• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Hot Snowy Evening

A Hot Snowy Evening

12

At 42 Wendy didn't feel quite so beautiful any more. Her two kids were away at college and her husband, well, ex-husband now, was in the arms of his 19 year old chippie! Well, that's how Wendy liked to refer to her anyway. She thought back to those days when she'd been the prom queen and home coming queen in college. Oh to have those days back she thought to herself. But then in the next moment she shook head and thought, no, those days really weren't all that wonderful.

She was feeling a little old and unattractive. She still got asked out on dates but she'd learned to be a little more cautious than she probably needed to be after several of the men had lied about their marital status. One time it didn't even bother her that much that the guy was still married since he'd claimed he was out of the house and on his own. That all changed when his wife showed up at a restaurant they were having dinner at. After that Wendy refused all offers of dates for a year which, she thought, made her seem cold and distant and the reason it'd been months since anyone had asked.

It was an especially cold and snowy January day and Wendy was headed home when while going down a hill she'd lost control of her car and gone head long into an imposing tree. After the airbags had deflated she heard a tapping on her window. She pushed the button to lower it a little hoping they still worked. They did.

"Are you all right?" A man's voice asked.

"Yeah, I think so," she replied a little unsure. Her neck felt a little sore where she'd been tossed back by both the impact with the tree and the quick expansion of the airbag.

"Here, let me help you out," the man offered.

"I'm gonna call triple A first," she replied. She connected quickly with Triple A and they kept her on the line until they had summoned a wrecker and had it on the way. Then she pulled the door latch and pushed against the door. It resisted her. She pushed again and then harder a third time and it suddenly opened. Had her seatbelt not been on still she'd have fallen into the snow.

"Here, let me help you out," the man offered holding his hand forward and grasping her by her upper arm. As she got up she noticed the man was tallish, really good looking and smiling.

"Are you all right?" He asked showing genuine concern.

"I think so," she replied still not entirely certain but gaining confidence that she was. "My neck's a little sore but I don't think I have whiplash or anything."

They stood there for a minute or so introducing each other. His name was Brad, coincidentally, and fortunately he'd been right behind her when she lost control of her car. He suggested they retire to his car at least until the wrecker arrived and with the snow and bitter cold Wendy found it impossible to disagree. She was also impressed with his car when they got to it, a new BMW 740. But then she thought to herself that he did look like a kid so it was probably his father's car.

They talked first about what a miserable evening it was and then about themselves. She learned that Brad wasn't living with his parents, the car was his and he was a rather successful attorney for a major law firm. As she looked at him and listened to him talk she thought he rather looked like Brad Pitt blonde hair, boyish good looks and all.

Just before the wrecker arrived a police cruiser stopped and they all discussed what happened. Before Wendy finished telling the police office her story the wrecker arrived too. The policeman, deciding Wendy was in no way intoxicated or injured left the scene. The wrecker driver got the car pulled away from the tree and hoisted up. Wendy had assumed he'd give her a ride but he said that it was against company policy and that the gas station would call her the next day with the status of the car. He told her that it looked like she'd broken a connecting rod and that the front end was possibly even more screwed up. She sighed to herself thinking of how expensive it was going to be to fix.

"I can give you a ride to your house," Brad offered upon seeing the frown on her face.

"Do you mind?" She replied gratefully. Under any other circumstance Wendy would have called for and wait for a cab to come get her but she was cold and tired and had no desire to stand out in the snow storm any longer.

She directed Brad towards her condo and along the way opined how lucky she felt that she'd hadn't been going any faster. Once they arrived at her condo she said, "Thank you ever so much for your help." Then thinking immediately the need to repay him she offered, "Well, the least I can do is offer to cook supper, I'm quite the cook or so all my friends say." Then she thought to herself she had no idea if he was married or otherwise taken.

But before she could say another word Brad said, "I'd like that very much, thank you. I wasn't looking forward to the beef stew my mother dropped by yesterday, she's not much of a cook."

She lead him up to her condo, taken his coat and showed him where she kept her liquor asking him to help himself and pour her some Pinot Noir. Once in the kitchen she yelled out to him, "How do you feel about chicken stir fry? It's easy, quick and if I do say I do a particularly good job?"

"That'd be great!"

Before she started Wendy ran to the bathroom to see how she looked. She ran a brush through her long blonde hair and checked her makeup. It still looked good, no smudges. Then she added some lipstick. Once done she looked into the mirror and said to herself, what are you doing? This isn't a date! She hurried back into the kitchen and started supper.

"Do you mind if I put on some music?" Brad asked from her living room.

"Please do!" A couple of minutes later she thought she'd melt when she heard the selection he'd made, Diana Krull. Now if he could just make a fire in the fireplace, she thought to herself. I've got to have a fireplace in the next place I live.

She'd had to clean off her messy dining room table before setting it and Brad had joked with her about how he had the same problem. Brad had allowed her to feel so at ease with the situation she couldn't help wonder to herself why more men weren't like him. They'd had quiet conversation while they ate. They stole looks at each other. Wendy thought that more than once he'd caught her staring at him and felt embarrassed.

They'd cleared the table into her dishwasher and retired to the living room. Brad was the perfect gentleman waiting for her to sit first and asking once again how she was feeling.

"My neck's a little stiff still," she replied.

Brad walked behind her and then asked, "May I?"

"Of course!" She replied only thinking how she'd already desired to have this beautiful young man's hands somewhere on her body. Her feelings embarrassed her and she scolded herself for having such thoughts. After all, she thought, I'm 42 years old and boy do I look it.

Brad's hand on her neck felt heavenly. There was a strong firmness to them but he also seemed to know exactly when to go a little easier as he massaged a particularly sore spot on her neck. She closed her eyes and felt herself melt into the strength of his hands. She knew this was heaven and she didn't want to miss a moment of it.

At first she hadn't noticed how his hands almost imperceptibly moved from her neck to her shoulders. When she did notice she didn't care, she was still in heaven and he was doing everything right. She also hadn't noticed that Brad had knelt behind the sofa she was sitting on she that now his head was level with hers. She'd only become aware of it when she felt the heat of his breath first against her neck and then her ear. She felt goose bumps race down her body and she luxuriated in it.

Then she felt his hands start to push down the front of her blouse. A moment later she felt him placing a kiss upon her neck. The sensation thrilled and surprised her so much that she said, "Brad, what are you doing?" She quickly gotten up from the sofa and had turned to him. Her actions belied her desires and as she waited for an answer she'd wished she'd never asked the question but here they were.

"I'm sorry Wendy," Brad said in a soft voice and in a way she knew that he'd meant it. "I guess I was overcome by how beautiful and sexy you look and, well, I got carried away. I'm really sorry."

Now Wendy felt the dilemma of separating her carnal desires from her good sense or of putting them together in a logical form, she wasn't sure which made more sense now.

"Do you really think I'm good looking? I mean I'm 42 years old and you're, I mean, you're a kid compared to me. I could be your mother!"

"Well, you're not really old enough to be my mother but I think you are very beautiful!"

Wendy wondered how someone as beautiful as Brad could find an "old broad," as she liked to call herself, beautiful so she wondered if he wasn't all he seemed to be and was just another guy trying to get laid.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" She asked.

"I did until last month. We'd been together for almost five years. Then two days before Christmas she tells me she's leaving me and not for another guy but for another woman! That was a real confidence builder. It was then I decided too many women my age really don't know what they want."

"Oh I think you find lots who do."

"Maybe, but I'm just not interested right now. I really don't have time for any drama in my life right now. I've got a chance to move up in my firm right now and I need to stay focused."

Wendy was impressed with his response. She'd always had a good ear for bullshit and she did feel that this time. She lowered her guard and tried to push the conversation back into a more desirable direction.

"You really think I'm beautiful?"

"I do! I'll bet you with the most popular girl in high school and college too! I'll bet you were constantly turning guys down."

"I wish," she replied. "Actually I felt like a wall flower in high school. Would you believe I only went out on three dates in high school and one of them was to my prom?"

"No."

"Well, it's true. My father was pretty strict and in my town that was well known. But I know now that they guys found me really attractive all those years ago and it intimidated them a little. If they'd only known how many Saturday night's went by when I prayed the phone would ring. Anyway, that was a long time ago."

"Well, I think you are beautiful and no way I'd ever guess you're 42 too, 34 maybe but never 42."

Wendy decided if he was bullshitting her he was saying all the right things. Since they were still standing fairly close to each other Wendy leaned over and gave him a kiss on his cheek and said, "Thank you, you're sweet."

She hadn't pulled her face very far from his when she'd said those words. She was looking directly into his perfect steel blue eyes when she thought she saw him closing the distance between them. She closed her eyes and a moment later he was kissing her on her lips and then she was returning the kiss. At first slowly but she felt the heat within her rising up and her desires taking over.

Brad broke the kiss, took her hand and while holding her hand and keeping his eyes fixed on hers he moved around the sofa so that he was now right next to her. Brad let go of her hand but the she felt his hands on her arms slowly moving upwards. Again the goose bumps swept over her body and she closed her eyes in pleasure. Moments later his lips were against hers. Had she been asked she would have sworn that something dashed from his body into hers and took hold of her like she hadn't felt in years, decades maybe. For a moment the thought that she'd only just met this guy and really knew nothing of him passed through her mind but she quickly dismissed it and allowed herself to enjoy him.

He pulled her into him and her body molded perfectly, it seemed, into his. Her took from her any feeling of being matronly that she'd harbored and replaced them with feelings of youth and energy. She moaned, "oh god" as the memory of losing her virginity to another beautiful guy 21 years before moved through her memory.

"What?" Brad asked whispering in her ear. When he thought she was confused by his question he restated it saying, "I thought you said something."

"Oh, I was just remembering back to when I lost my virginity. It was a truly beautiful moment like this and I was 21 believe it or not!"

Wendy decided at that moment she didn't want to leave anything else to question and lead Brad by his hand to her bedroom. As she reached for the top button of her blouse to undo it Brad pushed her hand away and did it himself. As he slowly undid the buttons Wendy shook her shoes off without ever taking her eyes from his. As he pulled her blouse from her body his hands went to her breasts and for a moment again Wendy didn't feel beautiful. Her one time firm B cup breasts had filled out a little and become what she felt were ugly saggy C cup breasts.

As Brad put his hand under the bra and lifted up he said, "Wow, these are really nice."

"You think so?"

"Oh yeah!"

He put his arms around her and with a snap of his fingers released the bra snap. In almost the same motion he pulled the bra from her shoulders and replaced its cups with his hands. She could see him smile as he looked at them and weighed them with his hands. Then he put his hands on her sides and pushed them downwards.

She looked down at the jeans she was wearing and said, "Not very sexy but on a day like this they make the most sense." She felt his hand move to the button on the front of her jeans. She pushed them away and said, "No, let me."

She quickly undid them and stepped out of them revealing what she felt were her best assets, her legs. She'd been a distance runner in high school and college and still liked jogging though she could no longer go nearly as far, or as often, as she used to. As he looked down Brad smiled and then knelt in front of her. He pulled down her blue lace panties. Wendy had kept her pussy neatly trimmed but she stressed for a moment trying to remember when she'd last shaved her legs. It was almost like someone else's voice inside of her that said, you just did it this morning!

At that moment she felt Brad bury his face in her pussy and suck in her clit in the most gentle way imaginable. As he gently sucked on her clit and sucked it in she thought of how she and her best friend Jill had tried lesbian sex after her junior year in college. As he licked and sucked her pussy he lightly dragged her finger nails from the sides of her breasts down over her hips. Chills of pleasure coursed through her as he did this. Jill had shown her a type of oral sex she'd never experienced again, certain not with her husband, until now. Then she thought she felt her pussy gush upon Brad's face and before she could feel embarrassed she felt the first of several orgasms wash over her body. The last one left her feeling extremely weak in her knees and fearing she'd literally fall over she urged Brad into her bed and took him into her arms.

"It might be better if I got undressed first," Brad said with a grin. He got up and undressed while he stared into her eyes. It was almost like strip tease. She desired to see his cock and when he finally removed his underpants she felt a twinge of surprise as she say that he was of average size and maybe a little smaller. But also surprised her by immediately realizing that she didn't really care, that he was possibly the best lover she'd ever experience. Her lifelong desire for a man with a big cock, her husband had been a full 8 inches and she'd been with other larger men, suddenly was irrelevant.

When Brad slipped his naked body beneath the covers with her and pulled her into him she thought he was maybe the best man she'd ever been with and they hadn't even had intercourse yet! She reached between his legs for his cock and taking it in her hand she massaged it very lightly. He quickly grew in her hand. She'd always enjoyed this power she felt over men but this time she desired to be totally subservient to Brad.

He was in no rush as he kissed her lips and traced them with his tongue before pushing it into her mouth and seeking out her tongue. One of his free hands clutched her ass. He then moved his hand between her ass cheeks and up to the small of her back before pushing it back down and pulling her by her ass closer into him.

Now she wanted him in her, immediately, and she begged him to do exactly that but he answered her repeated requests with a simple, "soon." He was delightfully tormenting her. Where ever his hands went on her body it was if they had a special magnetic force that lifted her body into his hands. Wildly she kissed his face, his neck and his chest when she could get at it. She writhed beneath his touch and felt every bit the slut she desired to be for him. She knew she'd do anything for him. She was his slave and her mind raced with that thought and leapt towards its possibilities.

She could feel the rough hair of his chest rubbing against her nipples and she arched her back to feel his chest as fully as she could. She felt his legs constantly moving against her thighs and his cock brush against her pussy, then her thighs and then her pussy again. She knew she was dripping wet and felt certain the moment he entered her she'd explode like she'd never done before.

Yes, he was her master now and she was his willing slave. Tell me what you want, she thought, anything but please don't torture me any longer, just get your cock inside me.

Again she begged him and again his only response was "soon."

Then she said, "I don't think I can take it any more!" She knew she had never ever felt this way and she was quite sure what he'd done to get her feeling this way but she didn't care either.

Then she grabbed his engorged cock and pleaded, "Please, put it in me! I need you in me now! I'll do anything but please fuck me now!"

In her entire marriage she'd never talked like that. Her husband had begged her to talk dirty to him but she'd always claimed to be too shy to say those words and yet here she was not only saying them but repeating them. As Brad slowly moved his cock into her pussy Wendy yelled out, "Oh Brad I need your cock in me more than you know. I want to be your whore, you slut, I'll do anything for you!"

Her rational mind briefly took charge and told her that wasn't her and she shouldn't be saying such things but in the next moment she felt Brad press his cock fully and deeply into her and when she felt the head of his cock press against uterus she told her rational mind to fuck off.

Brad moved his cock in and out of her slowly at first and Wendy would chase his cock upwards with her hips as he pulled out of her. She didn't want a single moment to pass when she couldn't feel his cock filling her pussy but then as she repeated felt the tip of his cock pressing the lips of her pussy aside to once again enter her she realized how good that felt too.

Brad was still moving slowly in and out of her when Wendy had her first orgasm and as it started to subside a little she felt him slightly change his position over her and enter her a little faster. The first orgasm quickly gave way to a second which gave way to a third. Then he was slamming his hips into hers as hard as he could. She could hear and feel his balls slapping against her ass and it was then that she had an orgasm that she felt certain caused her to gush. The only time she'd ever gushed before was when an old boyfriend who was particularly adept at finger fucking her had brought her to such an orgasm. Her husband had found it difficult to bring her to multiple orgasms but here was Brad making her cum again and again with great ease.

Finally Brad came in her and when he did she felt him gush too. He filled her in a way she'd never experienced and when his cock had swollen inside her just before throwing his seed into her she felt her pussy as if it had a mind of its own clutch his cock trying to hold it in her. And when Brad had finally rolled off her she felt her pussy throbbing like she'd never know. Brad was lying next to her and reached over and tweaked one of her nipples. That had sent an electric shock through her that she was certain could bring her to another orgasm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Hot Snowy Evening

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds