• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Can You Keep a Secret?

Can You Keep a Secret?

This story is about an experience between two siblings that have always been close and live with their parents while they attend college. The story centers around a hot tub that the siblings often get in together and talk. The events in the story take place as a "crime" of opportunity because the parents are on an extended vacation.

-----

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Yeah."

"I mean it. You can't tell mom and dad."

"I promise."

"I have this bathing suit. I don't know why I bought it. Maybe just cause having it makes me feel sexy, because I would never wear the thing in public. But I thought if it was okay with you I would wear it in the hot tub tonight since it's just the two of us."

"So it's skimpy?"

"Very... I mean really skimpy."

"Is it a... thong?"

"Yes"

"OK, you can wear it and I promise I won't tell mom and dad, but you have to promise me one thing."

"What?"

"I know you're my sister, but he may not be able to remember so well. " I pointed at my crotch. "You come out here in a thong and I'm going to get an erection. I won't be able to help it. I don't think I'll be able to help trying to sneak peeks at your ass either. Are you okay with that?"

"You better take a look! I want you to tell me what you think of how I look in it... not that you have to stop looking once you've given me your opinion."

"All right well I'll go get changed and I'll get the hot tub uncovered. I'll see you out there."

I rushed to my room and changed as quickly as I possibly could. I didn't want to get out there and have her already under the water where I couldn't get a good look at her. I was back out to the tub in a flash and got the cover off and the jets started. I got in the water and waited for her to come out.

She stepped out onto the deck with a towel wrapped around her.

"Ooooo... that's revealing"

"Sorry... it's a little embarrassing"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to give you a hard time. Why don't you drop the towel and do a twirl for me so I can tell you what I think."

She did and I almost couldn't speak for a bit. Her body was amazing and the bathing suit covered as little as I think one can imagine. There was no doubt in my mind that she had shaven her pubic hair. The suit didn't cover up enough to allow for any hair hiding under that tiny piece of material. Her ass was small and tight and the way her tits floated you would think that they were full of air.

"Nice! It's too bad you have to get under the water. I could 'form my opinion' of that bathing suit all night."

"You think I look good in it?"

"You look amazing. The only way you could look any better would be out of it. You better get in the water before I get any harder."

"Harder?"

"Yeah, the sight of you would give any strait guy an erection."

"Can I see?"

I didn't know what to say. Was she asking me to expose myself to her? I was well endowed and wouldn't have minded. And if I did maybe I would be able to get her to show me something more as well.

"Alright, I guess."

I stood up and looped my thumbs in my waistband and readied to bare myself.

"Whoa! I didn't mean bare! I just meant with your shorts on, I thought I would be able to make it out."

She was right about that. I was hard and the bulge of my cock stood out quite well against the wet shorts clinging to by body.

"Oh... well, then there you go."

"It's big."

"Thanks!" Her eyes lingered on my crotch.

"Sorry, I shouldn't stare."

"Don't worry about it. In that bathing suit I'm going to be checking you out all night."

We laughed and both set down in the water and chatted for a little while. I realized I had almost forgotten that she was nearly naked underneath the water and so I asked,

"What inspired you to get that suit? I mean, you were lucky to get to wear it even now."

"Are you having a hard time imagining your turtle neck wearing little sister as a sexual being?" The smile on her face told me that she was just giving me a hard time.

"Yeah, I guess that it is a little different than how I'm used to thinking of you. Though that suit has me thinking sexual thoughts and it's kind of hot."

"I'm much more sexual than you think."

"Have... you... had sex?"

"Ha ha... no I am a virgin. In fact I've never even kissed a boy. But that doesn't mean that I don't want too, or don't think about it... a lot."

"Now you're starting to sound like a guy. Are you going to tell me that you masturbate all the time too?"

"Not all the time, just every night and sometimes in the shower."

I sat up. "Really?"

"Oh, you don't?"

"Well yeah, but everyone just assumes that guys do it."

"Well girls do it too." There was a quiet moment.

"Hey."

"Yeah?"

"Were you really going to show me your hard-on earlier or were you just teasing me?" I thought how I wanted to answer that question. I definitely wanted to increase the sexual tension that I was feeling in the air.

"Yeah, I was. I figured if you had the guts to come out here in that bikini I ought to at least show you the result if you wanted."

"What if I did want to see it?"

I looked her straight in the eyes. "Do you want to?"

"Yes." Saying the word seemed to take her breath away. I didn't want the whole situation to get too intense and have her start backing off so I decided to lighten the mood a little.

"OK. But once these shorts come off they aren't going back on. I've always wanted to sit in this tub au naturale. Is that OK?"

"I don't care if you stay naked." I wondered if this was just her being curious or if the whole think was as sexual for her as it was for me. I decided to find out.

"Do you want me to take them off or do you want to do it?" I stood up and walked over to her.

She reached out pulled the string on my shorts 'til the knot came undone and then grabbed the shorts on the side and pulled down. The waistband caught on my erection and she had to pull it over the head of my dick and then down. She looked at me for a moment. After a few seconds I said,

"So what do you think?"

She was sitting down and I was standing up. Her face was less than a foot from my cock, giving her a very up close view. She didn't respond to my question.

"Well?"

She looked up at me. "I have the urge to do something crazy." My mind reeled with what she might be thinking of.

"Go ahead."

"You promise you won't be mad at me? No matter what I do; no matter how crazy it is?"

"I promise." She looked straight up at me like she was unsure. "I promise," I repeated

She reached out and wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and for a moment I thought that she just wanted to feel me, but she pulled my cock toward her while she leaned forward and kissed the head of my cock. But it wasn't a peck, it was the kiss of someone that had given in to an urge and is going to give in all the way. Her mouth was open and her tongue swirled around the head of my cock while she sucked gently on the tip. Soon she started moving her mouth up and down taking my cock taking it in. She seemed like a woman possessed, moving up and down fast and deep. Her mouth started to hit her hand that was still wrapped around the shaft of my cock and she moved her hands to my hips so that she could control how deep she was taking me in. I watched her and realized that she was trying to take me as deep as she possibly could. I'm about seven and half inches so I didn't think that there was any way that she could take me all in, but I was definitely appreciating the effort. When she took me the deepest, I could tell that she had me at the very back of her throat and was trying to figure out how to take me in deeper than that. This continued for a few minutes and I could tell that I was getting close to coming. At that moment she must have figured out how to relax her throat because with the next downward movement of her mouth on my cock I felt something loosen at the back her throat and the remaining three inches of my cock disappeared into her mouth. It took her by surprise and she gagged a little, but within a few strokes she was deep throating me with ease, forcing my cock down her throat every time she took me in. I knew I was about to come and I thought it was only fair to warn her.

"I'm going to come."

She pulled away and looked up at me. "Can you help it? I don't want to stop yet."

"Then you're going to have to take it easy on me. Stop for a minute so I can back off a little."

"Does stopping mean taking you out of my mouth?"

"It doesn't have to."

"Then tell me when to start."

And with that she placed my cock back in her mouth, but not down her throat, and held very still. It took a few minutes for me to get calmed down enough that I thought I could take it for any amount of time.

"OK, I'm ready." She took my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me.

"Next time don't warn me, just come. I want to be surprised by it. Is it okay if when you start coming, I stop taking you so deep? I want your come in my mouth."

"That's fine."

Her question was almost enough to make me shoot off my load into her face right then. But her mouth was already on me and she was moving faster then she had ever before taking me fast and deep, shoving my cock down her throat with hard plunges down my shaft. I felt my orgasm hit me and then my come shooting out my cock, the first shot going deep down her throat. She stopped deep throating me but kept moving up and down my shaft while I filled her mouth. When I was done coming she held her hand in front of her face and spit my come into her hand. At first I was disappointed, but then licked about half of my load back into her mouth. With her left hand she undid the strap on her bikini top and I only had a second to enjoy my first sight of her bare breasts before she began rubbing my come on them. When she had come all over her breast, she rubbed the rest of it on her face. She then spit the second half of it into her hand and reached out and rubbed it all over my cock. Once my cock was a sticky mess she leaned forward and started sucking me again, mixing the taste of my come with the feeling of my cock in her mouth.

After a couple minutes took her mouth off of my cock and I noticed that my come was still all over my cock. I thought that she hadn't been able to bring herself to swallow it but then she leaned forward and began to clean the come off of my cock by licking up and down my shaft, swallowing my come as she went. When she was done she leaned backward relaxing and her come covered tits fell below the water's surface. I sat down too and looked at her face still smeared with my come, and wondered what she was thinking behind her closed eyes. I hardly knew what I was thinking, but my mind way reeling. What had just happened? Even though it had been my first blow job, I had an idea that no one would ever give me one that compared at all. After a few minutes of silence she finally spoke.

"That was the hottest fucking thing that had ever happened to me. My cunt feels like it's tingling I'm so turned on." I saw my opportunity.

"I can take care of that for you if you want."

"What do you mean?" She finally opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Well, you tasted my come; I'd love to see what you taste like."

"Okay, but that isn't how I want to come."

"Oh, no? Did you have something in mind?"

"I want to suck your cock while I touch myself. And when you come, I want you to come right on my clit. I want to be rubbing your come on myself when I climax."

"It might take me a little longer to come a second time."

"Then why don't you start with your taste."

She got out of the water and sat on the edge of the hot tub. Her breasts were gorgeous, her nipples small and erect. She spread her legs and leaned back. I moved toward her to take off her bikini bottom. I positioned my face between her thighs and reached up to undo the ties on the side of her bikini. As I moved the tiny piece of fabric and revealed the last bit of her that had been left up to my imagination, I felt an incredible urge to stand up and plunge my cock into her virgin pussy. Her cunt was smooth, her lip and clit clearly visible with her legs spread in front of my face. Instead I leaned forward and began to run my tongue up and down her lips, alternatively flicking my tongue across her clit and plunging my tongue inside her. She was right about being turned on, she was literally dripping juice out of her cunt for me to savor and swallow. Eventually I began to concentrate on her clit. I knew that she wanted to come with me shooting my load onto her cunt, but I knew she was amazingly aroused and I wanted to make her come right then. It wasn't long before she told me to stop, that she was fixing to come. I set my hands on her hips and held my mouth against her, my tongue swirling around the little bump that was sending shiver through her body. She tried to squirm away for a minute and then stopped fighting me. I heard her make a small moan and then she cried out,'

"Oooooohhhhhh..... Fuuuuuuck.... Oooooohhhhh..."

When she stopped moaning, her body relaxed, but she didn't move. I knew she was enjoying the slow fade of her orgasm, so I reached up and, wrapping my arms around her, pulled her back into the water. I set her in my lap, leaning against my chest, with her head on my shoulder. I could feel her breath on my chest. It was very intimate, but I figured after what we had just done, I wouldn't seem out of line. I felt her body shake a little, and pulling away slightly to look at her face, I noticed that she was crying. I was suddenly very afraid that she was regretting what we had done.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing."

"No tell me. I'll be so sorry that I let this happen if you hate yourself for it."

"So... you're not sorry that we did this."

"No... not unless you are."

"I'm not sorry. I'm glad it happened. I don't want it to stop."

"Then why are you crying."

"Everything, it felt so wonderful, like nothing I'd ever felt before. But not just that, I was glad that it was you. And when I was coming, I thought of your cock in my mouth, and that I could still taste come in my mouth and feel your tongue pushing against my clit. And it wasn't just a cock, or just some come, or just a tongue. It was your tongue, and your dick, and, oh god, the taste of YOUR come, and it felt so wonderful and I was so glad that this all happened with you, and I just started crying."

"So it's all a good thing?"

"Yes."

We were both silent for a moment and I just held her against me. The moment was beautiful and I almost felt sorry that my hard cock was pressed against her leg, detracting from the moment. She whispered in my ear.

"I know this seems like a silly request, but can I kiss you?"

"Of course."

She moved so that she was straddling my lap and then pulled her body next to mine. Her breast pressed against my chest as her cunt pressed up against my cock. Then she tilted her head up at me, put her hand on the back of my head and kissed me. It was not gentle, or subtle. Her mouth was open, the taste of her tongue filling my mouth. It was passionate and devourous. I hardly felt like a participant. She kissed like she sucked cock: wild and hungry. Soon she started to rub herself against my erection, building her arousal. She pulled away from our kiss but never stopped rubbing against me.

"I guess you can tell that I don't do things half hearted?"

"Yeah."

"I want something else and I want it like that kiss I just gave you."

"Okay"

"I want you to be my first." Even after everything that had just happened, I was shocked.

"You mean... have sex?"

"Yes, but I don't want you to act like some sensitive guy that wants to be gentle for his girlfriends first time. I want your cock in my cunt the way I wanted it in my mouth: deep and hard and fast. Even if it hurts. That's what I want. Can you do that, even if you can tell your hurting me, can you give it to me hard as long as I don't tell you to stop?"

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

"I might want it gentle other times, but this time, with you, my first... yes, that's how I want it."

"How will I know that it's as hard as you want?"

"Just keep giving it to me harder until it's as hard as you can or I tell you to ease up."

"All right."

"Remember no matter what I say, unless I tell you to go slower, you just keep giving it to me."

"Okay. How do you want to do this... I mean what position do you want to be in?"

"We can do it anyway you want for the rest of the week, but I want my first time to be from behind. Is that ok? I know it's your first time too."

"Considering that you said that we can do it for the rest of the week, I'll do it anyway that you want."

She stood up and turning her back to me she leaned forward and put her hands on the edge of the hot tub. I stood up, got behind her, and positioned my cock against her lips.

"Remember, I want it hard, from the first thrust. I want it to feel like my first time, like it's going to tear me in two if I don't come."

I put my hands on her hips so I could pull her toward me while I thrust into her. And with one quick motion I plunged my whole cock into her and immediately back out, pounding her fast and hard. She moaned out as she felt a cock insider her for the first time, but she didn't tell me to slow down. Her pussy was tight and slick, gripping my cock while at the same time the velvety slickness of it stimulated every nerve in my shaft and head. When she started to move her body in time with my mine I knew she was enjoying it even through the pain and I started to slam my cock into her harder, she moaned with a sound that was filled with both pleasure and pain. I knew at this pace I wasn't going to last long, but she had made it clear that going easy wasn't an option. I felt my orgasm coming toward me and as I cried out I shot my come into her, feeling the slickness that it added reducing the friction of my cock moving in and out of her. When I was done coming she pulled away from me and turning around she knelt before me and began to lick up and down my shaft, enjoying the mingled taste of our come.

______

This is my first story and I would like to continue it. Please feel free to provide feedback that tells what direction you would like to story to go.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Can You Keep a Secret?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 832 milliseconds