• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Hotel Ch. 07

The Hotel Ch. 07

123

As always, a number of the situations have been inspired by some of the small band of authors whose work I immensely admire, and to whose high standards I aspire. I have attempted to occasionally incorporate a flavour of their imagination in this new story, in tribute to them. Without their inspiration, I would not be writing.

Chapter 7 - DAY FOUR: SONIA HAS MORE FUN -- AS DO THE HUSBANDS

Babs and Sonia...

Babs, Lisa, Sonia and their husbands were in the hotel night club. The three women were sitting at one of the large tables, talking amongst themselves, whilst Leo was at the bar. He had gone for drinks but found himself talking to Loncraine and his younger daughter, Veronica. He had not had much to do with the owner or his family but he discovered they were good company and somehow had quite a bit of knowledge about fast cars, a passion of his.

"Your husband doesn't believe in hurrying with the drinks," Babs said, speaking loudly to make her voice heard above the music.

Her foot was wrapped around Sonia's leg and she was looking for the opportunity to get some time alone with her new, inexperienced, lover.

Lisa laughed, looking back over her shoulder.

"You are right," she sighed. "It looks as if he's got caught up in conversation. I'll rescue him."

She slid up from her chair and made her way over to the bar. As she did, Babs leaned across and planted a soft kiss on Sonia's cheek, resulting in the nervous red haired woman jerking her head away from Babs' blatant kiss, hurriedly looking around the crowded room to see if anyone had seen.

Her seductress just laughed. "Don't be so nervous," she purred. "No-one will notice us. Why don't we sneak out of here?"

"Babs, I want to but we can't. We'd be missed!"

"Who by?"

The pink haired woman nodded across to the dance floor. Barry and Simon were both dancing, yet again, with Helena, who looked as if she was ready and able to eat both of them.

"Those two bozo's are fully occupied," she purred.

She glanced back towards the bar. Leo and Lisa were engrossed in conversation with Loncraine and Veronica, with the young black girl having rested her hand loosely around Leo's waist.

"And it doesn't appear as if the two lovebirds are going to be back here for a while." She saw Sonia's will begin to weaken and continued. "And even if they do, we can just say we got fed up of being here and went for a walk."

Sonia didn't answer and Babs realised she was on the verge of having her way.

"Babe, I know that you've been thinking about me as much as I've been thinking about you," her firm voice stated, running her bare foot more blatantly up and down Sonia's leg now.

The red head sighed at the contact, looking at her friend. Babs wore black leather pants that hugged her hips and a white tank top that left no doubt she was braless. She looked incredibly hot and that aroused Sonia further.

"All I know is that when you took me in the ladies," Sonia purred, staring deeply into Babs soft, light blue eyes, "That was as intense a sexual experience as I have ever had in my whole life."

Babs grinned salaciously. "And you want more, babe..."

Sonia looked down at the table for a second, before looking back into Babs deep eyes. Her body was already moist from the stroking the small, pink haired woman had been doing to her leg.

"That's okay, babe," Babs whispered, leaning closer and planting a soft kiss on Sonia's cheek. "It was a statement, not a question!"

"Babs..." Sonia began, still struggling inside.

"Look," said the persuasive woman. "From what I know, Simon can't make you happy in bed the way that I can and you need some good loving right now. We each have three days of our holiday remaining and we can either put that time to good use or you can spend the rest of your life regretting that you didn't."

Sonia stared at her, not knowing how to answer, what to say. She stared at Babs and saw the woman's earnest look. Her eyes were alive with intent and she raised a dark eyebrow at Sonia, as if expecting an immediate positive answer. When it didn't come, she continued.

"You've got to make your mind up, babe. What it really boils down to is this. You can spend the rest of the holiday being frustrated, or you can spend tonight getting fucked until I make you scream again."

She saw the wild stare of desire in Sonia's eyes and leant in, planting another kiss with just enough hint of tongue and this time the red head did not pull away.

"Remember how I made you feel last night, babe?"

Sonia stared at her, lowly caught up in the web that Babs was spinning. She softly nodded.

"Good! Now you can wake up tomorrow morning tired and horny or you can wake up feeling as satisfied as you ever have done. Whichever you choose it's not going to make one fucking bit of difference to that fuckhead of a husband of yours who's showing himself up on the dance floor with that floosie from the hotel."

Sonia looked over. Helena had her hands around Simon's neck, pulling him into her, whilst Barry ground himself against her bottom.

"Fuckwits!" Babs exclaimed. "Okay, it's the last time I'll say this. I want to fuck you, babe, but if you say no I'll not ask again and leave you alone for the rest of your holiday. It's as simple as that."

Sonia stared back at the seductive woman. There was only one answer she could give. In fact, the more she thought about it, it was not a difficult choice. She owed this to herself.

"Okay," she quietly said.

"Okay what?" Babs asked, her eyes piercing into Sonia's. "I want to hear you say it."

"Okay..." Sonia repeated. "I want you to fuck me, Babs," she said, a deep blush spreading across her face.

*

Leo and Veronica...

Out of the corner of her eye, Veronica watched the two women leave. Good she thought, one less problem to face. Her father was telling Lisa all about his Porsche and the young woman was listening intently to every word.

"Lisa," she interrupted. "Can I grab a dance with your husband?"

Lisa smiled at her. "Of course, Veronica. He isn't very good though!"

"Ha! Speak for yourself," Leo responded, secretly delighted and flattered that the younger of the two sisters was taking an interest in him.

"I'll teach him all my moves," Veronica purred, "Whilst daddy tells you everything he knows about cars..... mind you, that could take a couple of hours, Lisa!"

They all laughed and Loncraine's eyes glinted in satisfaction at the way his beautiful young daughter was able to execute their plans so perfectly.

"Come along then, Lisa," he said, taking her arm. "You and I will sit at the bar discussing our joint passion of fast cars, over a glass of champagne."

Lisa giggled as she thanked him. "Just bring him back when you are finished with him, Veronica," she joked as she looked back over her shoulder.

*

Babs and Sonia...

After leaving the club, Babs led the way to her room. She locked the door from the inside but assured Sonia that Barry would not return until the early hours of the morning.

Before Sonia could comment, she was pressed against the door as Babs pushed into her. Their breasts touched as she kissed the nervous red head, her thick, glossy lips locking onto Sonia's slightly open mouth and her long, eager tongue slipping between the pale soft lips, clearly marking out what was in store.

Babs raised her soft hands and entwined them in Sonia's long red hair, holding her captive against the door whilst her working tongue explored the willing mouth, leisurely exploring the soft insides before the kiss finally broke. Stepping back, Babs soft hands worked the button and zipper on her leather pants, sliding them down her curvy hips and off.

"Want to taste me again?" Babs asked.

Her encouraging voice matched the enticing look she gave the red head and with a sultry smile she walked away to the large bed before turning back as she sat down on the edge.

"Take them off me," she whispered, looking down at her brief panties.

Sonia felt a large sigh escape from her lips as she slowly walked towards the bed, determined to play her full part. There was nothing she didn't want to do and nothing she wasn't going to enjoy. When she reached Babs, she leant forward and kissed the woman whilst her hands reached out and caressed the unfettered, full, rounded breasts over the thin black top.

Holding Babs gaze, she slid to her knees and hooked a hand into each side of the panties. The smaller woman raised her bottom from the bed to allow Sonia to tug them down her body and discard them on the floor. Her hands snaked to Babs' velvety soft smooth thighs and she slowly leant forward, licking first her own lips and then running her tongue across the twin labial lips between Babs' legs.

She purposefully took her time, softly blowing and then licking before slipping her hot tongue between the lips, curling it slightly as she lapped at the honeyed juices, pushing both her tongue and face deeper into the willing woman. She heard Babs let out a little sigh and felt her small hands grip her long red tresses. Looking up, she saw the pink haired woman smiling down at her and when she pulled away slightly, the fingers gripped her hair more tightly and pulled her back into the submissive position.

"Don't stop babe," Babs directed. "I'll let you know when you're done."

Sonia obeyed, spurred on by the way Babs was controlling her. She slipped a finger inside the wet woman as she directed her attention to the shining clitoris. For a small woman, she was shocked not just by its size, but also by its firmness and she gratefully took it between her soft lips. Using her teeth, she pulled on the little bud whilst she slipped a second finger to join the first, curling them against the hard bump and being rewarded by several jerks from the hips against her face.

"Fuck, babe," Babs gasped. "Keep doing what you're doing..."

Sonia alternated between pleasuring the woman with her fingers and tongue, whilst beginning to swallow the honeyed juices that were now beginning to flow into her mouth. She looked up to see Babs eyes still trained on her, but now half closed with lust. Maintaining the eye contact, she deliberately exaggerated her licking movements, feeling the hips begin to writhe against her in response.

Babs grabbed the back of Sonia's head with both hands, grinding her vulva against Sonia's mouth, not worrying about any discomfort but more concerned with the little currents of electricity the wonderful red head was creating. She began to frantically undulate her hips, seeking out the release she so badly needed.

"Fuck, Sonia," she gasped. "I'm so close..."

Sonia smiled inwardly and grabbed Babs' hips, pulling the woman even more tightly into her as she renewed the sweet assault, using both fingers in a raw, basic, fucking action whilst she sucked on the stiff clitoris with hard, short sucks of passion that had the pink haired woman whimpering as she teetered on the edge.

With a loud series of groans, she fell off the cliff, her buttocks lifting from the bed as she came and continuied to fuck the face that had brought her so much pleasure. Just as Sonia thought the orgasm had run its course she found Babs tightly wrap both legs around her back. As she continued to hump away at her mouth, Sonia realised that Babs was about to orgasm again.

The very thought that she could excite this more experienced woman in such a way sent a surge of arousal through her own already wet sex and she allowed Babs to continue to fuck her face until the second of her orgasms subsided.

"Wow," she said finally.

Sonia smiled happily, her wet face glowing with Babs' juices and also just from the pleasure she had brought.

"I've got a reward for you," Babs whispered, her eyes shining.

Sonia smiled, thinking that the only reward she needed was an orgasm of her own.

The pink haired woman eased herself of the rumpled bedclothes and opened a drawer at the bottom of the wooden chest. Smiling over her shoulder at Sonia, she turned around to show her a harness. Laughing as Sonia's eyes widened, she wasted no time in strapping it around her waist. Reaching back down she pulled out a long, thin dildo, with a series of veins running along the shaft and a pair of heavy testicle looking balls attached to the base. A couple of snaps saw it fixed in position.

"Babs...." Sonia gasped, her mouth and throat suddenly dry.

"Now then, babe. Didn't you tell me that you wanted Babs to fuck you?"

Sonia just stared into Babs light blue eyes and then back at the phallus between her legs. This was the last thing she was expecting.

"Undress," Babs ordered, repeating the command as it took a moment to register in Sonia's shocked mind.

Her eyes roamed over every inch of the red head's body as Sonia followed the instructions. Babs waited until Sonia had divested herself of the last of her garments, her white thong, before issuing her next directive.

"You've got the most incredible body," Babs said softly but before the red head could reply, she ordered, "Turn around."

Speechless, Sonia obeyed.

"Lean forward onto the bed," came the next command. "And spread those legs."

As Sonia tentatively followed the final instruction, she felt Babs move forward against her, leaning over and licking along the top of her back. The sudden tonguing movement caused Sonia's body to shake. Snaking a hand underneath the bending woman, Babs felt how wet she was and immediately brought the phallus between Sonia's buttocks, softly rubbing it along the soft velvety groove.

"You want it babe?" Babs asked. "You want Babs to fuck you?"

Sonia whimpered in anticipation and a little trepidation. This was a completely new experience for her and although her juices were flowing in anticipation, her heart was pounding with the nervousness of the unknown.

"That's a good girl," Babs said as she settled the bulbous head against Sonia's opening.

Her breath was warm and soft as she leant forward and then, with one hand on Sonia's hip, she grabbed the long hair and tugged her head back at precisely the same time as she began to gently work her hips, and the dildo, into the trembling body in front of her. At first Babs eased just the tip inside Sonia, and then as she edged forward, she gained full penetration.

"Okay, babe," she softly whispered. "Are you ready to be fucked?"

Sonia's groans grew louder as Babs began to gently move, drawing her pelvis backwards so that the dildo moved halfway out before softly thrusting it back again. With each movement away, she heard Sonia whimper and with each forward thrust the red head let out a loud groan. The soft sensation was so exquisite that Babs suddenly realised that she was groaning too, enraptured by the building eroticism of their fucking and the way in which the previously nervous body was undulating back against her.

She slipped both hands up to caress Sonia's milky-white breasts, running her teasing fingers across the sensitive sandy coloured nipples, lightly twisting them whilst increasing the tempo of her thrusts. Although Babs hand had left her hair, Sonia had her head flung back, her open mouth gasping for air and her eyes shut tightly, enjoying the intensity of her feelings as her undulating body continued to urge Babs on.

Babs built up the pace of their fucking, really driving hard into the red head. She could feel the intensity created by their combined thrusting movements and knew Sonia was approaching her climax from the long and continuous whimpering noises of pleasure that were filling the air.

"Want to cum, babe?" she asked.

Sonia just groaned, thrusting back harder in an effort to drive herself over the final few yards of exquisite torture.

"Gonna cum?" Babs husked, firing of a series of vibrating, shorter thrusts that had the desired effect.

Sonia's climax was extreme, her body bucking and trembling as jolt after jolt of electricity screamed through it. Babs gripped on to her thighs in an attempt to encourage every last ounce of sensation from the out of control woman beside her. An immediate second orgasm followed the first as Babs gently continued to thrust the dildo inside the spasming woman, and suddenly she felt a surge inside her own body and she thrust harder as she reached her own orgasm.

"Fuck," gasped Sonia as she collapsed forward on the bed.

"That's right," whispered Babs as she fell down beside her, their heavy breaths intermingling. "And that's just the start....."

*

Leo and Veronica...

As Veronica walked him to the dance floor, Leo glanced across at their empty table and briefly wondered where Babs and Sonia were. He assumed they were strutting their stuff on the dance floor although he couldn't see them. Barry and Simon, on the other hand, were not too far away and had Helena practically draped around the two of them. He hoped they knew where to draw the line.

His eyes were drawn to Veronica's firm, athletic buttocks as he followed her. She wore black shorts and her peach like buttocks looked as if they wanted to be squeezed. Above the shorts she wore a tight, white, top that ended halfway down her stomach, the heart shaped stud adorning her belly button shining out seductively. He wondered why she had chosen him.

"Because I fancy you," she purred when he asked her the question. "I have done ever since you arrived but this is the first opportunity to get you alone."

She was swaying her body in time to the music and he joined in as best he could, trying to follow her movements. She fancied him? The cutest, sexiest young girl in the hotel, and she fancied him? He knew what Barry or Simon would have tried if she had told that to either of them, but he loved Lisa and there would be no nonsense, he told himself.

Forcing himself to think of his wife, Leo knew how lucky he was to have found Lisa. Not only did he regard her as being drop-dead gorgeous, but he knew that all his friends regarded her as an absolute stunner also. But it was not only her physical attributes that made him bless his good fortune. He was also only too aware that it was her support that had driven him to success in his business career.

She had no need to work since Leo had made a success of his entrepreneurial career but with her stunning body and looks she had made herself a delightful niche in the modelling world. The beauty of Leo's achievements, however, was that his wife could afford to pick and choose her assignments and such had been her popularity, she found herself constantly in demand.

There were times when he had to pinch himself as he had no doubts that he had come a long way since his days before they had met. With Lisa's guidance he was now a hit in the city, with a wife who was not only carving out her own career but who was wonderfully supportive to him. And as if her looks and figure were not enough, she also had a wonderful personality and was well liked by everyone she knew. And as for her wild ways in bed.......

There was not a single occasion since they had met that the thought of being unfaithful had even crossed his mind. He was too much in love for that and knew that he had too much to lose. He was blissfully happy and knew that he had found his soul mate.

Nevertheless, despite everything that he had just told himself, he could not stop himself from focusing his eyes on the swell of Veronica's superb unsupported breasts in her tight top. They were sensational. When he lifted his eyes back to hers, he saw her watching him and realised that she knew he had been staring at her cleavage. His face reddened in embarrassment but she warmly smiled up at him.

"Like them?" she brazenly asked.

He coughed, not quite sure what to say.

"It's okay," she said, smiling broadly. "I don't mind."

With that she snaked her hands around his neck and pressed the subject of their discussion tightly against his shirt. She danced slowly with him, moulding her body to his, noting with satisfaction the instant reaction she had drawn from him. She lifted her sweet, red lips to his ears.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Hotel Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds