• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Farewell: It's My Life!

Farewell: It's My Life!

The name is Samuel. The Hero of this tawdry little tale and literally hundreds of others. A tall, good-looking, big and handsome young black man of Haitian origin whose politically incorrect sex stories have taken collegiate America by storm. Today, this ends. I am forsaking all the mean and sexy things that I used to do. I've recently graduated from college. My father and mother congratulated me, as did my extended family members. A new chapter of my life begins. Time to say goodbye to the glorious, sultry and wild past. The end starts now.

Oh, man. I am still amazed by what I've done. In my time, I went after all the sacred cows. All the untouchable subjects. I danced all over what most consider to be the danger zones. Big women. Big men. Lesbians. Bisexuals. Gays. Heterosexuals. Strap-on fetishists. African-American male and female relationships. Bisexuality in the Black Community. Bisexuality in the Haitian Community. Lesbianism in the Black Community. The Rights of Men in an age of Feminist Domination. Or should I say Man-Hating Domination. Whatever. Potato or potato, it doesn't matter. What I fought for was simply the right thing. The rights of Fathers in Politically Correct American Courts. Yeah, all the danger zones. In my time, I feared no one. I did what I wanted. And I can honestly say that I had a blast.

Now, I find myself facing the future. After four years of college, I finally earned myself a degree in Criminal Justice. What will I do with it? I could set a course for Law School. Or I could head to the Massachusetts State Police Academy. I don't know. Like all of you, I find myself plagued with doubt as I face my fears, my doubts and gather my strengths to take the next step on the road of life. I underwent a similar ordeal in 2003 when I finally admitted to myself that I was a bisexual black man and that it was completely okay. Yes, I've been there and done that when it comes to life and identity crises, as they say.

Yes, I've done many things in the past. There was a time when I went out to fight in the name of justice. I identified with the plight of Men, especially Fathers, fighting for justice in the courts of America. I noticed a lot of Misandry in the American justice system. What is Misandry? Purely and simply hatred of men. There are plenty of man-haters in the United States of America. They're among the country's lawyers, judges, police officers, social workers, businesspeople and lawmakers. They want to divide the American family and bring about the downfall of society.

Misandrists often appear to ally themselves with a variety of seemingly good causes. They claim to support Women's Rights, Civil Rights and Gay Rights. The only thing they've ever supported is an agenda of destruction and manipulation through division. They don't care for anyone but themselves. They achieve power through their acts of division. They turn women against men, blacks against whites and gays against straights. As we fight among ourselves over the most petty of reasons, due to hideous misunderstandings, it's the misandrists that win. And they are everywhere. In the book publishing world. On the college and university campus. In the halls of congress. In the advertising industry. On the boards of education. In the professional sports world. In the collegiate sports world. Yes, they're everywhere. A monstrous beast that seeks to devour society. Since it lacks the strength to take them all on, it prevents them from uniting against itself by manipulating various factions and spreading lies and deception. Those are its favorite weapons.

As a bisexual black man living in modern-day North America, I was expected to be a staunch liberal and a supporter of the Misandrists, since they had infiltrated the Gay Rights Movement and the Civil Rights Movement as well. Unfortunately for them, I saw them for what they were. And I began to warn people about the evils of these agencies and entities. I sought to help the most vulnerable members of society. The Male Victims of Abuse. You see, if you abuse women, the cops will come for you. And the women's rights activists. And the human rights people. If you abuse animals, the animal rights activists will come after you. However, if you abuse men, you won't be punished. You will be appreciated and lauded because modern America is a society which has turned against the very people who built it. Who are these people? Purely and simply Men.

I made flyers about Male Victims of Abuse and handed them out to random men and women whom I encountered. In the streets. On the bus. On the train. At school. At the library. At a party. Everywhere I went, I handed these flyers. The response I received was nothing short of amazing. Both men and women agreed that the worst criminal offenders and abusers were vindictive females whom the criminal justice system allowed to get away with their crimes because it was gender biased to the extreme. Yes, I fought the good fight. I made many enemies. I also found many allies. Men and women who didn't like the direction in which modern America was heading. A world in which every woman was indoctrinated into becoming a man-hater. A world in which every social agency was biased against men. A world in which the system doled out judgment not based on fact or merit but on gender and political correctness gone amok. Yes, what a beautiful world this was. Why did I find myself wishing an asteroid would hit planet Earth and rid the universe of the plague of man-haters?

Many of my so-called allies were defectors from the other side. One woman told me that she once considered herself a staunch feminist yet learned the error of her ways the day her nephew was falsely accused of domestic violence by his cunning and manipulative housewife. Yes, she learned that the women she considered her friends abandoned her because she had committed the one sin man-haters cannot forgive : Any woman who cares more about the men in her life than about the cause of the man-haters will be made an outcast. What a world! Yes, I fought that lonely war. Until the day I got disgusted.

I grew disgusted with both men and women. I considered men to be dumb brutes and I considered women to be genetically designed to be treacherous, manipulative and deceitful. I had an extremely low opinion of humanity. Across the entire spectrum, I only saw the negativity. Men and women, blacks and whites, straights and gays, rich and poor. I considered them all to be scum. You see, I had been betrayed by a representative of each of these categories. So, I hated them all. I found myself walking the Dark Side. I did terrible things. I became everything I loathed. I was a lost cause.

Then, one day, I returned to the Light. While on a trip to NYC, a forty-something black woman and her husband saved my life. We had been talking on the lengthy bus ride from Boston to Chinatown, New York. I befriended them. When we set foot in New York City, we went to the train station together. It was a really hot day. For the first time in ages, my body failed. Dehydration brought me down in the subway and I fell, injuring my chin. The black lady, whose name was Chantal, and her husband Gary saved my skin. Their kindness was amazing. They helped me up, and even took their time to make sure I got on the right train. I was heading to Long Island, to visit my grandmother Anne and the rest of the clan. Chantal and Gary even gave me their cell phone number so I could call them to let them know I got home safe when I reached Long Island. I was so grateful for them. I got to Long Island safe and sound. I went to my beloved grandmother's household. She was thankful I was safe. I called Gary and Chantal, and both grandma and I expressed our gratitude. That day, my faith in humanity was restored.

That experience opened up my heart somewhat. I relearned that which I should never have forgotten. Evil is everywhere but so is Good. I had been abandoned by both male and female family members. I had been betrayed and ditched by both men and women whom I had romances with. Along the way, I had forgotten that where there is Darkness, there can also be Light. I learned that people were who and what they were. I learned to accept both sides of myself, the good and the bad. I began the process of forgiving myself for what I've done. I also began the arduous process of forgiving others for what they did to me. I wasn't naïve or a goody-two-shoes. I knew that men and women without conscience, called sociopaths, still walked the Earth. So did decent folks. So, I kept an open mind. And became a better man. Now, my life can begin again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Farewell: It's My Life!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 356 milliseconds