• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Girls Night Out Ch. 01

Girls Night Out Ch. 01

This is the story of my girlfriend Donna's transformation. On the evening this occurred was meant to be a girl's night out, but it ended up as a girl's coming out, coming of the closet that is. You know the saying, be careful what you wish for because you may get your wish? Well, my wish for a threesome brought my girlfriend out of the tight bud of her repressed sexuality to blossom into a sensual woman who embraced sex...only not with me...but with a woman. Fortunately for me there was a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow experience. Here is the erotic story, a true story, of what happened.

It was my girlfriend's 30th birthday and her friends had a special night planned for her. They were taking her to her first CFNM review. Because she was the only one in the bunch who had never been to a clothed female nude male review and because she was the birthday girl, they managed to score front row seats for the occasion. Actually, the owner of the establishment is a client and a friend of mine. I asked if he'd watch over her to make sure that my girlfriend had a good time. An accountant and it being tax season, she's been a bit stressed out over work, lately.

My girlfriend, a CPA, is not the type to frequent bars, never mind a strip club where hot guys are parading around semi-naked and dancing naked. We met three years ago at a lecture about the Internal Revenue Service tax code. I'm an investment attorney. That she understands and can interpret the dry reading of the tax laws of the Internal Revenue Service should give you some insight as to how stiff she sometimes can be. Moreover, a partner in her accounting firm, she is accustomed to proper decorum in and out of the office, so for her to stray from the road of appropriate lady like behavior was a real stretch for her. Her friends figured after having a few drinks, lots of laughs, and ogling a bunch of naked, hot men, she might let her hair down. After all, it was her birthday celebration.

Originally there were supposed to be four of them going out, but her friend Susan called in sick that day with the flu and her other friend, Audrey, could not make it because her son was home with a fever and her husband was working second shift at the factory. It was down to just two of them, Yan, who was her best friend and roommate from college and her.

They had discussed renting a limo so that they all could drink without the need for a designated driver, but since it was now just the two of them they took a cab to the club. Once there, they were escorted to their table and had a drink before the festivities began. They hadn't bothered to grab a bite to eat and the first drink went down as if they had consumed a double. By the second drink at the start of the show they were both more than a little tipsy.

When my girlfriend had told me that she was going to a CFNM show I had hoped she'd have lots of hot things to tell me afterward. I'd told her that it was okay to get friendly with the strippers, so long as she shared all the sordid details with me later during pillow talk in bed. But since I figured that she would be shy about telling me anything that happened there, I made sure that my buddy, the owner of the strip club, would fill me in on all the hot details of the evening. I couldn't wait.

"So listen, Donna," I'd said to her as she was heading out the door, "have a good time and be nice to the strippers. Here's a stack of dollar bills for you to stick down their speedos."

"You want me to be friendly with the strippers?" She gave me a hard look that shriveled my package. "You want me to stick dollar bills down their speedos hoping that I touch their cocks, so that I can tell you how excited I got over that cheap thrill later?"

She put her hand on her hip and threw it out to the side. She cocked her head sideways and looked at me with her mouth open. God, I've become so accustomed to hating that posture and that look. I knew then that I had overstepped my boundary with her and that she was pissed at me. Damn, sometimes she gets so uptight over nothing.

"Donna, honey, what I meant was—"

"Oh, I know what you meant. Your meaning is as clear as you are transparent."

Here it comes, another argument over nothing. God damn it. Lighten up, I wanted to say.

"C'mon, Honey, let's not ruin—"

"You want me to touch them, don't you?"

She stepped closer to me, so close that we couldn't fit a playing card between us, and slid her hand down the front of my pants feeling my quickly growing penis.

"You want me to stroke their cocks like this."

She moistened her lips by circling her tongue around them. She fell to her knees in front of me, unzipped me, and pulled me out of my boxers.

"You want me to relax, have a few drinks, and when I'm good and drunk go up on stage and put their cocks in my mouth like this."

She inserted me in her mouth and started blowing me. I was instantly hard.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Girls Night Out Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds