• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Sex Between Vinnie and James Ch. 01

Sex Between Vinnie and James Ch. 01

I closed my eyes to the sounds of Vinnie anally fucking his transsexual friend, James. If they were kissing, making out, and groping one another, I didn't want to know.

James was scheduled to do more prison time after violating his conditions of parole and Vinnie, for some bizarre reason, decided to have sex with his cellmate as a going away gift, even though he continually denied to everyone that he is gay. Whatever, Vinnie, he who protests too much...

Even though I could hear them and had the image of my friend Vinnie boning James up the ass, I didn't want to watch. I know this is a common occurrence in prison, but Vinnie is no longer incarcerated. He can have sex with a woman, now. Maybe, Vinnie is in denial. Surely, in the profession that he is in, a wise guy, he is unable to emerge from the closet that cloaks his real identity.

I was a bit drunk from drinking nearly two water glasses of bourbon and I was tired after having anal sex with Gayle. I just wanted to take a nap. I dozed for a few minutes and when I awoke, the catnap seemed longer. I felt refreshed, invigorated. I felt as if I had just had a power nap.

Gayle had twin beds in this room for whenever her kids slept over. Even though she never married, she had two kids from two different men. When I opened my eyes and looked over at the other bed across from me, Vinnie was leaning over his friend with his back to me. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes wondering what they were doing. Maybe, James was injured and I was just about to call out when...

I heard slurping sounds, the kind of sounds that all guys love to hear when they are receiving an interactive blowjob from a woman. You know the ones where the woman is bobbing her head up and down, pushing her long hair out of the way, and making those cock sucking sounds that make you want to pull her head forward and fuck her face full force. Well, my friend Vinnie, to my surprise and dismay, was making those sounds with James's cock in his mouth. He was sucking James cock. He was giving his prison friend a blowjob.

Only, when I heard those same sounds from a man giving another man a blowjob, it kind of turned my stomach. I'm not a gay basher, but I'm a straight man. I firmly believe in the right of everyone to follow the pursuit of happiness. Only, just as a gay man may not want to watch me having sex with a heterosexual woman, I don't want to be witness to two gay men having sex with one another.

Who's not gay now, Vinnie, I wanted to ask him? It's a bit difficult to have your straight friend believe you are not gay when you have a cock in your mouth.

Now, no matter how much he protests that he's not gay, he's gay. Walks like a duck, quack like a duck...Vinnie is gay. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, but when you are a wiseguy, being gay does not bode well with the rest of the mob. These guys are not as tolerant about switch hitters, if you know what I mean. They prefer hanging around with guys who are members of the same team. When you are in a family, they want to know that the guy next to you has your back and is not distracted by your backside.

Vinnie must have figured that I was passed out drunk and sleeping. Then, I thought, maybe he wants me to know that he's gay. Nah, he'd never want that to reach his boss's ears. Nonetheless, I thought this somewhat public display of his obvious homosexuality was a bit self-destructive.

Suddenly, I imagined the conversation that the mob boss would have with him should he ever find out of about Vinnie's secret sexual life.

"Vinnie, is it true what I hear about you?"

"What did you hear about me, Angelo?"

"I heard you're a fag?"

"Me? A fag?"

"That's what a little birdie told me."

"Yeah, you tell me who the little birdie is telling lies about me, Angelo, and I'll clip his wings."

"It's okay, don't worry about it because we already took care of our little stool pigeon."

Angelo stepped aside to reveal James's bloodied, beaten, battered, and dead body hanging from a meat hook."

"Gees, Angelo, who the Hell is that?"

"That's your queer friend, James. You shared a cell with him in Walpole. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah. It was so long ago that I forgot what he looked like, especially seeing him like this, almost unrecognizable." Vinnie waited for Angelo to speak. Feeling that he was about to face a similar fate, he didn't know if he should fight or flee.

"Listen, Vinnie, we all do things in prison that he wouldn't do when we are on the outside. Long confinement drives some men to experiment." Angelo put his arm around Vinnie's shoulder, "Now, if I hear another birdie singing me a story about you being a little light in the loafers, then I can't protect you from the rest of the guys, if you know what I mean."

"Don't worry, Angelo, you can count on me. As soon as I leave here, I'm gonna go to the strip club, get a lap dance, and bang a couple broads."

"Good, Vinnie, I'm glad we had this little talk and cleared the air of any misconceptions regarding your sexuality. Now, do me a favor and get rid of that body. It's stinking up the place."

I closed my eyes pretending that I was asleep. With my imagined scenario indelibly imprinted in my brain, I didn't want Vinnie to know that I now knew he was gay. That information could cost me my life should he feel that I would rat him out to Angelo.

Still, the sounds of gay sex filled my mind with images of Vinnie sucking James's cock. I tried not to think of them. I tried pretending that it was Gayle giving James's a blowjob and that worked for a while until James continued repeating Vinnie's name.

"Oh, Vinnie, that feels so good. I'm going to cum. Oh, yeah, I love how you suck my cock. You give me the best blowjobs that I have ever had. Suck my prick, Vinnie, suck it, baby."

So, this is not the first time that Vinnie has blown James. Interesting. I'm not surprised in the way he protested about not being gay. They must have treated their prison cell like a Honeymoon getaway.

Then, I started thinking about all those times I took a piss in front of him. I thought it was my imagination when I caught him looking over at my cock. The times we worked out at the gym and grabbed a sauna together and I paraded my naked body in front of him now made me feel gay, too. I thought nothing of it, but now, I laughed at the thought that I was making Vinnie aroused with my dangling cock swaying in the breeze. Ewww! Gross.

"I'm cumming!"

James broke me out of my dream state and I nearly popped open my eyes. I cracked them open a slit and saw James unloading in Vinnie's mouth. Vinnie swallowed him.

Vinnie rolled over and James was all over Vinnie's cock. With the thoughts that Vinnie's cock was just up James's ass, the sight of watching James suck off Vinnie revolted me until I saw the condom tossed to the side of the bed. Well, at least he wore a condom. Still, I could deal with James blowing Vinnie. He did look a lot like a woman and she had incredible tits, even though they were hormonal grown and implant aided perfections of fatty tissue.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Sex Between Vinnie and James Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 411 milliseconds