• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Reckless Abandon Ch. 07

Reckless Abandon Ch. 07

The smooth glide of his massive cock, glistening with juices didn't just pump into the smooth sheath of his lover, but teased with his withdrawal, the head slipping out of her only to slide back in snugly as it stretched her out with its welcome of him inside. The veins were prominent, blue with color and strong against the red of his cock as it continued to tease and stroke. It took her several moments to realize that that tool was disappearing into someone when she noticed the smooth, tan butt of a woman, her dark curling hair falling back and draping against her back as she threw back her head, grasping her breasts tightly. Each stroke, she moaned and demanded for more as she tweaked at her nipple and played with her clit. Beneath her, the man she recognized as the wolf leader only chuckled and tossed her onto her back, slipping himself out of her and capturing her wrists. Alice could only gape at the size of the man - how on earth had such a thing fit into such a small woman? She could have only been just over five feet at best, but the size of her breasts begged to differ on her size. The woman coyly began to slip a finger into herself, all the while watching his cock and dragged the finger into her mouth, sucking on it feverishly.

"Oh, Faulin, don't tease me so. You know I see you so rarely," she drawled, pinching her nipple as she nipped at a finger. He smiled grimly at her, beginning to stroke himself. Up and down, up and down his hands moved. Alice's eyes followed with envy, from the bright red head to his tight balls before realizing the girl talking was that Brandy bitch she had been stuck with. Hmm - it appears she was aiming for a different ruling gig now or perhaps she was hoping for more than one.

"That isn't my fault. You know that," he replied darkly and she cast a pout up at him and swat his hand away from his cock before getting on her knees. She licked the head and looked up at him with a saucy, triumphant smile at his shiver of pleasure.

"Mm, but I can't help it that I'm so busy here in court. You should come," Lick. Lick. "Visit me more."

He groaned and hunched over slightly.

"I try, but you always tell me to wait," he hissed as she applied her tongue to the base and began to take him into her mouth, sucking on him noisily as she continued to stroke his base. He continued to groan softly, as if holding back until he threw her back on the floor and positioned her on her knees, hand keeping her head down.

Alice leaned closer to the picture frame until she began to feel a familiar hand grasping her ass, kneading it and lifting her skirt. She looked at Douglas with shock and almost giggled at the intent look on his face.

"Keep watching," he mouthed and abandoned his spot to come over to her. She nodded slowly and turned back, getting more and more turned on. Had she always been a voyeur like this or was the sight of such a scene combined with Douglas's hands on her making her into one?

She greedily looked back and saw the sight of Faulin's cock disappearing into the soaking wet lips of Brandy, only to retreat out again completely and shoved back in, this time a little more roughly. She leaned closer, shivering as she felt tiny kisses on the back of her thighs, at the curve of her butt, at the -- she moaned softly and quickly slapped a hand over her mouth, almost laughing at the absurdity of this entire situation.

"Ah, ah! S-so good!" Brandy moaned, spreading her legs wider and griping the rug with delight. Alice quickly looked back, intent, but the feel of Douglas's finger pushing her panties to the side and the feel of his hot tongue on her aching pussy was almost too much to bear. Faulin's cock began to pick up the pace, pushing in and out in hard glides, Brandy moving with the pace across the floor with a look of pain and pleasure with each shove of his massive tool. The slap of his balls against her ass seemed to make her moan louder and louder until she sat up on her hands and began to push against him with the pace, demanding harder, faster. He obliged, breathing hard until she moved away from him, the pop of his cock out of her loud in the air before she laid on her back and grabbed his cock, slipping it back in. Faulin gave a shaky laugh and continued thrusting as she continued to demand, beginning to swear and curse with her pleasure.

"Give it to me, you asshole, give me that hard cock right there -- ah!" she screamed.

Faulin grasped her wrists and held it above her head, almost violently taking her. "With pleasure, you bitch," he growled.

Alice shivered, arching her ass forward, silently begging for more from Douglas, who only massaged her back in slow traces, taking his time licking and worshipping the very center of her womanhood, sucking her lips into his mouth with adoration and licking her clit teasingly. She bit her lip, holding in her moans and cries of pleasure with each pass of his hot tongue, up and down, up and down and sometimes, just to rattle her, he would begin to hum. The vibrations were enough to send her over the edge, but he wouldn't relent as she came back to earth, visions of a screaming woman cursing as she came welcoming her back and the feel of his hot tongue drinking in her very essence and continuing its onslaught on her senses. Alice could feel her knees nearly buckling from the pleasure, but she knew if she stopped, Douglas would too and the action she was watching would no longer be viewed. She panted softly, gripping the walls for balance and kept watching, fighting not to look back and stop the licking that was slowly making her want to come again.

She could see Brandy relaxing on the bed, her pussy red with use and the evidence of him sticky on her smooth thighs and smooth mound. He lay next to her, breathing hard with his stomach flat on the bed, chest rising and falling rapidly at first, then eventually settling for an easier pace. She swiped a hand across her thighs, cleaning up the mess and licked it slowly, savoring the flavor. She chuckled softly and began to tie Douglas to the bed with a demand for him to lie on his back, preparing for the next act in their grand scene. He groaned softly when she bit his neck and ear, licked his chest and dipped her tongue into his belly button, biting the edges. He groaned louder when she began to lick his thighs, leading up to his slowly hardening cock and began to bob her head up and down, sucking and licking before letting it go with a pop. She took a final look and stepped back away from him, hands on hips.

"Darling, I'm leaving you."

Alice could feel her eyes bulge out of her head and noticed that Faulin's was just about doing the same. Even Douglas stopped suddenly in his ministrations and quickly attached himself to the other peephole. The scorned lover lifted his head up slowly, fury burning in his eyes and regarded her carefully. It seemed that despite her sudden declaration, he was still aroused and ready.

"Unless I'm mistaken, I was just inside you, doing things that couples tend to do. Was I mistaken in thinking we were together?"

She tittered and Alice found it to be a disgusting sound, especially considering the circumstances. "Oh no, Faulin! We were together, but that was just a one of our last runs," she regarded his half-soft cock longingly. "Just for old time's sake."

His fingers gripped the sheets tightly, bunching them beneath his fist. "And if I may inquire," he began politely. "As to your desire to end our relationship?"

She smiled slowly. "I've found someone else and when I realized you weren't going to marry me and make me your queen, I decided that if I wasn't going to be royalty, I was going to at least get decently fucked."

All three parties cringed as Brandy stood up and walked to the closet, opening it wide to the sight of what appeared to be a woman. The woman, tall for her sex, but beautiful, stepped out cooly from the closet and stood before Faulin with a small smile. She was gorgeous, with long blonde hair, bright green eyes and perfect, perky, yet small breasts. Alice could feel her ire rising -- bad enough she left him, but for a woman? A woman couldn't give the slut what she wanted, which was a stiff pounding- her eyes widened as they fell onto the appendage dangling between the woman's thighs.

"Is that a-" Douglas began.

"Shhh!"

"Darling," Brandy began, beginning to stroke the woman's -- no, man's cock slowly as she licked his neck. He groaned. "Alex here knows exactly what a man and what a woman wants. You see, he was born a woman, but becomes a man when I ask. One of the sacred races that embodies the beauty of both sexes," she began. Now that Alice noticed it, there was something masculine about Alex. The jaw line, the nose, and the way her hips didn't flare out, but were lean like a man's. Faulin growled and jerked against his ties.

"And therefore, Alex knows what I need. Brandy stood there as Alex began to trail down her body, kissing and worshipping her body until he kneeled between her legs, beginning to lick and tease her until she moaned and begged amidst the noisy licking and sucking noises coming from the hermaphrodite. Several moments passed before Brandy screamed in ecstasy and collapsed to the floor, legs spread wide open and juices glistening on her quivering sex. Alex smiled and licked his lips, wiping the rest off.

"Honey, don't you want to include your wolf man in the festivities. I'm sure he would love to have one last feel of your sweet little pussy."

Brandy smiled and kissed Alex on the lips. "As long as I get to feel you inside me too,"

Faulin growled louder. "How long has this been going on?"

"Weeks and weeks," she began dreamily, approaching him and kneeling before his softening cock. She began to stroke him, licking the head while watching him with coy eyes. "I never let him take my pussy though. That was always for you." She slurped a drop of pre-cum and licked her lips as he hardened again. "I've always wanted both of you inside of me and now I get the chance. The king of wolves and a prince of fey," she sighed happily, climbing up over him.

"No Brandy! You said it was over!"

"Oh Faulin, one more time? For me?" she begged.

"No!"

"Faulin, you have no choice..." She played with one of the ropes holding down his leg and raised a brow at him. He glared and growled low. "One more time, for old time's sake?" She began to stroke him hard and long, the head at the gate of her womanhood and he shivered and sighed.

"One more time. After that, I never want to see you again. Ever."

She kissed him, but he didn't return it as she slammed down on him, taking his entire length inside. She squealed with delight at the penetration and looked back at Alex, shaking her ass in his direction. He smiled and approached hard length in hand, ready and positioned at her other entrance. He slipped it in slowly and she moaned and cried out at the feeling of fullness.

"Ohh -- so good!" She began to move on Faulin, who appeared to want nothing to do with the action and Alex began to thrust, slapping her ass occasionally as his length slid in and out of her in unison to her thrusts. The slide of two cocks in her should have aroused Alice to the nth degree, but she couldn't help but think over and over the circumstance that poor Faulin was in. How could he? How could he continue, even when his broken heart was right there in his eyes and his woman was sleeping with someone else, right there?

Alice pulled away and looked at Douglas, who looked upset.

"He loves her," she said softly. He nodded, his lips tight.

"Will he be okay?"

Douglas was silent for several moments as he began to guide her to their bedroom.

"Eventually. For now though," he began.

Alice smiled slyly and shut the doors behind them, locking the key and tossing it aside.

"Nu-uh. You're mine. It's time for my revenge."

---

Thank you for all your comments, questions and begging for more. I'll try my best to keep updating in a timely fashion, but you know how life is.

Thank you for reading and don't be afraid to vote, comment and let me know what you think.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Reckless Abandon Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 335 milliseconds