• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sweet Surrender Ch. 02

Sweet Surrender Ch. 02

Mistress Nikki is by all accounts a very beautiful woman. When dressed, as I've seen in countless pictures, she is a real-head turner. Her blue eyes sing like top end jewels, her breasts fill her top and make the casual onlooker drool and her ass and legs make any man hard. Yet as she stood naked in front of me, wearing only her black strapped high heeled shoes, all I saw was the large cock and balls that hung between her legs.

"Now that you see it, tell me what you want to do."

"I would like to kiss it, tongue it, taste it and swallow it to start." I started to reach for her cock after I spoke and Mistress pushed my hand aside.

"You don't have permission to touch me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." I looked down in shame and spied her lovely toes. The nails were painted bright red. With everything else going on I had not noticed them before. They looked so inviting.

"Look at me with your mouth open."

When I looked back up at Mistress with my mouth open, her hand was on her cock and she was slowly stroking it. Every other stroke revealed a pink cock head coated with pre-cum. As she stroked with her thumb and forefinger, I flexed my tongue and licked the air in front of me like I have so many times when I'm horny.

"Ooh, I like that, my little lover boy whore wants some dick doesn't he?" she cooed.

"Yes Mistress, I do."

"Stick that tongue out and come closer to me. You can lick my balls."

"Thank you Mistress."

I knee-walked the two-step distance between us then realized I was too close and knee-walked back one step. By lowering my ass to my heels I was able to align my open mouth with the bottom of her ball sac. Then without further delay I flexed my tongue and licked. The contact was instant and Mistress moaned. Her sec was full, warm to the touch and as I covered it with my lips I couldn't help but think about how great it was to taste her live.

The first time I tasted Mistress was on Valentine's Day. She mailed her panties to me and I sucked every fiber and the nectar of semen she deposited for me. It was a cam call in which I broadcast myself for her amusement. She told me that we belong together and that my consumption of her cum was a privilege and the first real step into our new life as a couple.

And now I was licking her balls in appreciation for the bounty they provided in all those panties that I received in the mail from Mistress Nikki. With every lap, I applied my own saliva to Mistress' balls and when she had enough of that she gripped her cock and moved it downward, pulling back the skin until the wet head rest upon my lips.

"Accept what you came here for my slut. Open up and taste it" she whispered.

She gave only one slight push and then my lust took over and I sucked her cock in past my lips. The feel of the head was spongy and moist and I loved it. From that point on I was unwilling to hold back and I continued to suck her in. In moments her sweet hard cock was buried in my throat. I loved the full feeling it created and I hoped that she was now enjoying this as much as I was.

"Oh my god, that's incredible. That's it baby. Suck my cock! Show me you love me."

My lust went into overdrive and I licked her balls while her cock was fully sunk down my throat. The feeling was incredible and yet it was like I couldn't get enough. I needed her to be deeper and forceful and so after the first withdrawal, I placed my hands on her hands and then moved them to the back of my head.

"This is just the beginning," she said as I felt her finger nails press into my scalp. She eased her cock inch-by-inch back into my mouth and throat while whispering "that's it whore, take my cock down and feel it expand your throat." When my lips touched her crotch, her cock flexed and throbbed inside me. I liked this deep dive so much better, especially as she began to grind herself against my face. It was as though she were performing mini-thrusts, withdrawing only slightly and then pushing herself back inside me. The result being that my throat was always full.

It helped to relax and let her work her magic. "Oh yeah," she wailed. "It's been so long since I had a real mouth to fuck" she stated. "Mmm, you feel so good I may not let you go home to that wife of your's. She doesn't appreciate you like I do."

Mistress' moans became guttural and I felt their vibrations in her cock as she continued grinding herself against my face. Breathing had not been an issue until now. But I was operating on a small air supply and each additional second seemed to be taking an enormous toll. I started feeling light-headed and then all of a sudden everything went blank.

When I came too, I was still on the floor but Mistress was right beside me cradling me in her arms. She patted my forehead and then kissed me on the lips. "Welcome back lover." She began. "You passed out. How do you feel?"

"A little light headed and cramped." I stretched my legs out as they are bunched too tightly beneath me. As the blood flowed back into my lower legs I said "oh, that feels so much better."

With Nikki still holding me I moved my gaze to her. She was looking down at me. Her bright blue eyes looking more concerned for my welfare than anything else made me want to kiss her on the lips. She met my kiss with equal longing, her lips parted as did mine and then our tongues met at the tip and flirted with one another. The feeling in my cock was returning as well and soon I was not only sporting a major hard on but I felt the desire to use it with Nikki.

There was no end to this kiss and with renewed feeling in all my limbs, I moved my arm around Nikki's bare back and re-positioned myself to face her. Propping my elbow on the floor and using my hand beneath her I managed to bring Nikki closer to the floor while I moved myself first along side her and then I moved my left thigh between her legs. She lifted her right leg and moved it over my left leg as I brought her body closer to mine. Embracing her in my arms now gave me the leverage to hold her head off the floor and to deep thrust my tongue into her mouth.

Nikki played along with me. She seemed to enjoy the lovers' kiss like I did but neither of us was comfortable on the floor and so we seemed to break away at the same time. "The floor is dirty," she said. "Yeah, let's get in bed. I want to make love to you."

She smiled and we kissed briefly once more on the lips. I got up first and extended my hand to her and helped her rise. When we stood, I embraced her and as our lips met yet again I felt the softness of her breasts and the hardness of her cock press into me. So without further delay, I picked her up in my arms and lay her gently on the bed.

Under the covers Nikki and I laced our legs as we had before and resumed our loving kiss. My cock was raging hard and I moved up on top of her while placing most of my weight on my right knee and both my elbows. Distributing my weight allowed me to be on top without crushing her. Her smooth thigh felt wonderful against the underside of my cock and soon I was moving myself to be between her legs and humping my cock against her's.

Nikki's legs opened wide to accommodate me. As I lay there, I gazed into her eyes and said "I want to make love to you Mistress. May I please?"

Mistress grasped my cock in her hand and slowly and lightly jacked it beneath me. I was rock hard already and did not understand what she wanted. She looked so beautiful beneath me. Every morsel that is me wanted to make love to her and I found this passionate energy building into something that very soon I would not be able to control. It may already be too late. Her hand feels great on my cock and now I really want to be thrusting inside her.

Nikki pushed me off her and swung her legs over the side of the bed and got up. I fell face first into the pillow and inhaled deeply as she walked by and then when the bathroom door closed I rolled over and flung the sheets off of me. My cock was rock hard and ready. It was the first time I can remember being so turned on by another person. She didn't say no and she didn't say yes. I'm not sure what she's going to do but I can only hope she's gone to fetch some lube.

I don't have to wait long to get my answer.

When Nikki comes out of the bathroom we have eye contact and she is smiling as she climbs onto the bed with me. In her hand is a plain plastic bag with handles. "I needed to fix myself up." Then she tossed the bag on the mattress and moved over me. "Hi" she whispered.

I embraced her in my arms and we rolled over together. When she's on her back, I am above her, between her legs and she is now wrapping them around my waist. We kiss again and her jaw relaxes as she opens her mouth to me. It is a recognizable submission as any and I take my turn in the driver's seat. We are reversing roles and it feels great. I want to put my cock inside this woman and drive it home to completion.

As I begin to guide myself closer to her she stops our kiss and says "if you want to use a condom I understand." Why is she asking me that now? Does she want me to use one? "I don't want to use a condom with you ever. I am clean, tested and disease-free if you are worried about that."

"No baby, take me raw. I just thought you might not want to get dirty."

I exhaled a brief laugh and said "we can shower after. I love you and I want to make love to you now Mistress."

There were no more words. Nikki heard me and I think she wanted it this way. She took my cock in her hand, stroked it and then she guided me into her as she lifted her balls and cock out of the way with her other hand. It was a smooth transition considering it was our first time to do missionary.

Feeling my cock slip inside Nikki was absolutely the best feeling I've ever had. Soft, warm, and snug Nikki's hole accepted my cock as I slowly pushed into her. At one inch in, Nikki's breathing was very shallow and I paused in order to let her adjust. When her breathing took on a more casual pace, I pushed again and entered another inch and then another inch after that. With each inch going inside her I watched Nikki's face and listened for her to say stop but she didn't say stop. Instead her eyes welled up and she whispered "I love you."

When the tears flowed down the sides of her face she is at her most vulnerable and my own lust is at an all-time high. I do not want to stop myself and I thrust my cock the rest of the way into her. I love this woman, she is my dominant and I want her to know that full reciprocation is our destiny. With compassion, I move down to her, propping my elbows along side her. I kiss the wet trails on both sides of her face and then I kiss her lips.

Her tongue enters my mouth and dances with mine again. It is a bump and grind dance much to the same rhythm I am now fucking her by. And as we fuck and kiss, I feel Nikki's physical strength as she envelopes me in her arms. Her exhale becomes stronger and I use the sound as a stimulant, propelling me to slam her ass harder and harder. My cock is fully expanded and I whisper in Nikki's ear "You feel so fucking good on my cock Mistress. I'm going to cum soon. The feeling is incredible. May I please?"

I'm still her slave, and I still need permission. It's the basis of our relationship and the right thing to do. It's also the turning point in our love-making. She now knows my sexual savagery is tempered and that her hold on me is real.

Her arms encircle me and rest on my back as she end s our tongue kissing and I move my head down along side her head. I continue to short stroke her with rapid thrusts bringing my orgasm closer and closer. "I'm so close to cumming now Mistress, may I please cum inside you?"

I feel her turn her head toward me and her lips land on my neck. She gives me a long sexual suck with her lips and then another and another. She withholds permission on purpose, doesn't encourage or discourage my action. I'm so turned on and so close to exploding. With certainty, I am way passed the point of no return. "I can feel my balls boiling Mistress. I'm ready to spray. May I please cum now?"

"Don't you fuckin dare cum," she says. Her whisper is harsh, laced with lust. "Keep fucking me. Fuck me hard and fuck me deep."

She is in control now and I attempt to comply by withdrawing as much as I can and then slamming it back inside. Each agonizing stroke adds more and more pressure and with all my focus I try to hold back. "That's it slut," she says, "fuck your Mistress, fuck me harder and fuck me deeper." Her lips covered my neck again and she sucked my skin into her mouth and bit down lightly with her front teeth. I sawed into her more and more as she began to press teeth a little harder. It didn't hurt but I felt it and my sexual excitement grew even stronger.

"Please Mistress. I must cum. I'm going to cum. Please, please give me your permission. I can't hold it any longer." The pressure inside my cock was beyond incredible and just as I felt the semen enter my shaft she says "Yes my slut, cum inside your Mistress. Fuck me hard and deep and fill me with your cum."

As my cum raced up the shaft, I felt my cock head swell to epic proportions. The spurting of a lifetime is imminent. And in this moment, Mistress seizes my neck in her mouth. She sucks my skin past her teeth then as my spray begins, she bites down hard.

The pain on my neck is excruciating and at the same time the pleasure shooting through my cock is magnificent. My cock pulses and the spurts shoot out harder than ever. If my cock were out of her I think my eruption could hit the ceiling. Her legs move over my calves and she secures me in place with her arms and legs as her teeth continue to sink into my skin.

I could get up now if I really wanted to. But I don't. I have just had the most powerful orgasm of my life and my Mistress has not only just marked my neck, she continues to mark it. It hurts now but she's moaning sexually and her sound is turning me on. And then she stops biting me and I realize there is almost no relief. In an instant, my neck begins to throb.

Her fingers caress my back with very light strokes and she blows cool air on my neck. It feels soothing and then I feel her kiss where the bite throbs. My cock remains hard and inside her and without thinking I begin to grind her again. I am able to give her the long strokes she requested earlier as my next orgasm is not even close.

"Mmm, I'm so proud of you darling," she whispers. "You are fucking me again. I love it. Stretch my ass open with your big cock." She kisses my neck again several times and I turn my head to face her. We kiss again and her tongue enters my mouth. Her grip on me subsides and I rise above her and stretch as I thrust into her once more.

Her cock is hard too and I take it in my hand and begin to stroke it. She holds my gaze with her piercing eyes and says "That feels so good. Stroke me and fuck me baby."

She's gorgeous and naughty, a total seductress and I am beholden to please her. My neck itches a little and I reach up to feel it and rub it. There is a definite rise in my skin, more welt-like than anything else.

"It's nothing baby. Not like I'm going to give you this weekend each time you want to cum again."

Her stare is intense. I know she means what she says. I want what she wants and I simply nod.

(to be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sweet Surrender Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds