• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 1st Affair Ch. 01

1st Affair Ch. 01

123

Erin was in a long-term relationship with Randy. This was new for her. Two years with the same man was an incredible achievement -- and not because she was just nineteen years old. She was young, so of course being exclusive to somebody for two years would be a new experience. But that wasn't what made this such an achievement.

She had a well-earned reputation in her small hometown. She was a slut. She didn't consider herself one, but rather thought of herself as an experienced woman who had some crazy teenaged years. And she was proving to the world that was as stable and hard-to-get as the next person. But the reality is -- she really is a slut. Or was. Can she be a slut if she has been loyal to one man for two years? Erin believed that to be so. Her crazy teenaged years were behind her. She was forging a new reputation in a new city with her loving, attentive boyfriend. She long ago stopped thinking about how twenty-one penises went inside her before meeting Randy. Twenty-one.

Erin would also not admit that sex with the same man for two years was growing tiresome. It wasn't exciting anymore. After fucking him often over the first year, the frequency slowly diminished. And as two years approached, the two were down to sex once a week. And even that was a chore. One cock, one position, ten minutes, some foreplay (though only because Randy insisted on it) and zero romance.

She was a short woman at five-foot-one, and a little thick at one hundred and thirty pounds. She was only slightly plump, wearing the extra twenty pounds very well. Her legs were shapely, she had a nice, round ass and smallish tits. She was very pretty with her piercing blue eyes and creamy white skin. She had dirty blonde, long hair. There was also some freckling all over her face and body, which projected a sense of innocence. But that was the only innocence about her. Besides having a history, she had a temper and a bit of trash mouth on her. She had moved in with Randy in May and took a job in a nearby city later that month as a cashier. She would be going to college in that city in the fall. Erin was down-to-earth and a little plain. She didn't wear a lot of makeup and instead relied on her natural pretty looks. Her clothes were stylish enough, but also mostly plain as they consisted of jeans (or cutoff jeans in the summer), or occasionally black tights and t-shirts. She was very low-maintenance. And yet despite the lack of effort on herself, she still drew men to her like flies. It was almost as if they could sense her loose sexual standards.

Erin worked with a guy named Jason, who was six feet tall and had very broad shoulders, weighing about two-hundred and thirty pounds with a shaved head. He wanted Erin in the worst way - from the moment he saw her. The more he talked to her, the more he wanted her. She was outgoing and receptive to flirtation. She flirted right back, and he loved the way she giggled. Not only was she hot, but she put out a "fuck me" vibe. It was an aura that some women have that can't be described. Just a feeling that men got from them that made them believe that it would be possible to have sex with them. Erin had that vibe, and it was more powerful than most women. It was a strong aura that seemed to emanate off her and it made Jason want to talk to her as much as he could. The fact that she had a boyfriend, although disappointing, served as a challenge. More and more with every shift, he found himself lingering around her cash register whenever there were no customers in line. He would lean on the counter and joke around with her, his eyes taking everything in. He would later use those images as he jerked off. He would imagine her naked, freckled body lying before him and slowly opening her smooth, creamy-white legs. As time went by, he would fantasize about her more and more frequently. And her image would get him off more and more quickly.

Erin, of course, had no idea. Throughout the last few years of her young life, guys had always been friendly to her. And aggressive. They always invited her to things. They often lingered around her and gave her lots of attention. Never the hottest ones and never the so-called successful ones. She had a 'type' that she seemed to attract. Which was fine, because the uppity snobs were assholes. The lower-brow, blue-collar types were the guys she could tolerate anyway. That was Jason, who worked in automotive. She got to know him really well in those initial weeks and soon considered him a pretty good friend.

Jason took to inviting Erin out on his weekend partying. Just casual invites, as if she should join him and his group of friends as they had fun, got drunk, smoked up - whatever. But every Friday, week after week, she would decline. Instead, she would spend the evening watching a movie with Randy. And perhaps they would have sex. Same thing. Every week. This had never been Erin's style. Her style was to party with her friends, be receptive to guys hitting on her, and usually sleeping with them if they were persistent. Twenty-one penises in under two years would attest to that much. But that was the old Erin. She loved Randy. After two years, could it be anything else? He was good for her.

Throughout June not only was Jason inviting her out every Friday, but she became close friends with another cashier named Jackie. Jackie was the same age. It was a chance for Erin to start fresh with a new group of friends who wouldn't judge her for her past. This appealed to Erin, and she found herself drawn to hanging out with this new group of people -- both Jackie and Jason hung in the same circle of friends. So Jackie started inviting her out often as well. After a few weeks of this, Erin felt bad about turning everyone down again and again. Subconsciously, she started to feel resentful towards Randy. Why should she stay home every week just to watch a movie and have some lame-ass sex that at this point was becoming a duty?

Erin finally agreed to go with Jackie and some co-workers to a bar. Randy was upset that they couldn't watch their movie together, but she made it clear that she wanted to start hanging out with Jackie socially. She put her foot down. It was only one Friday, but every few weeks it might be something she would like to do with her new group of friends.

Randy went without sex that Friday. Looks like it would be two weeks between encounters, since they only seemed to do it on Fridays. Erin may be bored with sex, but he thought the sex was still fantastic. She looked incredible naked and he was truly into her. He didn't realize it at the time, but he had taken a wild, crazy party-girl at the age of seventeen -- and he had locked her in a box during those prime party years of eighteen and nineteen. And now she was falling into a crowd of friends her own age who were showing her how much fun freedom could be.

Randy was three years older than her and just finishing up university in another year. He was thinking about the future and about settling down. And his girlfriend was a formerly promiscuous party girl who was starting to surround herself with people her own age who loved to party. But what could he do? If he stopped her, then he would be 'too controlling'. If he let her go freely, then he risked losing her. Or worse -- she could cheat.

As for Jason, well... he couldn't wait for Friday night. Sure, he jerked off about this small, beautiful woman every day. But on Thursday, after finding out that she would be joining him Friday, he spanked three times that night. He had big loads of cum, thanks to the daily jerks. But thinking of Erin brought it out even more. For some reason he was just really into her. She was pretty and her body was nice, but she wasn't spectacular in either category. But he was crazy about her. Everything she did turned him on. From her voice and the tough-girl, down-to-earth way that she talked, to the slight plumpness of her body -- it got him aroused very easily.

Jason had one edge. But it wasn't an advantage that was easy to flaunt. He had a big dick. If he could only somehow make her aware of how well-hung he was, he knew he could seduce her. He may have a bit of trouble picking up women, but if he ever got them to the point where they felt or saw his long dick -- it became quite easy.

When Friday arrived, Jason spent as much of his shift as possible being near Erin, talking to her, looking into her beautiful blue eyes, her amazing smile, watching her tongue pronounce her words. When she was busy at the till with a customer, he was staring at her ass. It was nice and round - gorgeous, even in the ugly navy polyester pants that were required for work.

Erin was starting to get the feeling that Jason wanted her... and she found that it turned her on. It had her fantasizing about him a little. It had been a long time since she's last been fucked by a different man. This, after getting a different man inside her practically every three or four weeks. Just having a new man flirting with her was a turn-on. She started to miss the single life.

After work, a bunch of them went to Jackie's to drink before heading to the bar. At the club, Erin was a little buzzed, but not too drunk since she needed to drive home. She was wearing loose faded jeans and a tight white t-shirt. Jason danced with her as close as he could, barely containing his hard on. Neither one of them danced very often at clubs, but they each did it because they wanted to be close to the other. Erin noticed the bulge in his crotch whenever they brushed against each other. She felt her pussy grow moist. It was tingling with excitement.

When it was time to leave, Jason walked her out. They talked beside her car, him standing very close to her. Then there was a moment of awkward silence as they looked into each other's eyes. He leaned forward and kissed her, and the kiss echoed. She was attracted to him, but not crazy about him. However... just his deep interest in her and aggressiveness turned her on. And the fact that he was new.

Erin closed her eyes and kissed back, opening her mouth and allowing his tongue inside. His hands slid down to her bum over her jeans and cupped her cheeks, pulling her close as she sent her tongue into his mouth. Their lips smacked loudly as they kissed hungrily, tongues dancing. Her vagina was tingling as she kissed him, feeling her ass cheeks being squeezed. She was conscious of the huge bulge in his pants pressing against her and this turned her on even more. Her breathing grew heavy and she kissed him harder as he brought a hand around to her front. He rubbed her crotch over her jeans, sending waves of desire throughout her body. Using all her strength, she broke the kiss, panting.

"I have a boyfriend. We can't... do this." She said, reluctantly. He tried to convince her but she held strong, gaining resolve the longer they were apart.

Erin went home, calming herself down. Her pussy was tingling to the point of distraction. When she got home, she stripped down to her skimpy panties and lay down beside her sleeping boyfriend. Her heart was pounding again as she thought about what she had done. She had kissed another man? She just cheated on her boyfriend for the first time.

She put her hand between her thighs over her thin panties and pressed against her pussy. That felt...incredible. She pushed harder, and rubbed a bit. Bolts of pleasure shot up her body. She couldn't help but slide her hand into her panties. Her slit was soaking wet. She stifled a gasp as she teased her finger up and down her slick lips. She looked at her boyfriend. Should she wake him? He'd love to fuck her. He was always bugging her for sex. Always.

No. She didn't want him. A hard dick inside her would feel nice...but not the same thing. She realized that she actually grew to dread sex with Randy now. No romance, the same thing...and he was always bugging her. As she thought those thoughts, her finger continued teasing up and down her petals. She quietly slipped out of bed and crept out of the room. She went to the couch slipped off her panties. 'Wisp'. She pulled them over her feet and off, dropping them on the floor.

Erin opened her legs and slid her hand down between them, over the curls of her pubic hair. Her fingers touched her clit and she gasped, thinking about Jason. As her fingers rubbed up and down her wet pussy, she wondered about his cock. What did it look like? How big was it? She took her time, closing her eyes and imagining every moment. It was nearly thirty minutes before she came to a shuddering climax. When she caught her breath, she put her panties back on and slid back into bed with Randy. Her boyfriend never did find out that she chose to masturbate about Jason instead of letting Randy fuck her.

Over the next month, Erin and Jason continued to flirt. They even went out socially again with others from work, but nothing happened. He spent every shift staring at her round, sexy ass, and wondering how he could get between those thighs.

All this attention was really turning Erin on. After her next shift with Jason and the heavy flirting that entailed -- she masturbated again. This time it was when Randy took off to get some groceries. After dinner that night, Randy hinted about having sex. Erin pretended to be oblivious to his hints. And when he stopped hinting and came out and asked, she flat out turned him down. Again. That month she had sex with Randy every Friday. Four times in all. Just doing her girlfriend duty.

It was Saturday, August third, the day before Randy would propose to her (little did she know). She and Jackie went to a party at Jason and his roommate's house.

Jason noticed her arrival immediately. In the warmer weather, Erin wore cutoff jean shorts and a tight white t-shirt. Her smooth, pale legs were such a turn on to Jason, and again he wondered how he could get in between them. He yearned for her. He was obsessed with her. He loved her.

Later that night, the two were both pretty drunk, he noticed Erin outside alone on the patio. She was leaning on the rail, looking at the stars. He went out the sliding door to join her, taking in her beautiful ass, her smooth white legs as he approached. They talked for twenty minutes; she was getting drunker and drunker. She went in the house to get them another drink. Jason sat down in a patio chair and waited.

She came out, gave him his drink. She was hammered, he could tell. She sat in the chair across from him.

"Hey!" she exclaimed, jumping back up. "This chair is all wet!" she giggled. "Why don't you wipe off your fuckin' chairs if you're gonna host a party!" she joked.

Jason smiled, sheepish. "Well come sit with me." He said hopefully. To his delight, Erin walked over to him and sat on his leg facing away from him. He swallowed. That ass that was now on his lap had haunted his dreams for the last several months. He was almost shaking as he put his left hand on her left thigh. When she didn't say anything, he lightly stroked her soft, smooth skin on top of her thigh. His cock stiffened a little.

Erin could feel the bulge under her ass, but it wasn't hard enough to make her certain that it was an erection. But she could definitely feel his gentle caresses on her bare thigh, and her vagina was tingling. She had no doubt that it was very wet down there. When she spoke, her breathing was somewhat labored. His was the same way, yet they managed to talk for a few more minutes. His hand was inching further up her thigh as they spoke, and gradually moving down her inner thigh between her legs a little. She turned to look at him.

Jason leaned forward and his lips met hers. Their lips smacked and he kissed her again, keeping his mouth there. Erin closed her eyes and opened her mouth, letting his tongue slide inside. She sent her tongue into his mouth, kissing him eagerly. He ran his hand up the inside of her bare thigh, moving to the very bottom of her shorts as she breathed heavily into his mouth. She needed him to touch her. His hand was getting closer and closer to her treasure and she kissed him harder, pussy on fire with anticipation.

Jason squeezed her soft thigh. He teased his fingers underneath her shorts almost to the top of her leg as their tongues rubbed against one another. He ran his hand down to her knee and then slowly back up again. This time he was going to try to get his fingers into the front of her panties. He felt her tongue slide deeper into his mouth as his fingers slid into the bottom of her shorts again. He got to the top of her leg, touching her panties.

Just then, someone opened the sliding door. They broke the kiss and his hand paused.

"Jason," his roommate said. "Phone!"

Erin quickly got off of him, her face flushed. Jason got up and grabbed the phone from his roommate Mike. Erin went in to go to the washroom.

As she was going pee, she tried to calm herself down, but to no avail. Her cunt was buzzing more than ever. But she couldn't go near Jason again. She kissed him. She cheated on Randy...again. She was horny, but the guilt was overwhelming.

At the very least, she couldn't let herself be alone with him. It would be too tempting to let him take her clothes off...and put his penis in her. She was very curious as to what it looked like, though. She wondered how big it was. Was it bigger than Randy's? Her pussy desperately wanted to find out for itself. It really had been a long time since she last had a new man. Or exciting sex. No, she thought, she would not put herself in a compromising position. This was her first serious, "real", relationship and she would not fuck that up. She loved Randy. It didn't have to be all about sex.

Vagina still tingling but with her decision made, she stepped out of the washroom. Jason was in the hall as if waiting for her. And they were alone. Heart pounding, Erin watched as he stepped up to her and slid his arms around her waist. She looked up at him and didn't turn away when his lips touched hers. He pressed her against the wall, kissing her hard. She was conscious of the bulge in his shorts pressing against her stomach. Their tongues rubbed against each other. His hands were squeezing her ass over her jean shorts, lustfully. She sighed into his mouth and he squeezed her bum again. Her heart fluttered with excitement.

He slid his hand around to the front of her body between her thighs and rubbed her crotch over her shorts. Bolts of pleasure fired up her body.

"Mmmm..." Erin moaned into his mouth, shivering with pleasure.

Still kissing her, Jason squeezed her ass with his other hand.

"Let's go to my bedroom". He mumbled, his mouth still against hers. She didn't even hesitate with her response. She knew she could not be alone with him.

"Okay." She breathed, breaking the kiss. He led her across the hall to the bedroom, and he shut the door behind them.

***

Meanwhile, Randy was at home alone, masturbating. He was thinking about Erin, and how obsessed he was about her. He had made the decision to ask Erin to marry him. Tomorrow he would buy an engagement ring. He fantasized about how he would propose...and how fantastic their lovemaking would be again. Maybe this would put that spark back in their sex life. His lust for her had grown, but her lust for him had faded. He wanted her to want him again. He stroked his cock, thinking about how badly he wanted inside Erin. Thinking about how her soft, round ass felt in his hands.

***

At that same moment, Jason took Erin into his arms kissed her hard, sliding his tongue into her mouth passionately. His hands gripped her ass tightly as they pressed their bodies against one another. It was indeed soft -- at that moment he believed it was the nicest ass he had ever felt. Their tongues explored each other's mouths as he backed the helpless girl up to the bed.

Erin fell back on the bed and the big man landed on top of her between her legs. He ground his crotch against her as his lips found hers. Their tongues rubbed against each other as he kissed her with an intense hunger.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 1st Affair Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds