• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Starlight XXXplorers Ch. 01

Starlight XXXplorers Ch. 01

At thirty-five years old, Alex had been serving on the survey ship Starlight for over five years, and had been with the space service since his graduation from officer training ten years ago. Now, as the starship traveled the gulf of space between Earth and it's next destination, Alex sat with his longtime friend Dan in the ship's main galley, enjoying their off-shift meal. Pinpoint stars slowly drifted across the huge view port windows they sat next too as they talked of the days events, and occasionally of family back home.

"Hey, there she is," Dan said suddenly, motioning covertly with a slight tip of his chin and a sideways cast of his eyes.

Alex turned his head briefly to see who Dan was talking about. The entrance portal to the galley had slid open and a group of three woman had just entered and moved over to take their places at the end of the food service line. Alex knew two of the women, Janice and Wendy, each having been aboard ship for the past several years. But he knew Dan was referring to the slightly taller of the group, an older woman who had reported aboard the Starlight just a few weeks earlier at their last layover in port. Alex judged her to be in her late-thirties, with a full but trim body, dark auburn long wavy hair, a tan complexion, due more likely to regular time in the sun booths than her natural skin tone, deep brown eyes, and well manicured nails painted the same deep red as her ship's uniform. Heavy, full breasts more than filled out the front of her uniform blouse, and from behind he took note of her shapely rear end that invited more than a passing look.

"The new head of the ship's Astral-survey department isn't she," Alex asked.

Dan nodded. "Yeah. I don't know any of the guys from that department, but I did run into Wendy the other day and asked about her. Wendy seems to like her, says she's very competent in her post, friendly, gets along with her staff well, and as you can see, doesn't mind hanging out with the rest of the crew off-hours."

Alex watched as the three women picked up their dinner trays and moved across to the far side of the large room to an empty table. "What's her name?"

Dan shrugged with a smile. "Dunno. I was more interested to find out if Wendy had managed to get into bed with her yet."

Alex turned his gaze back to his friend across the table. "Are you telling me the service has managed to torment we lowly sailor's again by assigning yet another gorgeous 'no man's land' woman aboard?"

Dan understood perfectly where his friend was coming from. The ship had a complement of well over two hundred crew, but it seemed like a large majority of the men were gay, and the women lesbians. Alex and Dan shared a common belief amongst several of their group of shipboard friends that the service actively recruited crews of such polarized sexual tendencies in an effort to reduce the number of shipboard relationships and possible pregnancies. Alex often thought that the old farts who must be running the crew assignment division had no clue, as there were more gay and lesbian committed couples aboard ship than hetero couples. And in between was left the smaller band of straight men and fewer women. With mission lengths that ranged from six months to a year at a time between Earth and the far flung star systems they traveled to, the situation often left a great many, straight and gay alike, sexually frustrated.

Wendy of course was Dan and Alex's good friend. and though she was a hot little number, neither men had gotten anywhere with her, because she had very quickly let them know that she was a life-long lesbian. Though Alex often smirked at the secret he kept even from Dan. Wendy had once given him an awesome hand job one night as they had relaxed together off-shift, sharing a bottle of wine Alex had smuggled aboard shortly after a stop in port. "Just between friends" Wendy had explained, knowing as she did by having her ear to the ship's grapevine, that Alex hadn't managed to bed any of the ship's women in over two months. Wendy's smooth but insistent stroking made Alex quickly cum hard and long, coating Wendy's hand and forearm with a thick warm load. He lay spent and a more than a bit slack-jawed when Wendy smiled at him, then licked the warm lines of cum from her hand.

"Not bad Alex. You do your gender proud," she remarked coyly. They'd fallen asleep in Wendy's room, but she'd quietly shooed him out early the next morning, with a light friendly kiss on his cheek and a gentle squeeze of his crotch through his pants just before the door slid shut.

Alex brought his attention back to the present. "Well, one of us has to find out about her buddy."

Dan chuckled softly. "Alex my friend, she's all yours." Alex raised an eyebrow quizzically. "Hey, don't get me wrong," Dan continued, "I'd love to give you a challenge on this one, but I've managed to get into a good thing with a couple of girls down in Engineering the past few days."

"Ursula and Gwen?" Alex asked, surprised.

Dan nodded with a big smile. "Yeah, they decided I was a nice piece of heterosexual manhood, and decided to share me. I was gonna ask them if you could join our little group too....eventually" he smirked.

Alex frowned, "Eventually huh?"

Dan shrugged his shoulders. "Well, can you blame a guy for enjoying his good fortune for just a few days? Any way, I like Ursula and Gwen, and I don't want to hurt their feelings just so I can try and jump the new gal. Besides, those two are engineers you know, nicely well muscled engineers, and um if they get mad they have big wrenches they can swing at a guy!"

Now it was Alex's turn to laugh. "Catch you later guy." he said, giving Dan a friendly pat on his shoulder as he rose. He carried his tray across the room toward the disposal units on the far wall while unobtrusively cutting a path that would take him past the table where Wendy and the other two women sat, engaged in conversation.

"Wendy, Janice, how are you both this evening?" Alex asked as he paused next to their table.

The women looked up at Alex's tall form. "I'm good Alex." Wendy answered in her typically bubbly way.

"Hey Alex." Janice replied. Equally as tall as Alex, Janice was a thin blonde, who Alex worked with regularly. Another of the suspected lesbian crowd, Janice was still friendly and easy to work with. In fact she gladly had helped Alex prepare for and pass his latest rating promotion exams because of her expertise at their shared duties, and he was grateful for her assistance in improving his career skills.

Alex gave each of the two women a polite smile and a nod, and turned his gaze upon the third member of the table. "I don't believe I've had the pleasure," he said, "I'm Alex Andropov, Technical Specialist, and all around nice guy."

The woman smiled wide, exposing neat white teeth framed by lips colored an alluring dark red. "Priscilla Ward, Astral-survey. It's good to meet you Alex Andropov."

Alex inclined his head slightly. He motioned with his tray, "I'm on my way out already, almost time for my shift, but maybe next time I can join your table and enjoy your ladies company?"

Priscilla smiled again, but Wendy answered for the group. "No problem Alex. We'd be glad to have your company."

"It's a date then." Alex offered, then moved off towards the exit with a pleased smile on his face. He caught Dan's eye just as he slipped out the door and his friend gave him the typical covert thumbs up sign. Alex waved dismissively with a knowing smile, and headed off to start his four hour night shift.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Starlight XXXplorers Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 407 milliseconds