• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Charlene on the Street Ch. 02

Charlene on the Street Ch. 02

Charlene walked apprehensively down the sunny street away from the hotel where she had been abandoned, fully appreciating how serious was her situation. She had no money, no purse, no phone, and no way to cover up. Her brown knit dress covered little of her tits and less of her legs and if she bent over, anyone looking could see her white panties. Anyone looking up her skirt could see that the panties were dirty, even though her pussy was freshly showered. The brown knit dress itself was dirty, sweaty, and reeked of dried come and pussy juice. The dress seemed to have had a better party than she did, Charlene thought. In the coming hours she would have to walk at least five miles to get back to her apartment and she knew perfectly well that every wise-ass and would-be player between here and there was going to hit on her or worse. Then, once she walked all the way home, the tanned young woman still had to dance all night for the customers at the club. It was a good thing she was healthy, young, and fit and at least had had a chance to wash her body this morning. It was not so great that she was almost naked and dressed like a whore.

She walked along, conscious of the attention she was getting from passersby and the scowls of some of the people in front of their houses or on the balconies of their apartments. The sun was warm already and Charlene knew it would be hot later on today.

Some memories of the night before came back to her.

* * *

Charlene closed her eyes and enjoyed a fluttery feeling in her cunt as the sexy stranger thrust into her from behind. She was lying on her side on the bed, arm stretched over her head, top leg crossed in front. Her new lover was lying behind her and holding her tightly by the tit as he pushed in between her legs. His angle pointed each thrust at her sweet spot. This was her fifth come tonight and she was slick with jism and anticipation of more. This new position was good for him and better for her.

This new lover was not only a hot fuck, he was gallant as well. He had wrapped her in his own coat last night to keep her looking decent.

***

She had left the club wearing her obscene little dress. The tan knit ribbed non-fashion statement was about two sizes too small for her, the hemline came halfway up her thigh, the oversize armholes showed the sides of her boobs and the top was so low they barely covered her areola. There was not much of her body that didn't show through the clingy fabric. Her nipples jutted out on top, her flat tummy stretched the fabric so much you could tell where her belly button was, and her mound swelled underneath. Her tanned legs were bare except for her high heels, which slowed her down. If she bent over, anyone could see that she wore nothing under her dress except white panties. Anyone could also see that this Arizona-born honey had a tan all over her body.

Charlene hadn't worn the revealing brown knit dress to cause trouble. It just happened to be handy that night. Just a covering to go to work in. She hadn't expected to go out after work. To go home, she only had to walk across the back alley to her apartment building so she usually didn't wear much to the club. Neither did Deidre, her roommate and the new club manager. But the alley was narrow and the path was short and sometimes it was just easier to walk over in their skimpy work clothes. Once or twice, Charlene and Deidre had even walked across in their underwear. Why get all dressed when you're just going to take it off? Their costumes were waiting for them in their lockers.

The skimpy little brown dress wasn't even clean. In a hurry, she had picked it up off the floor in the closet, where it had been thrown to take to the dry cleaners.

***

This guy was funny, good-looking and had a big cock -- she knew because he had waved it at Charlene while she was dancing. Charlene decided to all him "the dude". He had been sitting in a corner during her striptease. While the Billy the bouncer was looking in the other direction, he had whipped it out and waved it at her. Later, he had paid for eight dances in the VIP room and while she was lap dancing she had let him paw her breasts and grope her ass, which was against the rules but made it all worthwhile. In the dressing room later, after she had finished her sets and done her lap dances in costume, she had pulled her skimpy dress back on -- it took her about five seconds - and was about to go across the alley back to their apartment. The same guy showed up backstage. Must have slipped Billy fifty bucks -- that was how guys usually got backstage.

A little fast talking and he had a date. Charlene saw right his pick-up line but appreciated the effort he made. Charlene could see that he had been powerfully turned on by her routine. His erect dick had looked pretty damn good to her and now was outlined in his tight pants. Every month at this time Charlene would start feeling even more horny than usual. The dude had caught her at the right time and she was so sexually energized by her dance in front of two dozen sex-hungry men that she just had to get some relief. She made a snap decision to go with the dude.

***

Charlene's new lover -- the dude - kissed her on the mouth, tongued her almost to her throat, and then gave her a playful push onto the hotel bed. She was still wearing the trench coat over her dress. She let herself fall back and let her legs fly up and apart. She was expecting to bounce a couple of times and drop back down but he caught her ankles and held her up, spreading her legs. She wondered what wonderful things the dude was going to do to her in that position.

For a few seconds he just held her upside down, staring down at the wet spot in her panties. Then he lowered his head and took a deep breath, saying "God, I love the smell of hot pussy!"

"If you like the smell of it so much why don't you taste it?" she smiled. She hadn't had time to shower after her dance routine. She knew she was sweaty after her shift but she also knew that her pussy was wet with new juice and that always tasted good.

"Don't mind if I do" he laughed and, releasing one ankle, reached into her trench coat and dress and between her legs like he was reaching into a grocery sack. She felt his fingers brush against the inside of her thighs, his fingers wiggle into the leg hole of her panties, and the back of his hand rub against her pussy lips. When he had a firm grip on the gusset of her panties he pulled and she could feel them slide over her hips and down, hanging up at her bent knee. By this time she was giggling so hard she could hardly breathe and her tits would have flopped out of her dress and down on her chin except for the trench coat holding them in. He took her loose ankle, closed her legs together and pulled the panties up to her strappy high heels. He gave them a twist to bind her feet together and put the free part in his mouth. "Yumm!" he said, chewing her panties and sucking the juice.

She burst out laughing, so hard she would have wet herself if she hadn't gone before they left the club. Finally, when she was gasping for air and he had sucked all of her sweet woman taste out of the cloth, he pulled her panties over her feet and tossed them on the floor, and threw her feet over to the left, turning her on the bed.

"Great appetizer!" the dude said. "Now for the main course. Get out of those clothes!"

Charlene was more than happy to oblige. Jumping to her feet from the bed, Charlene unbuckled the trenchcoat and pulled it off. Her new lover had already hung up his jacket and was unbuttoning his shirt. By the time she pulled her dress over her head, he was stepping out of his pants. He stood in front of her and looked her over as he did at the club, only up close now. Her tanned skin was light copper-toned all over, not much lighter than the color of the dress. There were no bikini lines or white on her, just a few freckles. Her tits were perfect, round and hanging like ripe fruit with big nipples thrusting out of dark rose-colored areola. Her pussy lips were the same dark pink color, hanging down from sandy-blonde pubic hair, the same color as the hair on her head, shaved to a straight "landing strip". She was already hot from the frigging she'd got in the Corvette. Already she had stopped laughing and there was a look of fuck-hunger in her eyes. He liked that.

The dude pushed her back on the bed again and kneeled between her legs. His stiff cock bobbed up and down. He dived into her muff, all dewy and rosy pink waiting for him. He gathered her little lips into his mouth and sucked them. She ran her fingers through his curly black hair as he licked her cunt lips and ran his tongue over her stiff little hot button. She shuddered as he made contact. He had a big surprise for her, his special move: he curled his tongue up and over her hypersensitive clit and snapped it down, sending a sudden charge shooting through her loins. He did it again. She was climbing to the top of the ladder and she was almost there. He did it again and again. She was on the brink now.

Suddenly his mouth closed over Charlene's cunt and he sucked deep and long, drawing her clit between his lips and gently scraping it with his teeth. Her clit felt like it was as hard as his cock.

She lost it. Her pussy gushed and her hips bucked as she came hard and long and deep. It felt like he was sucking her inside out, like her clit was a cock, like she was coming through it. Slowly she came down, twitching from the intense stimulation that was still on her now hypersensitive clit, dreamy but wanting more. She got it.

The dude stood up. There was a drop of precome on the slit of his cock and he wiped it on her cheek. For a minute of two, Charlene licked the tip and played with his cock but they both wanted him inside her too much to play around any more. With firm hands, he laid her back on the bed, spread her legs, and got between them. There was fresh juice all over her thighs.

With a single long thrust he was in her all the way. Her vagina felt squishy and soft on the way in but the tip of his cock hit up against something firm that moved. His long cock was knocking up against her cervix, all the way up inside. Usually Charlene turned on mainly at the clit. But it felt great to be penetrated so deep.

Thrusting hard, he didn't even try to hold back. It was like he'd been craving her for hours, first ogling her on stage, then exhibiting himself, then bribing his way backstage, talking her into coming with him, promenading down the street with her knowing what was underneath his coat, feeling her up in the car, frigging her as they drove and now finally having her all to himself. It was like three hours of foreplay and now he had her. He was ready, he was in her, the dude was ready to come. Let the orgasm begin.

His buns tightened, his face screwed up into a mask and his sperm gushed from him in great spurting gobs, pouring into Charlene, filling her slick channel and squishing out the sides. Feeling his cum inside made her hotter still and when she felt the gush she came again. Panting, cords in her neck standing out, she curled her toes and had another in short order. His cock stayed hard and stayed inside, so that when she came again the muscles of her twat tightened around him and it felt better for her that he was still inside for her to squeeze down on. She rocked back and forth under him to get the last bit of pleasure out of the orgasm. By now both of them were sweating and wet.

It was just the beginning. They fucked for hours, in all sorts of positions. The dude fucked her pussy in every position they could think of. Charlene used in her dancing act, on her side, or standing bending over or crawling on hands and knees. Between fucks, they rested on top of one another and he seemed to never tire of looking at her twat and palming her tits. When her pussy got drenched and so slick there was no friction, the dude mopped her up with her own panties and started over again. Finally, at five in the morning, exhausted, they fell asleep in the middle of a great big wet spot.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Charlene on the Street Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds