• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Bit of a Kiss and Cuddle

A Bit of a Kiss and Cuddle

This is a story about my first time with another man, so if that makes you uncomfortable, well, frankly, I don't care. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't under age or anything at the time, I was 20, but some people, for some reason, don't like that kind of thing. Personally, I find it hot as hell (N.B this is entirely fictional, but hopefully it'll happen before too long).

Isn't the internet a wonderful thing? Just last week I was another lurker, searching the web aimlessly for stuff to get off on. Now I'm a fully fledged knickers wearing cock sucker. I've been getting off on tranny porn for a good long time now, but recently (about a year ago know I guess), I started getting off on pictures of cross dressers, men wearing frilly knickers, bras, stockings, dresses and make-up. I don't know why or how it started happening but one day, there I was pre-cum flowing like a leaky tap, a video of a foxy little cross dresser sucking off another. I've got off on that kind of thing so much, that the reservoir started to run dry and I began wondering where to turn next, that is when I discover cross dresser on man sex, even man on man sex.

I started to get more and more curious. These guys and girls, when their partner cums on their face or in their mouth, seem to enjoy it quite a lot, so before too long, my legs were up against the wall and my own spunk spraying all over my little slut face. Next I started to explore cross dressing myself, wearing knickers, bras, stockings and so on (I'm dressed in a cute LBD right now). And finally, bring us to the present, came anal, through the little gift to myself of a big, thick dildo. That was a good night, dressed like a slut, forcing a big fat member into my tight virgin ass.

Anyway, the net is truly a wonderful thing, without it I would never have got this far, the point of now having experience what so many men, myself once among them, have dreamed of, sucking a bit fat penis and having its warm seed blasted into my mouth.

The guy I met through a cross dresser personal site, I had recently uploaded a couple of new pictures of myself dressed, quite frankly, like a right little slut. One day, out of the blue, I got a message through the site, saying something along the lines of, 'Hi, gorgeous, I've just seen your pictures and wow, I'd really love to get together with you some time. I've got a friend who has a place near you, we could hook up during the day. Looking forward to hearing from you, Kirsty'.

Needless to say, I checked out her profile before I replied and she was really hot from what I could tell (I always find people who find me attractive more so). I sat staring at the pictures for a while psyching myself up and replied, 'Hi, I'd love to hook up with you some time babe, but it would be my first time so I'll be nervous and everything so be patient with me. But yeah, I'm really looking forward to it, hope to hear from you soon, kisses...' I realised I need as girls name for my female persona, in fact, it seemed quite strange that I hadn't come up with one yet. I thought for a while and eventually came up with... 'Clea'.

We arranged to meet the next week and I couldn't wait, jerking off every night to fantasies of sucking Kirsty's cock, having her seed in my mouth. I started eating my own every night to get used to the taste and make sure that, unlike when masturbating, I don't pull out after unloading.

In preparation I went on a shopping trip. I got my self a bra, some new thongs, some fishnet stockings, and some make up (only lippy and mascara, I'm a poor student) and began practising putting it on in preparation for the big day.

The big day came. I arrived at the meet about five minutes early, with a pair of knickers and the fishnets on underneath my jeans. I given Kirsty details about how to recognise me. And after the five minutes passed like an eternity a guy came over a sat next to me. He looked about 30-35 years old, short hair and blue eyes. He looked at me, I looked at him and he said, 'Clea?'

We shook hands and spoke a little while I subtly tried to check him out. He seemed to be enjoying the fact that I was clearly attempting to size up his cock through his jeans. We spoke for about 15 minutes before he said, 'Shall we get going?' I agreed and followed him back to his car. I was still pretty nervous, as I sat in the passenger seat and seeing I was almost physically shaking, he leaned over and kissed me. It was strange being kissed by a man, but not at all unpleasant, in fact, I was really getting into it, it felt great being so submissive to his will. He took my hand and placed in on his crotch, letting me feel his cock through his jeans as we kissed. It felt huge through the denim and I just wanted to lean over and wrap my mouth around it there and then. I went to slip my hand in side his jeans and he broke the kiss, saying 'not just yet, baby'.

We drove off and soon arrived at the 'love nest', the caravan of a friend of Kirsty's who was also a cross dresser. We went inside and Kirsty patted me on the ass and told me to go and get dressed in one of the bedrooms. I did so, slipping out of my jeans and shirt, and into my bra. I opened the closet and picked out a slinky little dress, as we had agreed I'd burrow one her friend's dresses. I then started to fixed my make-up trying to make as good a job of it as possible. And, just as I was finishing Kristy call to me, 'Are you ready, Babe? You can't stay in there forever.'

'I'll be out in a minute,' I replied. I checked myself out one more time in the full length closet mirror and, satisfied I was about as hot as I was going to get, stepped into the main part of the caravan, sharing, for the first time, my female side with another person.

She was looking gorgeous too, wearing a cute top and a leather skirt, as well as fishnets. She patted the seat next to her and I went over and sat down. She gently stroked my arm and told me, 'Clea, you look amazing... I could just eat you up.'

'You scrub up pretty well yourself, beautiful' We started kissing again and I was a whole new sensation kissing lipsticked lips with my own lipsticked lips and I loved it even more than when we kissed as men. She ran her hand up my stocking clad legs and squeezed my ass under the skirt of the dress. I felt myself growing, straining against the material of my knickers. I rolled over, so I was straddling her and started kissing her all over the face and next, slowly working my way down her body.

Before long I was on my knees in front of her kissing her legs and feet. She stood up and I was faced with the bulge in her outfit. She pulled me up and we kissed again, she unzipped my dress and whispered in my ear, 'Lets see some skin', I wriggled out of the dress as it fell to the floor again we kissed as she undid her own skirt. She sat back down, and I fell to my knees, faced again with the bulge, this time in a pair of cute purple knickers. I hooked my hand around the waist band pulled them down, revealing her cock. I was beautiful, about 8 inches long, a bulbous, juicy head and I could just about fit my hand around it, as I found out as I started to stroke it. She was soon hard. It was strange, feeling another cock, like but unlike my own, hard and soft at the same time.

I saw a drop of pre-cum appear and gladly licked it up. Still slowly stroking her I wrapped my lips around her head and licked at the underneath. Kirsty moaned with pleasure. I was soon working it like a pro, licking and kissing it up and down, caressing her balls and generally making a mess of myself with a mixture of my own saliva and her juices.

Before too long Kirsty breathing got heavy and fast and she said, breathlessly, 'I'm going to cum baby, where do you want it?'

I pulled her cock out of my mouth with a pop and said, 'cum in my mouth,' before diving back on. She groaned with pleasure and suddenly my mouth was full of spunk. I pulled off her again and spray after spray of spunk covered my face and chest, a few ropes even ending up in my hair. I swallowed what was in my mouth and we kissed again. I was in heaven. I could have stayed in that moment forever. But something else was calling for attention, my own throbbing member, I'd never been so hard in all my life, pre-cum was practically flowing out of me as Kirsty picked me up and wrapped her lips around me.

I was so hot already I soon came and Kirsty took in all in her mouth, sat back down next to me and kissed me, forcing my load in to my mouth. I gladly swallowed. We kissed and cuddled some more, Kirsty slowly feeding me the spunk that covered my face and chest from her fingers.

Later that day I lost another kind of virginity, but that is a whole other story.

*Sigh*, if only...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Bit of a Kiss and Cuddle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds