• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Valentines Day Treat to Remember

A Valentines Day Treat to Remember

Cheryl and Dave were a regular married couple. Life kept them pretty busy and their sex life, although once great, had become like the rest of their lives full of routine. Although this didn't bother Cheryl she was very aware that it was a big problem for her husband Dave.

With Valentines Day lurking Cheryl decided it was time to treat her husband, after almost 10 years of marriage chocolates, cards and underwear had become the standard presents on Valentines Day. This day however she decided that she would treat him to something extra special. She began to plan his surprise a month before the special day. This story explains what happened the Valentines day that Dave would never forget.

The alarm sounded at 6:30am as usual, Cheryl and Dave rubbed the sleep from their eyes and exchanged the usual cards and presents. After a short hug they got out of bed and went about getting ready for work. Dave was disappointed; he thought they may have made love before work as it was Valentines Day. They both left the house at the usual time, however unlike a normal day Cheryl drove off in the direction of her office but once she was sure the coast was clear she headed back home. She had other things planned for the day.

She started by getting her hair cut and re-styled then followed that with a manicure, pedicure and full body massage. Once she felt fully pampered she went home to begin the final stages of her plan. She went to their bedroom and began to set the scene with lots of candles and soft pillows. She drew the curtains and made sure the room was as warm and comfortable as possible. Then she reached below the bed and pulled out a large plain brown box. A delivery that she'd claimed was for a neighbour when she accepted it two Saturday's ago.

The lid of the box was lifted to reveal a veritable treasure trove of sex toys and lubrications along with a naughty nurse's uniform complete with very high red patent shoes, far higher than her normal shoes, and a pair of white hold up stockings. Cheryl felt a twinge in her cunt as she looked at the box full of items she had ordered almost a month earlier. She ran a bath to ensure that her body felt clean and smooth before Dave arrived home. In the bath she decided to give Dave one additional surprise. She grabbed the razor and shaving foam and shaved her pussy until there was just a small strip of hair covering the front. She ran her hands over her now bald, smooth cunt and was surprised at how good it felt. She slipped a finger inside herself and felt how wet she had become at the thought of Dave's cock hardening at all of these surprises. She began to rub her clit and enjoyed the new sensation of her baldness. She decided that one orgasm before Dave arrived home would probably be a good idea so that she wasn't too desperate to get straight onto sex. Grabbing the slim bottle of shampoo she began to masturbate until she came so hard that the shampoo bottle was pushed out of her. She lay there enjoying the first full body orgasm she'd had in a long time.

Once out of the bath Cheryl began to towel herself dry and apply moisturiser to her smooth body. She then applied some of Dave's favourite perfume and began to dress. She realised she now had only 20 minutes before Dave's key unlocked the front door. She pulled on the white crotchless knickers and hold up stockings and then put on the tight short white nurse's uniform. She checked her new hairstyle and put on the nurses cap. Finally she put on the red patent shoes; she stood and looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled as she imagined Dave's eyes when he saw her looking like a stripper. She then lay out the various dildo's, vibrators and lubes onto the bed. As she walked around the room lighting the candles she wobbled as the heels were the highest she had ever worn yet they made her legs look magnificent and tightened her ass cheeks.

Cheryl heard Dave put his key in the front door; she quickly scanned the room to ensure everything was perfect. "Dave, can you come here a minute I think you need to take a look at this" she shouted down the stairs. She then lay on the bed on her side with one leg bent revealing as much of her new outfit and shoes as she could. She heard Dave grown as he climbed the stairs. As he opened the bedroom door Cheryl watched as his expression changed from downtrodden to surprise and then lust. He went to speak but decided against it and just stood their enjoying the sight of his wife dressed up for him, he hadn't even noticed the toys.

Cheryl stood up, she was taller than Dave without the heels so with them his eyes came face to face with her breasts as they strained against the material of the uniform. She leant over and whispered in his ear that he should strip now. He didn't need to be told twice. Once he was naked Cheryl smiled as she saw how large his cock had become. She knelt down in front of him and began to suck hungrily at his cock. Dave's knees weakened as he struggled to take in the change in his wife and the change to what he thought would be a boring evening in front of the TV. He looked down and could see his wife's mouth taking great pleasure in sucking his cock, her hair looked glossy, his eyes continued down her body and he saw her ass peeping out from the bottom of her nurse's uniform, he then saw the back and the heels of her red shoes. The combination of all of this almost made him cum immediately. He looked around the room and noticed there were candles burning and not the usual washing piles, he then noticed the sex toys lined up on the bed.

Dave enjoyed the sight and sounds of his wife giving one of the most amazing blow jobs he'd ever had and decided he had to move or he'd fill her mouth with cum; although this wouldn't normally have bothered him he wanted tonight to last. He slowly pulled Cheryl to a standing position and kissed her deeply. He asked if he could lightly tie her hands to the bed and enjoy filling her cunt and ass with toys. She agreed stating that whatever he wanted tonight was fine with her as she was horny for him, to ensure he understood she guided his hand between her legs and he felt her dripping pussy. He gasped; he couldn't remember the last time she had been that wet.

Cheryl lay down on the bed and raised her hands above her head. Dave then lightly tied her wrists to the bedposts and ran his hands down his wife's body. As his hands reached her pussy he smiled and said that he liked the smooth look and would enjoy penetrating her with toys even more as he would be able to see everything. This seemed to turn Cheryl on even more. She wriggled slightly to indicate to Dave that she was pleased as it was a turn on for her as well. Dave ran his hands down his wife's long legs and parted them. He then selected a large dildo and a small vibrator, he began to insert the dildo and was surprised how easily it slipped inside of her, she really was wet. The dildo completely filled her but glided in with ease. He began to gently fuck her with the dildo and began to circle her clit with the vibrator. Cheryl began to thrust towards the dildo and Dave understood she wanted him to fuck her harder. He was amazed at how open she was being, she hadn't been like this for over 8 years. It was a real turn on. He began thrusting the dildo into his wife's cunt enjoying seeing her clit and pussy lips engorge and swell with excitement whilst glistening with her juices. Suddenly she began to cum; Dave had to squeeze his cock hard to stop him from cumming too. The sight of his wife's shaved pussy squeezing and contracting around the huge dildo was almost too much for him. He slowed down his pace on the movement of the dildo and let his wife enjoy the huge orgasm that had overtaken her body. He slowly released the toy from her cunt's wet grip and smiled as he saw her juices leave her cunt and dribble over her ass.

He lifted her legs to his shoulders and removed her knickers with a swift tear, he then began to rub her juices into her freshly shaven pussy and her ass. Cheryl and Dave had experimented with ass play many years ago but when routine set in it was the first area of their sex life to slip away. She tilted her hips towards him indicating that she was happy for him to proceed. He wanted to part her ass cheeks and plunge his cock into her immediately but knew that that would end the evening in no time at all. He reached over for the lube, although her cunt was dripping he wanted to ensure she was fully ready for her first anal play in years. He began with just one finger gently probing with lube, once he was sure she was ready he inserted another and another until she had four fingers fucking her ass. The sight was amazing; he could see her open inviting cunt begin to twitch. Dave reached over and grabbed one of the slimmer dildos and replaced his fingers with the dildo. He then began to fuck her cunt with the larger dildo and was surprised at how much the sight of his wife being filled with toys turned him on.

He removed the dildo from her cunt and began to rub the opening of her pussy with his cock; he felt almost ready to burst but wanted to enjoy the sensation of his wife's cunt while her ass was filled with a toy. She groaned with pleasure as he entered her, he reached back between her legs and began to rub around the entrance to her cunt; he felt huge inside of her and decided he wanted to see her soaking pussy enveloping her. Dave sat up and once again placed Cheryl's ankles onto his shoulder, from this position he could fuck her ass with the dildo, enjoy the sight of his wife in uniform and his cock in her pussy, he could also see her feet and how good they looked in the tarty shoes. He closed he eyes so he wouldn't come immediately and began to bang his cock into her cunt. He heard a zip moving and knew that she had undone the uniform enough to expose her firm breasts, he increased the pace at which he delved deep inside of her. He felt her cunt moisten even more and could feel her juices spilling onto his balls. He then felt her cunt tighten as she sat up slightly and reached around he felt her hand brush past his balls. He thought she was going to caress his balls which would tip him over the edge, he went to say no and he felt the dildo from her ass moving. He assumed she could take no more then just as he went to say something he felt her pussy tighten around him even more, he realised that she had opened her own ass and inserted the large dildo in place of the smaller thinner one. The new sensations this produced were immense, this combined with the knowledge that Cheryl had inserted a dildo into her own ass sent him over the edge. He felt his cock jerk and twitch and began to fill her cunt with hot cum, the sensation also tipped Cheryl over the edge and her whole body began to convulse with another orgasm. As Dave opened his eyes he saw a sight that wouldn't leave his brain for a long time, his hot wife laying in the final throes of an orgasm, dressed in a nurses uniform with a huge dildo inserted into her ass and his cock filling her cunt. He closed his eyes to ensure that the image was saved to his memory. He then lay down next to his wife and thanked her for the best Valentines Day so far.

The next day as she packed away the toys and outfit from the previous night Cheryl smiled and decided not to put the toys back under the bed hidden for another 10 years but to leave them in easy reach. Who knows maybe great sex would stay high on their agenda's after last night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Valentines Day Treat to Remember

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds