• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Winter Rescue

The Winter Rescue

It was a typical Midwest winter day. Long commute after work, shovel till you back breaks and then grab a bite for dinner before heading to bed to do it all over the next day.

I had finished shoveling and was eating dinner and watching a porn flick before heading to bed. Just as I was about to shoot a load into my palm, the phone rings and I debate whether to answer or just continue jacking off. I dragged myself off the couch and picked up the phone.

"Hello Stuart? This is Mom -- I just ran the car into a ditch and I need a ride home."

"I'm ready for bed -- can't you call Dad?"

"Not really, he'll have a fit if he see's what I did to the car and...well...I had a few drinks. He'll kill me! Beside, I'm only a few miles from your house"

She had a point, Dad does fly of the handle and as long as she was so close. However, she was temperamental bitch in her own right. As a child she was stern, spanked often and continues to order people around. Oh hell, I thought, I probably shouldn't let her freeze but pay back would be sweet...

I threw on a pair of sweats and went to pick her up. When I got there she was a shivering mess. She had fallen into the snow bank and was soaking wet. She was also very drunk -- I could see why see hadn't called Dad. I called a tow truck and asked them to drop the car off at my house.

When we got to my place, I suggested she throw her clothes in the dryer. "I'll call dad and the get you a robe. As I was talking to him, she went to the laundry room.

"Yes Dad, she's fine. I'll bring the car over as soon as it's dropped off." Before I could finish my conversation my jaw dropped. Mom walked out of he laundry room dressed only in a sheer black bra and panties.

"Sorry hon," she slurred, "I was freezing and had to get out of those clothes."

"No problem," I stammered, "I'll get a robe so you can cover up."

Getting her a robe was the proper thing to do but was the last thing I wanted to do. Her breasts were huge and her nipples, hard from the cold, were erect and bulging against the sheer fabric of her bra. The sheerness of her panties exposed her hairless mound.

"It's warm enough in here," she said, obviously still very drunk. "My clothes will be dry in 15 minutes and I'll get dressed then and get out of your way."

I had to leave the room before she noticed my hard cock. What the hell was wrong with me -- she's my mother, I thought.

"Hon -- I'm going to watch some TV while I'm waiting -- get me a glass of wine?" she ordered from the living room. Drunk but still ordering people around, I thought.

"Fine, the remotes next to you" I said. Another drink was the last thing she needed but the time to get it would let my cock soften up a bit and I really needed to be presentable -- and I really needed a drink. I quickly downed two shots of Jack Daniels and poured two glasses of wine for us.

After about ten minutes, I felt in control enough to go back into the living room. As I walked into the room my face turned bright red. I had forgotten about the DVD. My Mom was squirming on the couch when she caught my eye.

"Hey perv -- lonely night tonight?"

"Oh God, I'm sorry you saw that - let me change the channel."

"With this," my Mom said as she teased me with the remote. Clearly under the influence and enjoying tormenting her son, she played an adult game of keep away. She sat back down and seductively slipped the remote into her panties.

"Come and get it."

"Stop it Mom -- hand it over." I protested. "Fine spoiled sport," she said as she reached into her panty and threw the remote in my direction. Judging by the wetness of the devise, she had enjoyed what she saw of the movie.

Before I had a chance to change the channel she said "Oh, to have firm tits like that again." Hearing her talk like that made my erection return. "I wish my tits were still that firm," she said as she started squeezing them.

I couldn't help but stare. "Don't be silly Mom - your tits are huge and feel great I'm sure."

She grabbed my wrists and put my hands inside her cups. "Do you really think so Stu?"

We were headed towards dangerous territory but I couldn't resist as I started squeezing her tits.

"God that feels great - undo my bra." As I did as ordered and unsnapped that sexy black bra her hand stroked the front of my pants. "Is that a porn boner or a mommy boner perv?" Before I could answer her hand was in my pants pulling on my cock.

Her other hand went behind my head -- leading my mouth to her enormous tits. "Suck mommy's nipples -- yes, yes, bite them!" she moaned excitedly. Her rock hard nipples felt incredible between my teeth. "Suck baby suck," she screamed as I buried my face in her chest.

She pulled away and sat down in the recliner. She slipped both her legs over the arms of the vinyl chair. I could see the enormous wet spot on the crotch of her panties. "Strip" she ordered.

The alcohol may have made her horny but it sure as hell hadn't mellowed her. However, at this point I was as horny as her. As I removed my shirt she yelled, "hurry up, take off your pants." I did as ordered and moved towards her.

As I reached down to return to her nipples, she grabbed my head and forced me to my knees. She reached down with both hands and dug her red painted fingernails into the sheer flimsy fabric on her panty. She ripped them apart exposing her soaking wet crotch.

"Lick my pussy Stuart," she demanded. "Bury your face in my wet cunt." Her language both shocked me and made my dick ache even more for release.

"Yes, yes you fucking little pervert," she screamed. "Eat me, eat meeeee!"

She pulled apart of the lips of her pussy and exposed her soaking wet snatch. "Suck my clit, suck it hard." As I pulled her clit inside my teeth, he screamed as her hips rocked with an intense orgasm.

She immediately grabbed my dick and sucked it hard. "That feel great Mom," I moaned. "Shut up," she snapped. "I need to cum again." She left my cock hard and wet as she spit on it one more time.

She turned around putting her knees on the edge of the recliner. She reached around with both hands and grabbed her butt cheeks. She spread her check exposes her puckered rosebud.

"Spit on my asshole - NOW," she yelled. As I lubed her ass, she grabbed my cock and put my head at her hole. She put her hands on the back of the chair and braced herself.

"Hurry up -- ram it up me," she ordered. "Fill my ass you little fuck," she screamed. I pushed hard as I entered her ass and started fucking her hole. "Harder you fucking ass -- pound me harder, harder, harder," she commanded.

As I started climaxing up my Mother's ass, she screamed at the top of her lungs, "fuck I'm going to cum again, I'm going to cum hard." With that she screamed loudly and sex fluid poured out of her pussy. With every spasm more juice sprayed out of her snatch.

She collapsed on the chair in the pool of her own juices. As she got up her tits were covered in her own pussy juice. My cum was leaking out her ass and running down her legs.

"Yes Stuart, your Mother sprays when she cums -- but only when she's fucked really good! Sorry about the puddle on the chair." She reached down to pick up my t-shirt to wipe off her legs. She squatted a bit and cleaned her ass with the shirt. "I'll wash that in the morning," she said.

"In the morning?" I asked. "I'm taking you home as soon as your clothes dry."

"Really," she asked. She put her mouth on my ear, slowly licked it and whispered "Shouldn't we call your Father and tell him you'll bring my home tomorrow?"

With that my nude Mother stepped back, put out her arms and said "I'm your fuck toy tonight if you want -- I'll do anything -- anything for my baby."

Was my mother simply frustrated? Had she needed a hard fuck to relax and be civil?

As we walked to the bedroom, I was about to find out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Winter Rescue

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds