• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

Door #6 was ajar just as she said it would be. Her instruction was to arrive at 3 pm, walk in and find further instructions.

She is Mistress Nikki, my goddess of love and lust. I met her online, called her for phone sex and then over time I fell deeply in love with her. From the very beginning I felt as though I were the only one in the world who mattered to her. In turn she became my sole focus for pleasure, lust and love.

In my first month of servitude, I gave Mistress control of my sex life. She took it away and forbade me to have sex with my wife. In the second week of no sex I sent her my picture. It was unsolicited yet I wanted her to see me, to judge me. After two weeks, our stars aligned and we talked on the phone again. She told me to stroke and make myself cum for her in the first five minutes. The orgasm was wonderful and copious. Two weeks is a long interval between orgasms, especially when it's with Mistress Nikki. I came twice in that call. The second of which came no less than an hour of cooperative edge play.

That call and so many others seemed like only yesterday as I stood in the doorway and peered into room #6. It was dark, the drapes were closed and I reached inside to feel for a light switch. Finding one, I flipped it upward and then walked in.

It was an ordinary motel room with a bed and bed side tables on one side and a counter with tv on it on the other side. On the bed was a box with an envelope on top of it. The envelope had my full name written on it and beneath that she stated you have my permission to open this envelope and read what's inside.

Dear Bob,

Thank you for coming this far to meet your destiny. I intend to use you completely while you are here to visit. We will be starting in short order so you have some tasks to complete before I enter your room.

1. Leave the door open. There is no key to this room. We are squatting. You need to know that in case we are caught.

2. Go to the bathroom, strip and then shave your genitals. Slave genitalia are meant to be bald.

3. Take a warm bath. Stay in the tub at least one hour. Wash everywhere, especially that ass hole.

4. Dry yourself off, return to the bed and open the box. Further instructions await.

I followed her instructions to the letter and over an hour later I returned to the bedroom refreshed and relaxed. My cock hung rock hard between my legs. The room's cool air kissed my hairless balls. Inside the box was a letter and several objects. I picked up the letter and read it first.

Slave,

You are a motel whore. Pick up the phone in the box and call me. I'm the first entry in the directory list.

Love, Mistress Nikki

My cock head elongated on its own as the opportunity to hear my Mistress' voice sank in. The cell phone was already on when I opened it up. Finding her number is easy enough. It was the one at the top of the directory. Several other names appeared in the directory and as I scrolled through the list. I stopped at one I recognized. It was my wife's cell phone number.

I started to stroke my cock as I recalled the time I gave it to Mistress. It was during a prolonged edge play phone session. I was on cam, naked and stroking while she whispered in my ear that it was time to give up something meaningful if I wanted to cum. Her tone spoke to me as well as what she said. "I want your wife's phone #. I want to call and hear her voice," she said. "Is that all?" I asked. "No, I want to call her and tell her about us while my cock is buried in your ass." I believed what she said and nearly came over it. Her boldness excited me. "Stroke that cock harder and faster boy, but you can't cum until I have that #. I deserve it don't I?" she asked. When she put it that way I gave up the # and then I was rewarded with a magnificent orgasm.

Back to now, I called the listing she asked me to and on one ring she answered "Hello slut."

"Hello Mistress."

"Stroke your cock for me slut. You know the rules: thumb and index finger, nice and slow. Think about me and how you want to please me. No cumming without my permission."

My thumb and index finger were not enough stimulation but combined with her voice and the promise of meeting her face-to-face were more than enough to keep me hard.

"Open the drawer under the TV."

I turned to face the TV and saw the drawer. Inside the drawer were panties and a white box.

"Pick out a pair of panties and put them on."

I picked a pink pair. They were boy shorts and I slipped them on easily. They fit perfectly.

"Are they on?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good now you can stroke your cock with only your index finger on the material." Then she laughed.

I started to comply and then moaned. The feeling was incredible. So soft and stimulating too.

"You even moan like a whore. I like that."

"Thank you Mistress."

"How long has it been since I let you have an orgasm?"

"Four weeks and five days."

"That's an awfully long time isn't it?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you want to cum for me now?"

"Yes I do Mistress."

"Good then you'll have no trouble doing something for me will you?"

"No Mistress. No trouble."

"I'm in the parking lot and I want you to stand in the doorway with your hands pressed on the wall above your head."

I paused to think about what she said. "Won't I get into trouble?"

"You are a motel whore. Show me how you solicit business with your body."

Consumed by true lust and devotion to Mistress Nikki, I stepped to the door and opened it wider. She was here already: standing before me wearing a long rain coat, holding a cell phone to her ear and smiling back at me. She clicked off her phone and then dropped it into the open purse that hung from her shoulder and said "Show me."

I raised my hands to press the door jam above my head and then I moved my hands and feet to the door jamb's corners. I stood like a big X and I closed my eyes and slowly twisted at my waist. My intent was to twist and undulate pressing my bare chest toward her while my ass went in the opposite direction. I did my best and hoped she was convinced as I moved my chest away from view and presented a full frontal view of my pink boy shorts and the hard cock that lay visibly beneath the material.

If I had a name for this gyration it would be "sexy lean and twist." It is something I always wanted to watch a woman to do for me and now I'm trying to do this to seduce my Mistress. When I opened my eyes again I was nearly upright yet looking at the middle of her rain coat. How hot would it be if she opened it and invited me to take her into my mouth right here? I moaned over my delicious wish and then I scanned upward to catch her gaze with mine.

Mistress smiled and then she stepped closer and pushed herself into me. "You look so much better live than on cam, do you know that?" she asked.

"So do you Mistress."

"Hi" she whispered and drew closer to me.

"Hi" I replied just before our lips met and we kissed. It was an unrehearsed, natural greeting. Our chemistry took over immediately. Whatever had been planned was just interrupted. The only thing that mattered now was the course our bodies desired. I embraced her in my arms and pressed myself into her as she did the same. It was my first time ever to embrace a woman and feel her excitement poking back at me. Our fantasy was now reality. To feel her in my arms after so many phone calls and dreams was a blessing and a privilege I hoped never to take for granted.

Mistress moaned in my mouth. Her tongue darted past my teeth and tapped against my tongue. I let her in, relaxing my jaw and flattening my tongue. I want her in my mouth. I wish I could tell her without stopping our kiss. She reaches up my back and grips my head in her soft hand. Her fingers comb through my hair and then press onto my scalp. She holds my head firmly now and ravishes my mouth with her tongue. I love this. It's a dominant's kiss. Passionate and devouring, her effect on me is immense.

My body reacts on impulse in search of the physical stimulation that touches my soul by way of my cock. I grind my panty covered cock into her rain coat as Mistress Nikki continues her tonguing of my open mouth. My movement down below feels good and yet I know my height makes it difficult for Mistress to control our kiss and so I stop the grind and acquiesce to her desires.

The kiss takes on a life of its own. My face is wet with her saliva and man o man she tastes good: fresh and clean and wonderful. I swallow her breath and the moisture from her kiss so she can become part of me. And then as her vigor subsides I feel a new need coming on strong: to reciprocate the deep soul-touching kiss she has given me.

This woman taps my lust like no other and now that we embrace like lovers, I take my turn, moving my hand between her shoulder blades, over the nape of her neck and on to the back of her head as her hand relinquishes its grip on mine. She is in my grip now and with my other hand at her waist I take over our kiss.

My tongue enters her mouth with the confidence of a winning prize fighter who has withstood the opening round's flurry of activity and now takes his turn with the counters and attacks. Nikki accepts my turn of passion and lust. Her jaw relaxes to me and I press my mouth onto her face and shove my tongue as deep into her mouth as I can. The stretch on the underside of my tongue begins to burn and I must withdraw slightly. Yet I want to go deeper to show her my desire, to convince her I love her without having to interrupt our passion with words.

When our kiss subsides we part and look at one another. "That was some first kiss," she says and pats her chest with her fingers.

"Yeah, it was incredible. I loved the way you kissed me first and I just couldn't help it I needed to kiss you back with equal fervor."

"Invite me in?" she asked.

"Of course," I said and walked backward and to the side to let her in.

She walked into the room, past me and put her purse on the counter. Then she turned and said "Why don't you be a good boy and shut the door for us."

I reached for the door as I stepped to it and shut it swiftly. The room was dark now and I said "where is the light?"

I could hear her moving and then she switched on the lamp hanging over the table that stood between the bed and door. I stroked lightly on the outline of my cock thinking about the second half of our kiss. I was still feeling the remnants of the alpha male coursing through my body and I looked at Nikki not as my Mistress but as a woman I wanted to take and make love to.

Yet the material around my cock was a swift reminder of my real place in Nikki's life. And as quickly as the alpha surfaced, he was replaced by the maiden.

Free of the mask of strength and manliness, I decide to wait for Mistress to speak first.

"Come here baby," she said. Her finger was crooked and moving as if to beckon me to her. When we were face to face again, looking into each other's eyes and feeling the magnetism I whispered "Your eyes are so beautiful Mistress."

"Thank you my slut," she whispered. "I told you that you would like them."

I nodded and gazed at her mouth momentarily. Her soft supple lips looked so inviting and I wanted to kiss them again.

"Tell me whore, are you ready to see my cock?"

A new light cast within me. Her simple question was my first trigger and the response was quiet acknowledgement.

"Uh huh," I mumbled.

She had given me this trigger and many others on the phone. We were just talking on the phone one day and she explained everything she wanted to do including using chastity and the planting of sexual triggers in my brain to guide and control my complete surrender to her. The very idea made me want to jerk off immediately. She took me to the edge and as I was on the brim of cumming, I begged for the triggers and promised to do anything she wanted. It took time but eventually I receive my cock lock in the mail and we started having the ice calls. The day or days before a call I put my cock lock on and froze the key in ice. At the start of the call I put the ice on a warm plate and then listened to Mistress as she put me under hypnosis. It was a magical experience. I felt safe and comfortable the entire time. And an hour later, I was fully awake, refreshed, released from the cock lock and openly masturbating as a tribute to my Mistress.

But now as I stand here with Mistress, the trigger unlocked the response and my response unlocked a memory and I found myself dropping to my knees before her. Then I looked upward with my mouth open. It seemed as though she were smiling but the distance, angle of vision and lighting made it impossible for me to discern any real expression on her lips. Then I got my answer. In one movement she opened her coat and let it fall over her shoulders and onto the floor behind her.

(To be continued.)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sweet Surrender

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds