• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cruise Ship "Tarzan"

Cruise Ship "Tarzan"

Linda first met him in the night-time dance club at the beginning of the cruise. He was part of the evening entertainment on 80s night, and while I was out of the room he noticed her dancing alone, and joined her. She was taken by him, and enjoyed the dance, but it wasn't until the next night that she realized just how much. Perhaps it was simply that during the dance, she could see his moves and his face, but the following night he appeared in the nightly stage show as "Tarzan". Of course, to play such a role, the actor must have broad shoulders, very strong and large arms, a narrow waist, and look great in a loin-cloth. Tarzan met all of these criteria, and upon seeing him, Linda even commented aloud to me about his great looks. It was clear she was hot for him.

The following afternoon, while the kids were in their various on-board activities, Linda and I were strolling around the ship and met him again. Tarzan (we'll call him that through this story even though it's only his stage name) asked what we were doing, and we explained that the girls were busy and we were looking for options for the afternoon for ourselves. He told us that he was officially off duty, and that he had permission to join the cruise guests for any activities, then suggested that we go for a drink.

We landed in a quiet bar on deck 4, and shared a few drinks (even Linda) as Tarzan told us more about the ship, his job and some of the interesting places he's traveled onboard. By the time the "social lubrication" had hit, he also told us that sometimes he finds time to share some much more interesting private time with some of the guests. Intrigued by this, and somewhat affected by the alcohol, Linda quickly invited him to our room.

Upon arriving in the room, we locked the door, and poured one more drink for each of us. As it turns out, we barely touched the drinks.

Linda was standing near the window of the stateroom, and I quietly slipped in behind her, my arms around her waist and started kissing her near the ear and around the neck, my body pushing into her back. Tarzan took my cue, approached her from the front, and while gently caressing the front of her thighs, began kissing her on the cheeks, moving to her mouth. It was clear Linda was very excited as she responded to the attentions by pushing her breasts into Tarzan's nearby chest, while at the same time pushing her hips into my midsection and feeling the firmness that was rapidly growing there.

Soon, Tarzan reached under Linda's top, and pulled it over her head. Like many of her on-board clothes, she wore no bra with this top, so she was suddenly exposed to him. She started to cover her breasts with her arms, but he reassured her, "no need to cover those beauties up." She let him push her arms aside, and begin kissing first one breast, then the other. He focused on the nipple letting his tongue gently swirl around each one, noticing her quick reaction as her nipples became rather erect and firm. As he continued to lick and suck on her breasts, I let one hand slip into the back of her shorts and began caressing Linda's sensitive spot just inside and under her bottom cheek.

Working together, Tarzan and I next took the waistband of Linda's short along with her panties and pulled them down, completely undressing her. We laid her on the bed and I lay beside her caressing her tummy, breasts and thighs in a way to show them off to Tarzan. At first she appeared shy, but with some reassuring comments, she soon opened up to the idea of being shown off proudly by her husband to a man who clearly turned her on. He was particularly impressed with the pretty little patch of hair that covered her more secret areas - and commented that he'd love to see what lie under soon. Linda replied, "soon enough, but first I need to see what that loincloth of yours usually covers.

Of course Tarzan (or actually the actor who plays him) was not in costume today. Rather, he wore a tight blue t-shirt and shorts. Realizing that Linda was really about to enjoy the upcoming show, I nestled in tightly beside her, and slipped her legs apart just enough for my hand to gently cup her pussy and eventually find her firm little clit. I planned to let her watch the show and provide just a little massage to make it more fun for her.

Tarzan stood beside the bed on the side where Linda lay and she turned her head toward him for the show. He slipped off his shirt over his head, and she instinctively reached up to touch his firm chest. After he removed his shirt, she caressed his arms, and he flexed a bit for her, showing off his tone. She ran her hand down his belly, and noticed that his shorts did a poor job of hiding the fact that he too was getting pretty excited by all of this. She reached down and clutched his cock through his shorts and found it's size surprising. She wanted to see more, and pulled on his shorts suggesting that he remove them. He followed her suggestion quickly, and soon was standing naked just beside her.

Tarzan's manhood was completely shaved. Actually, not just shaved, completely smooth with no stubble or evidence of hair. His cock stood fully erect and was about an inch longer and somewhat wider than my own (was was of course completely erect as well!) She reached to touch him, first cupping his balls, then running her hand over his shaft, squeezing slightly. He obviously enjoyed the attention.

While Linda was investigating Tarzan's manhood, anticipating her enjoyment I spread her legs more and slipped a finger into her pussy to find that she was very wet. Actually, it was clear before I reached her pussy that her excitement had built already to a point of wetting not only her pussy lips, but also the upper part of both thighs. My finger slid in easily, and soon I was massaging her G-spot with one finger, while attending to her clit with my thumb.

Becoming increasingly excited, Linda pulled Tarzan closer to her, and took his dick into her mouth, while at the same time cupping his balls with her hand. I knew she couldn't last long with this much stimulation below and excitement right in front of her. I was proven right when she soon started to rhythmically tighten her abdominal muscles. But as her orgasm began, she didn't let go of Tarzan's dick in her mouth. He easily noticed her response, and began to caress her breasts and nipples. That added stimulation put her over the edge again, and her orgasm continued for several minutes before she could take no more. She fell back on the bed and the two of us cuddled against her on opposite sides, gently caressing her body while she recovered.

We knew she was ready for more soon when she grabbed each of our dicks, one in each hand, started stroking and squeezing them and said, "boys, it's time to find out what these can do!"

So far, I had actually been very comfortable with my wife being so turned on by another man, and having him join us in such intimate activity. That said, I wasn't ready to see his dick in her pussy, so I made it clear as I arranged us for more fun that I had the role of properly fucking her pussy, and that I wouldn't let that go. I had Linda move to her hands and knees, and positioned Tarzan in front of her, me behind her. She caught on quickly, and took his cock into her mouth again. When she cupped his balls and started massaging the bottom of the shaft he made it clear that he was enjoying her attentions.

I slipped my own dick into her pussy from behind, noticing how incredibly wet she was at this point. I started pounding her fairly firmly and the sensation of my balls hitting her clit while my dick thrust inside with each stroke sent her just over the edge for another, although smaller orgasm. She briefly let go of Tarzan's cock and I took advantage of the small break to turn over over and have her lay on her back. I re-entered her pussy, sitting up this time, allowing her to have one hand to rub her own clit. With the other she directed Tarzan's dick back to her mouth and continued to run her tongue around his head while cupping his balls with her hand.

This time, her orgasm came rather quickly again. And I knew when the contractions started in her pussy, that I couldn't contain my own orgasm much longer. Seconds after she started to cum, I started pushing very firmly and much more slowly into her pussy, as I felt my own juices spurt into her waiting body. She could feel each thrust, and each of my own contractions - each one of them stimulating another simultaneous one in her own muscles.

When her orgasm had begun, Tarzan removed his cock from her mouth and began stroking himself while she continued to cup his balls in her hand. His orgasm quickly followed mine, but was a bit more visible as he sprayed his cum onto Linda's face and breasts.

We collapsed on the bed again, both guys gently kissing and caressing Linda as we saw the great pleasure that she had just experienced.

Ten minutes later we were all dressed, and Tarzan told us it was time for him to leave for his shift. But one the way out he teased us with a single sentence, "Maybe Jane can join us tomorrow..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cruise Ship "Tarzan"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 570 milliseconds