work as a maid in a hotel; I have seen some pretty interesting things. I'll tell you about one time when I was cleaning this gentlemen's room.

I noticed him a few times; I know he was staying for awhile because I was assigned to clean his room. He was tall and handsome. He was at least 6'4, and had an ass that just wouldn't quit. I also knew that he was alone. I haven't seen him with a woman at all while he was stayed. One day I was going to clean his room, I knocked I didn't get an answer so I knocked again still didn't get an answer. I grabbed the clean towels off my cart headed to the bathroom. I got half way to the bathroom and noticed the steam. In a half hearted attempted I tried to make myself known again. I still didn't get an answer. Then the perverted side of me told me to take a quick peek. I knew it was wrong I tried telling myself to move, but it just wasn't happening.

There he stood in all his 6'4 glory. He was beautiful, nice and hard, a beautiful muscular back, and his ass was nice and round, I just wanted to give it a little smack. I kept telling myself that I need to stop looking, but I couldn't help it. He was so beautiful. That was just the back view I couldn't wait to see the front. He must have been reading my mind because he turned sideways, and I got the full view. He was as beautiful in the front as the back. Then I saw that yes tall men are big all over. His dick was beautiful, and he was hard. He must have been at least 11 inches. I knew then I was just pushing my luck and I needed to leave, but then he grabbed the soap and started lathering up. It was almost like he knew I was there. I hadn't made a peep but yet he seems to be putting on a show for me.

He grabbed the soap and started lathering up, started at this very muscular chest. I wished so bad that I was his hands so I could run my hands up and down those Pecs. He started circular motions. I was beginning to get wet, and I was enjoying the show. He hands moved down to his dick and first he started slow long strokes. Fast strokes, long slow strokes. I knew he was getting into, his breathing started changing and he was would let a little grunt out. I was really wet and all I wanted to do was touch myself. I dropped the towels, not taking my eyes off of him; my hand went into my underwear. I was really wet and ready. I thought I was going to come with one stroke. I unbuttoned my dress and started playing with my 44d breast. Pinching the nipple, stroking myself at the same time. It felt so good but I didn't want to make any noise. His hand started going faster and faster. I was matching him stroke for stroke. My hips started picking up the rhythm I couldn't stop if I wanted to. I wanted us to finish together. I was breathing very hard and biting my lip. He would squeeze his head then run his hand down the rest of his length. His breath was short and chopping, he started moaning and his strokes were fast. I was almost there. I put my hand on my nipple and gave it a good pinch. I exploded instantly and so did he. He came with a moan. He came in sprits and seemed like he was milking the rest of it out. He relaxed and turned off the water. I knew I had to get out of there because I was about to get caught. He stepped out of the shower and saw me.

"Did you like what you saw?" he asked me with a cocky smile. He had every right to be cocky. I swallowed hard and all I could think of was "yes"

He started laughing, and that laugh melted over me. "I knew you were there I have mirror in the shower for shaving. I put that show for you baby" I couldn't say anything I was scared and mortified because I never did anything like that before. I'm not a peeping tom but he intrigued me.

"Next time sweetheart come join me" I didn't say anything I just left. It was the end of the day for me as I was leaving he came out of nowhere.

"Let me take you out to dinner, or we can just skip it and fuck" I was so shocked I almost dropped my bag he started laughing. That laugh was so damn sexy.

"I don't even know your name, so I can't have dinner with you." I mostly embarrassed but I didn't want him to know that.

"Dave"

"Well Dave, it is time for me to go."

"So you know my name but you won't tell me yours?"

"Kellie"

"Well Kellie, do you have someone waiting for you at home?"

"Well no..."

"Why don't you come up to my room and we can put a show on together"

His offer was very tempting.......

To be continued....

This was my first attempt please tell me what you think

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hotel Room

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds