• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Girls Night Out Ch. 06

Girls Night Out Ch. 06

Suddenly, the room loomed large and I felt small and no longer necessary in our relationship. My head was spinning. Was she really leaving me for Yan? How can this be? This is a bad joke.

"Donna," I panicked and didn't know what else to say, "I thought you wanted children one day...with me."

"I do and I've been wrestling with that because if there is anyone who I want a child with it's with you."

"Donna, I don't understand. How could you just—"

"I don't know. I don't know. I've been sitting here thinking the same thing and I just can't get her out of my mind. I miss her. I love being with her. I love her."

"This is just crazy," I said no knowing what else to say.

"Something just came over me and I suddenly had feelings for Yan and knew that it was right." She looked at me. "It was so right when we kissed. It was magical. It was like the time that we kissed for the first time."

"So, are you telling me that you and Yan are lesbians?"

"Lesbians?" She leaned her head back again, as if thinking after taking a long drag of her imaginary cigarette. "I never thought of it that way. No, I don't think of myself being lesbian. I just love Yan. I still have feelings for you. I still love you. And I'm still very much attracted to you." She reached down and put her hand on my cock. "I still love you and want your cock."

"Okay, Donna, you're freaking me out. You love Yan but still love me and you still want my cock?"

"Yes." She leaned over and kissed me. "I know, I don't understand any of this either. I'm more confused than you are."

"I don't see how—"

"Yan," she took my hand pausing before continuing. "Yan said that she has always had feelings for you."

What? Yan has feelings for me? Now, my brain was screaming. Did, Donna, my girlfriend, just say that Yan, my fantasy woman, has always had feelings for me?

"Does she really have feelings for me? What do you mean feelings?"

"She confessed to me last night that she's very much attracted to you and has fantasized about being with you not only sexually and romantically but also as a wife."

I'm dreaming. Someone pinch me. My hot redheaded Irish siren of a girlfriend suddenly discovers lesbianism with her equally as hot Asian best friend who wants a lesbian relationship with my hot girlfriend who also wants a relationship with me. Now, what was wrong with that picture? Nothing!

"Gee, Donna, I don't understand what you want me to say. I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around all the ramifications of this potential arrangement."

"Well," She lifted my hand to her mouth and stuck my finger inside and slowly sucked it while she continued talking. "I thought the three of us could try living together to see if it works."

"And Yan is okay with this arrangement?"

"Actually, it was her idea but as soon as she said it I thought, why hadn't I thought of it. It's perfect."

"And you're okay with Yan and I having sex?"

"It would be part of the arrangement so long as you're okay with me having sex with Yan. And, sometimes, the three of us could all be together."

I'm dreaming. This is not happening. This is not real. It's too good to be true. I couldn't believe it. Oh, my God. Take a breath, Freddie. I took a breath.

"I need some time to think about it," I said. "Okay, yeah, sure," I said after thinking about it for three seconds. "I gave it a lot of thought and I'm all for it. I mean, if this is the only way that I can keep you, then I am willing to sleep with Yan...for you." I smiled a devilish grin while blinking my eyes fast.

"You're such an asshole, but I still love you." She smiled, leaned over, and stuck her tongue down my throat. "I'm going to call Yan now, and have her come over and the three of us can talk and maybe tonight we can get together to see if we are compatible."

"Okay." I sighed and said, "Whatever you think is best."

She turned and gave me the finger.

Oh, my God, I was jumping out of my skin. I'm going to make love to Yan! I'm going to make love to Yan! I'm going to make love to Yan! I was jumping with joy.

Later that night, Yan showed up with a small overnight bag. As soon as I saw her and her overnight bag I got an erection. Not only was I going to witness my girlfriend having sex with Yan but also I was going to have sex with Yan, too. I wonder how much I'd get for my collection of porn movies on E-Bay? I won't need those movies any more. I wonder if I can cancel my order for that blowup doll.

We had a light dinner consisting of an omelet and salad. For obvious reasons, my appetite for sex replaced my appetite for food. I wasn't very hungry and rushed through the meal. I opened a bottle of wine to relax us and get us in the mood. Okay, I really didn't need to be relaxed because I was in the mood already. We adjourned our party to the bedroom. You could cut the tension with a knife.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Girls Night Out Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds