• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Enough

Enough

He was late yet again. He was always late, though. The rain was pouring and thunder clapped loudly as I sat in the living room yet again, twirling my empty wine glass in one hand, the other holding a burning cigarette. Normally I wouldn't be so pissed about him being late. But the fact that I had found a phone number in his sock drawer this morning made everything different. Some chick named Tracy -the slut even put 'xoxo' right below her number.

I should have packed my shit up and left. But... I'm feeling gracious today and besides... slow torture is better. This wasn't the first time he had accidentally left another woman's phone number in one of his drawers. But before I had ignored it.

"Not ignoring it now." I mumbled, putting my cigarette out when I heard the lock turn slowly. The clock read two in the morning. I set my wine glass on the coffee table and stood, adjusting my silk robe.

His tall frame entered the doorway cautiously, clearly unaware of my presence. I rolled my eyes as he slipped his shoes off and hung his coat on the hook by the front door. He turned around and immediately paled when he saw me.

He stammered for a minute, looking for the right words to say other than 'hi' or 'I'm sorry'. They weren't going to work this time.

"I waited up for you." My voice was sickeningly sweet as I let my silk robe slip down my arms and spill onto the floor. I had bought a new pink lace bra and underwear set around noon in a fit of rage. He drank in the sight. I smiled.

His hands slipped around me, pulling my body against his warm one. I sighed gently and kissed his neck, my hands burying in his shaggy black hair. Too bad ..he is such a good lover, I thought warily. Too bad for him I've had enough, I reminded myself quickly.

"You work too hard..." I said softly, leading him back to our bedroom. He chuckled and followed me, stopping me to plant kisses on my lips and neck every so often.

What I was planning was mean and heartless, but I've had enough. We ended up on the bed in a fit of heavy kissing and grinding. He moved and touched in all the right places and made me ache for him, just like he always did.

"Do you trust me?"

He rose a brow and grinned, "Of course baby."

I chuckled to myself, sliding off his half naked body, somewhere along the way I had lost my brand new bra. I trailed my fingers lightly down his thigh as I made my way to the closet, winking at him over my shoulder on the way. He shuddered and smiled back. God he was gorgeous.

I clicked on the closet light and stepped in, there was my suitcase full of my clothes. I would get the rest later. I took a deep breath and cleared my head, I can do this. I wrapped my fingers around cool silk scarves and stepped back out of the closet, sighing gently at him.

"Whatcha got there baby?" he asked, a warm smile on his face.

I bit the inside of my cheek, forcing down the urge to change my mind. He had won me over with his damn smile in the first place, after all. As much as I loved him, I wasn't going to let him treat me like this anymore.

I held up the black silk material, grinning. I had bought them around three, in a outburst of jealousy. "Just relax" I soothed. He was never the one to be tied before and I knew he was a little wary of the idea. I made sure his hands were tied tightly, then kissed his lips gently. "You okay?"

"I'll get use to it." he mumbled, but grinned anyways.

I smirked down at him and climbed next to him, kissing his chest. "You just need to enjoy for once."

I made my way down his body, nipping with my teeth, scraping gently with my nails and licking his skin. He always liked that. He reacted with short gasps and grunts. I grinned. My fingers hooked under the waistband of his briefs and I slid them down slowly, his erect member standing to attention. Such a waste, I thought.

My palm skimmed the head of his cock. He hissed a foul word and bit his bottom lip. I bent my head down to kiss his inner thigh, nipping gently. Slowly, I worked my way up to his member, licking him from base to tip. His hips jerked slowly and he mumbled something -I didn't understand him.

My lips wrapped around the head of his cock, sucking gently, teasing him. One hand wrapped around his shaft and stroked his erection with a lazy speed, I knew it was killing him that I wasn't going any faster. He grunted in frustration, bucking his hips into my hand.

I slid my lips as far as I could down his member, taking in his length. He always loved that, especially when I palmed his sac like I was now. Bobbing my head up and down his member, listening to his quiet moans and primal grunts. I loved it. My tongue worked his erection and I sucked a bit harder, getting a good pace now before I slowly slid my lips off him and looked at his face.

His eyes were half closed, his lips parted in mid-moan. His dark brows drawn together in confusion and want. I smirked then took a nice long, slow lick of his member again. Base to tip. Base to tip. I continued this a few more times before he swore in complete frustration. Then I nipped his inner thigh, stroking his cock slowly in a torturous speed. He bucked his hips and pleaded for more. I ignored him.

I cupped his sac once more, massaging it gently in my palm while I sucked the head of his cock, twirling my tongue around the bulb and every once in a while, sliding my lips down his shaft as far as I could. His legs were trembling, breathing came out ragged and I knew he was close to the edge so I slipped my lips off him.

"Baby please..." he whispered, beads of sweat scattering his brow and chest.

I smirked and crawled up his body, rubbing my lace covered sex against his erection as I kissed him roughly, biting at his lips and sucking his tongue, making him taste himself on me. He groaned heavily into the kiss, bucking up against me, needing the friction.

I scraped my nails down his sides and bucked against him, the sweet friction causing a groan to escape my lips. He always felt so good. He sucked on my bottom lip and bucked hard against me and I gasped, digging my fingernails into his shoulders slightly, making him grunt.

"Need you."

I heard him loud and clear, quickly stripping my panties off and tossing them behind me as I straddled him, rubbing my wet core against his hard cock. He swore and took in a deep breath.

I then took his cock in my hand and directed it to my entrance, rubbing the head of his member against me slowly. He groaned loudly and arched his back, trying to push himself inside me. I dipped my hips down far enough so he entered me fully, stretching my insides. I panted and he grunted, bucking into me.

It was good. It was always good. I slipped off his member, making him swear loudly and glare at me in a pleading sort of way. It felt way too good to tease him to the brink of insanity. He was so close and I knew I was driving him mad. And he knew that I knew.

I reached up to the nightstand, and opened the drawer, purposely rubbing my breasts in his face. He kissed and licked my nipples, earning a sigh of pleasure from me. The last one. I grabbed Tracy's number and hid it in my hand while I sat back and slid back onto his erection, riding his cock slowly. He groaned and bucked his hips, his brow sweaty and creased.

I moaned, throwing my head back as I made a figure eight with my hips, grinding my clit on his pelvic bone. We both moaned, needing more. The sex was amazing... it was always amazing. His cock filled my tight core up and stretched me to my pleasure as I rode him, sweat starting to drip down my neck. I smirked down at him and stopped moving.

After I slid off his body, and off the bed, he gave me a pleading and confused look. "Baby whats going on?"

"Why don't you tell me?"

His body was rock hard, aching and needy. It was priceless when I showed him the piece of paper and read off the number and name. He sighed heavily and dropped his head back onto his pillow. "Baby that's nothing... come on."

"Fuck you. Don't call me baby!"

And I left him there. I left him tied up to the bed naked as the day he was born. I left him and ignored his apologies. I ignored his frustrated pleas. And I ignored his angry yelling as I packed the rest of my stuff up and headed towards the door.

God I was going to miss him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Enough

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds