• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Careful Who You Meet on the Subway

Careful Who You Meet on the Subway

The thought ran through my head, and I smiled as the subway jostled me against an elder gentleman in the subway. I smiled to myself dreamily, not noticing you watching me.

You start at me: your eyes flow down from my silky blonde hair in pigtails to my soft skin, and then down to my perky tits pressing against the tight cotton dress. I shift in my seat, pulling the dress down to my knees from where it had ridden up on my thighs.

You feel yourself grow hard at the thought of pushing my legs aside and pressing the head of your cock against my hot little cunt.

You continue to stare as my dreamy look assures you I haven't noticed. I bit my lower lip and you have to stifle a groan at the thought of me nipping on the tip of your cock like that. You feel yourself tightening, completely stiff against your dress slacks. The expensive suit you're wearing does little to hide it.

You decide that you want me, and will have me. The subway doors open and the seat next to me opens as the elder man departs. You quickly slide into the seat, making sure there's as much body contact as possible.

"Excuse me," you say, with your thigh pressed tight against mine. I startle out of my reverie.

"Oh," I say, licking my lips and looking shyly at you. "That's quite alright." I pause, unsure of what to do, and then smile sweetly at you. It just makes you want to fuck me more.

"Hi," I say, licking my lips innocently again. You picture sliding your cock between my pink lips and feel a drop of precum in your boxers.

"I'm June. I just moved here." I say with wide, innocent blue eyes.

"Really," you say. Inwardly you smile and realize how easy this will be. "I just noticed how beautiful you are. Those eyes, what color are they?" You lean in and slowly reach a hand to my reddening cheek. "Cornflower blue?" Your thumb idly brushes my cheek and you smile, seeing my blush, and noticing through my cotton dress that my nipples are hardening.

"Oh," I gasp, "I don't know. No one's ever... commented before." My voice has a slight southern belle accent. I smile beautifully. You realize how simple this will be and have to fight the urge to take my hand and press it against your throbbing erection.

The subway rattles. You grab my hand in yours and have to suppress the image of what it would look like stroking your cock.

"June, do you believe in fate?"

I blush again, looking down, and you can see down my dress to the soft, creamy globes inside. You squeeze my hand tightly at the thought of pressing them around your long prick.

"Yes..." I say, trailing off slightly.

You seize the opportunity, cock stiff and aching, to try out this innocent young body in front of you. "Will you trust me," you ask, making your eyes look imploring and without an ulterior motive.

I look at you and think how attractive you are. I feel a wetness and slight throbbing of my pussy between my legs.

"Yes," I almost gasp.

"Good," you say, and put your hand on my knee, squeezing the bare flesh. Seeing your stop approach, and you stand up, pulling me with you, appreciating the way my tits bounce. You grip my hand, leading me off the subway and through the crowds.

"Where are we going?" I ask, heels clicking the sidewalk. You smile to yourself, throwing a few words over your shoulder: "Just trust me."

Leading me into a building without giving me time to look, you pull me into an elevator and press a floor number without me seeing. You instantly push me up against the wall with your body, your hand in my hair as you grind your cock against my softness. I gasp in surprise and you cover my mouth with yours, thrusting your tongue inside as eagerly as you wish you could thrust your cock in what you are sure is hot and tight little cunt. You groan into my mouth, hands holding me still. One hand sneaks under my dress, feeling from my silky thigh to the cotton panties covering my dampened pleasure box.

"What..." I gasp out, your hands squeezing my tits as you grind again, "what are you doing?"

"Shhh..." You bite my ear, causing me to gasp. The heat is rising between us as the elevator dings. Ding, ding, ding. Your floor approaches as I start to press my pussy up against the bulge in your pants.

"Ohhh..." My eyes shut slightly, enjoying the hard feeling, enjoying the way your hands are kneading my butt cheeks, pressing harder. The wall is cool against my back, giving relief to my hot skin. I moan again into your mouth, my hips starting to jerk a little.

You fumble down between our bodies, jerking at the opening of your pants. The cotton dress has already run up, revealing my white cotton panties to your sight. A ripping sound ripples through the elevator as my panties hit the floor and a moment later I feel a hard, soft-edged member at my pussy lips, rubbing up and down the slit.

Eyes glazed over in pleasure, I don't noticed the way you're staring down at my body as your muscles clench with the effort of not coming into me right away. You know if you start now, you'll fuck my pretty little cunt until I drip with your hot fluids. Instead, you rub the head around my clit, causing me to moan softly, like a shy young girl.

Ding. We're on your floor. You let my body slid down your front, over your cock, before putting your cock up and gripping my hand tightly. Leading me off the elevator, I feel the tightness of my dress over my bust. Nipples hard, I lick my lips, being dragged down the hallway before the jingle of your keys lets us in the apartment. You jerk me inside.

"Take your clothes off," you growl, knowing if you try right now you'll rip them. I swallow, looking up at you with wide, passion-filled eyes. I lick my lips again and you move your hands to my tits and squeeze roughly. "Now," you insist.

Trembling, my hands undo the back of my dress, the slow zip filling the apartment, matching your harsh breathing. Your cock falls out of your pants as you unzip and push them down. The dress slides off and hits the floor with a soft rustle and you see that I'm not wearing any undergarments since the now ripped panties are inside your pocket. Your hands twitch back and forth with anticipation for a few seconds while you take in the dusky color of my nipples, and how that I have a slight golden tan all over, even down to the golden color of my cunt hair. You grab me and turn me around, pressing my body against the door, your hands gripping my tits and squeezing hard. You take one hand and position the head of your dick at my dripping entrance and shove in roughly, unwilling to wait to ease in. I make a moan of protest, but you ignore it and shove harder inside the clenching cunt walls available to your throbbing prick.

I struggle for a second, but then start moaning loudly, feeling every thick inch inside my tight pussy. I start moaning louder, my face and body pressed hard against the door as your prick fucks me.

"Yeah, baby, you like that, don't you?" You say, pulling my hair to pull my head back, causing me to arch my back to your thrusts. I just moan in response and you fuck harder, feeling the heat of the moment catch you. Pleasure builds and you realize you're about to cum quickly. You decide you'll enjoy me more in a minute and start shooting your juices deep inside the box that has you clenched inside. You groan and squeeze my tits roughly, causing me to squeak.

Breathing raggedly, you grab me by the wrist and lead me to your bedroom. I can see on the bed where there are restraints on each of the four-poster bedsides and my eyes widen. You smile at the look on my face, feeling your prick stiffen already. The soft curve of my ass draws your attention and you realize you need to cum again. My tight body has you as randy as a sixteen year old on his first fuck.

"On the bed," you say, and put a hand against my back with a little shove, causing me to move forward. I look over my shoulder at you and then back at the bed. "Hurry," you say.

I just stare, so you pick me up and toss me on the bed so that I land on my back. You reach up and fasten each of my wrists into the restraints while I watch wide-eyed. You leave me briefly to go to your dresser, where you open a drawer and pull out some kind of lotion.

Smoothing it on your cock, you return to the bed, where you pull my legs into a high V and press the head of your cock against my tight asshole. To my surprise, you slide in fairly easily, pressing the head of your prick in an inch, pulling out, then another full inch in addition to the one before.

Moaning low in your throat, your prick starts to work its way in and out of my ass which make your prick feel like it wants to pop. My tits bounce up and down in front of your eyes. You position my legs on your shoulder and move one hand to my still dripping cunt and start to rub my clit, causing me to moan loudly. Jerking in response, you feel my whole body start to shudder and tremble as I cum quickly with the rubbing. The clenching around your dick causes you to shoot more cum deep inside my ass. The only sound in the room is the sound of both bodies breathing heavily as you pull out and collapse on my body.

"You can let me out of these now," I say. I tug slightly at the restraints. You smile and shake your head no, on finger moving to circle my nipple.

"Oh, no, my dear, we've just begun." You move your hand to my mouth place a finger inside of it. "Suck," you say, feeling your cock stir slightly again, knowing that as my mouth sucks in a seemingly expert fashion on your finger, it will bring your cock back again. "We've only just begun," you repeat, smiling.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Careful Who You Meet on the Subway

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 374 milliseconds