• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • My Wife is Dumb

My Wife is Dumb

Kyle Jorge Pederson is the name. Friends call me K.J. Sociopathy is the nature of my game. I'm a tall, good-looking black man living in the great city of Boston. I work as a District Attorney in the city of Boston. That's only my day job. By night, I engage in entirely different behavior. Then again, we all do. I like sex. I am sexually adventurous. I am completely without conscience and I don't suffer fools. I feel no guilt about dispatching the stupid people of this realm into the next world. I don't like dumb people. Unfortunately, dumb people are everywhere. A veritable epidemic of stupidity has caught America in its grip and I'm not sure there's enough smart people to save it. Boston is particularly filled with the dumb and the stupid. And they don't even know they're dumb. My wife is dumb. My boss is dumb. My co-workers are dumb. You've got no idea how lonely it is to be the only intelligent person left on the planet Earth.

The bane of my existence is my dull-witted wife, but I try my best to make the best out of a sad situation, you know? That's what I get for marrying for beauty and money rather than brains. Cecilia comes from a rich family. Her father is loaded. I needed the money, that's why we got hitched. When I married her, Cecilia Johnson was a six-foot-two, lean and foxy, blonde-haired and green-eyed Caucasian beauty. A supermodel with a degree in Art History from Boston University. Fast forward twelve years, she's quite the dullard and she's put on a few pounds. Actually, she weighs two hundred and eighty pounds these days. I don't mind that she put on weight. To be honest, I've always had a thing for big women. I find big women to be quite beautiful in a unique way. However, Cecilia is quite dumb and also mean-spirited. A dangerous combination. She spends her time arguing senselessly over nothing with Kendra Slade, the foul-mouthed black housewife next door. They're always at each other's throats. What do they argue about? Who in hell knows.

I wish my intelligence-deprived fool of a wife would find something to do with her time beside arguing with some black heifer twenty four hours a day. Also, when I come home, the place is always a mess. Cecilia doesn't cook and she doesn't clean. All she does is sit on her fat ass all day, talk on the phone and act like a princess. I mean, why is the woman so damn stupid? I wish I knew. It's a mystery I can't seem to figure out. Every living thing has a purpose. I get up to earn a living and also because I believe my job makes a difference. I put bad guys and bad women behind bars. I fight for justice and truth. I uphold the law. Why does my dear wife Cecilia bother waking up in the morning? I don't frigging know!

Lately, I've been trying to find stimulation outside the home. I had an affair with a co-worker, Antony Garfield. He's a tall, good-looking, red-haired Irishman who's one of the Assistant District Attorneys in the county. I like him because he has a nice ass. We've had some fun in my office. Basically, we come in and I sit down while he services me. Garfield loves to suck cocks. Especially ten-inch, uncircumcised black cocks like mine. I love shoving my long and thick black cock down the white bastard's throat. I make him suck me off until I cum, then I order him to suck me dry.

Garfield isn't very bright either. He's the lousiest of all the assistant district attorneys. But I keep him around because he gives such good head. Sometimes, I have a go with his ass. I just bend him over and stuff my cock into his butt hole. Garfield is a real screamer. I love making him scream like a little bitch as I pound my cock into his asshole. He is really into it and his cock gets mad hard while I fuck him. Yeah, he's a total fruitcake. He squeals while getting fucked. He is in love with black dick. Oh, and I forgot to tell you, he has a wife and two brats. His friends and family got no idea that he's a flaming faggot. Isn't that funny?

I get bored of Garfield really fast, especially since he's such a dumb and needy bastard. I have myself some fun with my secretary, Joan Borne. Joan Borne is five feet eight inches tall, thick-bodied and large-breasted, with wide hips and a big, plump ass. The kind of ass that was considered to be rare on white females until recently. I like Joan because she's a curvaceous beauty. Also, she's forthrightly bisexual, just like me. Joan is divorced and has two grown sons, Joey and Michael, who attend UMass-Boston, my world-famous alma mater. She's looking for casual sex, not commitment. I like that in a woman.

Joan and I really have tons of fun together. Sometimes, I summon her into my office just because I want to get a piece of fat ass. Joan is always happy to oblige. Is that woman cool or what? She eagerly gets on her hands and knees to suck on my cock. I thrust my dick into her mouth, until it reaches the back of her throat. I love ramming my dick down her throat. Then, I would sit her down and give her pussy a good licking. What I like most about Joan is her willingness to have anal sex. Oh, yeah. This big white woman loves to get bent over and stuffed like a Christmas decoration. I do just that, as often as possible. I put her on all fours, spread her plump white butt cheeks wide open and shove my cock inside. I grab her wide hips and slam my cock into her booty hole. In case you didn't know, big women's assholes are naturally tighter than those of other women. I slam my cock into Joan's asshole and get tickled pink as she squeals. I love the sounds she makes when my dick is stretching her asshole. Joan's asshole is really warm and tight, and fits my cock like a glove. This woman is really something else. I never get tired of fucking her in the ass. I fuck her hard and fast, slamming my dick into her pooper like anal sex was going out of style. Until I finally cum, blasting my load of manly cum deep into her booty hole.

Yeah, of all the people I routinely fuck, Joan is the only one I come close to respecting. She's the only one I can stand. Unfortunately, I get deprived of my favorite toys by fate. Joan died of cancer recently. I felt kind of sad. Not because I liked her but because I was going to miss her warm mouth, juicy pussy and wonderfully tight asshole. As for Garfield, he was gunned down by the family members of some gangsters he convicted of a robbery. I now find myself alone. Without any toys to play with. I was resigned to going back to Cecilia's less than appealing charms. Fortunately, the fates smiled upon me. When I returned home at the end of a really lousy day, there were police cars at my house. I was instantly worried. Had Cecilia called the cops on me like the bitch she was? I thought about running, then remembered I was a District Attorney and went to speak to the cops. What was going on here? A sad-faced cop told me the whole story. My wife Cecilia had apparently gotten into a violent altercation with Kendra, the housewife next door. The two women had gotten into a fight to the death. Both were dead. The whole thing had been caught on a surveillance camera which Kendra's suspicious husband installed in their house without her knowledge.

I couldn't believe it! Could you? My problems had solved themselves! I played the part of the teary-eyed husband and received tons of media attention and public sympathy. I was now a rich widower and since my wife's death had been seen by millions on camera and I had nothing to do with it, I was free and clear. Also, tons of women walked up to me offering to alleviate my suffering in the nicest of ways. The best thing of all was the fact that I inherited Cecilia's personal fortune, worth in the neighborhood of twelve million dollars. Am I a lucky bastard or what? See? I told you! It pays to be a sociopath!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • My Wife is Dumb

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds