• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trainee Gets More Than A Sale

Trainee Gets More Than A Sale

My name is Ian and this happened to me when I was a trainee insurance salesman. I was 22 and had never had a steady girlfriend. I always got a bit flustered when I met anyone I fancied and just messed things up. Ken was 55 and he was showing me the ropes. I visited potential customers with Ken and he let me enrol any minor policies.

We visited a couple's house that were existing customers, to review their requirements. Ken told me that Stuart and Jackie had been married 3 years and he thought we might be able to get Stuart to take out a policy for Jackie. Apparently Stuart was a bit of a know-all and Ken suggested we try to split them up to get a sale.

When we arrived at their semi, Stuart answered the door and invited us in. He was 30 and had a decent job, and Ken's task was to get him to part with more money. Jackie was 25 and had a part time job but Ken reckoned she was ready to start a family so we should push a savings plan. Jackie looked younger than 25 and I certainly wouldn't have kicked her out of bed I thought. She was smallish, about 5' 2" but had a pretty face and nice figure. But what hit me between the eyes were her gorgeous breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra and her pale blue blouse softly hugged the contours of her ample shapely bosom. She had a pale blue skirt that came to her knees and red slippers.

We all sat down and Ken began the review, handing documents to Stuart and Jackie as he talked. Jackie had crossed her legs and her skirt had risen nicely, showing quite a bit more of her nice legs, which I ogled in between admiring the shape and size of her breasts. Ken started talking figures with Stuart and suggested while they were doing that I should show Jackie some savings plans that they might find useful.

This was agreed and Stuart took Ken to the dining table to lay out their documents leaving me in the lounge with Jackie. She turned to face me and smiled warmly at me saying "right, what can you do for me?"

I know what I'd like to do for you, I thought.

I fumbled through some different savings plans and asked if she would tell me her circumstances. We talked for a while and I think we were getting on quite well, both agreeing on a possible plan. Jackie said she would have to ask Stuart before signing up for anything and asked if I'd like a coffee while we were waiting.

Stuart and Ken came back in and Stuart quickly agreed to Jackie's choice of plan. Ken hadn't been able to sell Stuart anything else and congratulated me on my success.

Stuart took Ken to see their new conservatory leaving me to finish the details with Jackie, who had been upstairs to get her birth certificate and other details. I sat on the sofa and filled out the forms, conscious that Jackie was sat right next to me, her soft shapely braless breasts only inches away which I couldn't stop thinking about.

When I got to the point where I should have said "Right Jackie, can you get your documents out for me please," I actually said "Right Jackie can you get your tits out for me please."

I immediately realised what I said as Jackie laughed and said loudly "pardon!"

I put my head in my hands and came over all hot and sweaty. I looked up and said "I am so sorry, I don't know what came over me."

Jackie was still smiling and I said "I meant can you get your documents out please."

She continued to smile and passed me her documents.

"I'm really sorry," I kept bleating, as my hands were shaking, partly because I'd made such a fool of myself and partly because I fully expected to get the sack.

"Forget it," she said, "I wont tell Ken," obviously feeling a bit sorry for me, seeing me squirm, and probably quite pleased that someone couldn't hide their admiration of how she looked.

I somehow finished the details and Ken and Stuart came back into the room.

Ken said "you look warm young lad, been busy?"

I ignored him and thankfully Jackie didn't say anything, she just kept smiling at me.

We left and on the way back I confessed to Ken. I thought I'd better in case Jackie told Stuart and Stuart complained.

Ken went mad initially then laughed and said "if Jackie complains then you'll have to go. But I can't say I blame you for getting hot and bothered, that top she had on certainly left little to the imagination."

So the old fox had also noticed her tits too.

He suggested I send her a bunch of flowers when the policy comes through to try to keep her sweet.

I decided to take the policy and flowers over in person. I knew she didn't work Wednesday afternoons so went then.

I knocked on the door and was about to give up when I saw through the glass someone hurriedly approaching. Jackie opened the door, her hair damp and dressed in a maroon satin dressing gown. "Oh hello Ian," she said, "I've just got out of the shower, I've been to the gym but their showers weren't working."

Wow, I thought, so not only is she probably not wearing a bra again, she's probably got nothing on at all under there.

I stupidly asked her what gym she went to, rather than explaining why I was there and as it wasn't a very warm day I noticed her shiver.

"Do you want to come in," she said, looking at the flowers in my right hand.

"Oh yes, sorry, I've got your policy and wanted to thank you personally for taking it out with me and also..." I waffled as I followed her down the hallway.

"Oh that's nice, they look lovely," she interrupted.

I handed her the flowers and while she read the label I looked at her and noticed that the cold air outside had already had an effect on her nipples as they had hardened and were pointing at me through the thin satin dressing gown.

Wow, here we go again I thought, as visions of her lovely breasts started swimming through my head.

"I was going to put the kettle on. Do you want a drink?" she kindly asked.

"Yes please," I replied.

Jackie asked "tea or coffee?,"

"Whatever you're having," I dithered.

"Tea then," she said. "I'll just put these in water," she said, and she opened a door under the sink and bent down to get a vase.

As she did, her dressing gown fell apart over her right leg giving me a tantalising glimpse of her upper thigh.

"Ooops," she said, straightening herself out again.

She leaned over the sink to fill her vase and I noticed the gown was hugging the cheeks of her shapely bottom. I felt sure that she must be stark naked underneath and I could feel myself getting hot again.

She accepted my apology for my slip-up and said she knew how I felt as she often got things mixed up. We took our tea into the lounge and sat on the sofa. I got out the policy and Jackie shuffled closer to me to see the papers. Her legs were crossed but the gown kept slipping off. For a while she kept pulling it back but after about the fourth time she left it, leaving her left thigh on display this time.

She was pleased with the policy and put it on the coffee table. I thought she worked on a Wednesday morning and asked about this. She looked sad and told me that she and Stuart had had a blazing row and that she didn't feel up to going to work, eventually deciding to go to the gym to take out her frustrations on the equipment there.

"Oh," I said, not knowing what else to say.

Jackie looked to the floor and then started to cry. At first I didn't know what to do and asked if she was alright.

"No," she blurted.

I felt awkward for what seemed like ages and then decided to try and help by putting my arm round her shoulder. As I did Jackie leaned in to me saying "sorry, I'm sorry."

I wasn't sorry, because as Jackie leaned into me the right side of her gown had started to gape a little and I could see a nice portion of naked breast.

"Is there anything I can do," I offered.

"No, just hold me," Jackie sobbed.

"How can anyone make you cry, you're so lovely," I shocked myself by saying my thoughts out loud.

"You're sweet," she replied. "You probably think I'm stupid," she continued.

"No I don't," I said. "I think you're husband's stupid for upsetting you, I've a good mind to have a word with him," I said with false bravado.

"No, that will only make things worse. Promise me you wont say anything, promise," she said. "OK, you've kept a secret for me so it's only fair I can keep a secret for you," I said.

"Thank you," she said, looking up at me.

A tear was running down her left cheek. I moved my right thumb to wipe it away. Jackie looked gorgeous, her pretty face and full lips only inches from my lips. It occurred to me that as we were keeping secrets, I might be able to give her a reassuring kiss. So I did. It was only a quick kiss, but full on the lips. She looked at me but didn't say anything. I looked back at her for a while then kissed her again. This time not retreating as far afterwards. We continued this for another 4 or 5 kisses before I decided to give her a long one. As our lips pressed against each other, Jackie raised her left hand to touch my right cheek. I put my right hand on her waist feeling the silkyness of the gown and her soft body underneath it.

We continued to kiss and I brought my right hand up to her left breast. She gasped as I took the fullness of it in my hand but continued kissing. I found her nipple and started massaging it with my thumb as I continued to squeeze her breast. Within a few seconds her nipple had hardened to the state it was when we were at the doorstep, except it wasn't cold in here. She uncrossed her legs as we continued kissing and I then slipped my right hand inside her gown, eagerly seeking out her naked breasts. Jackie opened her mouth with a deep sigh and I found out her tongue with mine. I moved from one breast to the other, both now with fully erect nipples, and in doing so her gown opened wider exposing both her fantastic tits.

We paused for breath and I asked "shall we go upstairs?"

"Oh, Ian," she replied, in a slightly shocked tone.

"I'm sorry, but your fantastic and I've never fancied anyone so much as I fancy you now," I said, not letting on that I'd never before been in a position where I had got this far.

"Oh, I'm a married women," she replied.

"I know, but this is our secret remember," I hopefully reminded her.

"Ian," she said. I thought either this is the end and she'll ask me to leave, or it's a matter of time before she succumbs.

I decided to keep the pressure on and stood up, taking hold of her hands and helping her to her feet. "Ian," she whispered again.

We kissed and then I put my arm around her and led her to the door.

"Ian, I can't," Jackie said as we got to the foot of the stairs.

"If you don't like me you can throw me out, but I like you and I think you need some TLC just now, or would you prefer to be on your own?" I tried to play on her sadness.

She seemed to be thinking about it as we started to walk up the stairs. I decided to try some more reasoning. "People that get upset, stay upset longer if no-one makes them feel better, and I think you're too lovely to left to be on your own when your all upset," hoping to confuse her.

I'm not sure it did the trick but we reached the landing and continued silently into the bedroom.

It was a smartly decorated bedroom with some nice trimmings and the large bed had a big brass headboard and expensive looking sheets and quilt.

"You've got a lovely bedroom Jackie," I said as we turned to face each other.

Jackie had pulled her gown back over her breasts as we had walked up the stairs but it was still gaping enough for me to see her cleavage. As I looked down at her pretty face again I put my hands on her waist and she put her hands on the tops of my arms.


We kissed softly as I gently untied her belt. I brought my hands back up to her lovely breasts as we stepped back from each other and she shrugged off her gown which slid easily to the floor.

I nearly came in my pants. Her completely naked body was better than any I'd seen in any magazines, and furthermore she was real and I was about to fuck her.

For the first time, I could see her small snatch of pubic hair shaped as though it was pointing down to her cunt. Jackie started unbuttoning my shirt as I pulled my tie off and then we took off my shirt. I took off my shoes and socks as Jackie undid my trousers, and then I dropped my trousers and pants.

Jackie sighed and said "Oh, that's a big one," as she looked down at my erect cock.

This is where I thought I might make a mess of things as I knew that fucking her was going to be better than fucking almost anyone else in the world. We got into bed and her gorgeous tits wobbled as she settled down on her back. I immediately kissed her and groped her left tit again. I was certain I'd come all over her sheets if I touched her cunt so I decided to immediately mount her.

"Ooh," she said, I think a little shocked that I wasn't going to give her any foreplay. Nevertheless she opened her legs so I could position myself for entry. My cock jerked as it brushed against her pussy hair and I put my hand down to guide my cock in, giving it a hard squeeze in the hope of giving her a decent fucking by delaying my ejaculation.

I felt the soft warmness of her cunt lips as I slowly moved my cock into her cunt and Jackie closed her eyes and sighed "Oh, Ian, oh yes."

I slowly pushed it into her as far as I could and Jackie opened her mouth wider as her breathing became even heavier. I moved slowly in and out of her as I knew that if I speeded up I would come almost immediately.

Jackie's arms were round my neck and she gave me a long warm kiss as I kept slowly fucking her. Jackie pushed her tongue into my mouth and was obviously appreciating being fucked slowly and gently. I guessed that after three years of marriage that the usual style must be hard and fast. Although I was quite a bit bigger and heavier than Jackie I could feel her moving her hips and clenching her buttocks beneath me so that her pelvis was moving to meet my thrusts.

We were breathing large gulps of warm breath into each other's mouths as we continued to wiggle our tongues in my mouth. I could feel my balls swelling with come and weakly exclaimed "I'm think I'm going to come."

Suddenly remembering Ken's suggestion that Jackie might be thinking about having kids I asked "Do you want me to take it out before I come?"

"No, do it inside me," Jackie gasped.

Well, this did it for me, I couldn't hold back any longer. After fucking Jackie's lovely cunt so slowly for as long as I could, I now increased my pace as I felt the sperm move towards the tip of my knob.

"Orrh," Jackie cried as she noticed the sudden change of pace.

I felt her kick the quilt away from our bodies. After another 5 or 6 quick thrusts from me, and another 3 or 4 fairly loud "Oh's" from Jackie I shouted "Gaaargh" as my sperm pumped uncontrollably into Jackie's cunt.

Jackie held me tight as I bore into her, her heels now resting on the back of my upper thighs just under my arse.

"Oh yes," Jackie said as I filled her cunt.

I thought she might be coming but I'm not sure someone as inexperienced as me could have made someone who must have been fucked in all sorts of ways like her come on that performance. Conscious of my weight on her I lifted myself off Jackie's panting body, allowing my sticky cock to trail across her expensive sheets as I lay face down with my arm across her stomach.

"Was that good," she whispered.

"Fantastic, in fact fantastic doesn't begin to describe how good it was," I creeped.

Jackie kissed my shoulder. "I nearly came too," Jackie whimpered.

"Oh," was this a complaint I thought, or was she asking me to do it again.

"Do you want to touch me," she said as she gently guided my hand towards the middle of her legs. I see, I thought, maybe we can finish off with foreplay seeing as I missed it out in my eagerness to fuck her.

I put my middle finger into her soaking cunt. I shouldn't complain, I thought to myself, as it was mainly all my goo.

"That's nice," she said as she planted a kiss on my cheek.

I turned to face her and kissed her as my forefinger joined its larger neighbour. Her left hand tightened on my neck as she gasped "oh yes, keep doing that."

Jackie broke off from kissing and began to moan open mouthed as I quickened the speed with which my two fingers were rubbing the inside top of her cunt. Jackie's moaning became faster and louder, "put your leg between mine," she ordered as she rocked her sexy arse to the pace of my fingers.

She lifted her left leg slightly and then clamped my right leg between her legs as she continued to moan, eyes closed but with mouth open. Her legs were crushing mine, I knew she was a fit piece of skirt but didn't think her legs could be this strong. I noticed her nipples were rock hard again so as I wasn't getting any kisses I dipped my head and started chewing on her left nipple.

She screamed and at first I thought she was objecting until I heard her continue "ohhh, orrr, orr, oh yes, oh yes, Ian, keep going, oh yes, I'm gonna come, Ian, yes, yes, oh yes, I'm, I'm, Oh I'm coming, oh yes, ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhh," getting louder until the last two were almost screamed out. My fingers squished around in her now flooded cunt and her left hand grabbed my wrist to stop me moving them about any further, obviously highly satisfied.

She declined my offer to do it again and so I got dressed and set off back to work, with a peck on the cheek as she opened the door for me.

I thought about the damp patch on the bed where my cock had laid and an even bigger damp patch where Jackie's cunt had overflowed with come.

I wondered if Jackie would change the sheets or risk Stuart asking what the two patches were.

I didn't stick the job much longer, and as I got a girlfriend shortly afterwards I never went back to see Jackie, but I often think about what a terrific body she had and what a fantastic fuck she was, and I wondered if Stuart was still sleeping on the sheets that were soaked in come from his wife getting shagged by the trainee insurance salesman.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trainee Gets More Than A Sale

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds