• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Poor Puppy

Poor Puppy

It was late when Master announced it was time to go for a walk. puppy looked up and him. She liked going for walks with her Master. She wagged her tail and at his command raced off to get her lead. When she returned Master petted her and told her to fetch her shoes and long cloak. This meant it was not just a walk on the property. Master planned to take her further a field. Puppy loved her cloak. A rich velvet cape that when fastened covered her completely but still allowed Master full access to her if he desired it.

She slipped into the low heels and then wrapped the cloak around her naked body. The flowing black velvet molded itself to her and felt like soft fur. Quickly she returned to her waiting Master who smiled approvingly before fitting her lead to her collar. This he fed down though and under the cloak and out the slit for her right hand. Master could then hold her hand appearing like another couple while they walked even though between their hands was Puppy's lead.

Quietly they slipped from the house and walked down towards the local river bank. A popular place for teenagers to make out it was also a favorite of Master's. At this time of night it was quiet, dark and some what secluded. It was an ideal place for Master and Puppy to play. He would let go the lead and let her run bare footed on the soft moist grass, her cloak partially open as she ran up and down the bank.

This night they played fetch. He had a small stick which he threw and watched with delight as Puppy chased it down, picked it up and returned with it in her mouth. They would play like this until Puppy showed she was starting to tire. Then Master called her back to him and as she knelt he petted her praising her for her speed and stamina.

Puppy, panting, welcomed her Master's praise. She craved it. She was always desperate to please her Master in every way.

"Stand up puppy." Master said softly. Puppy rose quickly. "Turn with your back to me." She again obeyed without question. They were standing in the shadows of a bridge. Their clothes dark like the night allowed them to blend into the night. Puppy felt his hands as he draw back the cloak. Her white skin glowed in the dark. He cupped her breasts and pulled her back against him as he whispered reassurances and praise in her ear constantly. Puppy melted into his hands as the fingers stimulated her flesh. His touch and the cool night air hard her senses screaming at the slightest touch.

She moaned softly as a hand slowly felt its way across her belly and nuzzled between the cleft of her thighs. Nimble and experienced fingers found where to touch to produce the most response and he worked her slowly. Playing her like a rare instrument. Drawing forth sounds of pleasure. Sounds that were getting louder under the dark bridge.

Puppy moaned in excitement. The quiet night seemed to sigh with her. The sigh got louder. As it did it became recognizable. Voices!

Puppy tensed up. Master listened but continued to work his pet. She couldn't help herself and she groaned.

It would have been heard had Master not covered her nose and mouth with his other hand.

She was glad but surprised he didn't stop. Nor did her release her mouth. He held her tight and played with her as the voices got closer and closer. She was shaking. Was it the cold? The nervousness of being caught so exposed? Or the fact that she would soon run out of air that had her shaking as she stood their helplessly.

Master kept up the pressure on both her lips. Her hands, clutched at the hand that was cutting off her air. Master did not let go but instead responded with increased sexual stimulation. To puppy's surprise she was getting more and more excited. She could feel the way her body struggled for air. Her lungs screamed for air. But this served to increase the lust she felt as he used her.

Suddenly the voices were on them. Only a few dozen feet away two teenagers walked hand in hand. He tried to kiss her as puppy watched her pull away shyly. There was nothing shy about puppy's situation though as she clung to her Master's arm to stop from swooning away. She stopped struggling suddenly as the teenage girl finally relented and let her suitor kiss her. Master knew the signs.

Puppy felt it deep inside as the last of her air seemed to be used up in her lung. As she watched this girl being pursued and allowing her self to be finally caught, Puppy felt the boiling in her groin and belly. Muscles rippled and the girl' hair was caught by the breeze. Puppy's legs gave way just as this young girl's resolve melted into the kiss of her young man. Master was holding her up by her crotch and the hand at her mouth. Was he going to let go? Just then he did and she gasped for air. The burning in her lungs cooled but the chill in the air. She turned and buried her head in his chest as she desperately caught her breath.

Master watched the young lovers walk off arm in arm into the night and held his love tight letting his warmth warm her chilled skin. She sobbed softly. It was not that she cried from fear or sadness. She cried because she was overwhelmed with the feelings that flooded her as the air raced back into her lungs. Master knew he would have to go easy when they got home. She would need time, attention and care. It was what he loved most.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Poor Puppy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds