• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dannii - A Kinky Night In Ch. 02

Dannii - A Kinky Night In Ch. 02

123456...9

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

Looking in the mirror, Dannii Minogue focussed as she carefully applied the oily black lipstick to her full pout, carefully running along her soft lips with it. Rolling her lips, she blew herself a kiss and smiled a she looked into her own eyes, deeply, seeing her own need, which anybody up close would be able to see, and she hoped later would. Tonight was a big night, as at her favoured underworld club it was a Devils and Angels theme night, where both guests and dancers would be dressed and subsequently acting as whatever they'd chosen to be, though she'd been before and some of the angels were anything but. Looking down herself, she checked her outfit, which was another kinky affair, the only thing really suitable for such a club.

She was wearing red thigh-high PVC boots, which had two-inch platform toes and tall six-inch stiletto heels, skin-tight round her powerful thighs, and a tiny black rubber mini dress, which was hugging every possible curve and pushing her breasts up and out, her magnificent cleavage almost spilling out of it past the matte-effect rubber. It was short, barely covering her bum and allowing an enticing peak at the smooth thighs above her boots, before fitting her delectable body like a second skin, accentuating her waist up to her lovely breasts, where it was low cut to offer plenty to look at and blending to the strained straps over her shoulders, supporting her rack. Ironically she was wearing knickers underneath it, quite conventional ones at that, though she intended those to be removed by someone when the night was through. She topped it off with a blood red leather dog collar that had sharp polished black spikes. Down each arm she wore snake armbands, which were made from black metal and were snakes wrapped round her forearms towards her wrists, where they had aggressive heads and red eyes.

Smoothing out a wrinkle in her smooth dress, she looked in the mirror again, adjusting her hair a little, a quite deceptively classy style. It had volume and was sort of pinned up on the top of her head, allowing it to hang down round her face, but it also flowed down her back over the rubber dress. Just adding a touch more mascara to her heavily made up eyes, which were down with dark shadow, eyeliner and mascara, she smiled and then reached down for her red devil horns, which were worn for things other than this. Picking them up, she slid them into her dark hair, settling them with a grin, excited at the prospect of the evening. Just checking the squeezing mini dress was fully done up, since it was such a squeeze, she tried not to let herself get over excited. This was a very hot night at the club, it always was and she'd never failed to pull someone, or get lots of attention, but tonight was a little different. Even without the Devils and Angles themed night she'd be going, as right now she really needed some girl-on-girl action. It was just a hankering. She just needed to slip beneath the sheets with another girl, feel the caress of a woman, and the expertise of one too.

But she didn't want any girl. She wanted Lucy, her precious blonde Lucy. After months of teasing and contemplation, she'd decided that tonight she needed her sharing her bed, she would finally take her home. She simply couldn't wait any longer. She was just as eager to get Lucy home as Lucy was to be taken home, but she could never let on she felt that way, and she'd been building up for it for ages, and to finally do it was the fulfilment of all that patience and frustration for both of them, and she wanted it to be as good as she dreamt. Unless there was some reason not to, Lucy would be coming home with her tonight, but if not then another lucky dancer would instead. Dannii simply would not be denied a night of lesbian lust, not tonight. Giving one last check, Dannii took a deep breath and slipped into her coat, doing it up carefully to make sure she was concealed, then picked up her handbag, headed to her door and out to the waiting car.

Arriving at the club, she purposefully walked in, being quickly recognised and waved through at the slightest glimpse of her membership card. Quickly cutting through the more casual downstairs crowds she was allowed to the lift to head upwards to the first floor and her much-enjoyed kinky strippers.

"Good evening Dannii," David said warmly, greeting her and extending a hand for her to shake.

"Evening David, how's business tonight?" she asked politely, shaking his hand. He was dressed in his typical business suit, standing amongst his bouncers in case any trouble broke out, which it very rarely did.

"It's very good, busier than last year for sure," he said, glancing into the club from the lift she'd entered on.

"Looks it," she murmured, glancing to the bustling club, filled with devils and angels as far as she could see, all having a good time. Still holding his hand, she leaned up to give him a kiss, cheekily slipping him the tongue before pulling away. It was all part of buttering him before she stole one of his dancers later for a romp, which he'd never told her off for but she still felt it best to grease the wheels a bit.

"Someone's eager," he teased with a smile as she turned and undid her coat, pushing her shoulders back as he slid it from her shoulders without even asking.


"Maybe," she purred, glancing back over her shoulder with a little flick of her eyebrows and a sly smile as he slid the coat off to reveal her, pausing for a glimpse of her rubber glad body, as he handed her coat to someone to be properly stored for the duration of her stay. He couldn't help but take in her lovely shape and the inviting boots, and even more prominently her large breasts as she turned round with a smile he knew all too well.

"Well it's no surprise, you're always horny," he said with a slight laugh, reaching up to lightly pat the red devil horns on her head. Dannii just gave a sexy giggle, turning and looking into the club once more, taking in the scene.

"Lucy's an angel tonight," he said into her ear, sensing her intentions. Dannii crept forward, not wanting to get spotted, David walking with her, till she could just about see Lucy on the catwalk, seeing how she danced. She was captivated for a moment, silent as her favoured Midnight did her thing, the thing that had always enticed and enchanted her, and it was no different now as she performed for the crowds.

"She dances like one too…well a real naughty one," Dannii said with a smile.

"She asked me if you were coming tonight when I got here you know," David said, watching Dannii as she eyed Lucy intently.

"Really?" Dannii asked without really concentrating.

"Yeah, but there's no surprise there," he said, deciding to leave her to it. Giving a soft pat to her bum he turned and walked back towards the entrance, Dannii giving a little yelp and turning to him with a sharp but playful look, before blowing him a kiss and turning back to watch Lucy performing. Angel she may be, but her outfit was rather devilish that was for sure. She had a pair of white ankle boots on, white lace-topped hold-up stockings, a patch of feathers covering her crotch and then a large one over each nipple on her perfectly firm breasts, simply stuck in place, and a feather boa around her neck and shoulders. As she turned she could see a pair of white fluffy wings, cute but very sexy in such a situation, and it really left little to the imagination, but still only served to increase her interest in getting her hands on another woman, especially Lucy.

Sliding into the main room of the club, she watched the sexy show, performed by a collection of dancers, a mix of devils and angels, which Lucy was a part of. As an angel she was supposed to be innocent and at the mercy of the horny, evil devils as they kissed and stroked her, though the fact was they were all very sexy dancers and that was what interested the guests, male and female alike. Striding confidently along the outer edges of the crowd, Dannii strutted in her PVC boots to the bar, keeping her eyes on the show, well mostly Lucy, as she writhed and wiggled for the delight of other customers. Reaching the bar, Dannii only had to wait a moment and lean forwards a little to get served immediately, getting herself a shot of vodka and a cocktail. She downed the vodka as the cocktail was made and given to her, handed over her money, and then collected her change with a sexy little wink to thrill the bartender before turning back. Taking a sip of her cocktail, she sauntered towards the catwalk, the people parting around her, most of them looking straight down her dress, which made her smile.

As she approached the catwalk, Lucy immediately spotted her, her eyes fixing on Dannii's sexy figure, pausing a moment as she took in the sexy brunette in her tiny rubber mini dress, then smiled broadly as Dannii got close, sliding onto a seat a little further down the catwalk. The dancers she was with let her slide from their grasp, knowing she wanted to go to Dannii, and Lucy slipped away from them, taking a step towards Dannii as their eyes held, the gaze never wavering. Dannii shook her head at Lucy the second she tried to go to her, confusing and surprising her, but making her stop. She had no idea why Dannii had refused her, but she did as she was told, continuing with the other dancers, sliding back to them to be lightly spanked by a hot red headed devil next to her. Dannii watched Lucy intently through the routine to the slow, bass-loaded tune, sipping her cocktail as she took in every possible detail of Lucy's gorgeous figure as she writhed with the other girls. Lucy, confused and scrutinised, felt very exposed, put on the spot by Dannii, almost shy, blushing a little as the singer watched her with her big, pretty eyes.

As the tune ended, Lucy dropped to all fours, controlled and owned by the feisty red-headed devil girl she'd been performing with. People round them clapped as the performance, since this was a far showier, proper night where they were offering a show rather than just a sexy dance. Looking to Dannii, she saw a sly, foxy smile, her tongue just flicking out over her black lips before she raised her slender hand and slowly, sexily beckoned Lucy to her with a curl of her finger, pausing and then turning her hand over and pointing her finger down onto the edge of the catwalk in front of her. Smiling, she crawled slowly, like a pussycat, towards Dannii along the catwalk, someone cheekily leaning out to smack her on the ass as she passed, but she didn't care. She crawled to Dannii, who waited patiently with a smirk, till Lucy arrived at her with a flick of her tongue, where Dannii immediately drew her forward a bit more and into a long, firm kiss, their tongues battling with each others as they snogged, other people looking on a little surprised at her blatant touching of a dancer, but enjoying the hot scene all the same. A sexy blonde angel dancer snogging a voluptuous goth devil right there, how could they go wrong?

"Good evening Lucy," Dannii purred with a knowing smile, letting her hand slip from Lucy's soft blonde hair.

"Hey Dannii," she breathed, her chest positively heaving, her breath short, heart pounding.


"How's it going tonight then? Lots of interest in you I bet," she teased, letting her finger tease across Lucy's cheek.

"Yeah, but you're the only one I was waiting for," Lucy whispered, looking down embarrassed.

"How did you know I'd come tonight?" Dannii said with a smile, brushing Lucy's hair back. She was a sucker for a blonde, which was one of the reasons her sister enticed her.

"You came last year and…well…" Lucy mumbled, unable to really give a proper answer.


"Doesn't mean I was definitely coming, does it now?" Dannii teased, straightening a little and arching her back, pushing her magnificent breasts up towards Lucy, who was already desperately horny for her.

"Well…I guess I was just hoping," Lucy admitted, looking up into Dannii's enchanting blue eyes.

"Mmm good girl," Dannii purred, smiling fully and leaning forward to give Lucy a quick kiss on the lips.


"Thanks…mistress," she murmured shyly, looking down.

"You just keep getting better, you're exactly the kind of girl I want, and I want you for a little…private get together. I think your talents are best off enjoyed alone…Midnight. I'll be in my booth," she purred, leaning forward and locking lips with the blonde stripper once more, their tongues just lightly caressing before she pulled away, giving a little flick of her eyebrows as she drained her cocktail and stood from her seat, sashaying away down the side of catwalk, through the parting crowds.

Lucy couldn't leave the catwalk immediately, she was part of a team expected to continue performing for a while, and a glance of the clock told her that was over ten minutes. As she joined back in with her other dancers on another foxy, gyrating routine to a sexy song, she couldn't tear her eyes away from Dannii, eyeing her gorgeous profile from the rear, the taper of her waist, flare of her hips and lovely legs in the bright PVC boots. She couldn't stop watching, and felt a flush of jealousy and anger burst through her, a rush of adrenaline as Dannii stopped to talk to a couple of other dancers on her way. Eyeing the scene, she watched as Dannii talked and giggled with them, allowing probing hands to stroke and squeeze cheekily at her rubber clad body, the dancers clearly liking the outfit Dannii wore. They flirted heavily, not attempting to be subtle as Lucy watched enviously, almost wanting to shout out in annoyance as Dannii leaned forward to enjoy a lingering kiss with each of them.

Dannii cast a fleeting glimpse back to the catwalk and Lucy, seeing her staring intently as she flirted and kissed with the dancers. She was partly doing it for that exact effect, to rile Lucy up, and partly because she knew the dancers very intimately, with both of them having been taken home by her before. Casting another quick glance to Lucy, she turned slowly away from them and then swayed off towards the bar, where she paused briefly to collect two more drinks, then strutted away to her booth, sliding through the curtain into it and out of sight, Lucy still feeling wound up, though she knew Dannii was a tease and was just doing this to get to her, since she'd personally asked for her…company. It didn't stop it getting her going though, especially being the only dancer Dannii hadn't taken home, or at least invited. Finally her routine was over and a natural break arrived, after feeling like hours, where she was able to arrange cover and say she'd been personally requested for a dance, which only brought knowing smirks and acceptance since they knew Dannii had arrived.

After a minutes break to just check her appearance and take a deep breath to calm herself down, Lucy slid out into the club once more, dodging members and other girls delivering drinks, as well as lap dances. Turning down requests for more than one lap dance, she got to Dannii's booth, breathing hard to compose herself.

"I can hear you Lucy," Dannii said from within, clearly smiling to herself from her tone. Lucy blushed, feeling embarrassed at being caught out, and pushed past the edge of the curtain, checking it was fully closed as she found Dannii once more, sitting at the table with its pole, reclining casually on the luxurious red leather padding of the seat.

"Hi again…mistress," she almost whispered, feeling quite self conscious right then as Dannii clearly drank in her body, minus the feather boa which she'd thrown into the crowd.

"Dannii, please call me Dannii…for now at least. Come, sit," she said, patting the seat beside her. Lucy stepped forward and slid onto the seat, inhaling sharply at the cold leather on her bare arse and lower back, Dannii giggling. Leaning in, she immediately nuzzled Lucy into a kiss, an opportunity Lucy didn't let slip past, kissing Dannii back quite aggressively, pushing back against her, thrusting her tongue into the singers mouth. Dannii just gave a little curious murmur at it, but doubled her efforts, making sure she was in charge.

"Someone's a little eager," Dannii commented as they broke apart noisily.

"Must be you, as I'm very eager," Lucy whispered, being bold and putting it out there, though Dannii could see through her anyway and already knew it. They both laughed over it, and Dannii slid one of the drinks over to Lucy, having got a nice cocktail for each of them, getting Lucy her favourite, something not lost on her.

"Just how I like it too," she commented, picking it up as she noticed the exact drink she preferred.

"I know, that's why I got you it, remember who you're with right now," Dannii said with a smile, since she and Lucy were pretty intimate and had done more than just romp in a booth before now. They talked and cuddled as well, got to know one another, which was kind of why Lucy wanted Dannii so much, as she seemed to get her. They both enjoyed their drinks, polishing them off quite quickly, Dannii's hand still finding the time to slide up Lucy's thigh, stroking over the hold-ups she was wearing and teasingly close to her feathers, making Lucy somehow even hotter. Lucy tried to do similar to Dannii, but her hand was quickly swatted away and she was scolded by Dannii, which made her feel naughty. Well she was really, which was why Dannii liked her. Standing empty glasses aside, Dannii gave her another kiss, then just barely broke away, nuzzling Lucy before she whispered.

"Dance for me Midnight," she whispered hotly, a foxy, purring tone just edging into her voice, enough to make Lucy shiver.

"Yes Mistress," she replied, barely a whisper as they looked deeply into each other's eyes, Lucy's emerald eyes met by Dannii's steely blue eyes, which pierced through her very being. Dannii quickly pecked her on the lips again, then pulled back from her, settling in her seat as Lucy slid up onto the small platform, holding the pole to pull herself up, the slight warmth of the alcohol seeping through her system. Getting into the mood, Lucy grasped the polished pole tightly, pulling herself up and pressing herself to against it, pushing it between her pert breasts, inhaling as the cold metal kissed her soft skin. Hooking a leg around it, she leaned back and held on with one arm, spinning round it and down to the bottom, sitting against the pole, leaning on it and looking round it at Dannii, who smiled back at her.

"So Lucy, now I'm here as you'd hoped, what do you intend to do with me hmm?" Dannii teased as Lucy slowly stood up, dragging her tongue up the pole as she did. Holding it once more, she spun round and leaned back over towards Dannii, arching her back and hanging her head, viewing her upside down.

"Whatever you tell me," she said softly as Dannii reached up to brush her fingers through the hanging blonde locks, like a shampoo advert, whilst being offered a great view of her exceptionally firm breasts.

"Good girl, that's what I like to hear…well one of the things," she said with a sly smile as Lucy pulled away, also smiling as her heart raced with excitement, spinning round the pole to the bottom, facing away from Dannii this time as she pressed her winged back to the pole, the wings sticking out either side.

123456...9
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dannii - A Kinky Night In Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds