• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Decoy

Decoy

My wife being a police officer always excited me from the moment we met, her confident self sufficient manner and fantastic good looks were a definite turn on. Despite Susan's petite stature of 5'4" it was evident from her firm athletic build, that she could handle herself well if she had to. Her short Strawberry blonde hair framed her pretty face and sparkling Emerald green eyes. At age 45 she still had the body of an 18 y/o and her 38D tits were as firm as one. At times, depending on the make up or what she wore she would look even younger. Susan's ass was deliciously shaped like a black girl's. Whenever she wore heels her ass would stick out even more so than usual, giving it that bubble butt appearance men like. Also when she wore heels her walk was like a runway model's, sashaying from side to side. I loved it!

Shortly after being assigned to vice Susan, obviously due to her youthful looks, was selected to decoy cop duty. But unlike most decoy assignments in which the female cop dresses as a street hooker, Susan's was to dress up like a Catholic high school girl. It seemed that one of the local schools had complained about perverts milling about the school too close for comfort. Luckily, Susan had attended a Catholic high school for girls and had kept her uniform. Needless to say she had no problem getting into it despite the years she last wore it. Looking at her wearing the pleated plaid skirt and button down white blouse made me imagine what a "hottie" she must have been back then. I could tell Susan was into it.

Susan would sometimes wear a thong underneath or shear white panties and knee highs with black patent leather Mary Jane style shoes. Sometimes she would wear bare skinned thick platform shoes called Buffalo heels. She showed me this trick she learned back when she was in high school of rolling the skirt's waist band up to make it shorter; this way when at school the skirt would meet the school's strict skirt length regulation but once away it could be temptingly shortened.

The stories of her shift's adventures filled our evening conversations. It was easy for Susan to see how excited I got when she told me of them from the bulge in my pants as she spoke, we would fuck like dogs shortly afterwards. Much to my surprise Susan agreed to my request of her wearing the uniform for me during sex. A few times she would wear it as she told me what had happened during her shift and seeing that my cock was bulging she allowed me to jerk off as she spoke. Susan finally confessed that being dressed this way made her wet remembering the slut that she was back in her younger days. And this is where it all began...

After my cajoling, and yes begging, she agreed to wear the "outfit" out in public with me. My cock jumped when she said she would do it, but little did I know at the time that Susan was just as excited as I was. I suggested we go to the mall, since maybe going to a bar would defeat the mood if she had to be carded to be served, Susan agreed. She also agreed, as difficult as it may have been, not to be a cop that day but just enjoy ourselves.

As we walked into the mall quickly Susan became the focal point for all the men, young and old, single or with female companions. Susan had rolled up her skirt as she showed me before and had decided to wear cotton panties under her uniform skirt. The Buffalo platforms she wore gave her the appearance of being taller and enhanced her ass.

Susan said she wanted to go to the shoe store and asked me if I wanted to come with her or stay and do my own thing. I told her that with her dressed the way she was doing my own thing involved either fucking her hard or jerking off while looking at her. Susan smiled and gave me a quick peck and headed off to the shoe store. I watched her as she swayed away, her short skirt just teasing. When I looked away I saw that I wasn't the only one appreciating her, a group of college aged guys were nudging each other and grinning. One of them looked at me and gave me the thumbs up!

Through the display window I could see that Susan had no problem in getting the attention of several salesmen. The one she decided upon was an older gentleman, who looked to be in his 60's, well groomed and fit. His name tag read "Don". Watching, I could see his on his face the appreciation of Susan's ass as she walked to the seat. When she sat her already short skirt rose even higher, giving the sales staff who some how managed to position themselves in front of her a perfect view of her white cotton panties. Don sitting on the stool in front licked his lips subconsciously. Susan seeing me through the window smiled and winked at me. Almost, as if to say watch the fun about to begin.

Susan crossed her legs when he returned with the shoes she asked about, giving him and all for that matter a view of her exposed thigh and part of her ass. Don shifted on the stool, apparently feeling the strain of his stiffening cock. Susan must have been aware of his condition because I saw her point to another pair, causing him to stand; the bulge in his pants now at eye level. Even from where I was standing, I could see that the bulge was very large. The look on Susan's face showed her surprise as to the size as well. Without missing a beat Don reached for the other shoes and proceeded to put them on for her, his hands caressing her calves as he did. Susan parted her legs slightly and slid forward, the moisture of her pussy coming through the fabric of her panties. I was sure that not only could Don see her wet pussy lips he could probably smell the sweetness of her juices. As if on cue, Don seeing no one was around them raised his hands higher up the inside of her thighs and slowly brushed her pussy with his thumbs. Susan closed her eyes halfway, lust showing on her face, hard nipples showing through her white blouse. Here Susan the woman took over and not the cop, who would've probably put a hurting on Don.

Instead, she opened her thighs even more. Don seeing, the invitation ran his right index finger along the slit of her pussy through the panties. He then pulled her panties to the side, fully exposing her pussy to him and rubbed her swollen clit with his thumb. After a few more strokes he inserted two fingers inside, drew them out and licked them. I almost came right on the spot at the sight of all this. With more customers entering the store Susan and Don had to end their brief encounter. Don's face showed total surprise as I greeted Susan with a big hug as she walked out.

When we got to the car, Susan reached for my cock, pulled the zipper down and took my hard cock out and into her mouth. I melted as her lips stroked my cock, her tongue tracing up and down the veins on the shaft. Susan let out little moans as she buried her head all the way down on my lap. As she sucked she would also twist and turn my cock downward with her hands, hard firm strokes. Unable to hold it any longer, I came. No not a dramatic porn movie explosion but a long quiet one, cum just oozed out slowly. Susan milked my cock with her hands to get as much out and licked the sides slowly. As I said, this was only the beginning of my adventures with my private decoy cop.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Decoy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds