• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black Woman Sodomizes Black Man

Black Woman Sodomizes Black Man

My name is Malice Jackson. Friends call me M.J. I am a black woman living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. By day, I work at the all-new Local Public Library. I'm in the backroom of the Archives Department. It's a boring job but someone has to do it. By night, I am a sexually adventurous super freak who does anything she can to satisfy her very twisted and absolutely kinky sexual needs. Yes, I am a freak. I stand five feet ten inches tall, thick-bodied and busty, with wide hips and a fat ass. Yes, I've got a sixty-inch ghetto booty and I am proud of every inch of it. I weigh exactly two hundred and forty pounds. Yes, I am a big black woman and I am proud. Anybody got a problem with that?

Today, I am spending some time with my special friend Jeremy Iverson. We're alone in a motel room on Brockton's North Side, not far from the Court House. Jeremy is really something. A big and tall black man who works as a Probation Officer with the local justice system. We're fuck buddies, have been since we met at a party a while ago. His wife Madeline Iverson is a mathematics teacher at Brockton High School and a personal friend of mine. By the way, she's white. She's also not a very sexual person, which is why Jeremy has got me. He's totally bored with her and only stays with her for the sake of their progeny.

Yes, Jeremy Iverson is a family man. He has a son and daughter with her. Adam and Evelyn. Adam is nineteen years old and a freshman at Boston College. He majors in Criminal Justice because he wants to work in the system like his old man. Evelyn is a third-year Bio-Chemistry major at Pine Manor College. I am her godmother. I find it kind of funny that no one in Jeremy's family has any idea what he's up to. Oh, well. It is what it is. Whether we get found out or not, I don't give a fuck one way or the other. This isn't an emotional affair but a deeply sexual one. Yes, Jeremy is a man with very kinky fetishes and I'm the only woman who can satisfy his special needs. Which is why I've got him on his hands and knees right now, face down and ass up. I've got a big black dildo firmly strapped on and I'm rubbing it against his puckered asshole. Jeremy is licking his lips. He can't wait until I stick it in. I make him wait for it. More fun for me that way.

I place my hands on Jeremy's hips and shove the dildo into the big black man's asshole. I don't know why but I love fucking black men in the ass. I think it's because, in strap-on videos, you see Asian guys, Latin guys and White guys getting drilled by dildos but never Black men. Why is that? I don't know why nobody makes such videos. I mean, could you imagine a strap-on video series featuring black guys getting fucked in the ass by women wearing dildos? I predict it would be a best-seller because there has never been anything like it on the adult film industry circuit. Take it from me, lots of black men love strap-on dildos. They don't admit it because both black males and black females are a lot more sexually inhibited than most people realize. America sees black men and black women acting freaky in music videos, and they actually buy into the hype. They assume that we're all feisty and sexually liberated party hoppers. That is such a myth it's not even funny.

Let's take anal sex for example. Black people seem lethally allergic to it. Preachers speak out against certain sexual practices in the black churches. Black men laugh at men of other races who claim to like anal sex and jokingly accuse them of being queer. Black women swear up and down that anal sex is not something any of them would ever partake in. Give me a break, will you? In the porn industry, lots of white women love getting fucked in the ass. Not a lot of black women appear in all-anal videos. That's a load of crap if you ask me. Tons of black women love getting fucked where the sun don't shine. The bitches just can't come right out and say it because they're sneaky that way. Oh, well. That's them and not me. As you can tell, I don't have anything to hide.

If you don't believe me, just ask Jeremy here. Oops, he's a little busy right now. I'm afraid he can't speak with you. He's too busy screaming his lungs out as I ram ten inches of long and thick dildo up his tight black male ass. I love fucking Jeremy. And he's addicted to what I can dish out. I reach under him and stroke his cock while pounding his ass with my long and thick, totally hard plastic dick. Jeremy has a big cock too. His dick is eight inches long, fairly thick, slightly bent and uncircumcised. I like uncut men. Their dicks are more sensitive and thus more fun to play with. The first time I saw Jeremy's dick, I was amazed. I had never seen anything like it. I loved sucking on it while pulling his hood back. It was so much fun. I think all men should be uncircumcised. They would enjoy sex more if they were. I also loved sucking on Jeremy's big balls too. He loves my oral skills and tells me that I am among the best he's ever had. That's such a nice thing for him to say.

Anyway, I continue drilling the dildo into his ass. I've fucked lots of men in the ass. White men. Asian men. Hispanic men. Middle-Eastern men. Black men remain my absolute favorites. Why? They've got such wonderfully tight asses. I am suddenly inspired by a wonderfully naughty idea in my head. I tell Jeremy we're changing positions. I flip him on his back because I want to look into his eyes as I fuck him. I am stroking his cock and looking into his eyes as I ram my cock into his asshole. Jeremy screams loud enough to wake the dead. I smile and continue pounding his ass. I know what he likes. This black man loves a good and hard ass fucking, with him on the receiving end. And now, for the final touch. I press a button on my specially built strap-on dildo. My dildo squirts hot artificial cum and sends it deep inside Jeremy's asshole. Jeremy is clearly surprised and screams even louder. I roar in victory. Yes, his ass is mine!

Slowly, I pull the dildo out of Jeremy's ass. He sighs in relieved pleasure. I grab his face and tell him to open up. I put my dildo in his mouth and tell him to clean it up. He sucks on it. I squirt all over his face. Now, that's what I call an Ass To Mouth special! Afterwards, Jeremy and I hit the showers. He's happy as he returns to his boring wife and seemingly perfect life. I return to my library and my work. We both got what we wanted. I'm not in love with him. He's not in love with me. Yet we both need each other. We have a good arrangement and I like it just fine. See you around.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black Woman Sodomizes Black Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds