• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Monica and Alex Ch. 01

Monica and Alex Ch. 01

It was Monica's first week on here own. She had just turned 18 and a freshmen at NYU. To top it all off she already found work.

Growing up had never been easy, but her parent always made sure she had everything she wanted which is why she refused to let them pay for school.

This was her first time in a big city being that she was from a small town in Georgia. She was frightened and excited at the same time to be away from her family.

Monica had always been told she looked exotic. 5'4 light caramel skin, hazel eyes, (courtesy of her mother half Hispanic and Black )130lbs full c cups and thick in all the right places.

Her first day on campus she became friends with two girls who were also freshmen (gina and amber).

They invited her to come with them to the campus party that was coming up that Saturday, she thought it would be a great way to meet new people so she agreed.

-------------------

Alex was a senior. He was on the basketball team and also a full time student, being that his parents were practically rich he had it pretty easy and being the most popular guy on campus helped.

He was 6'2 170lbs not overly muscular but pretty solid, sea blue eyes and perfectly tanned, all the girls practically drooled over him.

He and his friends (frank and nick) were throwing the party that Saturday and invited all the freshmen, they figured it would be an easy lay.

Alex had become bored with his current selection of campus sluts and was looking for something new.

-------------------

"thank god its friday" Monica shouted to no one in particular.

It was almost 11pm she was exhausted after her first week of classes and work, but excited that the weekend was finally here and about the party coming up.

she decided to treat herself to a little shopping after a torturous week .

She stopped past this one shop that sold all kinds of erotic clothing.

She thought to her self - i could never wear any of these things back home -

she figured since she wasn't home she would go for it.

everything was pretty raunchy in the store. she picked out the least reveling thing she could find which was still a bit much for her usual taste. It was a cat suit that showed off bits and pieces of her curvy Caramel flesh. she purched the dress quickly and left hoping no one would spot her in the store.

Meanwhile....

Alex was having trouble sleeping. He kept having this reoccurring dream about a women he could tell she was beautiful, but he could never really see her face when he tried to get a better look it was as if she faded away.

He thought it was from sleeping with way to many women. He thought his subconscious was telling him to slow down. He shook his head and chuckled at such a silly notion. He got out of bed and decided to go for a walk. He needed to think.

He knew he would not be getting back to sleep anytime soon. So he grabbed his i pod and headed out the door

... he got as far as two whole blocks and decided to change the tune on his pod not looking where he was going....

He bumped in to someone....

"SHIT! I"M SORRY" He said noticing the bags fall to the ground.

-reaching out to grab them he notices the name on one of the bags and grinned wickedly to himself. He went there once with one of his girlfriends –

He finally looked up at her and thought to himself "HOLY SHIT, SHE'S gorgeous" he couldn't stop staring.

Monica was caught in a daze as well "OMG" She thought, never had she seen someone so hott in real life anyway she thought people could only be this hott in movies.

She slowly took in all of him when she noticed what he was wearing. He had on shorts and a t-shirt and on top of that sandals. "TYPICAL WHITEBOY SHE THOUGHT" and laughed out loud.

Alex was broken from the spell

"What?"

She laughed again.

"Nothing"

He noticed how beautiful her smile was and he too wanted to smile, but she kept laughing and he started to become annoyed.

"What the hell is so funny?"

"Well why are you wearing sandals in this kind of weather?"

He looked down at his feet.

"Aren't your feet cold, HELL isn't the rest of you cold?" she said in a more serious tone.

Alex didn't know why he had become so upset. He practically shoved the bags towards.

"Here's your shit" he said before storming off

She stood there for a moment in confusion.

"OK WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Monica and Alex Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 185 milliseconds