• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Brenda Says Yes

Brenda Says Yes

It's kind of odd, because I've always wanted to see my wife fuck another guy. I never thought she'd actually help make it happen.

My wife and I married very young but she was about nineteen when this happened.

Brenda had kept her "teenage look" as in a pretty figure and some peach fuzz on her belly. Most of my buddies were in their late twenties or early thirties. Needless to say they were all attracted to Brenda's youthful body.

Last Thursday, after our regular bowling night, my brother came over with me since his wife was out of town.

We sat around bullshitting for awhile and having a few drinks in our den. Brenda peeked around the door and motioned for me to come there. What the hell, I thought.

"Hey Baby, what's up?" I asked.

"I've already put my nightgown on" she said, but I'd like to come have a drink."

"Well, hell," I said. "Come on in!"

I think my cock jumped about four inches when she walked in wearing the skimpiest little nightie she had. Her nice little tittie nipples were very apparent and the bottom barely covered the important parts.

I glanced over at my brother to see his reaction and it was completely a glassed over smile.

My imagination was already working. Here was my sweet sexy wife almost naked in front of my brother, all of us with a few drinks.

"Why don't you put on some music, Honey?" I asked. "We could dance some."

Just as she left to start the music, I excused myself to the bathroom.

My cock was so hard. I stayed for about ten minutes. I could just imagine what might be happening between them.

When I came out, Brenda said it was my turn to dance. She whispered in my ear "God, I'm glad you came out, he had my gown up around my neck."

I kind of snickered and asked if he tried to pull her panties off.

She laughed and said she had left her panties off in case I wanted to feel her a little.

As our song was coming to an end, I asked, "Well then, did he get a few feels?"

"Can we talk later," she giggled. "I think he wants to dance again."

After two more dance turns, Brenda whispered into my ear that she thought my brother wanted me to go into the bathroom again and maybe stay just a little bit longer.

"Is that okay with you?" I asked.

"Uhmm Humm", she sighed. "He's frisky!"

So here I am, standing in the john with my hard dick in my hand wondering what's going on in my den.

I didn't really have a watch or anything to look at so I had to just stand there and kind of estimate how much time it would take them to fuck.

Finally, I flushed the commode, (even thought I hadn't used it) and walked back into the kitchen.

I glanced into the den and saw that my brother and Brenda were locked in a kiss in the middle of the floor.

"Hey, hey", I protested. "Those are my lips!"

"Sorry", my brother said. "Just a goodnight kiss. I've got to get going."

We both said our usual goodbye at the door and when I turned to Brenda she had already started for the bedroom.

I flipped on the light when I came in and she was lying spread eagle on the bed with her gown up around her tits and her pretty brown haired pussy waiting for me.

"He got some, but he didn't get it all", she laughed.

I couldn't believe it!

"Did you let him fuck you?" I asked.

"I don't know if it was let him, but whatever he did, he did it twice! Why did you stay so long in the bathroom?"

"I didn't know how long it would take.", I answered truthfully.

"Well, I think he liked it. He asked me if he could come over tomorrow. I told him I'd have to let him know."

"It's your pussy, baby. You know I love you. If you want some extra fucking, that's up to you."

"He said his friend, Jack, might be interested, too."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Brenda Says Yes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds