• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckold for Katarina Ch. 03a

Cuckold for Katarina Ch. 03a

"I want 2 of you now," Katarina said to me. "I want you and another man ravishing my body while my guy looks on. I want the two of you to have your way with me at the same time, to be inside of me in different places. I want you to direct what the other guy does to me while you're doing your thing with me too, all in front of my boyfriend."

It seems Katarina's boyfriend wasn't protesting our antics at all. Quite the contrary, according to her. Apparently, he looked forward to each and every encounter that he was now being regularly subjected to.

"Hmmm," I replied. "I do like the sound of this one playing out. Do you have another guy in mind, or should I do the shopping? If I do the choosing, it'll be quantity over quality, just so you know."

With that, I was sent to the task of acquiring a third for our big show. To make matters more enticing than they already were, it was agreed that I would play "director," dictating what Katarina was do in the moment, as well as our third party cocksman. My imagination was already working up some scenes that she and I had talked about in the past.

I started advertising for a "porn star" in the local listings, requiring a picture and references of his abilities. It was unbelievable the amount of response the ad got, and I forwarded the likely contender photos to Katarina to select her favorite cock. Once done, I did the background check, as I wanted it to be safe (no condoms were to be used) and fulfilling (would he last more than 5 minutes?). Eventually all of the work landed us a thick 9 incher for our planned 2 on 1 cuckold extravaganza.

The chosen night arrived and I arrived at the designated time, giving Katarina time to set the mood with her boyfriend, which amounted to teasing him to no end, with lots of heavy petting and flashing herself to him. By the time I got there he was obviously pretty worked up but sitting in his usual bedside chair, as instructed.

I unzipped the bag I had brought with me and got busy. Duct tape came out first, and immediately I set to work on her man, by taping his hands and feet to the chair he was sitting in. Then I had Katarina unzip his pants and get them down around his ankles so that she could see just how much our antics were turning him on through out the evening.

Next came the pair of handcuffs Katrina had always told me she liked, but I had never used on her. I took off her blouse and bra and locked her hands together behind her back. Then I tied the cuffs to one of her bedposts so she stood there with her beautiful breasts jutting out and her smooth skin exposed to our lustful eyes.

I hadn't told Katarina about this next part, but I planned to digitally record the whole experience that was about to take place -- not for myself, but for her to have a memento to do with as she wanted. I hoped she'd use it to masturbate to, or, to remind her boyfriend of who was in charge, should he ever think differently. I set up the tripod, faced it toward the bed to catch all the action, and pressed record.

I moved over to where Katarina was hand cuffed, with yet another object in hand. I looked at her and leaned in for a sexy kiss, brushing her already hard nipples against my chest. I asked if she was ready for another trip down the rabbit hole, this time giving up all control.

Her eyes widened, but her head nodded in the affirmative, so without further ado, I slid the chrome, leather-lined collar around her neck, buckling it in back, and attached a leash to the collars' D ring. I undid her skirt (she had gotten well versed in wearing easily removable clothes for our encounters), leaving her in her sexy white lace g-string and those ever so sex inducing boots of hers. I then tugged gently and persistently on her leash until she leaned forward a bit. I leaned in for another deep, tongue swirling kiss.

Afterwards, I looked over at her boyfriend whom was hard and sticking up already. I told him that if he liked the collar and leash treatment he just might be lucky enough to receive the same, if it pleased Katarina to do so. Cupping one of her tits, I pointed it towards his face to show him it's hardness; a sign of how she was getting turned on as well. He leaned forward to suck on it and I kept her just out of reach of his mouth.

The door bell rang and I towed Katarina downstairs with me to answer it, knowing it was our selected stud. After checking through the peephole, I told Katarina to open the door and greet her lengthy lover. His immediate words were "Hellooooo there sexy. I am so going to enjoy you." He then looked at me and asked if he could take over on the leash, to which I let him know that she wasn't his to do with as he pleased. I was her care taker of pleasure and her interpreter, if you will, where by I would act on my knowledge of what turned her on, and guide what happened so that she had a very enjoyable evening. I might be the one directing things upstairs, but this was meant to be for Katarina's fulfillment.

Upstairs we went, where I introduced our stand in cock, Peter, to Katarina's boyfriend. "Well, well," Peter said. "Looks like you're a tad restrained tonight. This will truly be my pleasure to fuck your beautiful girlfriend in front of you. After I get through with her, I don't think she'll be too satisfied with you anymore, judging by the size of your pecker there."

With that, Peter unzipped and let his peter fall out, and his pictures hadn't lied. He was semi-hard and he still looked sizable and thick. He and I both took off the rest of our clothes and kept our eyes on Katarina, licking our lips lustfully. I passed the leash to Peter and told him to "get acquainted with his play toy for the night."

He took the rein from me and reeled it in like he pulling his prize fish into his boat. He got Katarina up close to him, and looked her over approvingly, from head to toe. "I like how big and hard your nipples are, slut." Apparently, he had stepped into his role for the evening, and, had found a name for Katarina to fulfill as well. He squeezed her nipples and cupped her tits, admiring them and getting excited in the process. His cock had reached it's full 9 inches and seemed as thick around as Katarina's own forearms. This was going to be really exciting to watch her take his cock and see her reactions. I was hard as a rock just thinking about it.

His hands worked there way down her body and found her pussy. "Oh?" he said, "Freshly shaven and ready to be fucked, I see. It's Time for you to get to know me better. Get on your knees and say 'ah.' "

She looked over at me with a questioning look. She knew that what transpired tonight wasn't up to Peter -- I was the one in charge. I smiled and gave her the "go ahead" nod. She sank to her knees, eying his cock sticking straight out at her the whole time, and then once to the floor, looked up at Peter and said "Ah?"

It dawned on me that part of Katarina's game plan was to fuck Peter not only in front of her boyfriend, but me too, in her very likely successful attempt to make us both want her uncontrollably. I may be in charge of the leash, but it would be difficult to maintain control of the amount of desire I had for this woman, how she made my body feel, but bigger than that was how much passion she could elicit from me.

There she was, taking a very fat cock into her mouth. Her lips were stretched around it and she was making quite an effort to take more than a few inches into her mouth. As she moved her mouth back and forth, Peter began to pump forward and back ward, in and out of her mouth. As he rocked his hips, he grabbed Katarina by her hair and started making big, exaggerated strokes, fully pulling his cock out of her mouth by a few inches, waiting, and then pushing back into her and holding it deeply in her mouth, making her gag slightly as his huge mushroom head was pushing up against the back of her throat.

She upped the ante by looking over at me while his cock was buried in her mouth, hands helplessly handcuffed behind her back. It made me want her badly. She was winning control of me without trying too hard at all. I moved around behind her, grabbed the leash back, and slipping an arm around her waist lifted her up and on to the bed so she was doggy style on the edge of the bed.

Peter stepped forward and continued shoving his cock in and out her mouth, holding her body up with her hair, and I rubbed my cock head up and down her very wet pussy lips, lubricating my path to heaven. More and more of her pussy juices flowed out of her as I did this, and soon my cockhead was dripping. I put my cockhead at the tip of her pussy entrance and pushed just the head of my cock into her, just up to the ridge of my cock head.

I stayed that way for awhile, paused at her entrance, watching Peter getting off fucking her mouth. He was lost under her charms and didn't even know he was lost. I was trying to regain some of the control by getting her to want my cock inside of her. Eventually, having me tease her with just my cockhead was paying off. She began pushing back onto me in an effort to get my cock to go in further. I reached a hand high up into the air and let it come down HARD on her ass cheek. She jumped forward in shock and got an even bigger one as Peter's peter pushed instantly past her throat entrance lodged all the way down with her nose in his pubic hair and his balls pressed against her chin. She had wanted to yelp, but now found herself not being able to breathe because of the monster lodged in her esophagus.

Peter pressed her head harder against his groin, keeping his cock there for a short while. I took that as my cue to shove my cock all the way into her velvety pussy, all at once. Her body jumped and her cuffed hands balled into fists. I knew this scene was pushing the limits of her comfortability, but she hadn't given the sign for the safe word we agreed upon, so I knew she was still in the game.

She was very trusting of my care taking. Here was a complete stranger with his cock buried down her throat so she couldn't breathe, handcuffed in front of her tied down boyfriend, being recorded. How far did she want to go? Had she forgotten the safe sign? Surely she needs air by now? Shit?! Maybe I should . . . Abruptly Peter pulled out of her throat and mouth, and she let in a huge gasp of air, again and again, as she caught her breath.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckold for Katarina Ch. 03a

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 172 milliseconds