• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Associate Jackie

Associate Jackie

Jonathan and I sat in the break room, sipping our sodas. He insisted that everyone call him Jonathan, except for me: he said I could call him Jackie as I was, as he put it, "a darlin' with nothing to hide".

I was 24 and he was 32, so not really a big age difference there. He and I worked in retail, myself in the clothing department, and he was in the receiving area. We had a lot of things in common, except for the fact that I was white and he was black.

He and I were both lovers of soul music, and I think that's really what kind of got our friendship started about a year ago, when he first came to work here. Like I said, we were friends, nothing more.

But that's not to say that I didn't occasionally think of him a more-than-platonic way. He had a great sense of humor, and such a cute, infectious smile. And since he worked in receiving area, he had, what a call a "modestly strong body". At the moment, he was talking to me about his date over the weekend, which I really didn't want to hear, since I was in a dating drought.

"So I brought her home," he continued. "And I understand girls don't always want sex on the first date and all, but all I was asking for was a kiss goodnight, you know?"

"Yeah, I know," I said, bored and jealous with this conversation.

"Laura, what the hell is your problem? Don't you care how my date went?"

I rolled my eyes, "Well, why do you always have to tell me about your dates when you know that I haven't been on a date in a long time? Why do you have to shove it in my face?" I got up and threw my soda out and walked down the slim hallway that led to the main part of the store.

Jackie caught up with me and grabbed my arm, "Laura, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way. Please don't be angry."

I pulled away from him and headed back to the clothing section, where my main duty was to arrange the clothes and basically make sure that they were organized and neatly arranged for the customers. I felt bad about being so rough on Jackie, but on the other hand, he did irritate me, and my quick temper didn't exactly help the situation.

An hour later, I clocked out and went on home to my apartment and to my kitty, Wendy, who always loved me no matter what. I slipped my shoes off and laid my purse on the table and sat on the couch. Wendy jumped onto the couch with a purr, snuggling in my arms.

My sister was going to come over later. My sister, who was 22, married, and had a baby son, and here I was 24 and couldn't even find a date. I hated to admit it, but I was one of those girls who needed a man. Or at least I felt like I needed a man. I called up my sister and told her I was sick and that I wasn't feeling well enough to see her and her family that night.

And, somehow, that wasn't a total lie.

At 2 o'clock in the morning I woke up sick. I mean, really sick. I had diarrhea and was throwing up and feeling faint and nauseas. There was no way I was going to make it into work in the morning, so I called in sick. I didn't know what was wrong with me - maybe food poisoning or maybe just something bad I had eaten. At 5 a.m., when it felt like I had gotten everything out of my system, I took a quick shower and went back to bed, shutting off my alarm clock.

At around 11 that morning, I woke up, feeling better, but with still a slight ache in my stomach. I put a movie in and settled into bed, watching my dvd.

About an hour later I heard a knock at the front door.

"Who is it?" I hollered from my bedroom.

I heard a muffled voice.

"Who?" I yelled again.

"It's Jackie!" I heard him say.

I was surprised that he came over, but I hollered for him to come on in. I didn't dare get out of bed - I was in a comfortable position, and didn't want to risk getting sick again.

Jackie came into my bedroom with a bag, "I hope you don't mind me coming over, but I was on my lunch break, and the boss told me you had a sick stomach."

I smiled, "Thank you for coming by, I really appreciate it."

He sat at the side of my bed and opened up the bag he had brought, "I brought you some Sprite, you know, something that'll be easy on your stomach and I brought you some crackers and a magazine and a crossword puzzle book."

Tears came to my eyes. I was so touched that he'd spend the time to come over and visit me and think of me that he'd bring me these things.

"Thank you so much Jackie, this is so sweet of you," I said.

"It's no problem - would you like some pop and crackers now?"

I nodded, "Yes, please."

He got up and put a few bottles of Sprite in the fridge, and came in with a bottle of Sprite and a plate of crackers for me. I thanked him again.

"Well, I figured if I did this, you'd forgive me about yesterday," he smiled.

I blushed, "I'm sorry I got mad at you."

"It's that darn temper of yours, woman. Somebody says something and you turn into flames," he laughed.

I giggled, "I guess so. I'm sorry. Thank you so much for all this stuff. Not even my sister would come over and visit me when she heard I was sick. I wasn't sick at the time I had called her, mind you, but her effort would've been nice."

He nodded, "I know how it is."

Tears gently slid down my cheeks, "She's got a family of her own already. She's only 22 and she has a husband, a house, and a baby son. And I can't even get anybody to go out with me."

"Have you ever asked a guy out?" he asked.

"No. I want them to come to me."

He laughed, "Honey, sometimes you have to be the aggressor with men. Sweetie, you're just going through a dry period right now - it happens to everybody. You are one of the prettiest girls I know; you're a minx and you know it."

I sniffled, "Really?"

He chuckled again, "Of course."

I laid my pale hand on his large, dark hand. He looked into my eyes, like he wanted to kiss me.

I nodded, "You can, if you want to."

He leaned down and we had our first kiss. It was close-mouthed and not passionate or sexy, just a nice, gentle kiss.

I batted my eyelashes at him, "Thank you."

We made chit-chat and pretty soon it was time for him to get back to work. We said good-bye with an affectionate hug, and he left, wishing me to get well soon. I continued watching my movie, but my mind wasn't really on it. Never before had Jackie and I kissed or hugged - my touching him was so electric, and so reassuring at the same time. I started to cry - no one would've even bothered to see me while I was sick, not even any of my ex-boyfriends. Jackie was one of the greatest men I knew, and I knew I was falling for him.

I slept until the evening time, when I got sick again, and did some of my puzzles in crossword book. I soon fell asleep again. I woke up again the next morning at 4 o'clock. I was feeling back to normal and decided, unfortunately, that I'd have to return to work that day. I didn't have to be in to work till 8 o'clock, but I decided to shower and get ready then, as I hated getting ready for work, and just wanted to get it over with.

As I drove to work, I felt a little nervous. This whole thing with Jackie felt new and exciting, at least to me, and I wasn't really sure how to approach the situation. Did he want a relationship with me or was he just being affectionate? If we started dating, would we get in trouble? I wasn't sure if the company would approve of two associates dating.

I didn't see Jackie that today until our lunch hour, as he was late in coming to work. For our lunch hour, we decided to go to McDonald's, which wasn't unusual for us. We sat across from each, but things didn't seem to be quite the same. We didn't seem to be as talkative, but we looked at each other more. I wanted him and I think he wanted me, but I wasn't sure. I wanted to sleep with this strong, handsome, black man.

We left McDonald's and walked to his car. He reached for his car door, but I stood in front of him, "Jackie, kiss me. Kiss me again."

He took me in his strong arms and I stood there, helplessly kissing him back. They were deep, passionate kisses. I needed it so badly and I could tell he did too. He stopped, out of breath, "Baby, after work. Around 5 o'clock?"

I nodded, "Yes, my place."

The work day went so slow, but it finally ended at 4 o'clock. I hurried home to shower and put on my bathrobe. At 5 o'clock exactly, I heard a knock at the door.

I answered the door, "Hi Jackie," I said with a smile.

"Hello," he grinned. He shut the door behind him.

I kissed him deeply and started to unbuckle his pants, but stopped and lead him to my bedroom. We stood in front of the bed. He untied my bathrobe and slid it over my shoulders, my bare, naked, pale body in front of his. I took his shirt off.

He held my face in his hands, "You look so sexy baby."

I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down with his shorts, I kneeled in front of him. His cock was so big. I had heard that myth about black men and it looked like, in Jackie's case, it was true. He must've been 9 inches. I wrapped my lips around his cock and looked up at him with big eyes.

"Jesus, yes baby. Blow me, oh god yes, blow me," he combed his fingers through my hair. "I know it's big baby....Oh that's it, you're doing so good."

His cock was big and hard and erect. I gently pushed him back on the bed and spread my legs over his cock, my bald, pink little pussy, over his dark cock. I eased myself onto his cock and shrieked a little bit at the pain. His cock was very big. I sat on him for a moment and then started to ride him. We both moaned loudly. The light from the evening came through the slits in the blinds, which was otherwise dark.

"God, you're so big," I moaned. I rode him faster, "Such a nice big dick you have baby."

"Fuck, yesss, ride it. Ride it you little tart," he started to fondle my small breasts. "Oh baby."

I stopped and started to quiver, cumming all over his cock. He groaned when he felt this and started to cum, spurting stream after stream into my wet little cunt.

"Fuck yes," I sighed. "Cum for me Jackie."

After he was done cumming, I slid off his cock and snuggled up to him. It was sexy to think of how we looked - my small, pearl body, against his big, black body. We were French kissing again. He was one of the best lovers I'd had.

While we were necking, I had the courage to tell him that I loved him. He said he loved me too. It made me horny to hear him say that and we made love until the middle of the night came.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Associate Jackie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds