• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Connie: Slut MILF Ch. 03

Connie: Slut MILF Ch. 03

123

***I'd like to thank Lisa for sharing her thoughts with me during the writing of this story.***

Connie sat alone in comfort and quiet at the kitchen table, a steaming cup of coffee in front of her, the aroma pricking up her nose with its rich bitterness. She yawned, rubbed the back of her neck, her eyes still heavy with sleep.

Connie was home alone. Her son Scott was away for a few days attending a summer orientation session at the state college he'd be attending in the fall.

So, she thought, this is what it was going to be like when he left for school next month. Lonely.

Connie put a robe on over her nightgown and went out to the front porch. Earthenware pots planted with geraniums lined the railing and morning glories grew on a trellis at one end. She bent down and picked up the paper off of the porch, pulled it out of the plastic sack, and unrolled it. Nothing interesting on the front page.

Blue sky, not a cloud in sight, another hot day, she thought. You could already feel the heat building, radiating from the morning sun, announcing, with authority, the arrival of the late-July day.

Connie went back inside, finished her morning routine, got ready for work and was headed out of the house on her way to the hospital by six o'clock. As the head surgical nurse she had to be there early to coordinate the patients and the doctors who would be cutting on them.

She was scheduled to get off early and her workday went quickly, before she knew it, it was one o'clock and she was headed back home. She stopped by the grocery store to pick up a few items and arrived home half and hour later, put the stuff away, changed out of her work uniform and sat down to relax with a glass of wine.

Connie hadn't been home for more than twenty minutes when the doorbell rang. She answered the front door and discovered Scott's eighteen-year-old girlfriend Rachel standing in front of her.

"Rachel. Hi," Connie said with a pleasant, happy-to-see-you smile.

"Hi, Miss Taylor, I'd like to, um, could I talk to you, uh, I would like to talk to you about Scott," she nervously said.

"Well sure, come on in," Connie said, stepping aside so the shapely young lady could enter the house. Rachel stepped inside, removed her sunglasses, blinked in the dimmer light, and followed her boyfriend's mother through the foyer.

Once inside, they sat down in the living room, looking at each other, Rachel nervous, Connie curious, looking concerned in the way that nurses looked concerned when told of pain and illness – a kind of reflexive sympathy.

Connie Taylor was a woman of rare beauty; she was a woman who had been born with that particular excitement that brought lust to every man who gazed upon her. Her own son had experienced that same excitement, and now his girlfriend was also experiencing the feeling.

Rachel had never entertained lustful thoughts about another female in her life, but she was now, thinking to herself that her boyfriends' mother was one sexy MILF.

Connie looked at Rachel for quite a while, really noticing for the first time just how incredibly sexy Rachel actually was. Rachel was smooth-faced and had light brown hair, a very sensual mouth, dark eyes, and her figure was young, firm and nicely shaped. Her breasts were large and round beneath her t-shirt, yet Connie imagined that they'd be perky. Her legs were long, most of their length visible, extending from her shorts. She was very good looking, and certainly knew it. The young lady was a picture of wholesomeness with that certain milkmaid quality.

Hmm...Connie thought, I wonder...

"So...what can I do for you?" Connie asked with a friendly smile.

The words came tumbling out, all at once it seemed. "I'm not sure I should be asking you this, it may be unfair, but I didn't know where else to go, and I'm worried, and I'm afraid that Scott may have, I don't know, he's been acting different lately, I thought that maybe you'd know something..."

"Slow down Rachel. Take a deep breath. Okay? Slow down and tell me exactly what's happening," the older woman gently said, trying to calm the eighteen-year-old girl down.

Rachel nodded her head, took a deep breath, fluffed her hair like women sometimes do when they think they're about to say something silly, looked at Connie, and said, "I really love your son, and I have to tell you, sometimes when I look into his eyes, I feel like my heart is going to explode. My problem is, well, I think Scott has another girlfriend."

Connie carefully masked her expression, directing a reassuring smile toward Rachel, knowing that she was the other 'girlfriend' that the girl was worried so much about. "Really? I haven't seen anything to give me that perception. What exactly makes you think that he's seeing someone else?"

"I can't really give you anything specific. It's more like a, um, a feeling, like something just isn't right. That's why I said it's unfair, but I lie in bed at night, going through everything in my mind, trying to figure it all out, I always come up with, maybe..." She said, looking down at her hands clasped in her lap, nodding, her face looking sad.

Connie got up, walked over and sat next to the girl on the couch, and reached out brushing Rachel's hair back from her face. "Well, I know that he's been going though an emotional battle with college. He said he knows he's going to miss home, that he didn't want to leave you, but he knows that this is all part of growing up."

She looked up at Connie, her glossy red lips pursed, her expression frozen. Finally, her tongue peeked out, and she rubbed it on her upper lip, thinking. "Really? Do you think that's what it is? Am I just over reacting?"

Connie took her hand, watching to see what her reaction would be. Rachel looked at her with confusion in her eyes as the MILF began gently tracing lines up and down her forearm with her fingertips.

"I wouldn't say that you're over reacting. You also have a lot to deal with right now. You'll be starting college yourself in the fall and your boyfriend is going away to a different school, that's a lot of stuff," Connie said, letting her hand rest on the girl's knee.

Rachel was scared because she liked how Connie's touch felt. For some reason she didn't understand, the woman was really getting her worked up. Right to a point where she'd never been before, her heart was pounding, and her skin was burning with desire under Connie's touch. If she kept going, Rachel felt as if she wouldn't be able to stop her. She didn't want to stop her.

"You just need to relax, enjoy the rest of the summer. If you'd like, I could help you plan for the Mid-Summer Ball. You know, so it's a very memorable experience for both you and Scott." The older woman said, her hand now lightly brushing the eighteen-year-olds lower thigh.

Rachel, very nervous, suddenly stood up. "I need to get going, I have to go downtown and pick up my gown." She then paused, thinking for a moment, then asked, "Would you like to come with me?"

"I'd love to go," Connie said excitedly. _____________________________________

Connie drove; they climbed into her Acura MDX, backed out of the garage, down the driveway, and headed across town. Early afternoon on one of the best days of the year: very warm, with a touch of a breeze, and the smell of August coming up. The bank's time and temperature sign said eighty-seven degrees as they drove past it, and into town.

Once they were on the expressway they made good time, Connie guiding the truck through the traffic like a shark cutting through a school of tuna.

"So, exactly what type of dress did you get?" Connie asked, watching the traffic.

Rachel looked at her boyfriend's mother for a second, and after weighing her reply, she softly said, "Well, it's midnight blue, kind of a strapless, you know, something that shows a lot of shoulder."

"Mmm, you mean a lot of cleavage," Connie said, with a smile lurking in her voice. "I'm sure you'll be absolutely stunning, you'll have to model it for me."

"Okay! That'd be fun," she said primly. "I hope Scott likes it."

"Oh, I'm sure he will, especially if you're the one wearing it," Connie said, smiling, a twinkle in her eyes.

"I hope so. You know what I really don't get about guys?" Rachel asked. "Why is it that they can be so sweet, and then, like they've been sidetracked by some wayward thought, they're suddenly jerks?"

Connie laughed, "It's hormones, honey. Young men are full of hormones and those chemicals really screw them up."

"Yeah, but..."

"That's why God made us smarter than them," Connie replied. "If we didn't have the brains, the human race would cease to exist."

"That's true," Rachel conceded. _____________________________________

The boutique was just off of Ogden Street in a combined residential business district, surrounded by small, postwar houses painted in varying pastels, all surrounded by their crabgrass lawns.

Connie parked along the street and the two women strolled toward the shop. The warm, humid air felt heavy around them, the streets shimmering with heat waves, the leaves on the trees rustling in the light breeze.

They walked past a bakery, their senses assaulted by the rich mixture of delicious odors wafting through the air. All variety of nice things: yeast, spice, sea salt, and rising dough.

When they entered the cool, dim interior of the shop they were greeted by the owner, a tall woman with blond hair and pale blue eyes; motherly, Connie thought, though she was probably five years younger than she was. "Rachel! How have you been?"

"Fine, Mrs. Wesley. This is my boyfriend's mother, Connie Taylor."

"Nice to meet you Connie. The gown is ready for you Rachel. Would you like to try it on to make sure all of the adjustments are right?"

"Yes, I think that would be best," she answered. The woman retrieved the gown and Rachel took it from her and headed to the dressing area in the back.

Connie waited up front making small talk with the shop's owner.

When Rachel returned, she was wearing a very elaborate and beautiful gown as well as an exquisite smile on her pretty young face.

"Well, what do you think," she asked excitedly while twirling, modeling the dress for the older woman.

She slowly walked around the eighteen-year-old as she spoke. "Oh, Rachel! You're so beautiful." She appraised the girl some more before going on. "You were right though, it certainly is low cut," Connie replied. "You know, since this is a strapless gown, you can't wear a regular bra, you'll need a strapless. Do you have one?"

"No, not anymore. I had one, but, uh, it's too small now," she said, looking down at her large chest.

"We can fix that. What size bra do you wear?"

Rachel was taken aback. She wasn't quite sure where this was headed.

"Come now, Rachel, unless you plan to go braless, you should tell me so we can get you something appropriate." Connie replied in a gentle tone, and smiled softly.

"I'm a 36C Miss Taylor," she shyly, yet dutifully stated.

"Connie, call me Connie dear. Take off the gown and get dressed. We'll go down to Fredrick's and get you some lingerie to compliment your beautiful gown, it'll be my treat."

"Oh, I don't know..." she tentatively replied.

"Come on, we'll have fun, kind of a girls thing," Connie answered.

"Well, okay..." _____________________________________

The late afternoon had turned very hot, the humidity climbing, the leaves on the trees turning over, giving them a silvery look in the breeze. They hurried into the mall to get into the air-conditioning and escape the now oppressive heat.

Once inside they headed straight to Fredrick's of Hollywood. Rachel didn't know why, but she was becoming increasingly excited. Once inside they went to the bras and found a couple of different sexy styles of the strapless variety.

"Let's get you some matching panties too," Connie suggested.

Rachel smiled. "Well, if you're buying."

"I'm buying. Now pick out something really sexy."

Rachel looked at Connie, unsure of the situation. "Oh, I don't know about that."

"Trust me Rachel. Knowing that you have sexy lingerie on beneath your gown will make you feel sexy."

Rachel only found two bras and three pair of panties that she really liked. The two women walked to the back of the store and into a comfortable dressing room with plenty of room inside. The area was illuminated quite well, and there were several large mirrors hanging on the walls. Rachel didn't think that Connie should accompany her into the dressing room, but since she was buying the girl didn't know quite how to object.

"Why don't you get that shirt off so we can see if one of these will work," Connie suggested, holding the bras out to validate her request.

"W-what? W-with you in here?" The girl queried.

Connie shot her a questioning glance, "Well of course, silly. How else would I be able to make sure that the fit is correct?"

Well, that makes sense, she thought. Rachel, somewhat reluctantly, quickly untucked her shirt and lifted it over her ample chest, past her shoulders, and finally over her head, letting it fall onto a chair.

"Now take off your bra and we'll see how well these fit you." It was dead quiet in the changing room as Rachel nervously removed her bra. Connie smiled as the perfect young breasts fell free from their restraining cups.

Rachel could hardly believe that this was happening and wondered how this all had come about. So much was running through her mind as she stripped. Her nipples had hardened, and Rachel prayed that Connie wouldn't discover how turned on she was becoming.

Her bare breasts were thrust up, flushed and swollen with desire, her pink nipples hard, standing up and out from the silky smooth skin of her young flesh.

Connie picked up one of the bras and stepped behind Rachel, positioning herself so she could help the girl try the garment on.

"Hold still and lift your arms, please," Connie said to her. Rachel did as she was instructed. The older woman reached around the girl, dangling the bra in one hand, grabbed it with the other and brought the cups up beneath her large, firm breasts, ran her hands beneath the teen's breasts, continuing to the back where she fastened up the clasps. It was a perfect fit, yet Connie ran her hands back to the front, and lifted the large tits in the lacy bra cups, jiggling and bouncing them as she held onto her young breasts from behind.

"This one seems to fit very well. I don't think you'd have a problem with it slipping down on you throughout the night," Connie said, still cupping the heavy set of tits.

Connie leered at Rachel, watching her in the mirror during the whole process, a sly smile on her beautiful face.

"There. Now turn around so I can see how it looks."

Rachel was feeling a little more at ease now that her breasts were semi-covered again and Connie had stepped away from her, although she'd found it quite arousing that she had let her boyfriend's mother touch her breasts.

Rachel felt awkward standing there in front of Connie as the older woman's eyes lingered directly on her tits. "I think that one looks really good. How does it feel?"

"I like it. It feels good, I guess."

"It doesn't bind you at all, does it?" Connie asked.

"Oh no, not at all."

They tried on the other bra, Connie repeating the fitting procedure that she'd used with the first bra, then had her model that one for her also.

Rachel decided on the first bra and two pair of very sexy panties. Connie paid for them and then treated Rachel to dinner at a small restaurant on the way home. _____________________________________

Once back at the Taylor home after dinner, Connie convinced Rachel into modeling the whole ensemble for her in the master bedroom because, as she explained, 'it would be a more comfortable environment.'

"We really need to see how the gown will look without those bra straps, take off your shirt and bra...no, wait. Take off everything, you should try on the whole outfit, gown and lingerie, that way we can really see how good you'll look."

Rachel was a bit reluctant at first, but finally agreed, remembering the excitement she'd felt in the dressing room.

She felt a little naughty as she pulled her t-shirt over her head and then shrugged off her bra, her breasts barely dropping after their support was gone. They stood out proudly from her body, punctuated by long, hard, pink nipples sticking out from her silver dollar-sized areolas.

She undid her shorts with trembling fingers and dropped them to the floor. When Rachel slipped off her panties, standing in the middle of the room, nude as the day she was born, she noted that Connie eyed her in a quick, hungry way, with more than a casual interest.

Connie got up and handed Rachel the bra, the girl was standing in the middle of the bedroom, nude, an arm modestly covering her ripe breasts, her other hand covering the vee below her waist.

"Don't be shy, you have a beautiful body. You shouldn't hide it. You should be proud of it." She said, her voice captivating.

Connie gave her the bra, coaxing Rachel into putting on the sexy garment. Nervously, shrugging her shoulders, she took the lingerie, revealing her full breasts and neatly trimmed pussy, her nude body fully exposed. The girl blushed when she realized her nipples were very hard, even her areola seemed engorged and sensitive.

Rachel worked the bra into place, settling her large, firm tits into the garments lacy cups, her little pink nipples poking through the sheer, thin material of the bra.

"Miss Taylor...I mean, Connie, are you sure that this is appropriate?" Rachel asked sweetly, but also a little nervously.

"Rachel, I'm going to be honest with you. I know that you and Scott are sexually active, I don't have a problem with that, but I can tell you that this lingerie will be very appropriate for what I'm sure will happen between you and Scott after the ball," she said with a knowing smile.

Rachel thought about it, looked at Connie and simply replied, "Oh, I see what you mean."

"You're a beautiful young woman, Rachel." Connie went on in a quiet, husky voice. "Its no wonder Scott likes you so much. Just look at those nipples, nice and pink, hard and all erect."

Connie casually reached out, letting her fingers lightly caress the young girls bra encased breasts. Rachel gasped, looked down at her tits, but otherwise stood completely still, caught up in the arousal of the moment, she said nothing, although she couldn't believe this was happening; yet she allowed Connie to stroke, roll, and pinch her nipples without offering even the slightest of protests. The girl began squirming to Connie's sustained massaging of her full breasts, a tingle and warmth spreading between her creamy thighs. Rachel moaned a little, a look on her face somewhere between lust and despair.

"Doesn't that feel good," Connie whispered, while very gently twisting Rachel's hard little nipples, "I just love to have my nipples played with like this, do you like it?"

"Y-yes, I think it feels very good. Ooo," she involuntarily moaned, blushing a deep red all over.

"Would you mind if I kissed you?" The older woman asked while she rolled one of Rachel's swollen, fat pink nipples between a finger and thumb. Rachel shivered involuntarily from the erotic sensations firing through her body, she felt her pussy getting all hot and creamy.

It took moment for her to pull herself together and reply, "I-I don't know, I suppose you can, I've never kissed another girl before."

She looked her in the eye just a few inches from the girl's face, then leaned in and kissed her full on the lips. Rachel was apprehensive, yet very excited and returned the kiss. Her soft lips parted, she flicked her tongue out, meeting Connie's tongue, fully French kissing each other. Their breathing coming in gasps as lust took over.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Connie: Slut MILF Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds