• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Marti's Exam

Marti's Exam

-- continued from Marti's Wager --

The uniformed men leaned over Marti's bound body. They loosed each of the four shackles, one each on her wrists and ankles. She was not sure if she was allowed to stand. Her muscles were sore anyway, from being tied over the bench for the entire night.

She only assumed it was morning. She was hungry but was not sure she was allowed to ask the men for anything to eat. Slowly she began to raise herself from the bench. The men did nothing. Said nothing. She felt her nakedness. She could only imagine that the men were watching her. One stood behind her. She imagined what a comfortable view of her naked figure he had.

Once to her feet, Marti, instinctively covered her groin with her hand and brought her arm across her ample breasts. She expected to be scolded for hiding her self. After all, she lost the wager and was now merely property. She lowered her head trying not to make eye contact. The embarrassment was already nearly unbearable. These men knew exactly what her situation was, but she knew nothing about them.

They saw her standing naked trying to hide herself. She didn't even know if one of these men was her new owner. She only knew that if either one of them told her to do anything, she would comply with out question, no matter how degrading or how difficult. She expected them to order her to debase herself in some unimaginable manner.

Perhaps, to gratify one of them. Or to kneel or confess obedience. Marti, wanted them to say something, but was afraid of what it might be. The men said nothing. They only pointed the way. She understood she must walk in the direction indicated.

Her head hung down as she put one foot in front of the other. The hand hiding her pussy rubbed against each thigh as she walked. She felt as embarrassed by this as she would have felt putting her hand to her side and allowing her shaved vulva to be exposed, but she could not find the courage to remove her hand which only futilely covered her naked pussy.

The walk was only a few hundred feet. Daylight was shining brightly through a large open doorway. This must have been the back entrance to the very stylish club she had entered the night before. The club where she bet her freedom against a fortune. She thought about the money that had only last night been laying on the floor in front of her. She remembered waiting for the toss of the die.

Now she was being walked naked by two uniformed guards. As they approached the doorway, the beach became visible. The beach was populated by numerous tourists. The bar at which she and her fellow contestant had agreed to meet last night after Marti wins her bet, was at the far end of this same beach.

As the three walked closer to the doorway, it became apparent to Marti that no modesty would be accommodated her as she was led toward the tourists enjoying the sunlight and sand. She wondered if these men were going to walk her right out onto the beach. She wondered if she was allowed to protest or even ask a question. Instead she reacted instinctively. Her hand clutched her pussy more tightly, and she pressed her arm against her tits harder.

Her own reaction embarrassed her. She knew these protections would not stop the stares from the tourists, and she knew that everyone knew of the club and the nature of the monthly wagers that took place there. Marti reasoned that two men walking a naked woman down the beach would not be unusual.

None the less, she clutched her exposed genitals just as tightly. At the opening of the door way, a smartly dressed man stood with a folder and a briefcase. He was shuffling through the folder for papers.

"Good morning gentlemen. I am Rufus Dresden, representative of Charles Miter, this slave's owner. I am sure you will find these papers in order." The men coarsely browsed the papers. They showed little concern for their authenticity and seemingly with out challenge, motioned that she should accompany the gentleman.

"Guard's, has the slave demonstrated any uncooperative tendencies?"

"No sir" The guard responded. "She seems docile. Look at the way she is clutching her twat." Marti's embarrassment became palpable at the sound of those words. The three men stopped talking to watch her readjust herself. They watched her turn her head downward and the obvious signs of her unbearable humiliation.

"They don't come more docile than that, and not a word from her. I think her owner made a good bet. Wouldn't mind renting her for an evening either. Nice tits. Great ass. Needs a bath though. She's been tied all night. Not been cleaned. You know,... the usual."

"Thank you guards. I am sure I can take it from here." Dr. Dresden studied Marti for a minute as the two guards took their leave, undoubtedly to fetch the next losing contestant to her new owner.

"Given name ... Marti? I see. ... Your new owner has chosen the name Pussy for you. You will answer to Pussy during your year of service, and you can drop your hands to your side. You look ridiculous. Besides, 'round here, many of the tourists come solely for the views of naked slaves. Do you understand?"

Marti looked at him trying to answer him and find the courage to remove her hands from her tits and pussy. "Yes I understand. What shall I call you?"

"I am Dr. Dresden. I am taking possession of you and I will evaluate you before you are shipped to Mr. Miter. Are you hungry?"

"Yes, very. Can I have something to eat and drink. I am very thirsty... Shipped?!"

The Dr. was not responsive to Marti's concerns. "That's later, you will have worse to deal with shortly. I suggest you stay focused. As for food, just walk with me. There is a little bar that serves breakfast down the beach. I can complete my examination of you there as well. Come along."

Marti had just now reconciled herself with the reality of being led down a public beach to a public bar. She was not sure how she would react. She only knew that she would put one foot in front of the other and deal with the feelings one at a time. Now, hearing of an examination also, Marti's mouth gaped open. After the thought of being examined at the public bar fully registered in her mind, the naked walk on the beach seemed like nothing. She had forgotten her concerns about being shipped altogether.

She noticed that she had still not uncovered her genitals. Her hand was still cupping her cunt.

"Come along now. Don't delay." The Dr. had already taken a few steps toward the beach, while Marti was digesting her immanent humiliation. She was still working all this out in her mind, picturing herself walking the beach, her flesh on display for the entertainment of tourists. She moved her hands to her sides, allowing her breasts to fall to their natural full and pert position. Her nipples riding high. Her brown protruding pussy lips now exposed to the bright sun with each step.

The open air bar was in sight. Marti considered simply running away from the Dr., but where would she go? She had no papers. No passport. She saw her own passport and ID in the Drs. folder. She knew her obligation. She certainly would not have wanted the money to be taken away from her if she had won. She continued walking toward the bar, undaunted by the tourist's stares.

The bar was the very same one at which, she had asked her fellow contestant to wait for her last night. Last night Marti knew losing was possible but her new friend had just won and that seemed very encouraging. What had not even crossed her mind was that she might still meet her new friend again but as the loser she was now.

"Take a seat over there while I order you breakfast and water." Sitting, felt very good to Marti. It afforded her some modesty. Only her tits were obvious. A display the couple sitting at the next table was only too happy to enjoy.

"Look hunny, I think she is one of those slaves. She isn't allowed to dress."

"Bob, she can hear you!"

"Baby, it doesn't matter. She is a slave. Watch. ---- Hey, slave. You can't stop us from looking at you. Can you? You have to sit there naked. Don't you?"

Marti knew all that was true. She was told to sit. She must sit, but did she have to answer these tourists, who were making fun of her? She didn't know. "Yes. You are right. I have to sit here naked."

The Dr. returned with her food. "How does it feel to be picked on by those tourists, Pussy?"

Marti nodded and lowered her head. "It feels like I am an object. Something anyone can use or talk about."

"Now you're getting the hang of it. Finish your food. We have an examination to complete."

Marti's hunger and thirst encouraged her to finish her food quickly. Between bites, she politely questioned the Dr. "Are you going to examine me right here?"

"Right here, yes, but don't be silly. The exam is psychological. It will take at least an hour or so. I need to know what is in your head for the report on you to Mr. Miter."

She felt such relief. Perhaps if she kept her voice low, few if any would know the answers to what she knew would be very intimate questions. She relaxed. Her relief was visible to the Dr.

"I will perform the your physical exam first, though. We will begin that as soon as you finish your breakfast." Marti's disappointment and humiliation overcame her again. She did not taste the last bites of her breakfast. Each bite brought her closer to being physically examined on a public beach. The bar's table at which they sat was in the open air right on the beach sand, in the view of anyone walking the beach. Plus there was a way too curious couple sitting only inches away watching her every move. The couple chattered back and for with anticipation already.

As the waitress cleared the table of her empty breakfast dishes, the Dr. opened his briefcase. He slowly and methodically pulled out and set on the table rubber gloves, a speculum and a camera. "Pussy, if you would be so kind as to stand about two feet in front of the table and bend over placing your hands on the table." As the Dr. was speaking, he placed ice cubes from his drink on the speculum, to cool the metal to an uncomfortable temperature.

Marti was mortified. Turning as she was instructed would put her open ass in direct view of the indiscrete couple, who seemed to take very special interest now that they had over heard these instructions.

Marti knew that she must comply. She began to think about her alternatives. What if she did just run? Could it be any worse? She wondered as she lifted herself from the seat. When she was fully standing, she knew in herself that she was ready to fully comply with out protest. She took a step to position herself as ordered when she saw her friend from last night approaching from the beach walk way.

Gloria immediately recognized her. "Hi, Marti. When you didn't show up, I figured it was because you know. ... " Gloria continued in a hushed voice. "...lost your bet.... I am so sorry... I was worried about you last night. Well until I got drunk anyway. I had so much fun. I am going shopping this morning. I am going to have fun spending all this money! Wow!"

Gloria watched Marti drown in disappointment and humiliation as she stood naked before her friend of last night. "I am so sorry you didn't win. I really was hoping that we could go shopping together."

Marti was mortified. Gloria was about to see her bend over as commanded. Marti now wished that Gloria had gone shopping earlier or been run over by a truck. It didn't matter which. "Please don't stay and look at me, Please Please" Was what Marti was thinking but what she said was "Hi, Gloria. Yeah, I lost. But I am glad you won."

The Dr. scolded her. "Pussy, we don't have all day. You are not free to talk to your friends anytime you want. Now, bend over as I instructed."

Marti expected this and the look on Gloria's face was not reassuring or even sympathetic. "I wondered what would happen to the losers, Marti. I hope it doesn't bother you if I watch you as you are ordered around. What is he going to do to you?"

The Dr. interrupted. "Pussy, doesn't have a say in that. If you would like to stay and watch that is your purgative. Only, please refrain from addressing Pussy. It distracts her and she has obligations." Contemplating her own narrow escape of this very same fate, caused Gloria a rush. She smiled, nearly laughing out loud.

Marti stood in front of the table and bent herself down to reach the far side of the table with her hands as the Dr. had instructed her. The Dr. looked her over but with out standing up to begin his exam yet he continued his instructions. "Step your legs apart. I need ready access to your vagina and anus. ... Move them farther." Insistently, the Dr. demanded her legs be still farther apart. "Pussy, do not annoy me. Farther..."

She had stretched her legs open as widely as she could. She dared not look at Gloria or the tourists which she was sure were enjoying with fascination her obedient struggle with her legs to obey the Dr.

Her legs were now several feet apart and her back bent forward over the table at ninety degrees. Gloria took a seat beside the enraptured couple. Gloria nearly tripped because of her distracting enjoyment of Marti's naked obedience.

Marti was glad that no one was paying any attention to her face. She was crying. She managed to keep her sobs silent, but the tears soaked the table. She could feel the weight of their eyes on her open and exposed pussy. She felt her lips part. Her ass pushed into the air. Marti had obeyed precisely. She knew that this would shortly bring more spectators from the beach. Her humiliation would be entertainment for even more people.

Marti turned to look at the speculum that the Dr. had so expertly set on the table just moments ago. She knew that piece of cold metal would soon be parting her vagina, and that the bright tropical sun would provide ample light for the gathering spectators of her examination.

The Dr. was putting the rubber gloves on his hand. "Be a peach for me Pussy, and squeeze some lubrication from the tube and lube your vagina and anus for me. Make sure there is enough. I don't want to hurt you."

Marti honestly did not know which would be more humiliating. Doing as she was told and lubricating her self in front of these strangers and in front of Gloria. Or asking the Dr. to lubricate her pussy and ass himself. She filled her hand with the jelly, and reached behind her self. She had to arch her back and bend to comfortably reach her twat with her jelly filled fingers.

Arched as she was, she could clearly see the intense concentration with which the couple and Gloria was watching her ass. She could also see more people gathering for the spectacle. She was the spectacle or more precisely her pussy and her ass and her body obediently arched over the table while she herself readies her cavity for invasion by the metal instrument.

She looks at the speculum while her fingers smear the jelly over her holes. She gathers up a little on her fingertip to insert in her pussy. Everyone watching was visualizing that instrument opening both holes along Marti's slit. She knew they will see it open her while she must remain in her compliant repose.

The bar phone rings. The bar tender motions the Dr. with a phone call for him. "Pussy, I have to take this call. please continue as you are. Do not move. Remain as you are. I may be a few minutes. When I return I don't want to waist any time checking that your cavities are ready. So after you lubricate yourself reach behind you and hold your ass cheeks apart for me, so that I can continue the instant I return. If I am too long, be sure to lubricate your self again. Then return to holding her self open. Do you understand me, Pussy?"

Marti was crying and choked on her words. "Yes, Dr. I will hold my self open while you are gone."

Her fingers poised just over her ass, as she fingered herself to find her opening. She pressed the lubrication inside her. Her hooked finger twirled and pulled the dark ring of her ass outward as she pulled her hand away. The couple chuckled to each other, not even making an effort to hide their amusement from Marti. She overheard their comment to the people now starting to gather. "Look, the naked woman is crying."

-end part two-

look for

Marti's Owner

Marti's Friend

Marti's Final Humiliation

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Marti's Exam

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds