• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Girls Night Out Ch. 03

Girls Night Out Ch. 03

Her friend, Yan, a Chinese hottie, tall and thin with long legs and very long, lush, black hair has been the center of my sexual fantasies lately. Okay, I admit it, she's been my fantasy since the first day I met her. I've always imagined doing her with my girlfriend participating in the lovemaking.

Donna and Yan compliment one another. Yan is the more fun and daring woman while Donna is more careful and reserved woman. And because they are so close, I find myself very much attracted to Yan. Sure, it certainly helped that she looked the way she did too. There is something erotically intoxicating about Asian women, maybe it has something to do with the way they mispronounce their L's and R's that I find so endearing.

Recalling some of the conversations that I'd had with Yan over the years, the body language and the constant eye contact, I suspected that she was attracted to me as well. Maybe it was wishful thinking on my part, but sometimes you can tell that there is a bit more there. I truly believed that if it hadn't been for Donna, Yan and I would be together as a couple.

It was unfortunate that Donna was not the type to allow a third party into our bedroom for a fun-filled, once only, sexual evening because Yan would be first on my list to invite. Matter of fact, I think that had I been with Yan instead of with Donna, she would have agreed to introduce another woman to the relationship, probably Donna. Only, Donna would never have had any part of it. She seemed too uptight in her morals to be part of a threesome and too rigid in her sexuality to have sex with a woman.

Then again, if I was with Yan there might not be any need to introduce anyone else to our sexual relationship. I imagined her being everything that I could ever want in a woman. Unfortunately, knowing Donna as I do, I'm sure that including Yan in our lovemaking would never sit well with her. Oh, my God, if I thought I'd have half a chance of convincing Donna to have a threesome with another man, having a threesome with another woman is out of the question. She'd never go for that in a million years.

Having her best friend fuck her boyfriend and then have him watch while she and Yan went at it...right...in your dreams, Freddie, in your dreams. Although, during one of our hot love making sessions, when we had first gotten together as a couple and after having a few drinks, Donna admitted that she'd had a brief lesbian relationship in college. It wasn't until later, when I met Yan, that I wondered if she had been her lesbian lover.

In the hopes of trying to persuade Donna to experiment with something new I'd even told her that it could be another man if that would turn her on to try a threesome. That conversation nearly turned violent but I'd managed to wrestle the waffle iron from her hand before she hit me with it. Man, she had a short fuse sometimes. I chalked it up to her Irish heritage, her flaming red hair, and the stress of her job.

"You've got to be kidding."

She'd pounded that pointed index finger in my chest, punctuating her point with it.

"I don't want to have sex with anyone else but you."

That display had made me glad that I loved her because if I ever tried to break up with her it seemed she might hunt me down, kill me and dismember me. And I could only hope that she would kill me before dismembering me.

She made me feel like a pervert when she laid the guilt trips on me too. I'm just a normal guy with normal needs thinking normally, albeit usually about stupid, guy sexual stuff.

"So do you want to have sex with another woman?"

She'd given me a hard look while waiting for me to respond and I so much wanted to say, 'fuck, yeah.' but knowing her temper, I controlled myself.

"No, I only want you but—"

"But what?"

"I just thought we could spice things up a little."

"I'm not enough for you?"

Gees, when she got like that, I couldn't even get the words out of my mouth before she had an instant response; she's the one who should have been the lawyer, a prosecutor instead of an accountant. I imagined her in a courtroom grilling a witness on the stand.

"And isn't that your gun?"

"Yes."

"And your bullets?"

"Yes."

"And didn't you tell everyone in the bar that if she ever left you that you would kill her."

"Yes, but I—"

"Did you kill her?"

"No but I—"

"But what? Did you or didn't you kill her?"

"Okay, okay, I killed her. I can't take your questions anymore. Just stop hounding me with questions, no more, please!"

Donna would've been one hell of a DA with a very high conviction record, pulling confessions from those who weren't even guilty just so that they could escape her interrogations. It was funny the things that ran through your mind while having stupid arguments with your girlfriend.

"Donna, you are more than enough for me. Never mind. Forget that I ever suggested it. Okay?" I'd thrown up my hands in submission. "It was just a stupid suggestion. I'm sorry for mentioning it. Please forgive me."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Girls Night Out Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds