• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Hot Time in Wintry San Francisco

A Hot Time in Wintry San Francisco

This afternoon I met with my friend Natalie, who I haven't seen for a few months. Natalie is 5'9" or 5'10", has short, slightly wavy dark red hair, and curvy. Natalie was telling me that she "really needed to get fucked hard, and then get fucked again", as it had been a while since she had hot sweaty sex. (Her husband is in his mid 50's, and apparently doesn't care about sex at all anymore.)

I arranged to pick her up from the major international bank she works for around 1 today, and we drove over to the Hot Tubs on Van Ness in San Francisco. She said: "What naughty and nasty things do have in mind for me today?"

"I just want to make you cum, and cum again" I replied.

The place itself is surprisingly large – I believe they have 17 rooms. While we were checking in, another couple was checking in, and right after we checked in, two guys were checking in. It's obviously a popular place for daytime and early evening trysts – they keep it very clean, and the chlorinated water automatically fully changes in the tubs every 6 minutes.

Our room had a shower, a deep hot tub, a sauna, and twin bed mattress with sheets on top of a raised platform. It was the first time either of us had been there, and Natalie said "Hey – this is nice!"

We spent a few minutes getting things set up, and then Natalie came over to me and said "here – let me help you" as she unbuttoned my shirt. She pulled the shirt down off my shoulders and pulled the tails out of my pants, and proceeded to kiss, lick, suck and bite my nipples – a big turn on for me. I took all I could of that, and then pulled her up and stripped her top off, and began playing with her big, D-cup tits, tweaking her nipples while I pushed her up against the wall.

She started to moan, and I then pulled back and said "Let's try out this tub". We fully undressed, and hopped in the tub. It was nice – it had bench on one side, and as you sat on the bench, the water came just up to our necks.

We warmed up in the water, enjoying the jets, and then I pulled her over into my lap and said "show me how you would lap dance for me". The water made her almost weightless, and she rubbed her pussy and ass all over my cock, kissing me while I massaged her breasts and twisted her nipples.

I then stood up, pushed her against the other side of the tub, and she spread her arms out to hold her upper body up – saying "what are you going to do to me?"

I replied "I'm going to fuck the shit out of your hot, slut pussy" as I pushed my cock up into her very wet pussy. I banged her like that for a while, and then pulled her legs up over my arms as she begged me to fuck her harder.

After 10 to 20 minutes of trying every position we could in the tub, we got out and hopped in the sauna to dry off a bit. It was really hot – but not as hot as her lips felt as she took my cock into her mouth and sucked me almost all the way down (a pretty good feat as I am just shy of 8 inches and pretty thick) while playing with my balls and tickling my ass with her fingertips. It quickly became too hot, and I suggested we move to the bed.

We got on the bed, and she pushed me on my back and straddled my cock, guiding it into her dripping wet cunt. As she slowly slid down its length, she said "Oh God, I love your cock in my pussy" – and as she sped up her strokes, she leaned down and said "God I love to get fucked".

For the next 10 or 15 minutes she rode me – slowly, quickly, at times pounding on me or me pounding into her from underneath as she bent over kissing me. Every time she would cum, she would shake violently – so much so that she would eventually come off my cock. As she was fucking me she said "I'll do anything for you – anything you want."

I said "The next time we are together, I want to tie you up, and have some of my friends come and fuck your slut pussy and ass, filling you with their cum. I want to see the cum dripping out of your holes, out of your mouth, and off your face. Would you like that baby, do you want to be my cum slut?"

As I said that, she came more violently than ever, screaming "YES!!!"

It was so hot in the room and we were so hot from our exertions that sweat was dripping from her head onto my face. I loved watching her face contort each time she came – and the feeling of our sweaty bodies slapping against one another.

I pulled her off of me, and flipped her around, telling her I wanted to lick her juicy pussy. With her on all fours above me, I pulled her ass back to my face as I licked her from clit to ass, trying to get my tongue as deep as possible inside her. I would alternate putting my index finger from my left hand into her pussy to rub her g-spot, with my thumb from my right hand into her ass. All the while she was licking and sucking my cock, balls and ass.

After a few minutes of this, I turned her onto her back, and had her spread her legs for me. I got between her legs and started playing with her clit and enlarged pussy lips, slowly stroking my fingers into her. "Are you going to fist me?" she asked – as she remembered that I had told her that I wanted to try that with her.

"Maybe – we'll just have to see" I replied.

Over the next few minutes I worked one finger after another into her hungry cunt, until I had all of my fingers inside.

"How many" she asked.

"Four – and now I'm going to try to get my entire hand in".

I leaned over and licked her as I tucked my thumb into my palm, and started to push steadily into her hot, wet hole. I got my hand in as far as the wide part of my knuckles when she said she couldn't take any more. I pulled out and showed her how deep my hand had been, and her eyes went wide with amazement.

"Now I'm going to be sweet to your pussy" I said, and knelt between her outstretched leg to lick her flaming red pussy. I licked, and she started to rotate her hips – moaning more and more. I slid one finger in, then two, and began to massage her g-spot as I ate her.

"I feel like I need to pee" she said as she was moaning with pleasure.

I pulled up, and quickly said – "don't worry, let it go – that's you wanted to squirt from my playing with your g-spot".

"Are you sure – is that what you want?" she asked.

"Just let go, just do it!" I commanded as I began licking and pressing in more insistently. Within 30 seconds I could feel her juices gushing and squirting on my hand – she was pushing her hands against the wall – holding her body rigid – as she cried out louder than I had ever heard her before.

"My God – no one has ever made me gush and squirt like that before."

"Did you like it? Want to do it again sometime?" I asked.

She laughed and hit me on the shoulder and said "What do you think?"

She got up to go hop in the tub again – "oh my – my juices are pouring out of me" she said.

She was enjoying the jets on the hot tub when the phone on the wall rang. "You have 10 minutes left (of our 1 ½ hours) the attendant said.

Natalie looked at me and said: "So, what are we going to do about you in such as short time?" as she started pulling on my cock and rubbing my balls.

"Go get the KY I brought to use to fuck your ass." She grinned, and pulled it out, knowing what I wanted. She pushed the KY over her fingers as she bit and sucked on my nipples, and then slid down to suck my cock.

As she sucked, she slid a finger up my bum. "Am I hurting you?"

"No – keep going" I replied. She put more lube on her hand, and slid two, then three fingers up my ass. She started fucking my ass as she sucked on my cock, going in each time she went down on my cock. She started going faster and faster, and could tell I was about to explode.

She pulled up, took my cock in her hand, and said "I want your cum. Cum all over my face", and started jerking my cock harder and faster while she pushed her fingers up against my prostate. I bucked and spewed – the first spurt landing almost on my neck, as she bent my cock back and let the next several spurts go all over her face.

After we cleaned up and got out of there, we laughed and joked about what a nice way this had been to "play hooky" from work.

"I'm gonna be so busted at work" she said. "I guess they wouldn't be amused if I told them I had to take time off for a mid-day fuckfest as part of our wellness program, would they?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Hot Time in Wintry San Francisco

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 233 milliseconds