• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene & Tony

Jolene & Tony

12

A couple of weeks ago I received a call from an old workmate and friend, Tony. Tony and I had worked together for a couple of years and although we hung out occasionally we never did get to be the best of friends that men sometimes achieve. One of the reasons was that my wife Jolene never did warm up to Tony, she said she felt he was always checking her out and not really interested in becoming friends. If you have read our other stories or checked out our profile you know Jolene is tall, tanned and very sexy. I had often told Jolene that Tony and I would talk and that he always expressed a desire to get closer to her, this did not really turn my wife on and we never got together with Tony as we have done with other special friends. At any rate Tony said he was going to be in town on business and wondered if we could get together for dinner and shoot the shit about old times. I told Tony that I could meet him at his hotel and we could have dinner and drinks. The second request from Tony was that Jolene accompanies us as he said he missed seeing her also. I wasn't sure my wife would want to drive to LA and sit through dinner and drinks with Tony but I agreed to ask her.

After hanging up my wife asked who it was and what they wanted. I told her Tony was coming to town and watched her eyes roll around her head as she went on to tell me that she always felt he was putting the make on her when he was around. I told Jolene that most of the men we met wanted to put the make on her and went on to say that many times Tony told me he would like to dip his nine inches in her "love pot" as he called it. Jolene asked me if he really had nine inches and I told her I didn't really know but had no reason not to believe him. That was all we discussed about Tony throughout the afternoon and evening. That night when we went to bed I slid my hand in my wife's tiny panties and asked her if she was thinking about Tony's nine inches. She told me that she wasn't but as I went on telling her a story of her sucking his cock to erection, holding it in both of her small hands and then spreading her legs for his huge cock to slip into her wet pussy I could feel her nearly bald pussy become slick and wet. As I went on telling Jolene how Tony was going to fuck her over and over again she started bucking in an intense orgasm. I know my wife and the seed was planted although she denied being turned on by the thought of fucking Tony.

During the rest of the week I would occasionally joke with Jolene about her riding Tony's long pole to which she would just smile and tell me no way it was going to happen. However at least twice more I created stories of her fucking or sucking Tony while we were having sex and each time she rocked with a great orgasm. During the last story I was working her large purple dildo in and out of her soppy pussy while finger her clit, describing Tony's cock buried deep in her pussy, pumping her full of his pent up cum. After her orgasm Jolene would not let me pull the dildo out and she just moved it around inside her with her eyes closed, moaning and biting her lip. I was pretty sure there was going to be a chance I would be watching my wife fucking my friend Tony.

The following Wednesday Tony called while I was at work and told Jolene he would be in town later in the evening and asked if we were going to come up to Los Angeles and meet him. Jolene suggested he take a cab from the airport to our house and have a nice homemade dinner with us before heading back to the hotel. As I was listening to my wife relate that Tony had accepted her invitation the thought struck me that she was wearing a very short summer dress that laced up the front and most of the lacing was undone. When she bent over ever so slightly the top of her dress opened up revealing her luscious tits down to her large brown nipples. The dress was so short that while she was sitting on a bar stool I could almost make out her neatly trimmed blonde pussy and could definitely tell she was not wearing panties. Although Jolene wears outfits like this often I could only guess this particular outfit was for Tony's sake not mine. I teased my wife about getting ready for Tony and his long dong only to be met with a denial; her sexy smile the only hint giving away her innermost thoughts. As Jolene started preparing dinner I attempted to fondle her fine body only to be shushed off to take a shower and get ready for our guest.

While showering my mind was filled with thoughts of Jolene taking Tony's cock both orally and into her sweet pussy. My cock was hard all during the shower and I just about came twice while pumping my shaft to the mental image of my wife's pussy lips stretched over my friend's dick. I finished my shower and had settled into a chair on the patio wearing only a thin pair of pajama shorts and a t-shirt when the phone rang. I picked it up just after the second ring to find my wife already talking to Tony as he was telling her he was only a few minutes away and wanted to know if he could pick up anything on the way over. Jolene in a fairly flirty voice told him "Tony, I have everything you need and will be ready when you get here, can't wait to see you!". This definitely was different from any other conversation they had ever had before. After Jolene hung up the phone I did the same and sat wondering where the evening was headed.

About 20 minutes later the dogs started barking and I knew Tony had arrived. I joined my wife at the front door as she was letting him in and as we met we gave each other a big bear hug. Tony then turned to Jolene and stretched out his hand politely as my wife moved past his outstretched arm and gave him a big hug also. Jolene's large breasts were pressed against his thin shirt as he grasped her tightly. Tony reciprocated by picking her up while hugging her and as he did so her dress rose above the bottom of her firm ass confirming she was not wearing underwear. We set Tony's suitcase by the front door and headed toward the backyard where it was a little cooler, this being the warm time of year in Southern California. Tony took a seat opposite me at our glass covered patio table as my wife headed into the house for some cocktails. As Tony and I were catching up on recent events Jolene appeared holding a tray of margaritas and leaning forward served our newly arrived guest allowing her dress to fall open giving him a splendid view of her hardening nipples. On my end the dress was so short I had a great view of her firm tanned ass. Jolene turned and served me in the same manner and I caught her sexy smile as she lingered bent over giving Tony plenty of time to check out her ass. I was watching Tony with one eye and taking in my wife's large supple tanned tits with my other eye.

Setting the tray down and taking her drink Jolene took her seat between the two of us and slowly crossed her legs allowing her short dress to creep high on her thigh and leaning back in her chair I am sure Tony had a lovely view of her upper thigh and lower ass. We visited for a while and I caught my wife teasing my friend several times by either crossing and uncrossing her legs or turning in her chair with her legs slightly parted allowing Tony a glimpse of her beautiful blonde slit. I left the two of them talking like school kids to fix us another cocktail and check on the casserole we were having for dinner. The casserole looked like it was still an hour away so I fixed our drinks, a little on the heavy side for Jolene and then made my way back to the patio. Jolene was sitting with her legs up in her chair facing Tony and it was all he could do not to stare into her quite visible pussy peeking out from between her dainty ankles. I served Tony his drink over his shoulder and after taking in my wife's exposed pussy looked up to see her smiling at me with that come fuck me look. I was quite aware that her glistening pussy gave away her desire to see Tony's cock and most likely slide it into that sweet slit.

The weather was still quite warm and Tony asked if it was ok for him to change into a pair of shorts he brought. As he stood it was obvious my wife's teasing had taken the proper affect as his cock was certainly bulging in his slacks. Tony excused himself and made his way into the house to change, I hollered after him to use our bedroom to change in. Jolene went in for our third round of drinks while I adjusted my semi-erect cock in my shorts. Tony came through the open French doors of our bedroom and took his seat as my wife emerged from the house with another round of drinks. Setting the drinks on the table in front of Tony my wife lingered a moment taking in the view of his manhood pressing against his short thin shorts. I am sure Tony took notice of her gaze at his cock as he shifted in his seat. Jolene smiled at me and then at Tony before turning and heading back toward the kitchen, Tony's gaze was stuck on her hips swaying under that thin short dress. As Jolene entered the house I commented on how much I loved being married to Jolene and Tony chimed in that he could certainly see why. I asked Tony what he thought of Jolene and he mentioned that for the first time she actually seemed glad to see him. Knowing my wife would be a while getting dinner ready I told him of the stories I had told Jolene of his large cock and that I thought she was wondering about it herself.

Tony smiled and told me he had often fantasized about Jolene and asked me if I knew she was flashing her pussy at him most of the afternoon. He went on to say that his cock had been hard while my wife sat in front of him with her long tan legs pulled up and her pussy begging to be seen. As Tony was telling me this he was rubbing his cock through his shorts and asking if I was ok with her showing herself off to other men. I told Tony that it was fine by me and that my cock was as hard as his knowing my wife was flirting with him. I went on to ask him if he remembered our friend Steve, the carpenter, to which he replied he did. Jolene called from the kitchen about that time saying dinner would be served in a few minutes. Tony asked me why I mentioned Steve and when I smiled he said "No way!! You mean you let Steve fuck your wife?" I said not only did I let him but also that I enjoy watching Steve fucking Jolene and we had double-teamed her several times. I described the several occasions that Steve had dropped by our house while I was at work and how Jolene enjoyed fucking him and then telling me about it when I got home. Tony was rubbing his cock as I finished explaining that Jolene loved fucking and I loved Jolene. As my wife began bringing dishes to the table we stopped talking and rose to help her carry plates and such from the kitchen to the table.

Dinner was very sexually charged with many innuendos about sex and having sex. Tony mentioned that he had just broken off with his girlfriend of several years and had not been with a woman since, more than two months now. This brought a smile to my wife's face as she asked him why they broke off their relationship. True or not Tony mentioned that he wanted to explore some open sexuality and that his girlfriend was against it. He went on to say that one night while watching a baseball game on television with one of his friends he had suggested to her that she change into something sexy, something that showed off her long legs and full tits. She asked him why and he said it would turn him on to watch her tease his friend. He said he wanted her to be a little sluttish and that she got angry and left the room. After that night she became very distant and eventually they broke up. I asked if he had ever done that before and he said no but that one of his fantasies was to have three-way sex with his girlfriend and one of his buddies. Jolene was squirming in her chair, my cock was hard and I was guessing Tony's was too. Jolene mentioned that that sounded like it might be fun and picking up her plate excused herself to clean up the table. As Jolene turned out of view I asked Tony if what he had said was true and he said it was almost true, that he had actually asked his girlfriend to fuck his buddy, Ron, and that is when she got pissed off.

Tony and I scooped up the dinner dishes, cleared the table and joined my wife in the kitchen. Jolene told us to sit down at the kitchen table as she did the dishes, an offer we couldn't refuse as she continued to bend over the dishwasher while loading it. The sexual tension was still thick as Jolene finished cleaning and asked if we would like one more drink on the patio. I mixed us all another strong drink and we headed out to the patio arm in arm. There was a certain feeling in the air that something was about to happen as we sat and talked more about Tony, his business trip and then his girlfriend again. Tony described her as a tall blonde, built to fuck with curves in all the right places. He may as well have been describing Jolene and I was sure the description was not lost on my wife. The conversation dwindled as we were all reflecting on what to say or do next. There was a deck of cards sitting on the table and taking them in his hands Tony suggested we play a card game. Jolene leaned forward and took the cards from Tony, revealing her luscious tits to both of us and as she sat down my wife suggested a little cut the cards Truth of Dare. I was game and Tony certainly perked up as he asked Jolene the rules. Jolene said that the high card got to ask the other person for either a Truth of Dare. If accepted then that person would either tell a Truth or perform a dare then have their choice of who to cut the cards with. This sounded good to Tony and I as Jolene slid the cards in front of our friend asking him to cut the cards.

Tony cut the cards and pulled a seven of diamonds. Jolene cut the balance of the deck and pulled a Jack of clubs. Smiling she looked right at Tony and asked him "Truth of Dare?" Tony responded Truth and Jolene asked him what he thought of her. Sitting there listening as Tony described my wife as sexy, fun and fuckable I just about fell out of my chair. Tony went on to describe his fantasizing about where her long legs met and how her breasts would feel in his hands. My wife was starting to blush as Tony finished by telling her he had often played with himself while thinking about being between her long tanned legs. If the air was thick with sex before it certainly was heating up now. Tony picked up the cards and shuffled them before sliding them across the table to me. I cut a three of clubs as Tony pulled a ten of spades from the deck. Smiling he asked me for either a truth or dare and I responded with a truth. Tony looked across at Jolene and then asked "Do you enjoy watching your wife have sex with other men?" Jolene looked across the table at me then back to Tony who was smiling from ear to ear. I leaned back in my chair and said "Watching Jolene have sex with other men is one of my favorite experiences. My cock gets so hard watching my beautiful wife fucking someone else, her legs spread wide with cock slipping into her hot pussy and the look of pleasure on her face as she cums with their cocks deep in her pussy." I don't know who was more surprised Tony or Jolene as I finished my description.

I picked up the cards and shuffled them before sliding them in front of my wife. I knew things were going to heat up now, whether Jolene won or I won. Letting Jolene go first she pulled the Queen of spades and started cheering thinking she had won. I paused a second and split the remaining deck pulling the King of hearts from the cards. You could hear a pin drop as Jolene fell back into her chair as now it was my turn to laugh and I took full advantage of the moment. I asked Jolene "Truth or Dare?" and as she leaned back in her chair, beautiful in the evening light said "Dare!" with a sense of defiance. Looking across the table at my wife then over to Tony I thought a moment then said, "I dare you to give Tony a kiss!" Jolene stood up and made her way to Tony and leaning forward, revealing her tits, brought her lips to his and gave him a long lingering French kiss. Breaking the kiss Jolene took her seat and shuffling the cards slid them back across to me. I cut a 10 of clubs and my wife cut the six of spades. Again I asked her either truth or dare as she responded with "Dare" again. Upping the ante I said, ""Let Tony take your dress off!" Jolene smiled her sexy crooked smile and slowly stood and walked catlike around the table next to Tony, standing so close to him I am sure she could feel his rapid breathing on her skin. Tony stood up and taking the small straps of her summer dress slid it from her shoulders, lightly pulled it past her breasts where her nipples momentarily hung up the material then down her hips and releasing it let it fall to the patio deck. My wife stepped back and out of her dress and slowly turning around made her way back to her chair where she sat down and picked up the cards. Shuffling the deck Jolene slid them across the table to me where she told me to split the deck. I pulled a four of clubs as my wife started laughing, her breasts jiggling as she laughed. Jolene leaned forward, her nipples brushing the tablecloth and pulled a card from the deck to which she shrieked loudly and really started laughing. Turning over the card it was the two of diamonds, I had won again! Before I could even ask the question my wife yelled out "Dare!" I knew what she had on her mind.

Putting the cards back on the table I looked at my now naked wife, my cock hard in my pants, and said "Tony, what do you think? What do you think the dare should be?" Tony was glued to my naked wife as she stood and leaned across the table telling me it was my dare not Tony's! Jolene's nipples were rock hard at the end of her dangling breasts and the look in her eye was almost devilish. I immediately replied that the dare was to take Tony's cock out of his pants and give him one of her great blowjobs. Jolene asked what would happen if she refused the dare and I said her punishment would be to take Tony into the guest room and show him what a naughty wife she could be. My wife smiled across the table at me then taking Tony by the hand pulled him up and led him into the house, through our bedroom and then into the adjoining guest room. I watched my wife's beautiful naked ass sway as she waked away from me, her hips moving in a soft rhythm. Waiting a few minutes I cleaned up the table and made my way to the guest bedroom door, stopping to peer inside, knowing my wife and Tony were enjoying each other's bodies. As I looked in my wife was propped up against the pillows, her arms over the low headboard, her legs spread with Tony's face buried in her sweet little pussy. Tony's hands had found Jolene's tits and as he pulled the nipple of one he gently squeezed her fleshy breast with the other. Jolene smiled seductively at me as I dropped my pants and took a seat in a cushioned chair.

Tony moved his hands down and under my wife's firm ass and raising her in his large hands continued sucking and licking her pussy. I watched intently as his tongue slipped in and around my wife's pussy lips and pulled on her clit. Tony rose up and as he came to his knees I could clearly see his giant cock, hard and straight as he lined it up with my wife's pussy. As Tony began kissing my wife his cock brushed against her pussy lips then with a small push slipped deep into her hot pussy. Jolene was gasping as they kissed, taking Tony's nine-inch cock as deep as she could. From my chair I could see our friend's cock moving slowly in and out of my wife, each thrust going deeper than the previous. Soon Tony had most of his cock in Jolene's pussy and her wet pussy lips were stretched around him. My wife wrapped her long legs around Tony as he began fucking her in earnest. My fist was pumping my cock as our friend and my wife were locked together. Jolene started a low moan at about the same time I saw Tony's ass start to tighten and his pounding began to become a little erratic. With several long slow thrusts Tony began cumming in my wife as she pulled him to her, her finger nails digging into his back. Tony was frozen in time with his cock in my wife as he emptied himself and enjoyed the moment.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene & Tony

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds