• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Awakening

The Awakening

Mel had lead a very sheltered childhood living in the country. Her mother was a very dominant and controlling woman, the powerful force behind the successful family business. Her father wasn't a big presence in her life, always working hard and bowing down to mother's demands. Constantly enduring her criticism over the years had made him weak and submissive, like a broken man.

Mel had been home schooled but at 18 her mother decided she needed to go to university and complete a degree in small business management so she could eventually take over the running of the business. A business she hated but didn't have the strength to stand up to her mother and speak her mind. So off to the city she went, totally unprepared for the ways of the real world.

At first she was lonely but within weeks she had become good friends with a dominant student in her mid 20's called Bianca. She reminded Mel so much of her mother that she soon slipped into her comfort zone of being controlled.

About a month into the friendship Bianca had arranged for them to see a band at the local tavern. Mel started to protest weakly, explaining she'd never done anything like that before and mother didn't approve of her drinking alcohol but Bianca wouldn't take no for an answer. Mel humbly agreed to the plans, not being able to stand up for herself.

As they entered the crowded smoke filled room Mel looked around in amazement, the room was full of women, not a male in sight. Bianca dragged her over to a table where their were two butch looking women already seated and within minutes there was a large mug of beer sitting in front of her and Bianca was urging her to take a drink.

After the first beer the alcohol glow had settled her nerves somewhat and she happily joined in the conversation as the next round was served. The women seemed to be quite nice but a little over friendly and touchy feely, after the third drink Mel didn't mind at all, just happy to have made more friends.

The all-girl band started to perform as the beer took hold of her, making her feel liberated and free like never before. They all danced and sang to the music, it was the best night of her life so far. By the time last drinks were called she was very intoxicated but really didn't give a damn.

As they left the tavern the cool night air made Mel a little dizzy and light-headed so Bianca locked Mel's hand in hers as they made their way back to the dorm, straight to Bianca's room.

Once inside Bianca turned to Mel and started kissing her, slowly at first then more passionately, driving her tongue into the depths of her mouth. Mel knew this wasn't quite right but was powerless to stop her. She let Bianca remove her clothes and push her gently to the bed without question. She spread Mel's legs wide apart and her mouth went straight to Mel's virgin pussy where she started to lick on and around her clit giving Mel incredible sensations like she'd never felt before.

Her juice started to flow; Bianca lapped it up, savouring every drop, plunging her tongue deep into Mel's womanly hole. As Mel's body screamed out for release she started to grind her hips into Bianca's face, driven by raw, natural instincts, craving to be penetrated but Bianca held her legs down firmly, working on her clit with her practised tongue, bringing Mel to her first mind-blowing climax. Through all the confusion of what had just happened Mel was thinking she was in heaven.

Over the next few weeks Bianca taught Mel how to eat pussy like a professional and she soon slipped into a submissive role to her dominant friend. By the time her four year degree had been completed she had convinced herself she was a lesbian.

Bianca talked her into going into business with her instead of returning home to her parents. Mel knew her mother would totally disapprove of her sexuality so she allowed Bianca to organize her life. This is the way she continued on, typecast into being submissive first by her mother, then her girlfriend.

Around her 30th birthday she slowly started to change her way of thinking, after years of being controlled she was getting fed up with it. Although the feminine touch of her partner was very erotic she longed to feel a penis inside her, to feel the strength and masculinity of a man penetrating her inner depths.

She seriously started to question her sexuality when at least once a week she'd orgasm in her sleep dreaming about a muscular man with a nice hard cock performing various sexual acts on her unclaimed body, leaving a wet patch on her sheet.

As the urge grew stronger Mel started up a secret yahoo 360 page, the first thing she'd ever done behind Bianca's back in which she posted multiple pics of cocks and blogged about how she loved to play with 2 or 3 cocks at a time. In the back of her mind she knew she wasn't really a true lesbian, maybe bi-sexual but she needed to try out just one cock to really know and put her mind at ease.

Over the months she became flirty with a male friend on her page who reminded her of the man in her dreams. As it turned out he lived less than 100km from her home. He cheekily suggested they meet half way for a dirty weekend. Now was her opportunity to finally sample what the male race had to offer so she quickly agreed, hoping not to sound like too much of a cock hungry slut.

Nervously she knocked on the door of the hotel room where they had arranged to meet. Slowly the door open and there standing before her was the man similar to the one in her dream, naked apart from a towel, his cock already stiff and protruding out under the material. She was thinking to herself "if only he knew this was my first time and just how nervous I am".

He gently tugged her into the room and without hesitation his strong body pulled her into his arms as their mouths started to explore each other. She could feel his hard shaft pushing into her leg and couldn't contain herself any longer. Her hand crept under the towel as she firmly grabbed his hard manhood, amazed by its size.

She started running her hand up and down his shaft and firmly cupping his balls, savouring the unfamiliar feeling as she explored him with her touch. He let out a groan, as the towel dropped to the floor her eyes dropped too to capture the sight of his swollen member, a small drop of pre-cum was glistening on the tip of his thick 7inch cock.

Swiftly undressing her, she could see he was amazed by the amount of juice that had soaked into her panties, commenting on what a horny, cock-loving bitch she was as he brought them up to his face giving them a big lick, tasting her juice from the fabric. Using his masculine strength, he manoeuvred her onto the bed, spreading her legs wide as his head lowered to taste her juice directly from the source.

It felt so different to Mel being licked by a man. Bianca's feminine touch knew all the right places where-as this bigger, rougher tongue seemed like it was feasting on her pussy like a meal; it wasn't bad, just different. She was keen to feel his cock inside her to see what all the fuss was about and to finally make a decision on her sexuality.

As though sensing this, he looked up from between her legs and asked if she was ready for some hard core fucking " Oh yes" she muttered in encouragement, to which he replied "I didn't think I could really satisfy your appetite for cock so I brought along a couple of friends to give you the fucking you want, I knew you wouldn't mind" he added with a grin, thinking she would be impressed. He didn't see the look of panic enter her eyes as his tongue was again buried deep in her hole, eager to drink her juice as it flowed.

Two big, hairy, naked guys walked out of the bathroom and made their way over to her. There cocks hard and ready for action. Before she knew it a cock was pushed firmly into her face, giving her no choice but to open up and take it. The hard flesh felt alien as it forced it's way into her mouth, she started to suck and she heard him moan, letting her know he was enjoying it immensely.

She could feel hard flesh pushing into her virgin love hole as another mans cock persisted in trying to give her the fucking he thought she desired. She was so tight it was hurting as he fed himself into her inch by inch, almost splitting her in two. With her mouth crammed full of cock she couldn't protest at all and was forced to keep up the pretence.

Just as she thought she couldn't take anymore length she felt his hairy ball bag slap up against her butt and realized he was wedged deep inside her, he withdrew slightly; easing some of the pressure then plunged into her again, speeding up with every stroke until he was furiously pounding into her pussy like a man possessed.

To try and take her mind off the pain she concentrated on the cock in her mouth, savouring the feel of his fleshy pole on her lips, tracing the outline of his swollen nob with her tongue while licking and tasting the pre-cum that was seeping out. As her pussy stretched to take the other cock the pain slowly subsided being replaced with a pleasurable feeling of fulfilment.

She felt a body plonk down on the bed beside her and out of the corner of her eye saw the third man stroking his cock as he enjoyed the show, patiently awaiting his turn. Both the men working on her body were groaning as their pleasure increased almost to its peak.

Mel's orgasm was slowly building up as she finally relaxed and let the cocks please her. She was slightly disappointed when the cock in her pussy was removed and surprised to feel warm, sticky cum spray over her tits. This was enough to set the cock in her mouth off and he pumped his seed into her with such force it hit her in the back of her throat making her gag as she swallowed it down.

The man beside her was anxious for some action so he pulled her body on top of his. His cock found its mark and plunged into her pussy which had loosened up slightly by the fucking she'd already received. Now the two others had been taken care of she decided to ride his pole and savour the feeling of his large member wedged deep inside her. He reached up and smeared the other guys cum all over her tits as she rode him high, making her lick his fingers clean.

She was determined to finally reach her peak with a man inside her so she quickened her pace, riding him fast and furious. The other two guys who were watching close-by presumed she was hungry for more cock and they stiffened up with the thought of servicing her again.

The man that had fucked her previously kneeled on the bed beside her, gently grabbing her hair, he forced her mouth onto his cock. Having two cocks to play with again sent incredible sensations racing through her body.

She felt something wet getting applied to her arse, lubricant she presumed, and a finger slowly worked its way in, stretching her rim, preparing to make it another fuck hole. She was so sexually excited by being full of cock she didn't mind at all, the finger felt good, taking her to new heights.

The finger was removed and she felt the third guy's penis push slowly into her butt. The pain was intense but offset slightly by the pleasure of the cock in her pussy as he worked his way in to the hilt.

With three cocks filling all her womanly holes she was going crazy with moans of passion. As her climax approached the guys were pumping their cocks into her hard and fast, not even the cock in her mouth could muffle the screams as she burst into the most incredible earth shattering orgasm which seemed to last forever. This excited the guys so much it triggered them to shoot their cum into her simultaneously, filling her up with their seed, taking her over the edge into another mind-blowing climax.

They lay on the bed together for a while, totally exhausted until they had recovered some-what from their incredible sexual experience. The other two guys got dressed, commenting as they left on how much she liked cock.

She spent the rest of the weekend experimenting with the man from her dream, they seemed to click well emotionally as well as sexually and eventually she told him her true life story explaining everything to him in detail. He was shocked but very understanding and by the end of the weekend they had agreed to keep seeing each other. They eventually moved back to Mel's parent's farm and ran the family business together as equals and lived happily ever after. The end.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Awakening

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds