• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friday Night to Remember

A Friday Night to Remember

Sarah and I have been married for 4 years. We have a wonderful, loving relationship, and our sex life is great. We are totally committed to monogamy, or at least I thought we were until last week.

On Friday evening I came home from work, and Sarah wanted us to go out to eat. She had a busy week at work as had I. Quickly we changed clothes and went to our favorite pub and grill for a casual meal and a few drinks. We were surprised that they had a live band this week. The band was playing 80's rock music, which we both love. After dinner, we jumped on the dance floor to enjoy a few dances. Sarah was exceptionally hot looking that night in her simple black dress with a deep "V" in the front, so I could see some other guys eyeing her. That was not unusual, and I enjoyed her getting the looks!

After a few dances, we sat back down and were almost immediately surprised by John stopping by our table to say hi. John used to live near us, but moved to Denver a couple years ago and we had not heard from him since. It seems that John's wife was killed shortly after they moved in a car accident. We hadn't realized that, so we all spent a few minutes reliving the times she had been around us in the past.

John was pretty much over the death of his wife, and was thinking about moving back home to get on with his life. We talked about how nice it would be to have him back in town. We had both enjoyed doing things with John and his wife. He said he just felt he could more easily get on with his life if he moved back "home".

The music was great with a true 80's beat and John asked me if he could dance with Sarah, and I said that was up to her but that it was ok by me.

John & Sarah danced a couple fast numbers then a slow song come on, and she stayed on the floor to dance it with him. I was surprised by how friendly they were being, as she snuggled right in against him and laid her head on his chest.

After the song, they came back to the table and we had a couple more drinks, then we were going to head home, but Sarah jumped in and asked if John wanted to come back to the house for a nightcap. He agreed, and we met back at our house.

As we went in, Sarah excused herself to the bathroom and suggested I pour the drinks. We sat on the couch, and when she came back out, she was looking even more sexy than earlier. As I looked at her I figured out what it was, she had removed her bra in the bathroom and her hard nipples were protruding so they were obviously free from any restraint under her thin, silky black dress.

It was obvious John noticed too, as he squirmed a little in his chair. Sarah put on some music. Soft and easy-listening. She wanted me to dance with her and I did not hesitate. She rubbed her body close to me and said she had something to ask me and she hoped I would not get upset. I could not imagine what she meant until she said she would like to sit with John and make out a little, just to make him feel at home back in Indiana. She said just a few kisses and a snuggle on the couch, but that was all she intended. It stunned me to hear her say that, but I was not about to say no to her because we tried to always let the other live their life the way they wanted. So, I said: "Sarah, just do what you wish and enjoy the evening."

Shortly thereafter, she asked John to dance and he jumped up to join her. They danced a couple dances with her glued to him then when he went to sit in his chair, she sat in his lap. John was a little surprised but did not object. This was making me nervous so I excused myself to go to the bathroom. It was about fifteen minutes later when I came back to the living room to see Sarah and John on the couch in a deep embrace. Sarah looked up at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. She took that as a "Green Light" to proceed.

Sarah sat up on the couch and looked John in the eyes. Even across the room I could see the lust in her eyes. The she really surprised me as she dropped the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and her dress fell to her waist which fully exposed her 34 "C" all natural breasts with erect nipples. John was a little startled, but responded when she leaned in to kiss him again. Sarah took hold of John's hand and placed it on her breast. That was all that was necessary to get him going. John then passionately kissed her then sucked on her nipples, biting gently. Sarah moaned as John jumped out of his shirt and pants.

Sarah looked over at me with a smile. I could tell this was something stored up in her for a long time, and it was better this way than if it happened when I was not around. Sarah stood up and dropped her dress to the floor. There she was in only her bikini briefs and John in his boxer shorts. She reached down and grabbed his manhood and leaned into him for a deep embrace. John then dropped to his knees and pulled down her panties. He sat her down on the couch and buried his face in her crotch. Then he turned her over and began licking at her asshole, first flicking then thrusting his tongue in her ass. Sarah was going wild. She soon turned back over and drew him down to the floor, Pulling down his boxer shorts and taking his large member in her mouth, she began bobbing her head up and down and sucking wildly. It didn't take long for John to explode his juices into her mouth. She took it all in and swallowed every drop, but she didn't quit. She kept going at his cock until it was hard again.

Now it was John who turned her over and began licking at her ass again, getting it good and wet before he thrust his throbbing cock deep in her asshole. Sarah shrieked a little as this was a new experience for her. (I had tried to get her to try anal many times but she always stopped saying it hurt too much) Then you could watch her grow more and more excited as he continued hammering her virgin asshole. He reached around her with one hand and began massaging her clit as he pounded her ass. Sarah let out a loud scream as she came to a tumultuous climax. John exploded at the same time, deep in her ass.

It seemed to me that they would now relax, but I was amazed to see Sarah go right back at his cock and began gobbling it until he grew back to hard. All this time, I was softly weeping as I wondered how long Sarah had been dreaming of a night like this.

John was again ready, and he went back down on Sarah and licked her clit until she exploded once more, then he mounted her again from the front in a missionary position. Sarah moaned and kissed John deeply with her tongue as he fucked her passionately for the third go round. It took him about fifteen minutes the reach his climax this time, but Sarah came at least three more times during this round.

They fell asleep shortly after in each others arms. I resigned myself to the bedroom and went under the covers. First I could not sleep for the hurt, then it turned away from the hurt to curiously arousing me sexually. I found myself with a hard on and began to remember the scenes from the living room, I began to masturbate. No more had I started than Sarah surprised me by coming in the room, still naked. She saw what I was doing and asked if she could help. I quickly agreed. She then surprised me again by first giving me a smooth and soft blowjob until I was "At Attention". Then she asked if I wanted her ass, knowing I had wanted that for some time, but it had been too painful when we tried. She said "just lick it and get it good and wet. I did exactly that and she begged me to fuck her in the ass real hard. I immediately flipped her over and tongued her ass with a sloppy tongue. Then I flipped her over and penetrated her ass quickly. It obviously hurt her because I was not as long as John, but my penis was thicker. She moaned as I thrusted deeply in her ass, I exploded cum wildly deep in her ass. As I was inside her, I could feel his spunk deep in her ass too.

As I laid back in the bed, she said next time it was my turn to fuck another woman while she watched. I fell asleep deeply dreaming about "the next time".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friday Night to Remember

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 301 milliseconds