• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene Hot Tubs with Co-worker

Jolene Hot Tubs with Co-worker

I had been working late in the evenings for several weeks trying to catch up on my workload. My associate Bill was helping me and we became good friends, eating late meals and working like bastards. On my desk was a picture of my wife in a short mini skirt, black nylons and a tight fitting sheer blouse. Under the blouse a lace bra was holding up her large breasts. She was standing against a window with the view of Los Angeles between her spread legs. Jolene had her hands on her hips and her long blonde hair was cascading over her shoulders.

It is quite a picture and it keeps me thinking of my beautiful wife. One night Bill commented on the picture and was admiring my young wife. He asked where the picture was taken and I explained that on a monthly basis Jolene and I would spend the weekend in a nice hotel, having great sex and enjoying the time away from the house and job. Bill said that he envied me having a wife like that. Bill's wife was not into that type of thing and was not much to look at. He told me they very seldom had sex and they were thinking of getting a divorce because nothing seemed to be happening between them.

When we had completed our assignment I invited Bill and his wife over to my house on Saturday to have dinner and relax as a reward for a job well done. We had a very nice time on Saturday eating and drinking and just enjoying each other's company. I barbequed some steaks and Jolene made a great salad and desert. Jolene is proud of her body and wore a tight fitting halter-top and a pair of very short cut off shorts. Bill's wife was a petite girl, dressed rather plainly and not too talkative. I noticed that Bill and his wife admired Jolene each time she would move or walk by them. Who could blame them as my wife's erect nipples were pressing against her thin tank top most of the day and her fine ass was barely covered by her shorts. After they had left Jolene and I had sex in the hot tub and discussed the day. I made mention that Bill was sure attentive when she was around. Jolene thought Bill was extremely good looking and thought it sad that his wife was not willing to make more of the relationship. We went into the bedroom and as we were lying on the bed I asked Jolene is she would like to get Bill in bed. I was fondling her pussy while asking her this, I began to describe to her how she could seduce Bill and fuck his brains out. Her pussy became soaked and soon she was bucking against my hand in an enormous orgasm. Still she insisted that she would not have sex with Bill because of his pending divorce and that he worked with me. I let it go at that but knew that the thought of it had turned her on.

About two weeks later I invited Bill over to the house on a Saturday for another dinner. He said his wife could not come, but he would like to come over anyway. The day was similar to the first barbeque but we drank a little more. Jolene was wearing a short summer dress and when the light was right you could see right through the thin material, her tanned body became the center of attention. The discussion soon got around to sex and fantasies. Bill said that since he had been married for fifteen years he had fantasized about making love to another woman and also about another man taking his wife in front of him, but knew these fantasies would never happen. He said he had not made love to his wife for about three months and was feeling a little low. We ran out of beer and were drinking Tequila shooters. Everyone was a little loose. I excused myself to run to the liquor store and get some more beer and Tequila. Jolene and Bill were sitting on the back patio visiting. When I came back the Tequila was gone and they were both very drunk. We went into the house and turned on the television. Jolene's light summer dress that was high on her legs as she plopped down on the couch. As she sat next to me I raised the hem of her short dress to run my hands over her thighs. I met no resistance as my hand slowly moved up her creamy legs toward her panty-covered pussy. Bill was sitting on the couch next to us and was watching as her dress became bunched up around the tops of her thighs. As we watched the movie I slipped one of Jolene's shoulder straps off her shoulder and let it fall around her arm. My wife was not wearing a bra and her cleavage became quite apparent as the dress fell loosely down her chest.

Jolene left for a minute to use the restroom I asked Bill if he liked adult entertainment. He said he was just enjoying being with us and would watch anything as I put an X rated video in the player and turned it on. It was a video showing a salesman being seduced by a lonely housewife. I went to the kitchen to make more Tequila shooters. When I came back in Jolene and Bill were engrossed in the movie. Jolene was leaning forward on the couch and both straps had fallen down and just her hard nipples were holding up the top of her dress. The video was showing the housewife lowering her bathrobe and exposing her naked body to the salesman. I sat down next to my wife and we all had another shooter. When Jolene leaned forward to put her glass on the table her dress fell completely down revealing her right tit and nipple. This was just fine by me, I was sitting on her left and Bill was sitting on my wife's right. Jolene had not noticed her breast was exposed but Bill had. As she leaned back she felt us staring and was embarrassed that her tit was out of her dress. When she looked into Bill's hungry eyes she made no attempt to pull up the dress. I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to me so that her body turned and was facing Bill. With my left hand I gently pulled the other side of her dress down revealing her other breast. When Jolene gets excited her nipples grow large and extend about three fourths of an inch from her tits. Jolene parted her legs and pulled her dress above her waist. Bill was staring at her firm flat stomach and her lace covered blonde pussy.

I began fondling her nipples and rolling them with my fingers, tugging them up occasionally. Jolene pulled her legs up onto the couch and put one foot behind Bill and the other on his lap. As my wife lay back against me I moved one hand down to her pussy and began rubbing her hot blonde box through her panties. Bill began running his hands up and down her thighs while watching me play with her pussy. None of us were paying attention to the video. I began to kiss my wife while fondling her breasts. Bill took a bold move and moving his hands up my wife's thighs slipped his fingers into her waistband slowly pulled her lace panties off and down her legs. Jolene stood up in front of both of us and shed the dress that was bunched up around her waist. She took Bill by the hand and led him to the bedroom. I followed and took a seat in an overstuffed chair next to the bed. Bill was flat on his back as my wife climbed onto the bed, naked, with her breasts swaying beneath her. Kneeling Jolene removed his shirt and then his pants, followed by his underwear. Bill's cock was about nine inches and as hard a rock. Jolene took it in both hands and began pulling on it as she asked Bill if he would like to make love to her. When Bill instantly answered yes my wife laid down on the bed and told him to do what he wanted, she was all his for the night.

Bill started by kissing her, his tongue diving deep into her eager mouth. His hands were gently fondling her heaving breasts and pulling on her nipples. Bill ran his tongue down her neck and chest. First on her right nipple then on her left he placed soft wet kisses. Working from one side to the other he sucked her hard nipples into his mouth and rolled his tongue over every inch of her firm breasts. Bill held both breasts together and placed his face between them. Jolene was panting and her body was squirming with Bill's touch and desire. Bill ran his tongue across her firm belly and soft blonde stomach hair while continuing to fondle her breasts. His face came into the neatly trimmed soft blonde pussy hair and he moved slowly from side to side feeling her pussy hair with each cheek. He kissed the inside of her thighs before moving his mouth to her hot pussy. Jolene was wet and ready for his darting tongue. Bill moved his tongue in and out of her pussy, licking the outer lips and lightly licking her clit. Soon I could hear the sound of Bill eating my wife's pussy in earnest. His face was buried in her pussy and he was holding her by the hips. Jolene began to cry out as he brought her to her first orgasm, his tongue deep in her pussy, then sucking on her clit.

When Jolene caught her breath she asked Bill to lie down as she moved to her hands and knees. Jolene began as Bill had by kissing him long and deep. As she worked down his hairy chest she bit and chewed on each of his nipples. My wife took his hard cock in both hands and began swirling her tongue around the red head of his shaft. Jolene licked her way up and down his cock like it was a candy cane. While holding his dick in her hands my wife began licking and sucking on his balls. One at a time she would take them into her mouth and caress them with her tongue. Moving back to his cock Jolene began to give him the blowjob of his life. I watched as Bill's stomach tightened and his hips began bucking. Jolene was sucking his seed from his pulsing cock; cum was running out of her mouth as she tried to take it all. My wife was lapping up every drop with a lustful hunger and pumping his cock to get it all. Jolene moved up to Bill and they began kissing again. My wife never let go of his dick and after about fifteen minutes of kissing his cock was hard again. They rolled so that Jolene was on her back and Bill was on top. Jolene guided his hard dick into her pussy and locked her legs around his ass. I had a great view of Bill's cock moving in and out of my wife's waiting pussy. Jolene and Bill were kissing again as he fucked her for all he was worth. Bill's ass muscles began to tighten as he drove his rigid dick in and out. They both began moaning then broke the kiss as Bill shot his second load into my wife's pussy. Jolene was tossing her head from side to side and pulling on her erect nipples. They were both very sweaty and collapsed in each other's arms.

I was sitting naked in the chair pumping my hard dick. I could not believe this had actually happened and I was so turned on. Jolene got off of the bed and moved over to the chair. She was sweaty and Bill's cum was oozing from her fresh fucked pussy. Her hair was wild looking and an evil look was in her eyes. My wife moved to the chair and while she was licking her lips she kept saying, "Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me". I sat in the chair as she put each of her legs over the arms of the chair and lowered her pussy onto my cock. Jolene grabbed my head and we started kissing like we did when we were kids and just married. It felt great, my wife fucking me with wild abandon, and the feeling of being so turned on by this nasty night of sex. Jolene broke the kiss and moved her tits into my face. I began licking and biting her nipples as we both began to cum. I was fucking her hard and fast, my dick pumping my cum up into her just fucked pussy. Jolene was crying out loud for me to keep fucking her. As we both relaxed Jolene ground her pussy against my limp dick and asked if that was nasty enough for me. I told her how much I had enjoyed watching her fuck Bill then fuck me.

Jolene crawled off me and got back in bed with Bill. She turned and motioned me to the bed. Jolene began kissing Bill again and pulling on his soft dick. When she broke the kiss my wife moved into a 69 position and began sucking on Bill's dick. Soon it was hard and she was pumping her swollen cheeks up and down on it. Bill had his face buried in her pussy and had her ass cheeks pulled apart. I got on my hands and knees and slipped the head of my cock into her pussy. With one long stroke I buried my hard cock in her wet box. Bill began sucking on my balls, which blew me away. Jolene was still sucking his cock and soon I could feel Bill cumming by the way he was sucking my balls. I could hold out no longer and shot what I had left into my wife's hot pussy as I watched her sucking the sperm from Bill's shooting cock. Jolene looked back and saw Bill sucking on my balls and she began sucking on his as she pumped the last bit of come from his dick. As his come spurted onto her face Jolene was panting with her own powerful climax. My wife collapsed on top of Bill as my dick slid from her pussy. We were all now sweaty and decided to head to the hot tub to relax. Bill was more than appreciative of the evening and many times thanked Jolene for the best sex he had ever had. After about a half an hour in the hot tub Bill excused himself and dressed to head home. On the way out of the house Jolene stood naked by the door and gave him one last lusty kiss before he left. Jolene and I spent the rest of the night talking about our festivities and sex before falling asleep in each other's arms.

On Monday Bill and I discussed the events of Saturday night and how we had all enjoyed the great time. Bill picked up the picture of my wife from my desk and gently kissed it before leaving the office. That night we were working late again and I called Jolene to let her know I would not be home until after 10:00. She asked if Bill had said anything and I told her how much he had enjoyed himself and her charms. Jolene said that he had sent her a dozen roses by courier with a big thank you card attached. My wife asked if I was bothered by that and I explained that I thought it was a nice gesture and showed what a good person Bill was. Jolene said good-bye and to tell Bill hello for her, I told her to hang on and she could tell him herself. I transferred the call to Bill's office as I said good-bye. Bill's office is across from mine and I heard him talking on the speakerphone to my wife. As I entered his office Bill's back was toward me and he was telling her how much he enjoyed himself and that he would like to do it again if it was all right with Jolene and myself. Jolene told him that she had lived one of her fantasies and would certainly look forward to making love with him again, anytime.

As Bill was hanging up the phone I knocked on his doorframe and entered his office. We spent about an hour further discussing the threesome and potential future excursions. It was a turn on for both of us to think about our next threesome. On Thursday Bill came into my office as the rest of the staff was leaving, in his hand was an envelope. As he sat down across from me he handed the envelope to me. Inside was a picture of my wife, naked, lying out by the hot tub. At the bottom of the picture was a note saying "Let's get it on!" and a blot of her hot red lipstick. I had not seen this picture before and was rather shocked. I had not gone through my mail yet and proceeded to do so. In my mail was an envelope similar to Bill's, I tore it open to discover a picture of Jolene by the hot tub with one hand in her pussy and the other pulling at one of her nipples. On the bottom was the message "Thinking about you!" and a blot of her hot red lipstick. Bill and I laughed and compared pictures. We were working late as usual and had called out for dinner. About 8:00 there was a knock on the door to the offices. I went to the door to find out who was there and was pleasantly surprised to see Jolene with the pizza in her hand. She held her finger up to her mouth and entered the office.

Jolene was wearing a very short red mini-skirt which fit as tight as a glove. Her legs were covered by lace stockings which disappeared into high spiked heels. She had on a black transparent lace top, her nipples were hard and erect showing clearly through the thin material. I called to Bill that the pizza girl was here. He said he had to finish some paper work and would be right with me. Jolene took a piece of the pizza and slipped into his office, I was right behind her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene Hot Tubs with Co-worker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds