• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Fall into Darkness

Fall into Darkness

Darkness descended all around me. I reached out with my hands, searching for anything that I could touch to guide me deeper into the subterranean tunnel.

I felt something wet, sticky and jelly-like under my fingers. Unintentionally, and without any prior warning, dim lights appeared. There was barely enough illumination to enable me to see more than a few meters around me, but more than sufficient to allow me a closer inspection of what I had touched.

Stepping forward, I peered closely at the wall. The source of the lights came from within it, on both walls on either side of me, and from the ceiling high above.

Deep within the translucent, pulsating, black, organic-looking walls, small orbs, no bigger than my clenched fist, emitted yellowish light.

The faint illumination cast distorted shadows of my body onto the slick walls. It was a surreal experience, as I continued my descent into the depths of Hell.

Strange echoes sounded in the distance, like orgasmic cries of carnal pleasure, uninhibited and wild. Reverberating across the claustrophobic confines of the tunnel, they sounded like the voices of demonic beings. This was proof that I was well on my way to the deepest level of this hellish abyss.

My rapidly beating heart pounded against my tightening chest. The air was thin here, and the taste of ash left foul traces on my tongue.

Beads of perspiration started to trickle down my shaved head. My eyes started to tear. I ripped the torn and ragged clothing off my body, the heat too unbearable for me, leaving only my underwear on.

Bubbles formed and burst on the wall as my hand trailed along it. A carmine fluid erupted from them, like pus or blood from sores and open wounds. Disgusted, I jerked my hand back, relying solely now on the dim lights to lead me.

It seemed like an eternity. I had been walking for hours. Finally, my legs burning from exhaustion, I reached my final destination. The tunnel opened up to a chamber. It was about four or five times the width of the tunnel from side to side, and more from end to end. At the back of the chamber, about a dozen meters in front of me, was the demon with whom I had made the pact.

Thedes was his name. The figure struck terror in me. Fear gripped my heart and suffocated my mind, threatening to plunge me into the pit of insanity. It was only with the greatest show of courage I could summon that I stood tall and proud to face the creature.

Short, plump and more than three times my size, Thedes resembled a cross between a human and a beetle. His limbs looked hard and were covered with a carapace that was a dark purple in color.

His large, exposed belly was pale beige, and black sores dotted it. His head, round and with two long, curved horns protruding from his scalp, was of a dark hue like most of his body.

Two beady orbs of black, swirling hatred stared coldly at me, a murderous look in them. A hint of displeasure was written across his rough, vaguely human features.

We did not have to say anything to each other, although the demon's big mouth opened as if to speak, but a fat, grotesque tongue flicked out instead.

I had no choice. The pact had been made.

In that brief moment of silence, past events leading up to the formation of the pact flashed through my mind.

I recalled flames and hell fires ravaging cities, infernos that turned living beings to ash and dust, demons and other terrifying creatures swarming across the world. We did not know why they came to our planet. On that fateful day, hundreds of demon ships descended from the sky.

Millions of lives were lost in hours; governments toppled helplessly, nations crumbling in days. There had been to mercy shown to us. The demons simply slaughtered and destroyed anything and anyone that did not belong to their ranks. The military was defenseless against the overwhelming tides of darkness that swept like a tsunami across the last bastions of Humanity. Resistances were crushed in a heartbeat.

Within weeks, the world was no longer lush and green and beautiful. Cracks opened in the ground, from which otherworldly fires spewed onto the surface and choked the air with black smoke. The skies turned a deep orange and purple. The world grew cold and darkness fell over the wasted ruins of a once-proud civilization.

I was one of the very few survivors left. One of the Lord of Hell's most powerful servants approached us one day. In exchange for a healthy, young, human male, the demonic hordes would cease their attacks on us. We could finally be free.

We did not truly believe the demon Thedes would honor his part of the deal. But we jumped at the opportunity, knowing that any chance for hope would be better than none. So, I volunteered.

After stepping into the portal personally opened for me, I was transported to the demons' home world, the same one that humans have named 'Hell' and feared for thousands of years. It was a world of terrible suffering. The tortured cries of the demons' human captives rolled across the charred landscapes of bone, bloody flesh and twisted metal when I first set foot there upon arrival.

No demons had attacked me. I had walked, unharmed but terribly afraid, down the tunnel Thedes had pointed out to me.

And so, here I was, standing before the demon, who could kill me as easily as I could crush an ant. But he had other plans for me, plans that made me shiver in sheer terror when I thought of them.

The already faint lights in the chamber dimmed even more. I heard Thedes's mocking laughter, and then, complete silence.

Barely able to keep my panic in check, my eyes began to dart around the chamber. I was on full alert, every part of my body tense. I waited, watching my surroundings in the near-total darkness, preparing for whatever would leap out from the forbidding shadows and at me.

Thedes's yellow, glowing eyes were still fixed on me. I wondered what he was thinking.

Suddenly, the walls started moving. Even with such little illumination, I could see clumps of organic-looking matter on the walls grow fluid and coalesced to form grotesque figures. It all happened slowly, which made it all the more frightening to watch.

Body parts took form, growing distinct, as if invisible hands were sculpting them. Separate figures were all forming at the same time. I counted four of them. There could be more I could not see.

The figures now had the prominent chests of a female, and their lithe, shapely bodies writhed in what seemed to be an erotic dance of ecstatic pleasure on the walls. It was very disturbing. Their black bodies were still glued to the walls, but their limbs were now reaching out for me. Wet, smacking sounds indicated that the figures had freed at least some parts of their bodies.

I took a few steps back. Large, crimson orbs on their beautiful, but distinctly demonic, faces gazed intently at me in anticipation. Strands of waist-length hair, the color of the darkest black, clumped together, forming serpentine dreadlocks that tapered to a sharp point at the tip. Small horns, no longer than my thumb, protruded from soft, metamorphic flesh on their forearms and calves.

Their bodies now completely detached from the walls, they fell to the moist ground in a crouch. I spotted twin rows of spines, parallel to each other, along their backs.

The demonesses hissed at me, their skin hardening at the same time, becoming insect-like in appearance.

The four of them crawled towards me on their hands and knees. I stepped back further, and felt something wet wrap around my left ankle, then my right, causing me to stumble to the ground.

Glancing down, I saw two appendages, not unlike tentacles, that had coiled themselves firmly around my lower legs. They were as thick as my arms and stuck to my skin like leeches.

More of those tentacles lashed out at me from vagina-like slits that appeared in the ground. Two more tightened around me wrists. They pulled me against the ground, and I felt it glue to my back.

The demonesses surrounded me. Their incessant hissing only increased in intensity when they saw how helpless I was in my state of bondage.

I did not struggle or resist. I had to do this. It was the only way the human race, already endangered, would not face genocide.

I brushed aside all unnecessary thoughts from my mind, and imagined blue skies and wide, open fields. A tear rolled down the side of my face when I realized how we would never see our world again in its former glory.

One of the demonesses raked a slender, clawed hand across my underwear, easily ripping it to shreds. My limp penis rested against my scrotum, in full view of the demonesses. I felt no shame or humiliation. I had to be brave, and do what was required of me. My only other fear was that Thedes would not do what he had promised.

The demoness gripped my penis and squeezed hard, applying more pressure at the base. The organ grew flushed with blood and began to throb. Within seconds, it was hard and fully erect.

The demoness opened her mouth. A long and thin tongue flicked out, licking the head of my penis and leaving milky drops of saliva that trickled down the length of the organ.

Another demoness held my sweaty head in her hands, and bent forward to lick at my forehead.

The first demoness released her grip on me. Then, she raised herself and climbed onto my body, her vagina making contact with the tip of my penis.

With a snarl, she dropped herself, and my manhood penetrated deep into her vagina. I gasped, just as the demoness, too, tossed her head back and a shrill scream burst forth from her parted lips.

The demonic cry echoed repeatedly across the chamber, as the creature gyrated her hips, causing the soft flesh of my penis to grind roughly against the hard, ribbed walls of her vagina. I shivered, searing pain surging through my body.

I recalled my last meeting with Thedes a week ago. The demon said that if I wanted to save my kind from total annihilation, I would have to serve the demon army for the rest of my life, and be converted into one of them. Thedes wanted to use me to impregnate female demons, to spawn a new race of human-demon hybrids he called the 'Succumi'.

Previously, human captives were forced to do this, but they were unsuccessful in reproduction. Thedes needed a willing subject, and so he had proposed the offer.

There were only a handful of young, healthy males left- most had died in the war or were sent to work as slaves for the demons. After losing all my loved ones in the war, I had nothing else to lose except my freedom. So, I made the decision. I had no regrets.

The other demonesses backed away, watching me in chilly silence, while the one straddling me leaned forward. Her nipples were sharp like nails as her breasts pressed against my chest. I winced in pain.

Her rough lips met mine. They felt like sandpaper. Something started to push past my lips- something sharp and hard, despite my futile attempt to keep my mouth tightly closed. The demoness's tongue then began to probe my mouth, at times reaching to my throat. I choked on it, unable to breathe properly.

It was a nightmare. Despite the undeniable pleasure- mixed with the pain- the intercourse with the foul creature gave me, I was disgusted by how intimate the demoness was behaving with me. It sickened me that I was being used like a tool, by the very creatures that had taken my family and friends from me and slaughtered them mercilessly.

A piercing pain washed down my arms. I looked down at my left hand and, despite the sweat trickling into my eyes and barely able to see in the dim light, I saw the skin on the back of my hand peel away, starting first at the knuckles, then spreading to the fingers. When the skin fell off, instead of the pink flesh that I expected to see, I spotted what resembled shards of segmented, hard carapace beneath my peeling skin.

The pain was terrible. I swam between the different states of consciousness, a part of me wanting to be unconscious to stop the agony, while another part was curious to watch the horror that was being unleashed upon my body.

It had begun. It was my transformation from human to demon. What else could it be, I wondered. I had no other answer. I glanced at my other arm, and the skin was already peeling up to my shoulder.

It was not only my body that was changing. My mind showed obvious signs of my transformation too. Aggressive, predatory thoughts surfaced in my mind, rising from the deepest, darkest and most primitive depths of my subconscious.

I suddenly had an uncontrollable rage for the demoness on top of me. Even while I was human, just moments ago, I had not experienced such anger. My fury threatened to turn me into a wild animal, driven only by hatred and an insatiable lust to kill and mutilate everyone else.

It was only with the last, remaining parts of my humanity that I managed, with great effort, to shove aside thoughts of killing the female demon with my now clawed hands.

The demoness seemed to sense the aggression in me, because she stopped kissing me. Her tongue left my mouth and she leaned upright.

Slim, clawed hands against my groin, she writhed in another bout of pleasure, her moans of ecstasy like the seductive cries of a succubus.

A funny taste lingered at the back of my throat. It was sour. Tightness around my private parts told me that I was about to reach orgasm. Within seconds, I climaxed.

A short gasp burst from my open mouth. My vision flashed white, and all thoughts were swept from my mind as contracting muscles around my private parts sent hot streams of semen squirting from my penis and into the demoness's body.

My head thrashed from side to side, my demonic tongue flicking out and tasting the sweet scent released by the demoness as she, too, reached orgasm. The lips of her vagina tightened around my still-throbbing penis, and her body trembled violently.

The three other demonesses crawled towards me again, peeling the last bits of soft, human skin off my body. Then, it was done. I lay exhausted, my limp penis dripping with semen.

The female demons shrieked in delight. The appendages around my limbs relaxed their grip, and then released me, withdrawing back into the ground. I heard Thedes stir at the other side of the chamber.

The demon grunted in satisfaction. The lights in the walls brightened. The demonesses scurried away, their bodies growing fluid again as they merged with the walls, completely disappearing in the organic architecture of the chamber.

I sat up, staring down at my new body in disgust. Now, I could never return to my people. They would kill me. Hopelessness washed over me.

This was only the first day. I would continue to do this for many more years, until I finally died.

Burying my head in my clawed hands, I wept, unable to stop myself. My body shook, tears forming at the corners of my eyes and running down my face. I was so frightened. I was a human, trapped in a demon's body, with no way to get out.

What else was there to do, but cry?

Something grabbed my arm. I looked up into Thedes's crazed eyes. A wild laugh burst from his throat, and he raised a meaty hand. Next, he brought it down across my face, slapping me with such force that my head snapped back.

Then, still holding my arm, Thedes dragged me away, to the back of the chamber where another tunnel had opened up. The shadows engulfed me, but with my new eyes, my surroundings were bright as day. Strange, deformed faces leered at me from the walls, and skeletal hands reached out for me.

I did not know where Thedes was taking me. My body bumped over the uneven ground, as I fell into slumber...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Fall into Darkness

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 629 milliseconds