• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • One Night Ch. 12

One Night Ch. 12

The drive was quiet. Neither Sarah nor Scott was talking too much. They seemed to be too lost in their own minds. This new information, this new name, it made them curious. What would it mean, once they found out? Sarah looked out the window and let her mind try to relax. There was way too much going on in her little world right now. She had her boss, her lover, not kidnapping her but keeping her safe at his place. They would be close, sharing space and that scared her. Her feelings for him scared her. She let out a little sigh, so soft and quiet and let her eyes close briefly.

Sarah was something else. She did things to him that no other woman had. Sure this had started out with him wanting part of her, wanting to somehow claim the young woman. Yet Scott knew something else had happened. Once they had been together that first time something broke inside. He couldn't say what it was but he found it difficult to return to his former self with her in his thoughts. Now he was bringing her into his place, into his house. He had never done that, this was new and yet it felt right he thought pulling into the drive.

They walked into the house, Scott carrying her suitcase upstairs while she followed. He planned to put her with him in his room. It was true he had a guest room, hell he had a few. He needed her next to him though. He had never felt such a need to sleep, to actually have a woman in his bed resting next to him. He placed the suitcase near his dresser and almost walked into Sarah as he was leaving the room.

"This looks like your room?"

"It is. You'll sleep with me."

"I don't know if that is such a good idea," she said.

"Why Sarah? You don't want to sleep with me, to have your body next to mine as we drift off."

He really was right. She wanted that and those two previous times that they had been together had served to make that feeling grow. Having her admit that fact was something completely new and different, and she just didn't think she was ready. Staying in the same room would force her to do that. She just wasn't ready and she also knew there would be a fight should she say no.

"I don't know Scott. It's all so much right now," she said honestly.

"Look I don't understand it myself. I'm not me with you. I'm someone else. You brought out feelings in me that, well Sarah, I thought was long gone."

"I didn't ask for this. I only wanted a job, a chance," she said, her voice trailing off.

"I'm not taking that away from you. It isn't the reason you were hired. You can write. You have a wonderful future ahead. I just felt there was a connection Sarah something more for us to look at. Don't you feel it?" he said moving near her, letting his finger touch a piece of hair.

The woman was a beauty, simple perfect in his eyes. He couldn't help but kiss her. His lips touched hers, they parted and he tasted. It was like he was possessed, a man starved and she was his only way to quench that thirst. Within moments, they both were breathing hard, labored breaths.

"You are so beautiful," he panted.

His hands moved over her blouse. He began undoing the buttons, trying to go slow, to be easy yet his desire for her was becoming too much and the last few buttons popped off as he pulled at her shirt. He saw her bra, so pretty, looking at him, holding her near perfect breasts.

"Sarah," he said, trying to find someway to express himself beyond what he was doing. Without confessing completely that he had this sudden and bizarre, almost frightening feeling that within the past few days he had lost his mind, his heart, his sanity.

Was it possible Mr. James, the forever bachelor, had fallen in love?

Her lips parted. Her little pink tongue slipped out and moistened them, rolling around the plump flesh in a way that left Scott thinking there was a much better place she could put that.

He was on her, kissing her with everything he had, everything in him. Sarah gave a soft moan before lifting her arms to his shoulders, nails digging in. He moved in closer and closer, edging her feet apart with his large legs, control shot to hell, the taste of her so tantalizing that he felt drunk with desire.

Scott kissed her deep, hard, again and again, their mouths locked together.

Then her tongue slid along his lip in a sexy little lick, shocking him. Go, Sarah. He felt that show of aggression from her give him the right to continue undressing her, touching her.

He touched her breast, her luscious perfect breast. Her head fell back, offering an inviting view of her long, creamy neck.

His hand still happy and full, Scott bent his head so that he could suck on her neck, pressing kisses everywhere, his tongue trailing along her clavicle. She shuddered beneath him, and he felt his own control further evaporating.

Control? Hell he'd lost that the minute Sarah had walked into his office. He had the control of a three-year old faced with a table full of candy and no parental supervision. None. Not a single freaking bit.

"Am I being too rough?" he asked her.

Her hand reached up, cupped his cheek. "Don't slow down. It makes me feel, um, sexy."

"You are sexy. The sexiest woman I have ever met."

"I've just never really felt it till you."

"Tell me what you want Sarah," he whispered in her ear. "Tell me so I can do it over and over again."

She shivered in his arms, her breath coming in quick small bursts. When she was finally able to answer it was in a small, throaty whisper. "I want to be desired. I want it raw."

Holy shit. Scott was about to scream with joy. Blood rushed past his ears. When he managed to speak, his tongue was thick, words hoarse. "I can do raw."

It was a dangerous place to go, but she had nicked the last of his precious control. He wanted raw, too. He wanted to drive into hard, numbing pleasure and take Sarah with him. Fast and furious, slick and steady.

Sarah swallowed hard. She had just given him permission to do what he wanted. It was too late to go back and she really did want it. Every inch of her was hot, itchy, aching to be touched. She was still reeling from her confession. Not that he was giving her a chance to do anything. Her breasts were soon freed and he was devouring them.

His lips brushed back and forth over her nipple in a maddening tease. Then he brought his teeth down on her, lightly, but enough to make her jump. And dang if it didn't turn her on.

Liquid pooled between her legs, and a shiver rolled through her body in a delicious wave of excitement.

"Oh mercy," she whispered, groping blindly for the wall, dresser, anything to help keep her up as her legs would be giving out.

"No. No mercy," he said his voice hoarse.

This was losing control, her finally letting go. Her eyelids sank closed; her teeth dug into her bottom lip as she enjoyed the scrape and slide of Scott's fingers over her body, wishing the rest of her clothes would suddenly evaporate. Skin tingling, nipples taunt and aching, Sarah felt each lick and stroke over every inch of her body. Her head swam, lust making her dizzy.

"We need the bed. Now."

She nodded, then she realized he probably couldn't see her because he was doing that little lick-suck thing with his tongue over her nipple. "Yes. Okay. Now. Definitely. Ooh, yes, that feels good."

He stopped, damn it. Standing he wiped his hand over his shiny lips and said, "Take my shirt off."

Fingers shaking she began working on the first button. Then she jumped when his thumb pinched her nipple and his tongue slid into her ear. Her shoulders went slack; suddenly she was way too hot.

The first button got undone, but the second proved to be made of sterner stuff. She couldn't do it; she was trying everything to undo it.

"Rip it," he said, nibbling on her earlobe.

She gripped the fabric tightly and just pulled. She heard the buttons pop, fall to the floor. Her eyes stayed glued to him, to his chest. He was amazing. Scott stood very still, eyes half closed as she ran her fingers over him, over the light dusting of hair.

"Do you feel it, Sarah? The connection between us. Am I crazy?"

"I feel it, too," she whispered.

Everything was too heated, too urgent. He needed to be inside her again. To feel her warmth around his hardness. It was a craving that had to be satisfied. He took off his pants and saw her removing her skirt. The woman was so incredibly beautiful.

They were on the bed kissing and touching. His lips, his tongue traveled over her body. She was being worshiped, truly worshiped. He swirled and sucked, paying homage to her warm center, readying her for his assault.

"I can't wait Sarah." Already the tip of his erection was aligned with her, teasing and pressing.

She wrapped her arms around his back, lifted her legs and urged him closer. Then without warning he was inside her and the ability to speak left her. Thoughts fled as he filled her everywhere, overwhelming her.

"Damn," he said through gritting teeth.

Forcing her eyes back open, she saw his arms were bulging, his jaw clenched with the strain of holding back. While he held perfectly still, she wiggled. She was so close to climax, on the edge from all that tongue lashing he'd done, that she couldn't be immobile. She wanted more.

"Scott." Lifting her heels, she wrapped them tighter around his waist to encourage him to push deep. "More," she moaned.

The corner of his lip turned up, and he moved inside her with breathtaking slowness.

"Ahhh," she said, as her skin tingled and the heat inside built quickly. "More."

"More," he agreed, and picked up the pace, slamming into her hard and fast.

Yep, that was good. That was it. There was no holding back, no wish to, nothing but freedom and pleasure, and the promise that there was more to come.

"This is only beginning Sarah," he said.

His chest pressed against her with each thrust, and she squeezed her legs around him, so close to skittering off the edge that she could only lay still and gasp, her eyes half closed, waiting for the edge to rip over her.

"Look at me," Scott commanded.

She focused on his face, forced herself to, a thin sheen of sweat glistening on his forehead, his breath hot and fast on her cheek. Reflected in his eyes was the same wonder and passion that she knew was in hers. "Scott?"

"Sarah." Scott crashed to a halt, his cock throbbing inside her. After a quick pause, he pulled back and said, "Come with me."

She tried to answer, tried to force a yes past her lips, but he took her breath away when he pushed deep inside her with a move she felt all the way to her toes. Her inner muscles contracted in a happy dance, and came out of her mouth but a deep moan as she gave up and let herself be dragged away.

Their eyes held as they climaxed together, and Sarah saw it was true. As they locked gazes and gave each other that ultimate pleasure, Scott's eyes sank into hers, and he touched her soul.

Not to mention her G-spot. He was hitting that dead on. No man had ever touched both of those places like this, ever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • One Night Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 444 milliseconds