• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rough Day at the Office

Rough Day at the Office

123

Rough Day at the Office Using the office computer for erotic e-mails has serious consequences.

I met this girl on Literotica named Diane (name altered to protect whatever privacy she may have left). She had a sexy avatar, and said she liked bondage and humiliation. She was looking for role playing partners. I'm not really into role playing or cyber sex. Maybe I'm just not that good at typing one handed or something.

Anyway, just for the heck of it, I sent her a nasty message trying to play to her desire to be humiliated, but it didn't play all that well. It just made her mad. Women! Who can understand them. They say they want one thing, but when you give it to them it turns out not be what they really want. Sheesh! I guess just 'cause she wanted to be humiliated didn't mean she wanted to hear demeaning comments. I think I can understand that. Or maybe she just needed more foreplay before we got into heavy duty humiliation.

Well, anyway, I apologized, said I was just talking nasty because she had publicly said she liked it - my mistake. That didn't completely mollify her, but we did get into a bit of a conversation as we talked about what she really did like and so forth. It was a fun exchange of messages. She had experimented a bit with bondage and really got off on it. She'd had her ex-boyfriend Paul tie her up and spank her and stuff like that and found it really exciting. She said she had recurring fantasies of being stripped, humiliated and sexually abused or raped, with an element to her fantasies where she had done something to deserve being punished or abused. She liked the idea of being gang banged in revenge for something she had done.

Based on the time of day when she was sending me e-mails, it appeared she sent them from her office at work. Apparently she had a new boyfriend who was not a part of her cyber-life, so cybering was something she could do only when he wasn't around, which is pretty common. I don't think she actually cybered or role played at work, but she was setting it up at work, with the intent of trying to arrange an IM "play date" for sometime on the weekend when she was alone. Still, her e-mails from work were pretty explicit in terms of her kinks and fetishes. She was a consultant in a financial office. I was actually pretty impressed by her job. It sounded like she could really make some mammoth commissions on the kinds of financial deals she was working on.

Away from the office, she'd broken up with the guy who would tie her up. The new BF was more vanilla and hadn't gotten into that. I asked why she'd broken up with Paul who gave her what she liked, and she said he was just a jerk and that she couldn't stand him. Actually, she'd cheated on him with his best friend Brian, but she didn't like Brian either. Seemed like she liked to get fucked by guys she didn't like. It was more than just fantasy for her.

I had never done the role playing thing before, and frankly was a bit unsure how to go about it. I'm more comfortable composing a scene off line than trying to do it under pressure while the girl is waiting for me to get her off. To say nothing of the loss of blood from my own brain to lower in my body. But she read some of my posted writings and flattered me with the cyber equivalent of batting her eyelashes and admiring by body (of work). Nothing turns a writer on more than having their writing admired. OK, I'm a sucker for a hot girl flattering me. Can't help it. Can you blame me?

I asked her a lot of questions about her fantasies and fetishes, partly to know what I should say to turn her on, partly to try to get into it a bit more, and probably mostly to procrastinate about going to cyber-bed with her because I had "performance" insecurity.

I wanted to make it as real as possible for her and I thought it would be better to try to use something from her real life to set up the scene. I thought maybe her ex-boyfriend would be a good place to start, but I guess she'd already seen that movie and didn't want to read the book. Instead, I started asking questions about her office, who she worked with, what the dynamics were there. She started giving me the low-down on her co-workers.

She was pretty frank about who she liked and disliked in the office. Mostly the dislikes seemed to dominate. I guess she gets along fine with her bosses because she makes money for them, but there's a lot of jealousy at the co-worker level. Anyway, she really laid it on the line what she thought about the dorks she worked with. Here is a sample (just cut and pasted including typos etc) of one of the e-mails I got from her describing some of the things that turned her on and some of the people in her life.

John: I never thought much about being humiliated in front of women and men. interesting thought. you have my wheels turning now. just for the record...I'm not at all into women...but having women who know me and are watching me being humiliated would probably be more degrading than just men watching. I think because men would be watching thinking..."I would love to fuck that tied up cunt" and women would be watching thinking, "Ha! I always hated her...now the bitch is getting what she deserves". I really think women are meaner than men. Plus..being most women wouldn't be sexually attracted to me they would view it as me getting what I deserve...and laughing at me being dehumanized...since it would make them eliminate a competitor. That's women for ya.

I would be mortified if my friends Jane and Martha were watching...but they would feel sorry for me. but I have women who hate me too....and they would love to see me degraded to a piece of shit. Some of them work with me...I hate them. I'm sure I would hate being humiliated in front of my boss and any co-workers. or neighbors...I think anyone that you have to face again.

Jane and Martha know that I like being tied up....I did tell them that. Girls share weird things like that lots of times. Jane thought it was a little weird...but I noticed Martha smiled a lot and sounded interested. She is quieter...and probably has really evil thoughts in her head..just doesn't say it out loud.

I know I would be mortified if I was tied up and spanked in front of them....I'm not sure what their reaction would be. I am sure they wouldn't want me hurt at all....so you may have to make the people watching people that hate me....maybe some co-workers. lets see...I can think of 3 who aren't thrilled with me....Britany....jealous bitch....Greg...just a dumb moron....and maybe Al....who has asked me out a few times even though I have said NO...I'm in a relationship. Then he makes comments ... implying sexual things .... indirectly though. like he says...."Man what I would do with you baby". He has also said..."Baby you don't need coffee you are hot enough already." It's embarrassing...but I look at it like he is making a fool of himself. I'll say things back..like..."in your dreams".

She listed a cast of characters there (all names changed to protect the guilty):

"Terrance" age 55: The big boss of the office. "Bob" age 45: Direct supervisor. "Al" age 30: Creepy co-worker "Greg" age 20: "dumb moron" co-worker "Britany" age 22: Bitchy co-worker. "Jane" and "Martha:" Two of her friends outside the office. "Paul:" Asshole ex-boyfriend who would tie her up. "Brian:" Paul's best friend with whom she cheated on Paul.

We exchanged e-mails for several days, talking about stuff like this. Then, I stopped hearing from her. I sent her a few more messages, but she didn't respond. I'm not one to cyber-stalk a woman, so I figured she would respond if or when she wanted to, and if she didn't there was nothing I could do about it. I was wondering what I had said that turned her off. Actually, I was a bit annoyed. I had put a lot of work into trying to script a scenario suited just to her fantasies and fetishes, just for her. I wasn't going to get all that much out of it myself except just the experience of trying it. Still, making a woman cum with words is a fun and powerful thing to do. Makes a writer feel very potent. So it was worth the effort to try. With all the work I'd put in on it, I was feeling kind of let down, almost insulted, that she just dropped it. I was hoping maybe she'd just gone out of town and hadn't mentioned her plans, but we'd been sort of aiming toward a role playing session the upcoming Saturday morning, so I guessed she'd had a change of plans.

I didn't hear from Diane for another week. I'd pretty much figured she'd blown me off by that time. When I did hear from her, it came from a different e-mail account. I didn't recognize who it was at first: Whole new nickname and everything. It was just a brief e-mail. She said she couldn't e-mail me from the office any more and had limited time from her apartment, so she couldn't tell me much for a while. She said she'd gotten in big trouble over our e-mails and would let me know more when she had time to write more. I wrote back and thanked her for letting me know. I didn't hear from her again for another two weeks after that. Finally, I got a long, long e-mail from her that told me the whole story. Here is what she wrote mostly, in her own words, just edited a bit for readability. I asked if I could post it on Literotica. She said she didn't want to post it under her name as it was too humiliating even with the buffer of internet anonymity, but I could post it under my name if I wanted. So here it is:

John:

Sorry to drop out of sight for so long, but I'm still trying to recover physically and mentally from a totally traumatic experience. Actually, I don't know if I will ever recover. I'm going to write it all out for you and hope that maybe writing it down will be cathartic, but it's hard to write it down because every time I try, I go into emotional shock. I've been spending most of my time in the shower for the last two weeks trying to get clean, and the rest of the time in bed furiously masturbating thinking about it. I keep breaking down crying. I am so ashamed, and yet so turned on. I am continuously wet and horny, yet I haven't seen my boyfriend in two weeks - haven't hardly left my apartment except to go to work, and at work I spend most of the time in the restroom, either retching or just sitting in a stall, hiding, while shaking and shivering. I think I'm in shock. I'm popping pills like crazy: Aspirin, Tylenol, Prozac, alcohol, caffeine, whatever. I apologize if the writing is rough, but I keep stopping to cry over the keyboard, and I can't keep my hands off my pussy.

Well, enough procrastination. Here's what happened:

On that Friday late afternoon, my supervisor, Bob, said there was going to a be a group meeting in the main conference room at 4:30 and I needed to be there. I asked him what it was about, but he just said I would find out when I got there, which seemed really odd to me. It didn't sound like good news. I looked around for someone else to ask, but the office was pretty empty and I couldn't find anyone who knew anything. Anyway, my co-workers weren't likely to confide in me and I wasn't going to ask them. It was "casual Friday" but I was starting to regret I hadn't dressed more formally. I had on some really tight white pants and tight stretch top.

At 4:30, I went to the conference room. The big boss Terrence and my supervisor Bob were there, along with Britany, Greg and Al. They were all sitting around the conference table. Greg, Al and Britany were around the left end of the table, and Terrance and Bob were near the right end. I started to sit down, but Terrance asked me to please close the door and remain standing. They had printouts spread out all over the conference table.

Bob handed me one of the printouts and asked me if it was mine. I started to read it. I was floored when I realized it was part of our e-mail exchange, talking about me wanting to be abused and humiliated. My face flushed beet red as I started to read it and saw what it was. I don't know how they got those e-mails from my webmail account. I guess they have spy software on the system. They never did explain that to me.

I had no idea what to say. When I realized I could be fired, I think I turned from red to white. My legs started to shake. I was trying to decide if I could deny that these were my e-mails. I looked around the room. Terrance and Britany were looking very stern and angry. Greg and Al had leering grins. Bob I couldn't quite read, but I sure didn't see any allies in the room.

Bob said: "All of these printouts spread out all over the table appear to be your emails to this John Smy3th guy, where you told him about all sorts of sex fetishes and fantasies about being punished and humiliated. I guess you don't deny that this is yours, written and read on company time, on the company's computer, exchanged over the company's network and Internet connection? If these are yours, you should be ashamed."

I didn't know what to say, but "ashamed" didn't even begin to express how awful I was feeling.

Terrance said: "Diane, this is very serious. Aside from the sick and perverted sex acts described in these disgusting, filthy messages, the waste of company time and resources simply cannot be tolerated. Our computers are here for company business, not for your sick sex life."

I can tell you I had never been so embarrassed and humiliated in my life up to that point, but looking back on it now, that was nothing compared to what happened later

Bob said: "Diane, do you have anything to say in your defense? We are about to refer this matter to Human Resources to initiate your termination."

I couldn't decide whether to defend myself about the use of company time and resources, or to deny that I really wanted to be tied and abused in front of them all. They'd read the e-mails. They knew I have fantasized about them stripping and whipping me. Even though my clothes were still on, I felt virtually stripped and exposed in front of them by my e-mails. They also knew the nasty things I had said about them. Was it worse to get fired, or to keep working there knowing what they all knew about my kinky sex fantasies?

Finally, I managed to croak hoarsely out to just ask if there was anything I could do to make amends and not get fired. I was feeling about two inches tall. I totally hated having that bitch Britany, who now knew what I really think of her, in this position of power over me. I was practically peeing my pants in panic. There was a very long pause of silence, while all of them looked at each other.

Then Thomas said rather sternly: "What might you suggest, Diane, as a suitable punishment for this, short of termination. We are willing to consider other possibilities - perhaps a punishment more suited to the crime."

I was still standing, though I felt like collapsing. I was wearing those tight white pants and the tight top molded to my figure. Terrance wouldn't let me sit down, so I was standing there while they were all sitting around the ends and other side of the table, staring at me. I realized that Greg, Al and Bob were staring at my crotch and my chest. I felt naked. I wanted to cover myself. I wished I had a folder or something to hold against the front of my body. I also realized that while I was panicked and humiliated, it was also causing my nipples to stick out, I needed to pee, and I was starting to feel warm and flushed all over. It felt like almost an out-of-body experience. The room was starting to feel blurry. Tears were forming in my eyes. I blinked them back. But still I felt a sense that this can't really be happening to me. It must be some sort of nightmare. I felt a sense of floating, of a roaring of the blood in my ears that made it hard to hear. My heart was pounding. I was sweating. I felt a dampness spreading all over, but focused on a hot, damp feeling in my crotch. I wanted to look down to see if there is a wet spot on my pants. Besides, I was having my period and hoping my tampon wasn't leaking.

Greg said to Al and Britany in a sort of stage whisper: "I think a good spanking would do her good and teach her a lesson."

Al gave a sort of Beavis and Butthead chuckle and said he'd be happy to help do that, especially if it's a bare bottomed spanking.

Britany just said: "That's too good for the Bitch. She'd actually LIKE it. She wants us to do that. She'd probably just cum all over you. Then she'd be surfing for porn on her office computer all the time just so she can get punished again. What a slut!"

My knees were beginning to buckle. I didn't think I could stay standing much longer.

Terrance said: "Well, I don't think any of that would be legal anyway. Diane, if you have nothing to say for yourself, then I guess there is nothing to do but turn this over to Human Resources."

I manage to find my voice: "I'll just quit. I'll go clean out my desk. Do you want me to write a letter of resignation."

Britany said to Terrance: "You shouldn't let her resign. She should be fired. Don't let her make it look voluntary. I think the slutty bitch should really suffer. And we should make sure we download all of her e-mails before she leaves so it is well documented."

I was trying to hold back tears. My lip was trembling. I was trying not to just start sobbing. I wanted to try to save at least some small shred of dignity. I absolutely hated that Britany had me at her mercy like this. I looked at her. A malicious grin of triumph spread over her face. I wanted to run out of the room, out of the building, out of my skin.

Bob said to Terrance: "I like her work. I just can't put up with her misusing the computer network or setting such a bad example. I would like to avoid firing her, but there would have to be severe disciplinary action instead. Very, very severe."

Terrance said to Bob: "Well, she is really your responsibility. I don't care what you do for discipline as long as you manage your group. I'll let you decide what you want to do."

I knew I just couldn't beg or plead, and I knew I certainly couldn't offer to be spanked or abused. For that matter, I knew they wouldn't accept it anyway. I was trying to come up with some idea like a suspension or something, but my mind wasn't working very well. I was speechless, chocking back sobs.

Britany said to Bob: "You aren't actually thinking about spanking the bitch are you? That wouldn't be punishment for this slut, it would be a reward!"

Bob said: "We couldn't do that legally, unless she offers it of her own free will, but I think if it were severe enough, it might actually be worth it." And then he grinned and said, "And besides, it's damned exciting to think about, and fun watching her squirm."

I managed to ask if I could please sit down.

Terrance said: "Actually, Diane, I want you to go over to that corner of the room, and stand in the corner facing the wall while we talk about this. I think that is what a naughty girl should do, don't you? Just go stand in the corner and keep quiet."

I was more inclined to just run from the room. I couldn't believe what he was telling me. I stared at him. He eyed me up and down, dwelling on my tits and my crotch. He pointed at the corner and said: "Go! Now!"

On wobbling legs, I went over to the corner. I faced the wall. I leaned my head against it. Tears were running down my face. I could feel my butt sticking out into the room like it was naked. I felt everyone's eyes on it. My pants felt too tight on my ass. I wanted to pull the cloth out of my butt crack, but didn't dare. I was sure everyone was visually peeling my pants off. I felt like I was back in grammar school, like I was about 7 years old, and had been a naughty, nasty little girl sent to the Principal's office.

Britany laughed out loud.

Al started to chuckle too, and then said: "Look, I think she's starting to pee her pants."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rough Day at the Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds