• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Horny Schoolgirl Ch. 01

Horny Schoolgirl Ch. 01

12

The following story is written for entertainment purposes and has no relation to actual persons.

My name is Nancy and the following series of stories are, why don't we just say, based on my life. They are written for entertainment and I think maybe for therapy purposes!

I am 37 years old and married to a wonderful husband. I have two stepsons (his) and one son (mine). All my life I have loved sex. I was blessed with great looks and I learned early how to use my body to get what I wanted. I guess you could call me a nymphomaniac, or maybe a sex addict. I don't know but it hasn't hurt me any I guess.

All the characters in my stories, including me, are all above 18.

*

Fresh from her 18th birthday, Nancy Anderson, an energetic teenager in her senior year of high school, was running up her front walk, flushed and sweating from a intense, but short, cheerleading practice. The flushed face was from more than just physical exertion though, because cheerleading practice always turned Nancy on.

Even if it was just practice, there were always people hanging around watching, especially the boys and men coaches. And they always stared at Nancy because of the way her big, round pear sized tits bounced up and down when she jumped, and her big nipples hardened and poked out, making little bumps visible in the front of her lettered sweater.

She could tell the boys and coaches were turned on too when they watched her jiggle her tits and flash her white cotton panties at them as she danced, jumped and did splits in the air.

Although still a virgin, watching the boys stare at her made her all soft and squirmy inside. Nancy absolutely loved being watched and being the center of attention. She was a real show-off!

With an eye catching 5'-4" frame, a tiny waist and a beautiful heart-shaped ass, Nancy Anderson was a living doll and one of the most popular seniors in her school. She had a beautiful face, framed by her thick mane of chestnut hair, full lips, an impish smile revealing perfect white teeth and an upturned nose with just enough freckles to be cute. Her large green eyes were high-lighted by her golden skin, tan from hours at the pool. Glad practice was over, it meant she could dash home and strip off her clothes, climb into the shower and then do what she really liked. That was to soap up her hard body and brush her hands across her sensitive nipples and the smooth lips of her cunt, slowly at first then faster and faster until that wonderful feeling started to shoot through her, making her shake and shiver.

With her right hand busy rubbing and plunging into her pussy she would use her left hand to tease and squeeze, to rub and softly pinch her rock hard clit. Then she would throw her head back letting the spray from the shower caress her face while she humped and fucked away at her hand. The spasms of climax would grow stronger and stronger until finally she would scream as the shattering orgasm would blast through her, leaving her limp and gasping for air, ever so relaxed and satisfied.

Just thinking about getting herself off as she ran home from school made her hotter and hornier than ever. She was concentrating so hard on masturbating that she didn't notice the strange car parked in the driveway when she dashed up the front walk.

Inside the door she stripped her sweater over her head in one long smooth motion. Pulling her hair from the sweater, she let her ripe tits bounce free. Nancy didn't't like to wear a bra, it made her feel imprisoned. She liked the way it felt with her tits waving free inside her blouse or sweater. Her nipples were so sensitive rubbing on the material. She had already been counselled twice by her teachers for not wearing a bra to school but she didn't care. Who were they to tell her what to do!

Dropping her sweater on the stairway banister as she started up the steps, her hands now cupping and squeezing her swelling tits, fingers playing with the stiff nipples. She was panting hard, both from the running and from the sexual excitement radiating from her steamy cunt and tingling tits. She was halfway up the stairs when she realized there were other sounds in the house! They were sounds Nancy didn't recognize at first.

She stopped on the stairs and listened. The noises were coming from upstairs, from the direction of her mother's bedroom. She looked at her watch thinking her mother should still be at work. Not knowing what to expect, but still curious, she crept silently the rest of the way up the stairs and looked down the hall. The door to her mother's bedroom was partially open.

As she tiptoed down the hall to the open door she recognized something familiar in some of the sounds. She double-dated once with her best friend Kearstin and had watched when she and her boyfriend fucked in the back seat of the car. Those were the kind of noises coming from her mother's bedroom! Little grunts and pleasure moans, shrieks of joy and the sounds of damp flesh slapping into damp flesh.

When Nancy reached the doorway, she slowly carefully peeked around the corner of the doorframe to look. She could just has well have stood out in the open, for the two people on the bed wouldn't have noticed her if she's been stark naked, painted purple and blowing a trumpet. They were way too busy with what they were doing!

Like most people, Nancy had never really thought of her mother fucking. And, now there she was, flat on her back on the bed, legs spread wide, knees drawn up, while a man Nancy didn't recognize, but who was younger than her mother, pumped his enormous cock in and out of her mother's cunt.

Nancy gasped, not so much with outrage as with desire. Seeing that great prick sliding ball's deep in and out of her mother's naked pussy was making the girl hotter and hornier than she could ever remember being before!

Nancy was only half naked-the top half. As the erotic scene in front of her raised her own desires, she plunged one hand inside the waistband of her skirt and panties to seek out her own wet clit. Her other hand was already massaging one of her big rubbery tits, her thumb rubbing back and forth across her hard little nipple.

Nancy's eyes were riveted to the muscular man's ass cheeks clenching up and down, faster and faster, slamming and ramming his big cock into her mother's slippery cunt. Nancy could see his balls slapping against her mom's upturned ass cheeks as he fucked.

The faster and harder he moved, the faster Nancy moved her fingers across her own clit. Her left hand now squeezing and rubbing her heavy tits, her thumb and forefinger teasing and pinching her rigid nipples while the scene on the bed in front of her moved faster and faster toward a mighty climax.

Nancy's mother squealed and lifted her legs higher to wrap them around the man's muscular pumping ass cheeks. Locking her ankles over his bucking ass she began to pull him down, forcing him to ram his powerful prick to the hilt with each mighty stroke.

Watching the sweaty couple made Nancy double her efforts on own juicy pussy and swelling tits. Even before the couple on the bed exploded in orgasmic ecstasy, Nancy could sense her own climax building until, unable to hold it back and enjoy it any longer, she plunged her hand deep into her cunt bumping her rigid clit with her wrist as she did so. A thumb and forefinger holding a hard nipple involuntarily squeezing it hard pinching the rod-like nip in a powerful grip.

Without knowing it, Nancy let out a series of joyous shrieks. Her hips bucked powerfully forward and upward as if her cunt was trying to swallow up the hand that was bring it so much joy. Her left hand closed on her large right tit as she forced the hard nipple toward her lush red lips to suck it.

Her body vibrated and shook, bucked and surged with the force of the orgasm rocketing through it. Her thighs shuddered as the spasms washed down from her straining cunt. Her stomach muscles clenched with the surging contractions passing through them.

Biting her lip to keep from screaming, she imagined herself in her mothers place, as she watched the couple fucking through half glazed eyes.

Then it was over, leaving her leaning exhausted on the door frame. Her knees almost buckling beneath her. Even so, her eyes still riveted on the fucking figures on her mother's bed.

As her mother began to cry out rhythmically, her voice began to catch with each slam of that huge cock, her hips pounding upwards, matching the man stroke for stroke. Nancy could feel the tension beginning to build within herself again, and so soon! After all she'd just had an enormous climax.

Nancy was starting to stroke her own pussy and tits again but just then her mother let out a long wailing moan, her arms and legs locked around the man, forcing his hips against hers, driving his great prick to the depths of her cunt. She pulled him down on top of her, his chest squashing her big firm tits.

The couple were now a throbbing, fucking, moaning, vibrating mass of erotic flesh as the woman came and came and came again. The man's ass clenched tightly, his head thrown back as he froze balls deep in her mother's cunt, Nancy could tell he was shooting his cum deep in her mothers pussy!

Suddenly Nancy realized the sound of flesh slapping against flesh and the sloppy liquid sound of a big cock pistoning in and out of a dripping cunt had stopped. The only sound she heard were the panting breaths of the pair on the bed and her own gasps as she leaned weakly on the doorframe.

Her mother and the man were laying still, her legs and arms still locked tightly around him. Nancy was lucky, both her mother and the man had their heads turned the other way looking away from her.

She backed silently away from the door then turned and tiptoed back down the hall to the stairs. She crept downstairs, hoping the boards wouldn't creek. Picking up her sweater from the banister, she slipped it back over her sweat coated tits and went to the downstairs bathroom to wash up.

When she felt more presentable, Nancy went to the kitchen and poured herself a big glass of cold water. She didn't know who the man was but there was something about him that seemed vaguely familiar. Then she remembered passing a car in the driveway.

She went out the back door and down the drive to inspect the car. It was a brand new corvette convertible but it had out of state plates, from Georgia. That's when she realized the visitor fucking her mother was her UNCLE STEWART, her father's youngest brother!

Nancy's mother and father had been divorced for a few years and her father lived in Georgia so she didn't see him much. And she hadn't seen Uncle Stewart since she was a little girl but she remembered him the best of all her father's family. And she especially remembered having a huge crush on him!

That stopped her again. How would she act after what she'd just seen? Or for that matter, how did she really feel about what she'd seen?

She thought about it for a minute or two, trying to be as honest with herself as she could. Then it came to her. She was jealous! She was actually jealous of her own mother! She wanted that big hard cock shoved into her own cunt, slamming back and forth into the center of her stomach, giving it the thrills and joys it had given her mother!

Nancy grinned to herself and resolved that, before he left town, she was going to find some way to get her Uncle Stewart to take her virginity! Better it be somebody she trusted right? What was she saying, her headed spinning. She wanted to be fucked!

Nancy didn't want her uncle and mother to know what she'd seen, at least not just yet. She decided to act as if she had just arrived home so once more she jogged up the front walk, her big tits bouncing and swaying loose inside her sweater.

This time, she banged the door loudly when she opened it, and shouted, "Is anybody home? Mom? There's a strange car in the driveway!"

"Just a minute dear!" her mother called from upstairs. "Your Uncle Stewart just drove in. He's in the shower right now so you'll have to wait a few minutes. He was all hot and tired from the long drive."

Nancy giggled. She knew that her Uncle was all "hot and tired" but it was from "driving" his big cock into her own mother!

"Okay, Mom, I'll wait. But I hope it won't be too long. I have to shower, put on my new cheerleader outfit, get some dinner and be back at the field by six-thirty at the latest!"

Her mother came down the stairs in a robe and slippers, drying the end of her curly dark hair and smiling. She was in an exceptionally good mood.

"Nancy dear, you shouldn't have too wait long. I got home early from work today and what a surprise it was when Stewart drove up. I was just getting ready to take a bath when he arrived. I've taken mine now, so as soon as he's done you can take yours. He's taking me out for a quick supper then we'll both go to the game. Stewart's never seen his favorite niece cheer and he said he's looking forward to it!"

"Hey that's great Mom! Is he still as handsome as I remember him?"

"Even more so dear! The last time you saw him he was about the same age you are now. He's matured a lot since then."

I'll bet he has, Nancy thought to herself, unable to keep from letting out a short, snorting laugh.

"What's so funny Nancy?" her mother asked. Nancy blushed and answered, "Oh nothing much. I just thought of something I saw earlier today."

They chatted for a couple of minutes until they heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "That must be Stewart now," Nancy's mother said.

Nancy jumped up as the tall, handsome man in his early thirties entered the room. "Good God!" he exclaimed, his eyes roaming over Nancy's glorious figure from her shapely legs to her lush full tits. "My favorite little niece sure has changed since I last saw her!"

"Hi! Uncle Stewart!" Nancy said with a broad grin on her blushing face as she ran to him and threw her arms around him. She lifted her face as he started to kiss her on the forehead and mashed her lips against his while at the same time firmly, but in a way her mother couldn't see, thrust her hips hard against his groin and held herself there.

She could tell her uncle knew what she was doing. His hips arched forward slightly as their bodies mashed together, jamming a hard bulge into her crotch. A little shiver shot through Nancy as she felt swallowed up by his huge hard muscular frame with his arms wrapped around her little body.

Stewart broke the embrace and said with a smile on his face, "Well Nancy it looks like you and I will have to get acquainted all over again. It must be nearly ten years since I last saw you. You were a cute little girl then but now you are truly a lovely young woman!"

Slightly embarrassed by the compliment, Nancy giggled. "You aren't so bad yourself Uncle Stewart. You have to excuse me now though. I have to shower and change. I'm due at the football field in an hour."

She ducked around him and dashed up the stairs. The feel of his arms around her, his hard belly against hers, and his stiffening cock against her pussy, even through her skirt and panties, had startled her juices flowing like she couldn't believe. Her panties were soaking wet in the crotch by the time she got upstairs to her room.

Swiftly peeling off her clothes she left a trail as she went to the bathroom. Kind of accidentally - on purpose, she forgot to close and lock the door.

The doors to the shower were a semi clear glass. Nancy turned the shower on letting the warm spray wash over her sleek hard body. She lathered herself thoroughly, washed and then rinsed off. Then she lathered her strip of dark pubic hair until there was a heavy foam of suds. Fantasizing about a handsome stud, she let her right hand roam over and around her pussy, softly and gently stimulating her desires.

Suddenly the image of the handsome stud was replaced by the flash of her handsome uncle. Shivering, gasping Nancy let a long slim middle finger slip into the slot between her swelling and sensitive cunt-lips while her thumb tenderly nudged her hardening clit.

Dreaming of her uncle's big, hard cock, the one that had been sloshing in and out of her mother's cunt, Nancy began to work finger after finger into her hot oozing cunt as little tremors started to bolt through her beautiful body.

She raised her free hand and ran it up her firm belly to her soap-slicked tits. Cupping one then the other she squeezed them gently working her fingers around her hardening nipples running her forefinger around and around the puckering pink areolas.

Taking a firmer grip on the slippery flesh, she bowed her head and hoisted a firm heavy tit toward her mouth licking the straining nipple with her long tongue. Finally she managed what she was after - getting her whole nipple into her hot mouth.

That, combined with her hand, so busy stroking and plunging in and out of her steaming cunt, was getting Nancy so hot she couldn't stay still. With the warm soft spray beating down on her, her mouth closed around her swelling growing nipple and her right hand fucking her eager pussy, her climaxes began.

The first ones were quick and shallow hardly more than shivers. They seemed to spread from her clit and the tips of her nipples in little waves that spread out in all directions like ripples in a pond.

As her reactions grew in strength and frequency she began to pant loudly, no longer able to keep her lips closed around her throbbing nipple, the spasms blasting through her. They shot like thunderbolts from her flaming clit down the insides of her thighs. Electric sparks seemed to flick up her belly deep into her stomach up to her tits.

She began to squeeze her tits harder, pinching and twisting her rigid nipples, teasing them until they stretched in length. Her right hand was moving harder and faster. Her fingers gooey with cream, plunged in and out of her cunt. Her thumb rubbed and pushed on her clit.

Her head thrown back, the shower spray beat down on her gorgeous face. The warm stream washed down over her lush tits. The water flowed down to the thatch of light brown hair between her legs. Her hand was now almost a blur, pistoning in and out of her cunt, bringing her closer and closer to that longed for relief. Her whole body was on fire with the need to come!

The little climaxes continued to grow. She was shaking and quivering all over, but still that big blast wouldn't come. Nancy was so into getting herself off that she didn't hear the footsteps enter the bathroom, swept away by the approaching orgasm pounding in her ears and the spray washing down on her trembling body.

A deep masculine voice startled her.

"Why Nancy! What are you doing?"

Opening her eyes in the shock of being caught, Uncle Stewart was staring down at her with a look of amazement on his face. He knew he should turn and run but his feet were frozen to the floor as he took in the amazing sight of Nancy's tight wet body, those tits, that flat muscular tummy.

The soft voice and the realization she had been caught was just enough to give her that final push.

Staring right at her Uncle, three fingers plunging deep in her cunt, a thumb pressed hard on her clit with her other hand closed on the nipple of her right tit pinching hard.

Her mouth opened as she let out a long soft shriek. Her hips bucked and jumped as if trying to force her creaming cunt to swallow her whole hand. A huge riptide of contraction jetted through her torso, her arms, her legs.

Her body clenched and shook, her knees gave way and she slowly slid to the floor of the shower, shivering and jerking as the most powerful orgasm she had ever had wracked her glorious body.

As her spasms diminished and died away, she looked up at her uncle Stewart with a twinkle in her eye, an innocent smile spread across her sensuous lips as she realized it was the "being watched" part that set off her final orgasm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Horny Schoolgirl Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds