• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Whore is Born Ch. 03

A Whore is Born Ch. 03

1234

The General sat back in his chair, exhausted from anally raping poor Katie. He took out a hanky from the breast pocket of his army jacket, mopped the sweat off his face and looked over at her. Katie had dutifully remained on all fours, waiting for her next order, wondering what further act of depravity the General had in mind.

The General meanwhile sat back and marvelled at Katie's poor abused bottom, his spunk could be seen dribbling out of her anal hole down on to her stocking clad legs. Anally raping a poor bitch was hard work these days, he thought, especially as one got older. And it was rare to come across a bottom of such beauty and perfection (although we are about to hear about a few other women who possessed beauty that was arguably on a par with Katie).

As a result of this bitch's beautiful arse, the General's dick refused to go soft. Despite having already cum twice in the bitch's body, the General still craved more. And, bearing in mind what was in store for Katie later that day, the General realised that he may not get another chance to sample her young body. For today at least that is. As such, he needed to avail of every opportunity to abuse her.

For a minute or so, he gently rubbed his dick as he looked over at the poor bitch.

Meanwhile, Katie, on all fours, could still look into the dividing mirror that was directly in front of her. She could see the General sitting behind her, legs spread wide, smiling as he masturbated. She knew then that her body was still required. She shivered, both in fear and desire for, whatever he asked her to do, she would have no choice other than to obey.

After a few minutes, the General finally spoke. "Bitch, come over here and kneel between my legs."

Katie turned around so she was facing the General. Looking up at her Master, in the fashion of an obedient dog, she crawled over to where he was sitting. She stopped when her face was just inches away from his groin. She then sat up and placed her dainty little hands on his splendid pole, replacing his, and gently started to rub him.

"Daddy, what do you want me to do now? Do you want to fuck my little pussy. Do you want to fuck your little girl's tight pussy?"

Katie assumed that, having already taken her arse and mouth, the General would want the complete set of holes and would want to take her cunt.

The General looked down at the poor bitch, noticing her tits shaking up and down as she rubbed him off. She was licking her lips, no doubt excited about the idea of having her tight pussy stretched by his enormous weapon. But the General had other ideas. Other dirty ideas. He was tired from anally raping her and had no desire to do any further work. He could of course ask her to sit on him and ride him cowgirl style. He would like that, he thought, watching the bitch fuck him, her tits bouncing up and down as she gave herself the pleasure she so desperately sought. However, her needs were of zero consequence to him. He thought it much more fun if she was forced to suck his cock after it had been up her ass. The General was fond of a little ass-to-mouth action and, often when fucking a girl's arse, rather than cumming in her bottom, he would remove his dick at the crucial moment and shove it down her mouth, forcing the girl to taste her arse as well as his cum.

It was the kind of depraved action that was fitting for a man of his stature.

"No, bitch, I am a little tired, so whilst we make our way to our final destination, I would like it if you gave me a little oral relief. So, be a good girl and suck my cock until I cum, you delightful whore. Oh, and be quick about it, we are only 10 or so minutes away and I need to cum before we get there...

"Driver, let's go."

And with that, the General sat back and waited for the bitch to perform her whore like duties.

Katie initially looked up at the General in shock and horror, her eyes pleaded with him for some mercy. She did not want to suck his cock after it had been in her bottom. That was disgusting and taking the depravity to a new level (again). However, when she saw his grinning face and look of pure evil satisfaction, she immediately knew there was little point in arguing with her Master.

So, licking her lips, she innocently whispered, "Yes, Daddy, as you wish..." And with that, she opened her mouth and allowed his massive dick to enter her mouth and in the process, for the first time in her young life, she was able to taste her ass...

The General smiled in delight as the bitch performed her duties. He looked down on her and gently patted her head, just as he would when one of his dogs at home came up to him for some affection. And as his dick once more began to rekindle those warm feelings of desire, the General contemplated how well things were going. Not only had he anally raped this bitch in front of her pathetic husband, without even a murmur of dissent, she was now willing to follow it up by sucking his dick. There could be no doubt, if there had been any before, that she now belonged completely to him. And that was good, on so many levels. Good for his dick and good for business...

Good for business because, in an hour or so, he was set to meet some important dignitaries from a rich, African oil state who were interested in completing a lucrative arms deal. Naturally the General was receiving a big kick-back (all illegal of course) from the arms manufacturer and, to help facilitate the deal, he was hoping that Katie's young body would help smooth the negotiations.

It was actually a huge deal with a lot of money at stake and many people from this African nation would be turning up since this was also the day they expected to close the deal. To precipitate the signing, the General was going to sate these men's gross sexual appetites by offering them some succulent, white female flesh as an appetiser. However, he correctly figured that one piece of young white meat was insufficient for all these men, so he needed more. That was why he had invited Alice and Debbie along to the meeting.

Debbie Mills was a 36 year old knock out young white housewife and mother. She happened to be the split of the porn goddess Jane Darling. Like Jane, Debbie had a beautiful, angelic face, long blonde hair, lovely large pert breasts, size 34-D and a body to die for. But whereas Jane had blue eyes, our Debbie's were beautiful, hazel brown. She also exuded class having been born into one of London's wealthiest families, was always well turned out (she only wore the most expensive of clothes) and socialised within the top echelons of British society.

Alice was an 18 year old beautiful schoolgirl. She too was an image of a porn goddess, Keri Sable. She had a stunning face and long blonde hair and, like Keri, slim in all the right places. The only difference was in the breast department, whereas the lovely Keri has lovely petit tits, Alice's were big and were the same size as Debbie's at an impressive 34-D. For someone so young and so slim, it was an impressive achievement.

And both Alice and Debbie were already at the General's country retreat, two gorgeous young women, with bodies to die for, waiting to service him and his business colleagues.

And that wasn't the only link between the two, for in addition to being the General's whores, Debbie happened to be Alice's mother!

Both mother and daughter were completely unaware that the other was at the General's house, they had been carefully kept apart, secluded in separate rooms, waiting for their orders. And the mother at least had no idea that her young, schoolgirl daughter was a whore for big cock. Indeed she would have been mortified to discover what her daughter had become.

As Katie continued to vigorously blow the General, conscience of how little time she had to satisfy him and terrified of the consequences if she failed, he took out a cigar from his pocket and lit up. Puffing away, he looked down at the poor wrench, who was once more being forced to perform a disgusting sexual act on his person and thought back to a couple of months ago when he managed to fulfil, what is still a fantasy for most men, the legendary mother and daughter combo...

The Mother's Story

Debbie Mills became a mother at a very young age, 18 to be precise. She had fallen in love with a young boy, Justin, who was of a similar age. They had met whilst going to church. One thing had led to another and, despite both knowing better, they had sex. Just the once, but it was enough.

Debbie's parents were horrified to learn of her pregnancy, but, since they were strict Roman Catholics, an abortion was totally out of the question. So, despite being part of England's upper class where teenage pregnancies were generally unheard of, Debbie was told that she would have to forgo her place at Oxford University and instead have a baby. Any social fall out could be dealt with, it was secondary to the needs of the unborn child and the will of the Lord.

So, rather then take her place at Oxford, Debbie stayed at home. University may have not been on the agenda, marriage however was and, just a few months before she gave birth, Debbie got married to Justin. Three months later, Debbie gave birth to a lovely baby girl, Alice, and as her parents were rich, they happily provided moral and financial support to the young couple and their granddaughter.

They settled down and, bucking the trend for teenage marriages, theirs was, and still is, a very happy one. They loved each other very deeply and adored being parents to young Alice. Their marriage was further helped by Debbie understanding, and allowing Justin to pursue his lifelong ambition to go into the army. And, with her father's connections, a place at the most prestigious army school in England, Sandhurst, was secured. So, at the age of 18, off he went to pursue a career in the army where he still is and has risen up the ranks to Major.

Meanwhile, Debbie gave up any chance she had of going off to university and having a career of her own by staying at home to look after her daughter, Alice.

Years passed, Justin continued to excel in the army and was being rapidly promoted. Debbie carried on caring for Alice and the lack of a career of her own was soon forgotten as, ever so slowly, England's snobby society allowed Debbie back in, especially when, several years later, her friends got married and started having kids of their own.

As she mixed, once more, with the British social elite, she began to get involved with the type of work that was commonplace for rich, bored housewives, namely charity work. And, as a devout churchgoer (she attended church at least twice a week) she ended up doing a lot of work for them, helping out with various high profile projects. Along with caring for her daughter, this kept her busy but, as time progressed, she still found herself still strangely unfulfilled.

It was not that she didn't enjoy caring for her daughter, or helping out with the Church, it was just that she felt that she had a different calling in life to one of just being a rich, glamorous housewife who helped doing the Lord's work.

And this feeling remained with Debbie as the years passed and grew in intensity as Alice got older. Alice, who when she was younger relied heavily on her mother, had come to rely on her less and less as she got older. In addition to being stunningly attractive, Alice was also a very sensible, level headed girl thanks, in a large part, to her mother's upbringing. Like her mother, Alice was immersed in the teachings of the church and, having seen what had happened to her mother, she was determined not to make the same mistakes by straying into the path of evil temptation. As such, she had always stayed well clear of male contact, much to her mother's approval, and was determined only to date one man, her future husband, whoever that might be. She also excelled at school where she was determined to do well and was well on her way to go to Oxford, eager to achieve what her poor, unfortunate mother was unable to.

Debbie's situation was not helped by the long periods of absence of her loving husband, Justin, who was sent off to fight in Iraq and Afghanistan in Bush's "War on Terror".

So, as her daughter became ever more self-reliant, her husband hardly at home and her charity and church work, whilst fulfilling her social and moral conciseness, failed to hit the spot with what she truly wanted, poor Debbie remained unfilled with life.

The only problem was what was it that Debbie needed to make her life fulfilled? That was the question that remained unanswered.

With this question remaining in the forefront of her mind, it was during one of Justin's long tours of Iraq, and a couple of weeks before Alice's 18th birthday, that Debbie came across an advert in a magazine she was reading : "Attractive girls required for exclusive modelling assignments. All ages welcome. Pays well. Please send photos to..." Debbie stopped and looked at this. Normally she wouldn't pay any attention to it, she would have thought it a scam to lure women into the porn industry. However, this ad, for some reason, sparked something in her and aroused her attention. For starters, it appeared in one of the more expensive magazines you got in London that was primarily bought by London's well-to-do ladies, such as herself. Also, the ad was placed in the same section that was advertising Cartier, hardly a cheap option for some sick scam.

Debbie looked long and hard at the ad, at the bottom there a company crest and the whole thing just looked too legitimate to be a scam, she thought. Maybe Debbie could alleviate some of her boredom by trying out a spot modelling?

It was not the first time that modelling had crossed her mind as an option. Indeed many times people had suggested it to her as a career since she was quite the stunner. As mentioned, being a blonde beauty with the body of a porn goddess meant she was sure to be in big demand. But modelling was generally discouraged in London's high society. Already she had been a teenage mother and being a model on top of that was almost certainly going to be met with disapproval from her friends, parents and especially her husband. Justin was a conservative at heart and very possessive of her, he would not like her delicious body to be on display to photographers and the general public.

But set aside all that was poor Debbie's yearning for a purpose in life. Modelling could perhaps achieve that, it was after all a career which would allow her to display her obvious talents. It was also something that was hers, hers alone, and which did not conform strictly to the norms of conservative society that she was so heavily immersed in and which she was now finding a little constricting. Perhaps this was what she had been waiting for? Pursuing an academic or professional career was now too late. But maybe she was always destined to use her other talents, her looks and body to fulfil her needs. Maybe this was what God had intended all along and that was why, now, when her daughter was old enough, and her husband was far away, that she had seen this ad? Maybe it was all preordained that, at this stage of her life, when she was at the peak of her beauty, she would become a model and bring joy and happiness in other people?

Debbie still had no idea how much joy she was actually going to bring to the lives of some very wicked men.

So, with her husband safely out of the way fighting a war in Iraq and unable to influence her decision, with much excitement Debbie made the momentous decision to send in some photos of herself to the address indicated on the ad. And as she prepared the envelope for posting, for the first time she noted the name of the club. The Platinum Club...

[For those readers who don't know what The Platinum Club is and how it operates, or who need a reminder, please read "A Whore is Born Ch1" for a detailed explanation]

It was a week or so before she received a reply. They were interested! Debbie was delighted. She had been beside herself with excitement ever since she had sent in her photos, desperate for some indication that her body would meet with satisfaction. She eagerly read their reply. First, to make sure they were both comfortable with what each other had to offer, a first round of interviews was arranged; nothing formal, just coffee in a five star hotel. Very civilised, Debbie thought, and nothing improper in what they were suggesting.

Unsurprisingly, with the body that Debbie possessed, she passed this interview and was asked if she was willing to attend a first photo shoot a few days later. Debbie, readily accepted their offer, delighted that finally, she was at the beginning of her own, exciting career. And the fact that she was pursuing her modelling career surreptitiously behind her family's back, made things even more exciting.

The first shoot went well. At the shoot there were four men, three of whom were middle aged and fairly non-descript looking, whilst the other was a tall distinguished looking gentleman. His slim, tall physique was in stark contrast to the average, portly look of the other chaps. He went by the name of Jack.

Jack did all the talking and instructing. The others remained studiously silent, rarely saying anything, allowing Jack to take complete control. She was asked by him to model a number of outfits however she noted that whatever she was asked to wear, the lingerie and footwear, although that changed with each outfit, essentially remained the same: very high heels (no less than five inches in height), stockings, suspenders, suspender belt, high-cut French panties and a tight, see-through bra. She found this a little odd, it almost seemed like it was The Platinum Club's uniform...

However Debbie did not object and actually enjoyed wearing the lingerie. These were high quality, expensive items (all Italian design bought from the shop, La Perla) and so it was natural that she would feel comfortable wearing them. And the other items were all expensive designer clothes. But the other thing she noted was that the outfits progressively got more and more revealing as the shoot went on. So much so that, by the end of the shoot, she was asked to model a short, tight, black mini skirt, hitch it up, so the tops of her black stockings and suspenders were revealed and was then asked to lean forward so that the cameramen could look down her top and take pictures of her delicious cleavage.

All of this she did without hesitation, for Debbie immediately fell in love with her new career. Not only did she feel excited by modelling, she found it strangely fulfilling that, the more and more of her body that she was asked to reveal, the more she enjoyed it. Indeed, by the end, had they asked her to reveal a little more, she would have been quite willing to do so.

She was paid for the shoot and was asked to turn up again. Naturally she agreed, delighted that her body had met with these men's satisfaction.

The next shoot was on a Sunday. She arrived after church and was still in her church outfit which always consisted of conservative Channel, just the type of outfit you would have expected someone like Jackie O to have worn. When she arrived, she found waiting for her the same four men. Jack once more did all the talking and she was immediately ordered to go to the dressing room where her outfit was waiting. She found that Jack was much more business like and firm with her than last time. She seemed to like it. When she entered her changing room, Jack went next door to watch her dress via the secret two-way mirror.

When Debbie got inside, she found that the outfit she was being asked to model was much more revealing than anything she had modelled previously. It consisted of a one piece little black dress, black stockings, suspenders, g-string and bra. The dress, it if could be described as a dress, was ridiculously short, just about covering her pert little arse. That was of course until she put on the 5 inch black heels when she found that the bottom of her arse would be visible whenever she walked. Of course the net effect of all this was to also reveal the tops of her stockings and suspenders.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Whore is Born Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds